His Rebellious Nerd

By Summer_melody1909

#2 badboynextdoor - 28.03.20 Every bad boy wants a good girl who is bad only for him and every Good girl wan... More

Introduction
My Best Friend And Gone
I'm The Walking Epitome Of The Corpse Bride
I Really Need To Keep My Mouth Shut
Never Trigger Male Ego
James Bond
Ugh Potato?
Happiness Is Short Lived
Flaming Popcorns.
Living Under The Same Roof As The Devil
Teach Me How To Live
Spider
Stay In Your Lane
Jealous?
Reveal Your True Colors
A Forsaken Rejected Nudnik
Coffee Spill
Tell Me Who It Was
Metal Has To Go Through Fire To Be Turned Into A Sword
A Rebellious Nerd
Wrong Number
Anonymous
Hit It
Author's Note

Shattered

4.2K 164 72
By Summer_melody1909

"This"

Thump

"Is"

Thump

"So"

Thump

"frustrating "

Thump

I groan while banging my head on the table repeatedly.

I look up and stare at the blue icon with an 'F' sign on the screen of laptop contemplating on whether I should give up or not.

How is it called already?
Friend book?
Fried book?
Faraday's book?
Fudge book?

What kind of book is that?
It might be a Socializing book for some or hook book to thirsty female dogs but for me it still is a Crap book.

"For the sake of stalking Cayden. Amen" I cross myself before trying to sign up for the 73629486393 th time.

Okay I'm exaggerating. Its actually only the 157 th time.

I wipe the sweat streaming down my forehead with the back of my hand since I have been sweating Nigeria falls for two hours straight.

Yep you read it right.
T-w-o Freaking hours since I'm struggling to sign up.

I crack my knuckles, ready for the trickiest part...THE USERNAME.

The plan is to stalk Cayden without revealing my identity so I have to come up with an unsuspicious username as well as well as profile picture.

Okay how about 'Smart ass? '

Wait. How is that invalid? That is my ultimate definition.
I already hate facebook.

Lets try again.

'Mega mind? '

Nope.

'Whip smart kid? '

Nope.

'Newton? '

Nope.

'Mother of Encyclopedias? '

Nope.

Uhh what shall be my username then?
'Cutiepie?'

Valid.

No way I'm losing my dignity by calling my self that.

Okay last try.
Yeah its what I've been repeating since the past two hours.

'Dweeby Nerd'

Valid.

I fist pump the air in victory and press enter.

I quickly search for 'Cayden Parker' and three hours later, I'm still tossing popcorns in my mouth while eye- raping and drooling over his pictures. Yeah I am trying to make him fall in love with me by starring at his photo instead of interacting with him.

Sue me.

_ _ _ _ _

"Oh. I did not see you there" I fake a 'silly me' look towards the photo of Cayden I printed out.

"Okay let's get straight to the point."

I take a deep breath.

"I dove you."

"No. I glove you"

No. No. No

"I shove you"

I want to rip my hair off my head.
Why is it so difficult to pronounce?

I let out a deep breath and crack my knuckles for my second attempt.

I knee down and hold ring pop candy up at Cayden's picture and clear my throat.

"Will you Hate me. No tape me. No make me. Nooooo mate me. Ahhhh i can't say it!"

I meant D-A-T-E!
Why is this so complicated?

"You know what? Just merry me. I meant M-m-"

"MOM!!! WHAT the hell are you doing here!" I yelp in surprise placing a hand on my chest and quickly getting up to shoot her death glares while she is suffocating from oxygen deprivation while laughing on my face.

"Isn't that -" my eyes go wide as she points towards the picture behind me.

"NOOOOO!" I cut her off and quickly grab the photo before shoving it in my pocket.

Okay I may have carefully folded it instead of shoving it in my pocket.

"Why were you on one knee. That's the boy's part don't you think?"

"I was only tying my shoelaces mom" I lie through gritted teeth.

"Ohh Amy how many times do I have to tell you Not to lie when you don't know how to" she says while ruffling my hair.

"I'm not Lying-" I say while taming my hair back how it was.

"And I'm Heidi Klum" she deadpans.

I roll my eyes at that.

"I don't what to sound like a detective mother...but who is the lucky boy?" she wiggles her eyebrows.

"Mommmmm-"

"Alright alright, no more questions. But really how does he look lik-? "

"mom"

"Do I know him?"

"Momm"

"ohh is he as handsome as Brad pit?"

I cringed at that.

"Mommm"

"Can i meet my future son-in-law?"

"MOMMMMM!!!!"

"Teens and their mood swings nowadays. Wait. Are you pregnant?"

"MOM!!! " i wail.

"Geez! Calm down satan. I'm leaving" she says as strolls towards the door, closing it behind her.

"pfew that was close " i let out a deep breath once she's gone and carefully take out the folded picture of Cayden out of my pockets.

I jump slightly making the picture fall down as I hear the door crack open with mom's head poking inside.

"Oh Amy, I just wanted to tell you that I'm so proud of you. My daughter finalky grew up" she sniffs and wipes a fake tear dramatically.

I roll my eyes at that.

"Now you can carry on with tying your 'shoelaces' " she puts air quotes at the word 'shoelaces'.

