CONSENT: Book 1 in The Danger...

By Rory1313

Imagine being awakened in the night and blindfolded then tied to your bed. Your body being ravaged in the dar... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 6
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 2

10.1K 230 17
By Rory1313

6 weeks ago

A few hours later my girls arrived and shortly after that the drinks were flowing. We are out by the pool soaking up some sun, and the latest gossip on one another. Natasha gets up to get another beer and more sunscreen. She looks striking next to Torie and me. Torie and I are your typical blond, tanned, California style girls. Natasha is the complete opposite. Her skin is a perfect creamy porcelain. Her hair is long and jet-black with blunt bangs that frame her face, and her eyes are an evocative gray. The girl is stunning. She is tall and slender with a photogenic quality that makes most women hate her.

Torie is a different kind of beauty altogether. She's that wild child every man thinks he's going to tame but no one can manage to handle. She is around 5'6 and has a bleach blonde bob with a touch of dark roots peeking through that she wears in a messy bed head style. Her makeup is always dark, usually with a smokey eye and a brick red lipstick. If she can pair heels with her outfit you can bet your ass she'll do it every time.

Being only 5'2 I guess I'm what you call petite. I got that from my mother. My hair is a dark dirty blond that falls a little past my shoulders. I try to keep a medium tone tan year round, pasty white isn't a good look for me. My eyes are hazel and I think overall I'm pretty cute for a short chick.

I'm telling them how I ended my last relationship before I moved. "....so I told his ass I was done. I told her I was done with her skank-ass too. Of course I punched her one more time on the way out, simply on principle." I'm laughing so hard my face is red. "Oh my God!" Natasha exclaims through her laughter. "I might piss myself." Torie laughs just as hard as tears run down her face. She met my ex so maybe that gave her a better visual. "I absolutely love that... you... junk punched him," she barely spits out before she's taken over by a fresh round of laughter.

We've been out by the pool drinking for a few hours now. While I'm sure the story is funny, I'm also aware we are slightly past tipsy. "Holy Shit!" I hear Torie's voice and turn to see her lying on her stomach in the lounge. Her face is buried in a towel and her body is rocking. I realize she is silently laughing. When she regains her composure she motions to her back. I understood and reached over to tie the back of her bikini. "I forgot I was wearing this one and I got up topless." She says through tears of laughter.

She is wearing a tiny yellow string bikini. She always unties the straps when tanning her back. Tash and I giggle at the thought of the guys catching her topless. Natasha is wearing a white one piece that's cut to look like a two piece that wraps around her abdomen. I'm actually the more conservative of the three of us today. While I am in a bikini too it is not very flashy. The top is simple, a strapless piece that has a twist in the front right over my cleavage and one large slip hook in the back. The bottoms are your typical string bikini. It's practically a granny suit compared to my girls. It was the first one I pulled out while digging through my clothes.

Suddenly I see movement out of the corner of my eye inside the house. Recognizing the form, I groan internally. Of course the first one home would have to be Ethan. "Stay here guys, I'll be right back." Getting up I wrap a towel around my waist and slip my feet in my shoes. Lighting a cigarette I head inside the house. Maybe I can do a little preemptive damage control.

"Hey man, your home!" I say with maybe a touch too much enthusiasm. "Hey..... that's your guilty tone. What'd you do?" He faces me and leans his back against the kitchen counter folding his arms. "Nothing.... damn can't a girl just say hi?" He eyes me suspiciously. "Uh Huh, what you got going on out back?" he asks in a teasing tone. My eyes follow him as he walks around me toward the back door. "Wait, wait, wait,.... Torie is here." Stammering, I dropped my eyes as I rushed in front of him and placed my hands against his chest to stop him. "Awe damn Kit, seriously?" His tone is a cross between annoyance and pouting. "She's my friend Ethan and I've missed her. Just.... be cool man, a'ight?" He stares at me for a minute as he weighs his options. He returns to the kitchen and grabs a beer before making his way up the stairs. "Come on Ethan..." I call out behind him. "Maybe later Kit. I'm too sober for this shit right now, okay." As he disappears up the stairs I sigh and turn to go back outside.

Tasha and Torie both have floats and are lounging lazily in the water. "Grab a float and come in with us." Tash says, lowering her sunglasses and lying back on the foam pillow. "Mr Personality made a run for it I see." Torie snickers. "Torie, please don't start." She throws me her best look of total innocence. "What? I'm not. It was just an observation." I roll my eyes as I climb on a float to lay out in the sun with them.

"Well hello ladies." We all look up to see David come out of the house with two guys close behind him. "I'm Marc and this is my friend, Thomas" the dark-haired guy gestures to the blonde who waves before he says hi. " 'Sup. Name's Torie, that's Natasha and that's Katya." Marc's eyes are roaming my body. He's tall with thick brown hair and blue eyes. His shoulders are broad and his arms and chest are very muscular. His friend is equally good looking but in more of a boy next door sort of way. I notice his cheeks are pink as he tries to look over Natasha without being obvious. Marc clears his throat drawing my attention once more. "Katya.... that's an exotic name." "Not if you live in Russia." Natasha murmurs abandoning her float and swimming for the stairs. "I need another drink." As she climbs the stairs Torie and I shake our heads. The guys basically fall all over themselves as they watch her rise out of the water. "I'm getting hot too actually." Torie smiles. We both jump off the floats and swim to the pool side to have a drink and chat with our new friends.

