𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋 - 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠

By levantxrhan

❝ 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮❞ ❝𝐢'𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥❞ 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐣𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠... More

Devil
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23 - Epilouge
Hyunlix (extra chapter)

17 ⚠️

14.9K 565 1.2K
By levantxrhan

So this chapter has a um... inappropriate scene in it so if your uncomfortable then um... skip-
——

A loud alarm rang through the room, wakening the two boys who were deep in slumber. The light, that crept in through the blinds, had illuminated the room, showing the brightly colored yellow walls.

Jisung opened his eyes after the alarm turned off on its own.

He groaned as he felt the light shine into his eyes.

He felt something heavy on his stomach and slight wind tickling his stomach.

Jisung put his hands on where his stomach was supposed to be, but instead of feelings his abs, he felt a head.

Jisung freaked out and looked up, seeing himself with no shirt and a shirtless Felix on top of him with arms around the olders waist.

Jisung wanted to push the younger off... but he didn't. He just stared. He stared at the way the light shined on his face, showing off his cute and chubby cheeks and the small freckles that were scattered across his face.

He noticed how small and cute the younger's nose was.

Jisung smiled and gently stroked Felix orange hair.

Felix groaned as he opened his, widening them as he made eye contact with Jisung.

Jisung smirked before sitting up against the wall, pulling Felix on top of his lap before stoking Felix's waist and groping Felix ass with his right hand. (What the fuck has gotten into Jisung)

Felix accidentally let out a small moan, causing his cheeks to turn bright pink and turned his head away from the older so he could look anywhere but at Jisung's face.

Jisung grabbed Felix chin softly and slowly turned it towards him. Jisung couldn't deny it. He couldn't deny how beautiful the younger boy was. From his beautiful slim legs to his soft and fluffy hair, Jisung looked at him at him like he was the most prettiest thing on this earth. (which he is)

After a minute of staring, Jisung pulled the younger closer by the waist.

Felix on the other hand was freaking the fuck out. Yes he thought Jisung was hot but he never thought that Jisung would act this was towards him. They were known as best friends.

Felix gulped as Jisung leaned in, pressing his lips gently against Felix's lips.

Jisung started moving his lips against Felix's, waiting for Felix to respond to the kiss.

After a few seconds of shock, Felix start moving his lips along with Jisung, trying to keep track with the movement and speed.

Gradually, the kiss started getting less passionate and more rough. Jisung pulled back for a quick breath before smashing his lips into the younger's lips.

Felix moaned into the kiss as Jisung rolled his hips up into Felix.

Felix rolled his hips down, meeting with Jisung's roll, causing two to moan into each others mouth.

Felix grabbed ahold of Jisung hair as Jisung grabbed Felix ass, stoking it slowly while snapping his hips up.

Felix let out a loud moan and pulled harder on Jisung's hair.

"I want to fuck you so bad baby." Jisung groaned before attaching his lips onto the younger's neck.

Jisung kissed all over his neck, trying to look for a certain spot.

As Jisung kissed and sucked on a certain spot, Felix let out a loud moan.

"Sungie please..." Felix begged, causing Jisung to stop his actions.

"Thats not my name baby boy." Jisung smirked

Felix face got even redder.

"D-daddy.."

Jisung smirked even wider before massaging the younger's plumped ass.

"What do you want baby boy?" Jisung asked

"Fuck me." Felix said shamelessly.

Jisung smirked before smacking Felix ass, signaling him to get off.

Felix moved off the older's lap as Jisung reached over into the night stand, that was next to the bed, and grabbed the bottle of lube.

Jisung took off the shorts he was wearing, showing the tent that was formed, signaling Felix to do the same.

Felix took off everything before being pulled back onto Jisung's lap.
Jisung squirted lube all over his finger before throwing it next to him.

He pressed one finger against the rim of the younger's ass, slowly pushing it in.

Felix, who was used to this feeling because he had fingered himself many time, moaned and grabbed Jisung's shoulder.

Jisung added two more fingers before taking it out and roughly shoving it back in.

Felix moaned loudly before putting his head on Jisung's shoulder and grinding against Jisung's fingers.

Jisung added another finger, making sure Felix was stretched out enough for him.

Grinding eventually turned into bouncing.

"D-daddy fuck me already please oh my god...daddy please" Felix moaned as he slammed himself onto Jisung's fingers

Jisung pulled out his four fingers causing Felix to whine because of the emptiness.

"Get on all fours baby." Jisung said.

Felix did what he was told, sliding off of Jisung's lap and getting on all fours.

Felix heard Jisung sliding off his boxers, expecting Jisung to get ready to fuck him but instead of feeling Jisung's cock, he felt two hands spread out his cheeks and something wet against his rim.

Jisung had thrusted his tongue into the younger's hole, making the younger moan loudly from the amount of pleasure he was receiving.

"Fuck daddy that feels so good!" Felix moaned, before pushing his hips back, fucking himself onto Jisung's tongue.

Jisung pulled back, resulting another whine from the younger. He squirted some more lube on his hands before grabbing his cock and stroking it.

Jisung groaned and closed his eyes due to the friction of his cock.

He grabbed the younger's thighs and pulled it towards him.

Jisung slowly pushed in-
DNJSJDJDJ RINNGGGGGNAKDJSKKDKD

Felix bolted up, sweating and looking over to see a sleeping Jisung next to him.

'Did I- DID I JUST HAVE A DREAM ABOUT HAVING SEX WITH HIM. OH MY GAH-'

Felix sighed loudly, rubbing his eyes before looking down at the blanket.

Then he noticed a lump down towards his legs.

He lifted to blanket and groaned annoyingly to see a tent formed in his shorts.

"Fuck."
——
Yall wasnt expecting that HUHHHH Behehehehehnenenejejd

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 187 15
𝙄𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨, 𝙅𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙣𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚...
398K 9.9K 20
...But just in that moment he pushes you against the wall really hard and presses the knife against your throat. "Why shouldn't I just have fun with...
38.2K 1K 26
Jisung suddenly starts to have feeling for minho . . . -it continues bxb -gay🏳️‍🌈 -smut -nsfw -fluff -bad language -dirty talk If you feel uncom...
170K 10.2K 61
[COMPLETED] 𝗠𝗬 𝗕𝗨𝗟𝗟𝗬 ( 𝗕𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗚 𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗙𝗜𝗖 ) ❝𝘱-𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘦... 𝘥-𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘮𝘦, 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢...