Our Last Summer

By sansrivalcrown

Donna in Mamma Mia had three summer romances that changed her life forever because she had Sophie. In real l... More

Introduction
OLS - I
OLS - II
OLS - III
OLS - IV
OLS - V
OLS - VI
OLS - VII
OLS - VIII
OLS - IX
OLS - X
OLS - XI
OLS - XII
OLS - XIII
OLS - XIV
OLS - XV
OLS - XVI
OLS - XVII
OLS - XVIII
OLS - XIX
OLS - XX
OLS - XXI
OLS - XXII
OLS - XXIII
OLS - XXIV
OLS - XXV
OLS - XXVI
OLS - XXVII
OLS - XXIX
OLS - XXX
OLS - XXXI
OLS - XXXII
OLS - XXXIII

OLS - XXVIII

871 34 33
By sansrivalcrown

After all the partying and celebrating about the marriage of Meryl and Pierce, the two went to their honeymoon suite that their children chose. Rose petals are scattered on the bed and there are two towels folded into swans.

"Wow, that's cute."Meryl uttered and she yawned that Pierce noticed.

"Let's take a quick shower and we'll go to bed."Pierce said and she just agreed for even if she wanted to make love with Pierce, she is tired from everything that happened and Pierce is concerned because it is getting late.

Meryl took a shower first and while she is in the shower, Pierce brushed off all the rose petals on the bed. When Meryl's done, he immediately went to the bathroom. Meryl wore Pierce's large t-shirt for it still fits her and just her panties.

"No time for lingerie outfits, mister. Missus is tired from the day."Meryl whispered under her breathe as she settle on their bed.

Pierce came out of the shower with just his boxers on and he saw his wife already resting. He lied beside her and he just stared at his pregnant wife.

"I love you mrs. Brosnan. Sleep tight."He whispered and he kissed her forehead.

"Good night little angel, rest well with mommy."He whispered on her baby bump and he kissed it. He settled on his side and decided to call it a night.

--
Meryl woke up earlier than Pierce for she is having a hard time getting sleep. Pregnant problems. She looked beside her and her husband is still in his deep slumber.

"I wish men are the ones getting pregnant."Meryl whispered as she slowly stood up from the bed. She went to the bathroom and peed for she feels like their baby is dancing on her bladder.

She washed her face and brushed her teeth for she really have nothing to do. Meryl still can't sleep, the sun hasn't risen yet and there she is, a pregnant woman who can't sleep. Meryl suddenly decided to change into one of the lingerie that Cher gave her. She picked the the red silk camisole with matching lace G-strings. She looked at herself in the mirror and stared at herself for a while.

"Hmmm, not bad for a pregnant woman, I guess."She uttered in front of the mirror as she shrug her shoulders. Meryl went back to their bed and lied beside Pierce. She looked at Pierce and she suddenly became hungry.

"Pierce. Pierce. Pierce."Meryl uttered and she started poking his arm.

"Pierce, wake up."Meryl said a little louder and still poking Pierce's arm with her index finger.

"Pierce!"Meryl yelled and it made Pierce groan.

"Hmmm?"Pierce hummed as he bury his face on the pillow.

"Get me food."Meryl said plainly but she recieved no response. She rolled her eyeballs and she quickly pulled some chest hair that made Pierce jolt.

"Babe, what are you doing?"Pierce asked in annoyance for his head is aching from drinking at their wedding. Well, he wasn't drunk but he had enough drink to give him a headache.

"I'm hungry, Pierce."Meryl said plainly.

"Can you just be hungry later?It's still early."Pierce complained and Meryl quickly pulled another couple of chest hair that made him groan.

"Are you gonna stand up or I'll pull more?"Meryl threatened and Pierce slowly sat whilst rubbing his eyes.

"What do you want babe?"Pierce asked still trying to be fully awake.

"I don't know. I just know that I'm hungry."Meryl answered and Pierce did a facepalm.

"There is no food that is named "I don't know". And I can't read your mind."Pierce said in a low tone.

"Babe, I just really felt that I'm hungry and sleepy."Meryl uttered and Pierce kissed her cheek.

"Maybe you just need sleep baby."Pierce said softly and he settled back beside her.

"No, I think I'm hungry but I am just really not sure what to eat."Meryl said and Pierce put an arm on her waist, closing his eyes again.

"Can you go down and ask what food is available here?"Meryl asked and Pierce hummed.

"Are you serious?"Pierce asked and Meryl nodded.

