Devil's Guardian 1.5 Rut Sea...

By CrimsonOnyx

All Hotel Hazbin characters belong to VivziePop, (Vivienne Medrano) Artwork Cover by https://twitter.com/Chan... More

Deer Season
His Deer, His Devil
Fun in the Shower
Deer for Breakfast
The Radio Demon's Doe
From Dusk til Dawn
Be Still My Heart
Berries & Cream

The Devil Gives a Helping Hand~

5K 89 7
By CrimsonOnyx

                          Rut Season was beginning to be a very fun time for the Devil as he noticed certain things about Alastor that he couldn't hide from the King, going about their day at the Hotel helping out here and there well sometimes the Devil found certain times to tease the poor Deer in his efforts to getting the other to admit he needed something.  The two were in the office as Alastor was doing paperwork and the Devil had offered help in which case Lucifer came to stand behind Alastor and when the Deer turned to question him, the Devil pushed him against the desk to take hold of him.  The Deer's face was as red as his hair as he was held in the Devil's grasp.

"L-Lucifer!" Alastor's heart was pounding in his chest as he stared into Lucifer's mesmerizing eyes, "Someone will no doubt see us like this!"  Lucifer sighed as he knew the other was right, as they were in the office by themselves.

"I know Darling, but I can't help myself... I miss your touch," he then took his mouth with his own, claiming his lips in a passionate kiss moaning against his mouth while asking for entrance.  A moan left Alastor as well as his lips were claimed by Lucifer's own. His ears lowered in a submissive manner and his tail began to wag beneath his coat. He couldn't resist the temptation to kiss back and found himself leaning forward to return it.  Lucifer pushed the other towards the desk slowly as he found himself exploring the other's mouth as if feeding from him, still holding his wrist and kissing him from behind. His other hand would slide down to the front of the Deer's pants to unbuckle them as he wanted to take this Deer right there and then over the place where he worked.  Feeling himself get pressed up against the desk, the Deer perked up in alarm and glanced at the office door.  He found himself for once praying to Lucifer's father that no one walked in. When his pants were unbuckled and pulled down, falling to his ankles, the Devil could see Alastor's little red tail. It wagged side to side, reflecting the Radio Demon's enjoyment.  Oh, how adorable that little tail was and how he wished he could play with it but he knew the other might not like that too much, as for if anyone would come in the Devil can sense another soul nearby when he was searching. Releasing him from their kiss as he chuckled devilishly, he went about licking his fingers with his snake tongue, bringing the wrist he was holding to his back not too painful but enough to be exciting as he bent him over the desk to slip his slick fingers towards his folds.  He'd rub against the other's rear letting Alastor feel his arousal as well as preparing him for what was to come, after a while the sound of his own pants opening followed by the tip of his length pressing against the Deer's sweet spot.

"Alastor... Alastor.... oh Alastor..."  Feeling the Devil's fingers tease him, Alastor released a low moan and used his free hand to claw at the desk he was bent over. Excitement bubbled up in the Deer and looked over his shoulder, watching Lucifer undo his own pants and reveal his length. The sight made the Radio Demon shudder and he waited with an eager look for his partner to begin.  He was becoming quite needy for the Devil. Finally, he felt Lucifer press his tip into him and released a much louder moan.

"Lucifer... oh, Lou..." The name flew pass his lips.  For the sake of not drawing attention, he allowed the first few moans however he would reach with his free hand to cover Alastor's mouth for this next part while the other still held Alastor's arm behind his back, pressing himself deep within his Deer in one thrust. Spreading him with his hardened length and as he felt how tight the other was even he had trouble holding his voice as he let out a groan,

