Life of Max ✔️

By Amplect

COMPLETE ⚠️ THIS IS A SEQUEL TO LIFE OF IVES! ⚠️ A lot of stuff in this book will not make sense unless you r... More

Prologue & Characters
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Epilogue

Twenty-nine

192 11 6
By Amplect

HALEY

I'm clenching and unclenching my fists.

I'm wiggling my toes.

My breathing is uneven and I don't know what to do with myself.

I'm biting my nails.

I'm biting my lip.

My heart rate is going crazy, and my mind is racing.

I'm being way too emotional about this, but the tiny thing sitting on my coffee table in front of me is breaking my heart. Why the hell would he do that to himself? Why would he not tell me?

Aiden is sitting next to me, fidgeting with his phone case as always, but I know he's watching me carefully.

We're alone, for the first time in forever, it feels like. I sigh heavily and fall back against the back of the couch. I don't know what to do with myself. I really want to see Max and make sure he's okay, but I don't know if I should. He needs to prove that he can go without this new, dangerous drug he's become addicted to. He definitely is addicted. He just doesn't want to admit it. Or, if he doesn't even see that he's addicted, it might be worse than I want to admit.

I move a little closer to Aiden, and he puts his phone away, without the case, because that fell down onto the floor when I moved, and then he wraps his arms around me.

"I talked to him," he says in a soft voice, and kisses the top of my head.

"You did?" I question, and look up at him.

"Yeah, and he looked like he's sleep-deprived and he had a hard time eating a single slice of pizza. He's a wreck, H," he explains.

"I know," I say with a sigh, and lean my head down on his shoulder.

I wrap one of my arms around his stomach, and I smile a little knowing that he wants to comfort me, and that he actually went to see Max after what I told him. And it doesn't sound like he was angry with him, either, it was more like a friend checking up on another friend, because he cares.

I think. Or hope, maybe.

They both mean so much to me, and I'm probably being stupid since I haven't known Max for more than a couple months, but he's so good to me. I feel so safe in his embrace. Both of them. And I keep thinking that maybe I'm being naive, and stupid, since I'm thinking it will work to have them both.

My thoughts keep repeating themselves. The words of those stupid girls at every party since everyone found out I slept with Max even though I had a boyfriend keep playing in repeat in my mind. "Slut", "greedy", "selfish". I feel like I am all of those things, and I can't help it.

I start to sob into Aiden's shoulder, and he hugs me tighter, with both his arms around me, protectively. I haven't cried like this in so long, and it kills me that it's over a boy. A dumb idiot of a boy, actually, who doesn't see how much I care about him, and he wanted to fucking break up with me! Maybe I should have let him do that.

I can't force him to be with me if he doesn't want to, but I could tell in his eyes that every venomous word he spat at me was a lie. He cares about me too, I know he does. He might have thought that breaking up was the best way to protect me from his less than ideal situation, but I'm adamant. I won't let him drag me down, or himself. We are going to get through it, and we are going to make his life worth it. He's gonna love it. He's gonna become a softie, just like Aiden!

Well, I wouldn't want him to loose his cockiness or his need to dominate me whenever we take our clothes off.. If anything, I'd let him do that even more, but I digress...

"Aiden?"

I say his name in a shaky, but determined voice, as I look up at him through my blurry vision.

"Yes, babe?" he answers, and brings one of his hands up to caress my cheek.

"We're gonna help Max," I tell him.

It's not a request, it's nothing we need to discuss or decide together. It just has to happen, because I'd regret it until the day I die if I let Maxwell Johnson ruin himself with drugs and heartbreak, when he could be happy and healthy with me. With us.

"Of course we are," Aiden says, and shrugs, like it's no big deal. "You and him look really good together, and he makes you so happy, whenever he isn't being a dick."

I let out a small laugh.

"He does," I agree, and bite my lip a little.

"We'll have to show him that this can work. I know it can, because I trust you, and I love you, and... Honestly, I love that he fucks you the way he does."

"You do?" I question, looking up into his loving, hazel eyes.

