WE ARE INCOMPLETE WITHOUT YOU

Da keerthana_99

Arnav and khushi were happily married. After two years they were blessed with a baby boy. But after four year... Altro

prologue
character sketch
1.Missing You
2.Glimpses Of Past
3.Marriage Proposal
4.Mom
5.Is She My Khushi?
6.My Khushi
7.Smart Avi
Note
8.Evil Talk
10.Lunch Date By Avi
11.A Day With Family
12.Who am I?
13.Family Time
14.New Entry
15.Shocked Raizadas
16.Family Time
17.Unexpected
18. Cute Family
19. Aman's doubt
20.Plan
21. Surprise
22.Family Surprise
23.Camera
24.The Someone
25.WE ARE INCOMPLETE WITHOUT YOU

9.Meeting her

7.1K 409 53
Da keerthana_99

Dt:20/12/2019

Thank you guys for voting and sharing your views on previous chapter🙏

*****************************

At Akshita Flat:

Akshita was getting ready early morning in jet speed. Amrita who just now woke up saw her getting ready and frowned thinking the reason.

“Where are you going akshi early morning? ” asked amrita.

“Ami I am leaving for office. Rahul Sir phoned and informed to be early today” replied akshita.

“Why? ” questioned amrita.

“I don't know.
I am getting late, Bye” saying akshita left for Ar.

At Ar:

Akshita reached Ar. She was heading towards rahul cabin when suddenly she felt something wet on her head and wetness spread to her face.
She saw who did it and saw a person speaking in mobile while moving his hands in the air as if drawing something in the air. She lost her cool as all employees who were cleaning the office were laughing seeing her face. She rushed upstairs while planning something as she took a water bottle and splash that water fell on someone's face which was unexpected for that person also as that person was staring at her with 'you did it' look.... and khushi felt like her head spinning due to coldness and soon composed herself.

Whereas that person was starting at her completely shocked as he expected her to shout at him but this he didn't expect and felt like his plan backfire.

That person was none other than arnav. He wanted to start their love story same as before. So he thought to make their first meet same as past.

He ordered rahul to inform that she should be early tomorrow, and he saw her coming. He purposely dropped the juice on her and was acting like he was talking over the phone but what he unexpected was she emptied bottle of water on his face.

“Can't you drink juice without dropping it on others” asked akshita.

“Sorry I didn't expect it will happen and you should also not empty a bottle full of water on others face without knowing it they did intentionally or accidentally” replied arnav.

Before akshita could reply rahul reached.

“Akshita what happened?
Sir What happened to you? ” questioned rahul completely clueless seeing them wet.

Arnav left from there without replying.

Whereas akshita was feeling that she did wrong and what he said was right. She thought to apologize.

“Akshita come I need to talk to you” spoke rahul.

They left to his cabin.

“Akshita you have to work as temporary PA for Asr until he is in Mumbai” spoke rahul.

“But sir, I am assistant designer, Then how can I be his PA? ” asked akshita.

“Sir will be here only for a few days and there is no fashion show lined up. So you can be his PA” replied rahul.

“Ok sir, Can I ask you a question? ” asked akshita.

Rahul nodded.

“Sir, the person who was with me a few minutes back. What is his name? ” asked akshita.

“Akshita he is only Asr” replied rahul leaving her dumbfounded.

That means she played her stupid stunt with her boss. Signing she thought to apologize. Her thoughts were disturbed by rahul.

“Akshita ASR is here, and he wants to meet you after office hour start” said rahul.

Nodding she left his cabin. Reaching her cabin she phoned amrita and asked her to bring extra dress.

After half n hour amrita reached Ar.

“How it happened akshita? ” questioned amrita.

“It's a long story” saying she left to change.

“Tell me in short” spoke amrita as soon as akshita came out getting changed.

Akshita narrated the happenings with her this morning.

“I think the boss will be angry at you” spoke amrita knowing well that he can't be angry at her.

“I don't know by seeing his face I only saw shocked expression but not angry but, Still I will apologize” spoke akshita.

“Alright, See you at lunchtime” saying amrita left to her cabin.

At Arnav cabin:

Akshita was standing in front of his cabin nervously chewing her nails and busy in thinking to knock or not. All her actions were observed by two eyes who was watching her amused.

“What are you thinking that deeply khushi” questioned that person.

Akshita who was deeply engrossed in thinking jerked hearing sudden voice. She saw that person was avi.

“Hii avi Good morning” greeted khushi reaching to his level.

“Good morning, What were you thinking deeply” asked avi.

“I was thinking whether I should knock or not” replied akshita.

“What is there to think, Come” saying AVI dragged akshita  inside cabin.

Arnav who was engrossed in his work. Looked at his door to see the intruder.
The sight in front of him caused a smile on his face.

“Papa meet my new friend” introduced avi.

“Oh, Hi, nice to meet you” spoke arnav.
akshita nodded.

“Avi we need to talk about work so you play” said arnav to avi.

Nodding avi went to recliner and started playing with clay.

“Miss.akshita be seated” spoke arnav.

“I think rahul informed you that you will be my temporary PA” asked arnav.

“Yes sir, and I am sorry sir” replied akshita.

“For what? ” asked arnav.

“Today's morning incident you were right I should not have done that without knowing the reason for your actions” replied akshita.

“It's ok” replied arnav.

Akshita was about to leave when avi called her as khushi.
Arnav had amused expression seeing him calling her as khushi, and she was also taking it lightly.

“I think your name is akshita right” asked arnav to akshita.

Akshita nodded.

“Then why avi is calling you as khushi” asked arnav.

Before akshita can reply avi started speaking.

“Papa she is my new friend and you know we can call our friends with Nicknames. So I gave khushi as her Nickname.
You have any problem? ” asked avi while keeping hands on his hips.

“No you can call your friend with whatever name you wish” replied arnav thinking his son is way better in speaking with people than him.

“So khushi we will have our lunch together” spoke avi.

Akshita nodded.

By hearing them arnav signed today also he had to eat his lunch alone because his son will eat with his wife.
What a fate?  Thought arnav.

“Ok” saying akshita left to her cabin.

She felt nice to spend her time with avi and today by seeing arnav she felt something strange in her heart. She felt happy seeing them both and the reason was unknown to her.

“I don't know Why, but I am feeling like I know avi and sir before also, and I am feeling like I saw sir somewhere but where I am not getting” thought akshita.

To be continued...

********************************

Hope you guys like this chapter.

Do vote and share your views.

Keerthana

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

618K 9.2K 21
What if Arnav uses Khushi for his revenge? What if he throws Khushi out after using her? What if he meets her three years later and gets the biggest...
42.5K 3.1K 19
A short story about my beloved Arshi.. Little intense.. Nafrat Paas Ane na de..Mohabbat dur Jana na de..
280K 16.8K 29
A story of Arnav Singh Raizada and his REPLACED BRIDE Khushi Gupta. Will he accept her as his Wife? Will his family accept her? Why was she repla...
131K 10.4K 63
They were a happy couple. They lived for one another. But now, she was not with him. He was searching for her for nearly one and half years but he co...