Two rounds of drinks and a lot of hilarious stories later Torie and I decide to get out of the pool. I have to pee like a racehorse. I snatched up my towel and ran inside. On my way back out I shouted up to Ethan. "If you're not passed out already you should definitely be drunk enough to come out now." However I got no response. Well at least I tried. Outside I find a spot next to the others and let my towel drop. That is when David lost his damn mind.

"What the fuck Katya?!?! I jumped, startled by his words and tone. "What the what?!" I shout. Frantically I look around trying to see what I missed. "What the hell David?!" He comes at me with a beach towel and throws it around me roughly. "The fuck?" Tash mumbles next to me. "Man relax" I hear from that Thomas guy, trying to defuse the situation. David's eyes are glazed with anger. "You need to cover up." Now mind you, out of the three of us, my suit is the most conservative one. Gently tossing the towel to the ground, I laugh as though he is surely joking. "Stop playing David." "I'm not playing Katya. You hardly have anything on and you don't know these guys." Torie pipes up next to me. "Hey I don't know them either..." "Yeah, where's my towel?" Natasha whines. David glances at them fleetingly before he snaps "Shut up." Turning back, he drapes the towel over me again, this time holding it in place. "Go upstairs and put on something decent."

"This is decent. I'm swimming. What am I supposed to wear?" I ask. "I don't know.... more!" His voice rose throughout this exchange. Mine has followed his lead. Ethan appears in the doorway. "What's all the yelling about?" "Just look at her man. Look at what she's got on. Or not got on... I don't know." This is beyond ridiculous. My patience is wearing thin. I stand up, drop the towel and push David away and walk over to Ethan. "What? It's just a bathing suit." Ethan states. I look back at David with a satisfied smirk. "Seriously, chill, it ain't that bad." David stares at Ethan, eyes full of fury. Nostrils flaring, he closes the gap between us. Towering over me he glares down bellowing inches from my face "GET YOUR ASS UPSTAIRS AND CHANGE NOW!" I look him dead in the eyes while slowly narrowing mine. Without a word I turn and walk calmly toward my room.

"Awe shit." Ethan stands next to David and chuckles while shaking his head. "What?" David looks confused. In his mind he obviously just won. "You should have let that shit go man. Now you pissed her off, that's what." David shrugs. "I don't care if she's mad." Ethan lets out a

snort of laughter as he pats David on his shoulder. "Riight, just keep telling yourself that. You're going to need to remember it in about 10 minutes." Confusion clouds his once angry face. "What's that supposed to mean?" Well, he found out in about five.

You want to worry about what I'm wearing? Okay. You want to try to tell me what to do? Okay. You want to try to tell me what I can't do? Okay..... This shit's about to get real. It took me less than a second to find it and I pulled out the skimpiest swimsuit I own. It's a black bikini with a string top that barely covers my tits. I mean the girls are literally right there. However, the bottoms are what I was going for. It's a thong back with the front barely a piece of triangle fabric covering my cooch. Four strings on each side come off the triangle and lie over my hips to attach to the tiny piece of fabric above the crack of my ass. I throw that bitch on with no shame and head back out.

"Is she fucking serious right now?!?" I hear the panic in David's voice as I appear on the patio sans towel and swing my hips. Ethan looks up and snickers. "Serious as a heart attack bro! But, remember... You don't care." I rejoined the group, making sure to sit right between the guys. Thomas almost chokes on his drink "Damn girl!" Mark exclaims, eyeing me up and down. Grabbing my drink, I settle in and I light a cigarette. Taking a long drag, I lock eyes with David; my expression clearly daring him to say one word. Ethan leans over and speaks quietly into his ear. "I should probably mention she can be a little..... confrontational when she is challenged." David slowly turns to Ethan "You think? Won't Xavi be pissed seeing her like that?" He is watching me, obviously very uncomfortable. "Nah man, it ain't that bad. Why are you stressing? She ain't your sister. We are right here so ain't shit going to happen right?"

"All right, who's down for a drinking game?" Of course Torie lights up. Thomas and Marc only needed a glance at one another before going all in. Natasha goes and retrieves a bottle of tequila and some shot glasses. I smile in David and Ethan's direction as I fire up another smoke. Ethan just shakes his head. David frowns, crosses his arms and storms into the house. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3M 364K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...
90.7K 734 28
There are 2 kinds of people in this world: people who enjoy smut stories, and liars. This is a story of addiction and pleasure, how they can combine...
11.5K 151 20
DISCONTINUED !WARNING! The following story includes these subjects: sexual scenes, swearing, light drinking, violence, blood, abusive relationship, r...
125K 6.6K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...