"I do," he says, with a small grin on his lips. "I love hearing about how he just takes you, and makes your little pussy so sore."

"He does do that," I say, humming a little.

I can see the color in Aiden's eyes change ever so slightly, into a darker shade of brown, and he looks down at my lips. I grip his t-shirt and pull myself up, closer to him. He's obviously taken by surprise, and he laughs a little into my mouth when I kiss him deeply. I've missed him so much this week, and now that we're finally alone, and not fighting, we can make up. For real.

I move so that I can straddle him, and I close my eyes as I lose myself into the kiss. His hands are already traveling down my back, and he cups my ass. He squeezes it gently, and it shoots sparks up my spine.

He is hardening underneath me. His hands slide up to my waist, and he pulls me in closer, making my tits press against his chest, and he groans.

"I love you so much, Haley," he mutters, as he starts trailing kisses down my jawline, and down to my neck.

"I love you too, Aiden," I breathe, as I try not to moan too loudly. I know he loves it when I do, but I want him to keep working for it. I might be a bit mean that way.

He pulls my top off, and tosses it aside, before he starts kissing my breasts.

"I want you to be okay, babe," he whispers, and looks up at me.

He pulls me even closer, and I put my fingers into his curly, dark blonde hair, smiling softly at him.

"I am," I whisper, and kiss him again.

He lets me kiss him for a few moments, until he pulls back again. His thumbs are now wiping my cheeks, even though my tears have already dried. He smiles at me, and looks into my eyes.

"I know, but... I want you to be happy. You're my whole world, Haley, I just want you to know that I'll do anything to keep that smile on your face."

I smile back at him, and nod. I know he will do anything for me. I'd do anything for him, too, and he knows it, but sometimes it's good to hear the words, you know?

"We're gonna figure everything out, but you need to be patient. I know that's not your strong suit, but you have to let Max figure some of this out himself. I don't think he's ever been in love before, and he might have a hard time admitting it," Aiden says, kissing my cheek softly after he's done talking.

I nod again.

"Do you think he's in love?" I ask, not really willing to admit that I think I am.

It's both weird and refreshing to be able to talk to Aiden about Max. I'm sure he doesn't want to know everything, probably, if we ever get a connection as deep as the one he and I share, but so far, I really like having someone who won't judge me tell me it's going to be okay.

"I really think he's in love," he says, pulling some of my hair behind my ear. "But he isn't one to own up to it. He's probably really confused, so just give him time. Just like with the drugs, and everything else."

"Yeah," I say, looking down at Aiden's chest while I try to figure out how much patience I can have. I really want to go over there to him right now, but I can't. I said I'd see him again on Sunday, and if he's been good, I'd bring his coke back.

I won't bring it back.

Actually, I was planning on flushing it down the toilet.

My eyes meet with Aiden's again, and he's smiling widely at me.

"What?" I question.

"You're just so beautiful, and I can tell you're thinking about him, because your eyes are shining in that special way they always do when you talk about him. You have a look for me too, and it's equally happy, but different, in a way. Just promise me you'll be patient, H," he says, and cups my neck with one of his hands.

"I promise," I say, not really able to say anything else.

I never knew I had a look whenever I talked about them, or thought about them, and I definitely didn't know the looks were different. I swallow loudly once, before he kisses me again. His lips move with mine as we both regain our previous heated state of mind.

I pull his t-shirt over his head, and my hands instantly traces his exposed stomach. He's in great shape, and he's so hot.. I definitely am the luckiest girl alive, even more so whenever we figure out this thing with Max as well.

It was so good for a few days, maybe even a week, but then...

Aiden's hand is suddenly inside my pants, and I gasp as I feel his fingers on the outside of my underwear. I feel his lips tighten into a smile against mine, and I forget everything I was thinking about earlier.

I pull his hand out, before I stand up, and push my pants down my legs, taking my underwear with them, before I unclasp my bra and toss it away. I see Aiden standing up, too, in front of me, and he opens up his jeans slowly. So, so slowly.

I push his hands away, and open his pants for him, and then I drop to my knees to pull them down .

"God, I love your impatience sometimes," he says, and he chuckles.