"Uh-huh. I am serious."Meryl said and Pierce slowly stood up.

"Love you, husband!"Meryl yelled when Pierce is already at the door.

"Love you more."Pierce sleepily replied, not sure if Meryl heard it or no.

Meryl giggled after she said her statement and sat.

"Oh my God, he is my husband."Meryl whispered under her breathe. She put her hand on her baby bump and she widely smiled.

"Daddy is my husband, baby. We are married."Meryl uttered and she chortled.

Pierce headed to the main desk but no one's there.

"Hello?"Pierce called as he ring the bell.

"Oh, good morning sir."A man in his mid-30s suddenly uttered out of nowhere. Pierce looked at the wall clock and it's still 2:30 in the morning.

"Good morning."Pierce greeted.

"May I help you sir?"The man asked.

"Yes. So my wife is pregnant and I wanna ask if you have an available food?Or just something to eat."Pierce answered.

"I'm sorry sir but at this time, no food is being made in the kitchen yet. If you want we can order fast food, sir."The man answered and Pierce sighed.

"Okay, thank you. I'll still ask my wife and I'll come back if ever."Pierce said and the man smiled at him.

Pierce headed back to their room and she found Meryl in their mini living room checking out the gifts they received from the night before. Pierce tossed his bathrobe on their bed and lied on the couch without fully noticing what his wife is wearing.

"What did they say?"Meryl asked as Pierce close his eyes.

"They are not serving any food yet. And besides, it is still early babe."Pierce asked and Meryl looked at him.

"Babe, look at me."Meryl said but Pierce didn't look at her.

"Why?"Pierce asked for he really is still sleepy.

"You like what I'm wearing?"Meryl asked, playing with the strap of her camisole.

"Babe, I know you are wearing my shirt."Pierce answered and Meryl got annoyed.

"Fine. I'm going back to bed."Meryl said and Pierce looked at her. He suddenly felt chills seeing Meryl wearing lace G-strings for it is exposing her buttcheeks. Pierce immediately stood up and started walking behind her.

"We're going back to bed."Pierce said and he quickly squeezed her rear.

"Pierce!"Meryl yelled and she looked at Pierce pretending she didn't like what he did.

"Who taught you to be that sexy even with a baby inside you?"Pierce asked as he grab her by the waist and Meryl looked at him with forehead creased.

"You smell so good."Pierce whispered in her ear and he started kissing her neck.

"Pierce, I'm sleepy already."Meryl whispered and she closed her eyes.

"Hmmm?"Pierce hummed and he sucked her sweet spot that made her whimper.

He started leaving hickeys on her neck and even if she doesn't encourage Pierce leaving hickeys on her neck, she enjoys the sensation it gives.

"Sit at the edge of the bed."Pierce whispered on her ear and suddenly ripped her G-strings.

"Why did you do that?"Meryl asked as Pierce throw her now ripped G-strings.

"It'll delay my work."Pierce answered and he lead Meryl to their bed. She sat at the edge as Pierce instructed and he immediately kneeled in between her legs.

Pierce kissed her passionately and she responded with the same intensity. Meryl encircled her arms around his neck and his hands went in her thin camisole. He started massaging her breasts and Meryl started tugging his hair. His kisses went down to her jaw and he of course is stil leaving hickeys. His kisses trailed down from her jaw to her collarbones and Pierce is really marking his territory. Meryl helped him remove her camisole and her swollen breasts met his face.

"If only I can get you pregnant all the time."Pierce growled before taking her left breast to his mouth that made Meryl moan.

"You like some big boobies don't you?"Meryl asked.

"I love yours. And yours only."Pierce answered and he suddenly bit her nipple that made her scream. When he got tired of her breasts, he started planting feathery kisses on her baby bump before arriving to her wet core.

"Hmmm, so ready for me."Pierce whispered and he started licking her vaginal lips teasing her.

"Just eat me baby, please..."Meryl whispered and as a loving husband, he immediately obliged. Pierce licked her clitoris first before sucking it hard.

"Oh God, just like that baby. Hmmm so good..."Meryl moaned as she massage his head to support him.

As Pierce pleasure her more with his mouth, Meryl just surrendered herself to the sensation she's feeling. Pierce suddenly inserted a finger and it made her head go crazy. He is thrusting slowly whilst licking and sucking her clitoris and all she have to do for him is moan and scream for his name. He inserted another finger and curled his fingers inside of her.

