Taste for Danger [Completed]

By multifaves

When a new student arrives at the Salvatore School, Lizzie has he eyes on him but decides to not pursue anyth... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
WELCOME TO THE END: Chapter 22

AUTHOR'S NOTE

459 6 3
By multifaves

I want to say thank you to everyone one who has read this story. This story first started out as a rant. Me just trying to figure out what was Sebastian's character going to be like and what would happen between him and Lizzie. As I read my rant I realized that it could make a good story so I started creating a plot and it turned into chapter one. This story gave me headaches because I wanted it to be perfect, there were times when I didn't know how to continue it and wanted to give up on it. But there were people who liked it so I didn't want to just give up on this story. I am so happy you guys have enjoyed it and have supported this story. 

That being said, I do have another sizzie au story in progress. I've been working on it for the past couple of months brainstorming ideas for the plot and I have finally figured it out thanks to  @megandilaurentisx (wattpad account) excited to share this story with you all. I will keep you guys updated of when I will post the first chapter. All those updates will be on my instagram: editslegacies . 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.6K 2.3K 28
[English version] Josette Parker is the new student of the Salvatore school. Hope loses control of her wolf in the presence of the new student. Liz...
58.9K 1.8K 42
In which Alexia Kirby will meet a girl with beautiful blue eyes, only to find out it's the same girl her brother is always talking about. Will Alexia...
462 18 16
BOOK 1 Follow Olivia Hart as she goes through the Salvatore Boarding School. Olivia will learn which friendships she can trust and maybe learn the re...
2.4K 37 19
In an alternate universe things go down a little differently at the Salvatore school. This universe has new villains, new heroes, extra students, & d...