"Sometimes?" I question, looking up at him with a challenging look.

"Most of the time," he corrects himself, and I smile widely.

I pull his boxers down, and his hard member springs free, bouncing in front of me.

I guess I'll be a little nice to him, even though I'm really eager to just push him back down onto the couch and ride him. I let my tongue slide over his precum infused tip, and I hear him start to moan at my touch. I love doing this to him, but it's a lot more fun when I'm not soaking wet myself. Anyway, I'm gonna let him enjoy this for a while.

My lips close around his length, and I close my eyes to stop myself from thinking that all I want right now is to jump him. He deserves some special treatment for being such a good man. I bob my head slowly back and forth, just the way he likes it, swirling my tongue across the head every now and then.

His fingers lace themselves in my hair as I continue to pleasure him with my mouth, and he moans ever so slightly every time I change directions. He moans my name, and it makes my stomach turn around with anticipation whenever he does. It's such a turn-on to hear my name in that way.

"Babe, you have to stop," he breathes, and pulls my head away from his hard cock.

I look up at him, and I'm pretty sure I'm smirking. I'm very well-aware that I had to stop because he was about to come, and something about that really makes me want him even more. It boosts my confidence in a way I'm not sure I can describe.

I get up from my knees, and he puts his arms around my waist, kissing me deeply.

"You're amazing, you know that?" he says, and I can hear the adoration laced in his voice.

"I'm okay," I say, shrugging it off, before I hear him chuckle.

I place my hands on his shoulders, and raise an eyebrow at him. He raises one back, and I smile widely, pushing him down onto the couch, finally.

I climb on top of him, with one knee on either side of him, and I position myself above his erection. His hands cup my breasts, as he grins and looks up at me.

I love this man so much.

He kisses me so gently, but at the same time, so passionately. It makes my whole body warm and I feel like I could conquer the world. I position myself over him, and let his dick slide into me. The familiar feeling of him inside me fills me up as I start to move slowly, but determinedly on top of him. His hands slide around my waist until he holds me close, and his lips connects with my collarbone.

We both moan as we move together on the couch, completely erasing all the doubts and fears I had, just for a few minutes. I'm reminded of how loved I am, and how much I love this person in return.

He holds me by my hips as I move against him, feeling his hard member penetrate my wet canal, hitting my soft spot every time, making me whimper. He kisses my collar bone, my neck, down between my breasts, and he sucks on one of my nipples. They could honestly cut glass right now..

My knees starts to weaken, and I feel myself coming closer to the edge every second. I just want the release. I want to feel the ecstasy, and I want to feel my heart beat out of my chest.

Aiden bites down on my nipple, like he can read my mind, making me explode around him. I come in a violent, amazing orgasm, and he continues to move me with his hands on my hips when I can't anymore. He moves me faster, while I'm out of breath, and he groans loudly until he finds his release, too, and then he kisses my lips. His hands are already cupping the sides of my face, too, making sure I'm okay after climaxing with him. He always does this, and I love it. He's so caring, and loving.

I look into his eyes as he smiles at me, after pulling away from our deep kiss.

"Feeling better?" he asks, putting a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Very much so," I answer, and lean my head down onto his shoulder, smiling widely.

I feel like I'm back to my normal self. I'm no longer freaking out over Max, I know he'll come around if he gets the time to think, and when he does, I'll be the luckiest, happiest girl alive with my two men by my side.

I can do anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 105 24
"You guys I had the most epic night," I say as I take my seat, sipping from my bottle of coke and then I glance round the table and I see him, I almo...
4.4K 249 46
Book 1: Little One (Completed) Book 2: Some Thorns, Some Roses (Current) Updates are frequent This is NOT a stand-alone book Do not copy this book p...
469 24 30
"Pussy," my brother mocked as I cried. I instantly wanted to strangle him, but he was a ghost. (Vine Compilation In Chapter One) As a high school st...
108K 3.9K 120
This is the sequel to 'We Desire You' it is not a standalone pls read 'We Desire You' before reading this one. This book focuses a little bit more on...