"Oh fuck Pierce!"Meryl screamed as she felt her orgasm coming. Pierce hummed into his clitoris at the same time thrusted his fingers into her G-spot. He repeatedly did those tricks until he felt Meryl's walls tightening around his fingers.

"Yes, yes, yes, right there oh fuck right there..."Meryl whispered and Pierce thrusted his fingers for the last time before Meryl cummed into his fingers.

"Oh baby."Meryl uttered whilst catching her breathe and Pierce slowly pulled his fingers out of her.

"You like that?"Meryl asked as she run her finger through his now damp hair because of his sweat.

"Oh yeah."Pierce answered and she kissed him this time. Yes, Meryl is still recovering from her climax but she wanted to pleasure Pierce too.

"Your turn baby."Meryl said in between their kisses and Pierce shook his head. He suddenly let her lie on the bed sideways, with her ass still at the edge. Pierce pulled down his boxers and when his hard cock is finally free, it hit Meryl's buttcheek and she felt it.

"You have a one hard fella overthere."Meryl teased and Pierce entered her with no warnings that made Meryl gasp.

"Oh shit that's big."Meryl said and Pierce started drawing circles on her hips for he knows that he shocked her.

"But you like that."Pierce whispered and Meryl nodded.

"I love it baby."Mery replied seductively and Pierce hummed before starting to thrust slowly.

"So hot baby and so tight."Pierce uttered as his pace started to fasten.

"Just fuck me baby...So goood baby, so fucking good!"Meryl moaned as she grip the thick sheets.

"Yeah?You like it huh?You like it?"Pierce asked and he spanked her that made her scream.

"Oh I love it baby, I love it! Harder please..."Meryl answered and Pierce spanked her again.

"I can't hear it baby."Pierce said and his pace started to slow down.

"Oh fuck me harder baby!"Meryl yelled and Pierce once again spanked her.

"I said louder."Pierce said sternly.

"FUCK ME HARDER PIERCE!"Meryl begged, screaming her lungs out and her loving husband just gave her what she wants.

Pierce held on to her waist and started thrusting fast and deep, hitting her G-spot everytime.

"Fuck yes, right there...shit shit shit ohh so good!"Meryl screamed and Pierce is just doing his thing.

"Baby you're so good, I love you."Pierce growled and Meryl started massaging her breasts. Meryl suddenly felt something building up in her abdomen and she knew at that moment that she is close.

"Shit baby, I'm cumming..."Meryl said almost a whisper.

"Oh not yet baby, not yet..."Pierce replied and her walls started to tighten around his cock.

"Make me cum baby, make me cum..."Meryl uttered again and Pierce exerted more energy in his thrusts.

"I love your pussy baby and I love you, fuckkk Meryl!"Pierce groaned and he thrusted deep one last time before the two of them came. Pierce is catching his breathe and still have no energy pulling his dick from her for he can still feel their hot juices around his manhood.

"I love you baby."Pierce whispered before slowly pulling out. He looked at Meryl and strands of hair sticked onto her face because of sweat. Pierce tucked her hair that's blocking her face and she looked at him lovingly.

"I love you, too, baby."Meryl uttered and their foreheads met. She placed her hands on his nape and started playing with his hair.

"How does it feel fucking your pregnant wife huh?"Meryl asked with a soft giggle.

"Still feels amazing baby."Pierce answered and he pressed his lips on hers for a couple of seconds.

"Let's get some sleep."Pierce said and Meryl just nodded.

They settled on their bed with Meryl still lying sideways and Pierce hugging her from behind.

"Did it affect our baby?"Pierce asked all of a sudden for he knows that Meryl still awake.

"No. Actually, sex is good for a pregnant woman."Meryl answered and Pierce chortled.

"Mrs. Brosnan, get some sleep. You need it. We both need it."Pierce suddenly and Meryl just hummed in response.

After the couple slept a couple more hours, Pierce is woken up by the sunshine filling their room. He carefully looked at his pregnant wife and she is still in her deep slumber. He got out of bed and ordered a breakfast for the two of them. Pierce's wedding ring suddenly caught his eyes and it made him smile.

"I'm married."He whispered under his breathe.

Meryl moved as she is waking up and Pierce went near her.

"Good morning."Pierce whispered and Meryl slowly opened her eyes.

"Good morning."Meryl greeted with a smile.

"You hungry?"Pierce asked and Meryl nodded.

"Yeah."Meryl answered and Pierce chortled as he help her sit up.

