Babydoll (BWWM)

By savvv3

Kinda meant to be cliche and corny "I never said that this life was going to be all sunshine and rainbows, ba... More

CAST
1 - Gunshots & Clubbin'
2 - Mansions & Trackers
3 - Babydoll
4 - More shooting & fainting
5 - Fuck off Luca
6 - Another day Another dollar
8 - Ansley
9 - Nothing dangerous
10 - Liam
11 - Amelia
12 - Jealousy
13 - You're fucking crazy
14 - Andrei
15 - Stay with me
16 - Deal
17 - Her words not mine
18 - Weird things
19 - Pretty fire
20 - I'm a bad bitch
21 - Pre date
22 - Me n you
Uhhh
23 - Date night*
24 - Embarrassing
25 - She's mine
[SONGS]
26 - You had one job
27 - Pills
28 - Backstory *
29 - Graduation
30 - Research Purposes
31 - Nosy ass
32 - Nicholas and Trevor
33 - Daddy kink
34 - Love
35 - You look so sexy
36 - Apple
37 - Panorama Bitch
38 - I don't deserve her
39 - Distant
40 - Bitch!
41 - Childish
42 - Freak
43 - After*
44 - you fucking tease*
45 - Charity
46 - trending
47 - Usher's dick
48 - Vacation*
49 - Birthday
50 - Mama
Epilogue
Bonus #1
Bonus #2
Bonus #3
Bonus #4
Bonus #5
Bonus #6
Bonus #7
Bonus #8
Bonus #9
Bonus #10
Bonus #11
hey guys
HELLO PT 2

7 - My children

30.3K 1.1K 654
By savvv3

Kiona's POV

+not edited

I rest my head against the window feeling extremely tired. I can feel him stare at me off and on. My phone starts to ring again making my headache worse. I take it outta my back pocket answering.

"Hello?"

"Ki! Why aren't you in calc?" It was Ziya and now I had to lie.

"Uh I wasn't feeling too good so I decided to stay home, but can you please record her speaking so I can try to learn." I ask being hopeful.

"The whole hour and a half, girl you crazy but I gotcha. I'll send it when I'm done with class and then I'll be over with Trece later." She says then hangs up before I get to respond.

I knew that I was not going back home today so what the hell was I supposed to tell her. "You're not going back home, alone at least." Jackson says.

"So what do I tell her?"

"Tell her that you're going to go to the doctor and that you're going to go to sleep early. That should hold them off til tomorrow right?" I was hesitant knowing how caring they both were. I love them so much and now I gotta lie.

"It'll be fine. And we're getting you a new car right now," he says pulling into a lot full of cars. Expensive ones.

"Get anything babydoll." He tells me talking to someone that worked there. I mean if he says so. I didn't want to spend a lot of money, and I didn't want a top tier expensive car either.

"I want a black Range Rover, with tinted windows." I tell him and the person he was talking to. He raises an eyebrow at me.

"That's what you pick?" He asks like he was grossed out. I nod raising an eyebrow back at him. An hour later and the paperwork bullshit was done, now he was driving me back to his house of course. He said he'd have someone pick it up when it was done getting detailed and all that.

"Thanks." I mumble getting out of the car. He nods. Walking behind him and back into the house it seems like I've been here a million times.

"You know you're not going back to your apartment for at least a week." He tells me opening the fridge.

"A week?!" I question. If they wanna kill me that bad, then let them ok. I can't even go anywhere without something major happening. Let me live normally.

"So what do you want me to tell my friends?" I ask. I'm going back to my apartment.

"That uh you're going on vacation?"

"For a gang leader, you're pretty dumb."

"Well really, you'll only miss school for another day, Wednesday and then Thursday and Friday you're on break anyway." He states and I was about to question him as to why he knows I don't have school but I remember.

"Whatever, I'm going to sleep, but before that I need some things." I say looking up at him.

"What? I think you're pretty bold to come in this house asking me for shit. And babydoll don't flirt with anyone while you're here." He says and I was about to speak up before Luca walks in.

"I'd say she can do whatever she wants to as well as flirt. Unless, Jackson you want her? No? Alright then." Luca says winking at me and I feel a smirk creep up on my lips.

"Fuck off Luca." Is all he says looking at him. "Ok, what is it that you need." He says in an annoyed tone.

"Tampons, soap, deodorant, ya know the necessities. And my dogs, all of them here."

"You want me to keep those nasty ass animals in my house?"

"Are you going to let me go home? No? I want them here when I wake up." I say walking to the stairs. "Oh and my clothes." I walk up the stairs and to the room I woke up in the last two times and locked it.

I should've been afraid of Luca or Jackson, but I wasn't at all. Maybe that was a good thing but maybe it wasn't. The men who occupied the house scared the hell out of me. Their faces were always stoic, showing no emotion whatsoever, and always stood completely still with huge guns in their hands.

I just hope that the lie I told Ziya and Trece would work for the whole week. I forgot that I had optional homework for both of my classes so I pull out my laptop. I was so glad to be done with my general classes.

I began this calculus homework even if it was optional. I just wanted to successfully get an A and graduate so I could get a good paying job. At the same time, a nap was looking very good right now. I don't think I've ever taken naps this much since I've started college.

I spent an hour on that homework before actually letting sleep overcome me.

***

I was woken up to barking, very loud and lots of it. I was very tired, but my children were here...I'm assuming, giving me an extra boost of energy.

Hoping out of bed I run down the stairs greeting them. Jackson rolls his eyes at me. "Your pests are here." He grumbles out. I give him a cheeky smile petting all my dogs.

"Oh and here. For your end of a sentence." He says awkwardly making me laugh. "I didn't buy them don't ask questions."

I purse my lips saying thank you. He nods also handing me a bag of necessities. "I—" He starts out to talk, but Luca and Adrian walk in.

"What in the hell," Adrian walks in and I think that's the first time I hear him speak.

"Awe look at the little one," Luca coos referring to Milo. "What's their names." He asks making me laugh.

"Milo's the little one, the German Shepard is Loki and Thor is the Doberman.

"Yo," Adrian says bending down next to me. "I like her. Just based off of the names she's given her dogs." He says petting them and I smile. Jackson shakes his head walking off.

He had changed clothes from earlier today and now he was in sweatpants and a fitted black t-shirt. To say he looked good would be an understatement. I watched as he walked down the long hall. He was kinda thicc. Actually, the hell am I thinking bout him for.

I was just happy to have my children here with me to make me feel normal in this mansion with what seems like a million bodyguards. I also had Luca and Adrian that made me feel normal.

We wasted the night away without Jackson's grumpy ass. It was pretty fun actually, we watched movies all night, even staying up late enough to see the guards switching shifts.

"Ya know, I find it pretty weird that Jackson allowed your 'children' in his house. I mean he made me get rid of my pet snake! It wasn't like it bothered him or anything." Luca says shaking his head at the last part.

"I think you should get another snake, three at that, I mean it's not like he's taking care of them." I say and he nods considering it.

"I also find it weird that you're the only girl that's like stayed for more than one night besides his sisters." Adrian adds and I furrow my eyebrows. Interesting.

"Speaking of..." Luca mutters and we all turn to see Jackson coming down the stairs.

"Why the hell are y'all still awake." He grumbles coming down the stairs in black shorts and no shirt. My eyes rake his body and I stop myself before I continued to go any lower. I cough awkwardly turning back around.

"We were watching movies." Adrian says shrugging. Jackson shakes his head muttering incoherent words walking into the kitchen.

"Alright guys it's been fun, but I'm gonna go to sleep." I say getting up from the couch. They wave and say goodnight. I fold the blanket I had and put it back on the couch. My sleep schedule was so fucked.

I walk into the kitchen to see him grab a water bottle out of the fridge. I throw away the empty chicken nugget boxes that Luca bought us and ask him a question.

"Jackson? You alright?" I ask. He looks up at me closing the fridge.

"I'm fine." He replies harshly. I was gonna let it slide, he probably had a tough evening seeing that he was acting like an asshole all afternoon.

I begin to walk away, "Babydoll," He starts out and I bite my lip to keep my smile contained from the name. The smallest things make me smile and I hated that. He stands from the chair towering over me. He smelled so good. This was overwhelming and he wasn't even doing anything.

"I wasn't gonna go through your personal things and my men weren't either so I'll take you back there tomorrow. For now come here." He says yawning, leading me up the stairs and past my room.

"Don't you girls like hoodies?" He questions opening a drawer full of them. "And there's some basketball shorts, I figured you didn't wanna sleep in the same clothes." He says standing back up. I squat down picking a random hoodie and random shorts.

"Thanks." I say leaving the room and back to mine. He nods slamming the door shut behind him. Ok then. I walk down the hall back to my room locking it.

I take a hot relaxing long shower and then put on the hoodie and shorts. The fact that this hoodie really smelled like him overwhelmed me. I smiled contently. I may have looked so uncoordinated right now but I was so comfortable.

I dig through my bookbag for my charger plugging my phone in and getting some good sleep for once.

___________

Yeaaaa, this chapter was kind of a filler chapter, sorry for it being boring as hell

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 5.1K 32
Book 5 of the Jackson Series! Marcella is struggling to break free from all she has ever known. Brought up in a world where she's been caged in with...
746K 24.3K 56
Luca is a 28 year old mafia don, who is trying to better himself mentally with everything he's been through, he just wants to feel free. Kiana is a 2...
4.2K 139 44
What the fuck do you want?"I asked. "Get dressed we're going out"he says. "Hell nah, I ain't going no where"I say going back to my room. All I want t...
3.9M 74.6K 89
*THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE HEAVILY EDITED* TAKEN SERIES: BOOK ONE TW: kidnapping, manipulation, toxic/abusive relationship, violence, death, grief, self...