Mickey: The Red Nose Mouse

By hjzuniga4866

Mickey has always had a red shiny nose since he was born, but he always wish to have a normal nose like the o... More

Authors Note
The New Christmas Light
What About Mickey's Nose
The Misfit Elf
Mouse School
Running away
A Misfit Wolf
The Isle of Misfit
Foggy Christmas Eve

The Ice King

13 1 0
By hjzuniga4866

As Minnie started to look for Mickey, she came across two ice soldiers. The ice soldiers capture Minnie and took her the ice castle to see Pete, the Ice King.

Pete: Well, an intruder came to pass my land, without my permission.

Minnie: Please your majesty, I didn't mean to come to your land, I was just trying to find my friend. 

Pete: Silence! Because you have disobey my law, you will be thrown into the dungeon for ten years. 

The soldiers lock Minnie into the dungeon. Minnie started to feel very upset, and started to wonder if someone will save her and if Mickey is OK. Meanwhile in the Isle of Misfit, when everyone was asleep, Mickey started to have dreams of his past. The people in the village started to laugh at Mickeys red nose when he was a toddler, all the mouse made fun of his nose at school and he was kicked out of school, and how Minnie's father treated him because of his red nose. When Mickey woke up, he was upset of his past and wonder why he was born with a red nose. When he went outside, he saw three fairies with colorful clothes. 

Mickey: Who are you?

Fairy 1: We are the guardian of the Northern lights. And we've been keeping an eye on you.

Fairy 2: We're admirers of your wonderful nose.

Mickey: Wonderful?

Fairy 3: You see Mickey, everyone has a light that shines within.

Fairy 2: But only a lucky feud can make their light shine bright enough for the whole world to see. 

Fairy 1: Now Mickey, listen closely.

Fairy 3: Your friend Minnie is in terrible danger.

Mickey: What!

Fairy 2: She's been prison by the wicked ice king, Pete.

Fairy 3: And only you can save her.

Mickey: How?

Fairy 1: Your light will save her Mickey. But first, you must learn how to use it. Close your eyes Mickey. (Mickey closes his eyes) Think about everyone you love and everyone who loves you. Let this love be the light of your heart. And let it flow out as the brightest light. 

All Fairy: Show us the light Mickey! 

Fairy 1: Show us the light Mickey. 

All Fairy: You can do it Mickey.

Mickey started to think of everyone he loves and who loves him, then all of a sudden his red nose started to shine brighter then ever. 

Mickey: I did it. I did it! Oh! Good. 

Mickey then saw that the guardians of the Northern lights just left.

Mickey: Wait, come back! 

Mickey went to tell his friends who are like brothers to him to tell them that they have to go and save Minnie.

Mickey: Oswald, White Fang, wake up. (Oswald and White Fang woke up) I need your help, my friend Minnie is in the dungeon of the ice kings castle.

White Fang: Don't worry Red, we'll help you save your friend.

Oswald: Ya, we're together, and maybe we can go back home and ask Santa to deliver the misfit toys if you guys want to go back home.

Mickey: Of course, beside, I just realize that my nose also  everywhere I go.

White Fang: I also think that this would be the opportunity to show the wolves that I'm not weak. 

Oswald: Then lets go and ask the kings permission to go back home and save Minnie. 

After the king gave them permission to go back home, they went out to the ice kings castle to save Minnie. Until the ice soldiers capture them and throw them to the dungeon as well. 

Minnie: Mickey, is that you?

Mickey: Minnie, your OK! Its really go to see you again. What are you doing here?

Minnie: I came to look for you. Your parents have been waiting for you to come back home, and so have I.

Mickey: Really?

Minnie: Really, I've missed you Mickey.

Mickey: I've missed you too Minnie. (The Ice King came.)

Pete: Well, well, three misfits came to my castle without permissions. You know what that means? (Nobody knows) It means that I'm going to make a snow storm, so that Santa won't sent presents for Christmas.

Oswald: You can't do that!

Pete: Oh yes I can. You have broken my rules twice, so that means I'm going to ruin Christmas.

After the ice king left, Mickey felt very upset for putting his friends in danger, until he had an idea.

Mickey: White Fang, can't you use one of your claws to get us out?

White Fang: With pleasure little brother.

White Fang used his claws to unlock the locks so everyone could be free, not knowing that the ice king found out that they have escaped. When they were outside, they saw how foggy, windy, and snowy the storm is and they were caught by the ice king.

Pete: So you thought you can escape. Well think again, now you'll have to face the consequences. 

Mickey got mad that his nose started to shine brighter, which made the ice king hard to see, that he was about to fall off a cliff. So, Mickey went to save him by pulling him up.

Pete: You save my life.

Mickey: Well I couldn't let you fall.

Pete: Well then, you and your friends are free to go. Consider it as my appreciation.

Oswald: Not until he gets his wish.

Pete: Wish? What wish.

Oswald: Mickey just saved your life. So, you have to grant him a wish. Those are the rules of the North Pole.

Mickey: You mean, I get to wish what ever I want.

Pete: Yes, just tell what you want and I'll grant it.

Mickey: I want you to be nice. 

White Fang: Oh, come on little brother. You have to take this wish serious. Beside you can only have one wish.

Pete: Hey Red I got it. How about a normal nose? You always wanted it a normal nose right?

Mickey: I want you to be nice.

Pete: Well, OK, your wish is my command.

The ice king waved his wand and granted Mickeys wish. Then all of a sudden he felt a little tingle in his heart, and started to jump up and down with joy.

Oswald: You don't look like you have change.

Pete: But I have change on the inside.

Minnie: Great, now calm the storm.

Pete: I'm afraid I can't. This storm will stop until tomorrow.

Mickey: That's OK will find our way back home.

Pete: Take the left side of the snow forest it will take you back home. Oh, and Merry Christmas.

As Mickey and his friends wonder to the forest, it started to be hard for them to keep moving.

White Fang: I can't see a thing. 

Mickey: Maybe this will help. (Nose started to glow)

Oswald: Good idea Red.

Minnie: Yes, but won't be enough.

Then all of a sudden, two elves that Santa sent found them, and took them back home. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

521K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
183K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
371K 13.4K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...