"I ordered breakfast, let's just wait for it."Pierce said and Meryl just nodded.

The newly-wed couple enjoyed their breakfast in bed and by lunchtime, they headed off to a restaurant where they'll have lunch with their children.

"The newly-wed couple are here!"Their children teased when they saw their parents walked in hand-in-hand.

"Yes, we're married!"Meryl exclaimed as she sit beside Nicky.

"So, how's married life?"Henry playfully asked.

"We've only been married for like twelve hours."Meryl answered and they all laughed.

"But I think even before you even got married, you and pops are living like a married couple. The only difference is the papers."Louisa said and her parents just agreed.

The family had another fun-filled lunch and even if Meryl and Pierce wanted to spend time by themselves for their very short honeymoon, they can't resist their children. The couple enjoyed the two remaining days by either going out with their kids or just simply being together making love, eating, and walking by the beach. At their last day, the couple spent it just the two of them except for dinner. Of course, they had dinner with their children and the kids have been asking their parents if they are already sure with the pregnancy reveal at Pierce's exhibit.

"Are you guys ready for the media and the back and forth interviews?"Mamie asked.

"Yeah. I mean, they've been saying crappy stuff about us anyways."Meryl answered.

"It will be a big news. How are you gonna answer their questions like how did it happen?"Sean asked.

"It's simple. Going through in vitro fertiliziation before, gave mom the high risk of getting pregnant even over fifty."Pierce answered.

"Guys, calm down. I think mom and dad can handle it."Paris suddenly uttered.

"And it will be revealed anyways. Do you think it will be easier if we all keep it 'til the baby is born but then the it will always be in the news that mom "might" be pregnant?No. It will be harder in mom and dad's part, in our part, if we keep the baby for a long time."Louisa added.

"Remember when mom was pregnant with Nicky?We kept it until what, until just now that you are back together and that was tough because even if mom doesn't want to, she's denying her own child from everyone just to protect her from the media."Grace uttered.

"And no one here likes to deny their sibling or their child right?Guys, it's 2018, we can never run away from what the public will say about us."Dylan added and the older children, Henry, Mamie, and Sean looked at their parents.

"Why are the young ones better at this arguements?"Henry asked and all of them laughed.

--
After their almost two-weeks stay in Greece, they all headed straight to London for Pierce's exhibit and ever since they got to London, Pierce is all-over the place preparing for the big night. He go to his studio after breakfast and goes home before dinner. Meryl and his children understand his work and all they have to do is support him and be with him on that night.

"Mom, what are you going to wear tomorrow?"Grace asked Meryl who is helping Sanja cook their dinner.

"Are you gonna wear the tight one mom?"Sanja asked.

"No, I don't want the tight one. I feel uncomfortable. I am gonna wear an above-the-knee, off-shoulder dress."Meryl answered.

"And I don't care if it doesn't match daddy's tux."Meryl added and it made Grace and Sanja laugh.

"I think dad doesn't care too. I am sure that's the only thing in his mind is, he is going to show the world his beautiful pregnant wife."Grace said and Meryl smiled.

"That's so sweet of you to say Gracie."Meryl said and Nicky suddenly came in running in with a dress in her hand.

"Mommy, mommy, look!"Nicky yelled and Meryl looked at her.

"Oh, you have a new dress."Meryl said and Nicky widely smiled.

"Lou-Lou and Paris helped me pick this dress, mommy."Nicky said excitedly and Meryl nodde with a smile.

"It's beautiful sweetheart, you'll look amazing tomorrow for sure."Meryl uttered and she kissed Nicky's forehead.

"How about your shoes?"Grace asked and Nicky looked at her.

"I called daddy earlier and I showed him my dress. He said that he'll buy new shoes for me."Nicky answered and Meryl's forehead creased.

"But daddy already bought you new shoes before we went to Greece."Meryl retorted.

"But mommy it doesn't suit my dress."Nicky whined and Meryl sighed.

"Fine, fine, but promise me that next time, if it is not necessary we will not buy it."Meryl said sternly and Nicky nodded.

"Promise mommy."Nicky replied.

"Good. Now rest, dinner is almost ready."Meryl said and Nicky ran to her room.

"What's with Nicky all of a sudden?"Grace asked.

"What's with her?"Meryl asked in curiosity.

"She started becoming like a five-year-old again with you and dad."Grace answered.

"Maybe because she knows that mom's giving birth soon that's why she is trying her best to get their attention."Sanja intervened.