"And if you need any tips -"

"No." i slam the door shut on her face.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

I stand in front of the door and take a deep breath before knocking on it only to find it slightly cracked open.

I poke my head in to find no one inside but i could still hear faint voices.

"Shh. Its her" i hear whispers

Thinking that it is probably Charlotte, I tiptoe inside with floor the creaking under my foot.

Three

Two

One

"BOOO! AHHHHHH"
All of a sudden, I hear someone shrieking making jump and hit the table behind me knocking down a vase which i quickly catch in mid air, making me lose my balance and crash on the floor almost dying in the process.

But at least the vase is safe.

I turn around only to find out that these noises were coming from the tv.
'The conjuring' is playing with nobody watching it. I think about sprawling on the couch and watching it but I came here for another purpose.

I am going to confess everything to Cayden today.
I'm going to reveal the true colors of Natalie.
I'm going to tell him how much of a jerk he is and I'm going to tell him how much I love that jerk.

I fish out the crumbled piece of paper out of my pocket, reciting it for the sextillionth time before pocketing it back.

He will not be expecting me since he's upset about today's incident so I'll surprise him.

I yank his door open with a big goofy smile plastered on my face , yelling in excitement

"SURPRIS-!" my voice falters and my smile slowly fades away as I stand immobile , looking at the scene that lay before me in disbelief.

Natalie is straddling Cayden with her arms snaked around his neck and her lips on his.

My brain stutters for a moment, too stunned think or feel anything.
Then everything slowly sinks in.
Slowly and painfully, my heart is achingly shattering into pieces.

My head swam and my heart felt as if my blood had become tar as it struggled to keep a steady beat. My heart beat feels cold,lacerated open then left drying like concrete in my chest.

Cayden noticed me and he promptly untangles Natalie's arms from him before pushing her off him and rubs his lips vigorously.

I swiftly turn around holding tears that threaten to drip but he grabs my wrist.

His touch burns. I no longer his hands on me. I want to shove it off and rub his touch away with a sanitizer.

"Don't. Touch. Me" I say through gritted teeth while clutching my fist so hard that my knuckles started turning white.

He looks crestfallen and looks at me with eyes burning with regret but still doesn't let go of my wrist.

"What?" his voice falters.

"I said Get your paws off me!" i bark and rip my hands out of his grip.

"Munchkin, please listen to what i have to say-"

"Let me guess. This is not how it looks like?" i snap.

"Yes but I did not kiss her ba-"

"Oh so what were you doing? Cooking?" i snap again. He is really getting on my nerves.

"Well I'm so sorry disturbing you guys from whatever 'dish' you guys were 'making out'. Please carry on." i say air quoting the words 'making out'.

"Munchkin pleas-"

"You lost the right to call that" My vision blurred as tears filled my eyes
I try hard to retain it but a single tear deceived and trickled down my cheeks.

Cayden's hand reached out and cupped my cheeks, wiping the tear away with his thumb but i swat him away and I run and run and run,never looking back once.

I hear his footsteps echoing behind me, but i don't stop. Instead I run faster. Another tear trickled down, followed by another and another. I kept of wiping them away but they wouldn't stop until tears burst forth like water from a dam, spilling all over my face.

I grab the doorknob and twist it open hurriedly with my shaking hands then yank the door open, storming inside.

I shove it close but it doesn't. Cayden stuck his foot inside so i keep on banging, propelling and thrusting the door to close it and break Cayden's foot along with it.

I grow breathless and pause to catch my breath then try to close it again.
I guess this got Cayden irritated and he took his foot away only to kick the door open.

I stumble but catch myself before I can faceplant the floor.
The nerves he's got to kick MY door open, after he breaks MY heart.
Who does he think he is?
That bastard.

"Amy, listen to m-"

"No." I cut him off about to slam the door close but he quickly grabs the edge of it, stopping it.

"Get well soon" i smirk at him.

"Wha-Ahh" he yelps as i shove the door close, with his finger stuck in between it.

I open the door and he quickly takes out his hand, shaking the pain away.

"Oh and Don't call me Amy ever again" I quickly add.

"Wai-"

I slam the door shut on his face, hitting his nose in the process.

I hear another yelp from the other side.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

A/N

Hey guys!

Finally done writing this chapter.
It took me days and I did not really have time with Christmas around.

How was your Christmas?

Mine sucked like vaccum.

Anyways I'm now focusing focus on New year and new year's resolutions (which i think about every year but do not actually imply to it)

Next year I'll be in my junior year. Please wish me luck for me to survive through that.

Don't forget to Vote

Comment

And i was going to say subscribe lol

Lol( lots of love)
From the awesomest person eveur post fellow readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

576K 15K 58
COMPLETE: #1 teen fiction 23/11/18 ''I'm bad for you.'' ''Yet I still keep coming back for more. Funny how it works isn't it?'' ''You, badboy...
329K 10K 33
//GOING THROUGH MAJOR CONSTRUCTION\\ Mirabelle's your average shy yet smart geek who likes to keep to herself until her friend Delilah steps in. Unli...
1.6K 118 34
Angela Nicole Grace is your average senior in high school who flies under the radar. Decent grades, no real popularity status. Just normal. That is...