"You think she is jealous because all dad and I talk about with her is the baby?"Meryl asked.

"I don't know mom but just tryna talk to her."Grace said and Meryl just nodded.

After a few moments, Grace and Sanja started preparing the table while Meryl finish their meals.

"I'm home!"They suddenly heard a voice scream.

"Daddy!"They heard Nicky yell.

"There comes papa."Grace uttered.

"Hello darlings."Pierce who just walked in the kitchen suddenly uttered.

"Hey dad."Sanja and Grace greeted as Pierce kiss their cheeks.

"Hey baby."Meryl greeted in glee and Pierce went near her.

"Hello baby."Pierce replied and he gave a peck on Meryl's lips.

"So did you buy the princess her new shoes?"Meryl asked whilst Pierce is kissing her baby bump.

"Yeah, and she loves it."Pierce answered and he looked at Meryl.

"Let's talk after dinner."Meryl said and Pierce nodded.

Dinner came and everyone is present except for Dylan and Mamie. Pierce asked everyone in the table how their day went for he really is busy and he promised them that after his exhibit, he'll catch up with them.

After dinner, the couple headed to their room and Pierce looked at Meryl.

"What's the matter babe?"Pierce asked and Meryl started telling him Grace's concerns about Nicky and also her opinion about it.

"I think we should reduce the talk about the baby in front of her. Yes, we can talk about it but you know we need to talk to her about her duties as a big sister and how she can create a bond with her new sibling because babe, it will be a big change for Nicky."Pierce uttered and Meryl gently nodded.

"You're right. I'm just afraid that when the baby's here already, she'll suddenly withdraw from us because she will feel left out."Meryl said and Pierce heaved a deep sigh.

"Babe, we'll make her understand. Our daughter is a smart kid."Pierce said and Meryl weakly smiled.

--
It's the night of Pierce's exhibit and the Brosnan bunch are getting ready. The couple is also getting ready with what the media will say about the pregnancy.

"Alright guys, two minutes and everyone must be in the car already!"Pierce yelled. The boys went out of their rooms already after their father said the announcement but the girls are of course, still getting ready.

"Babe!"Meryl suddenly yelled and Pierce immediately ran to her.

"Yes, babe?"Pierce asked.

"Can you please help me put on my shoes?"Meryl asked and Pierce grabbed her heels.

"Of course baby."Pierce said as he kneel in front of her.

"You sure you're wearing these heels?"Pierce asked whilst fixing her shoe strap.

"Of course, I will."Meryl answered and it made Pierce chortle.

When everyone's done getting ready, they all headed to the place and with the media present there, they need to take a picture as a family first and with that, they are not yet suspecting that Meryl's pregnant. After their family photo, the couple needs to pose together before their solo shots. Pierce went behind Meryl, encircling his arm around her waist.

"Ready for the reveal?"Pierce asked in her ear after a couple of photos and she widely smiled. Meryl placed a hand under her baby bump and the press went crazy with the revelation. The couple kissed with both of their hands under Meryl's baby bump and their children who saw that moment are cheering for them. After Meryl and Pierce posed for the cameras, it's time for their children to shine by letting them pose alone including Nicky who is getting the hang of red carpets. Meryl and Pierce are smiling proudly at their kids before they headed to the venue to see the head of their family's works.

They all roamed around looking at Pierce's paintings that lead to an auction for the charity they are supporting. Pierce is ecstatic at the result of the auction and his family is also celebrating with him. The news of Meryl being pregnant spread out quickly but they didn't care. All that matters to them is Pierce's works and that they will be able to help another important charity to them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I KNOW IT IS A BORING CHAPTER AND I AM CRAPPY AT BED SCENES BUT HERE IT IS.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 507 18
A girl named Diamond is in the senior year of middle school and she has a crush on the boy she loves. She makes her love known to him not knowing wha...
4K 87 23
Imagen Mamma Mia! Here we go again was just a bad dream and all of our faves are happy and alive. But that isn't the only big thing that happens whe...
5.7K 206 35
One last trip with her family before she goes to University. Her intentions for this trip were to spend every minute making memories and savouring t...
564K 11.3K 25
ARIANA|COMPLETED ❝ARIANA SHERIDAN, DAUGHTER OF DONNA AND SISTER OF SOPHIE, FINDS HERSELF IN A TRICKY SITUATION WHEN HER SISTER INVITES 3 MEN, CLAIMIN...