"Oh... I love the feel of you, I love my precious red Deer always and forever." He kept his hand over his mouth to stifle any loud noises as he pumped his hips in and out of the other, growling his desire as he used the grip of his arm to help pull him back onto his shaft making love to the Radio Demon within the office.  As Lucifer's hand rested over Alastor's mouth, the Deer's moans were reduced to low muffles that could hardly be heard. The Deer was glad the Devil took such action as he would have been crying the other's name loudly, especially when he felt the Devil press himself deeper. The Radio Demon quivered, his tail flanking up and his ears fell back against his head. Having Lucifer inside him was so blissful. The words spoken down to him created a warmth in his chest and the blush on his cheeks worsened. He loved the feeling of the Devil, more then he would admit. When he felt the Devil begin to move within him, a muffled cry left him and he shut his eyes, enjoying the pleasure as he was claimed by Lucifer.  Lucifer groaned against the other's hair as his breathing grew ragged, both still slightly clothed and wishing he could touch more of the other's flesh as he went about pumping his hips within the other gaining speed and depth as he bent Alastor over the desk. He couldn't see the other's face well enough without leaning over to the side to look at him as he thrust in and out of him, seeing his ears down and his eyes closed while feeling his muffled cries. He wanted to finish this before anyone did come back, but he was enjoying this too much.

"Want me to finish Dearie? Want me to bring us both, it'd be a shame if someone came in to see us this way.... ohh..." he moaned while gritting his fangs. He'd remove his hand to place it on the desk to hold himself up while also releasing his arm to hold his hip bring him back harder and faster onto his length.  The Radio Demon nodded his head, opening his eyes and looking back at the Devil with such a desperate gaze. He wanted his release, he was dying for it. When his arm was let free, he brought it to claw and grasp at the desk.  Having Lucifer's thrust turn rougher and quicker was enough to bring the Deer towards the edge. Just a little more and...

"Lucifer!" Alastor peeled the Devil's hand from his mouth to cry the name, reaching his release finally.  Lucifer couldn't help but gasp as he heard him cry out his name, as loud as he was and as he brought the two of them he cried out as well while his body shuddered his release. Damn. This Demon undid him so easily, buried deep inside him pulsing his release as he was trying to catch his breath now.  He reached to pet his Deer, petting his ears softly to caress and loving the feel of him around him.

"I love you Alastor... but I think we need to redo this paperwork now..." he teased.  Feeling the Devil's seed fill him, Alastor shivered and slumped against the desk in exhaustion. His ears perked back upon his head and twitched at Lucifer's words. Looking down, the Deer blushed bright red when he saw the mess he left over a significant amount of paperwork. He brought a hand up to cover his embarrassed expression.

"L-Lucifer!" He scowled the King of Hell.  Lucifer blushed as he too was somewhat embarrassed about the situation however he would slide from the other gently before pulling him up into an embrace.

"I can take care of it, watch," he waved his hand and the mess was cleaned as he also helped pull their pants up. "Of course we will still need to bathe, that was wonderful Dearie... so sneaky and sexy all in one. Were you worried someone would come through that door?"  Alastor leaned into the embrace, wrapping his arms loosely around Lucifer and nuzzling his face into the crook of his neck.

"Of course I was worried." The Deer huffed, "That was a risky move, Lou. But... I enjoyed it..."  Lucifer loved when the other got cuddly,

"Did you forget I can sense when other souls are around, I wouldn't let anyone lay eyes on my Deer. Otherwise, I'd have to do something drastic indeed." His eyes shimmered yellow as he went to kiss the other chastely, the Radio Demon's cheeks turned rosy at the notion of the other and he rolled his eyes, shaking his head.

"I believe we've had enough fun, for now, your majesty."  Lucifer gave a shrug as he went to kiss his cheek and turn to leave the office,

"Have fun darling with that now cleaned paperwork as I'm sure the images will forever be with you after our fun. Ta-ta for now~" he winked while leaving.  Alastor watched the Devil depart from the office, smiling with a small chuckle before the Deer came to realize something.

"Wait! Your majesty! You're supposed to help me with this paperwork!" The Deer shouted, chasing after his lover.  Lucifer ran off with his arms flailing about and Alastor shouting for the other to get back here, when he finally cornered the Devil and pinning him to a wall.

"You promised!"

"I just said that so I could have some fun!"  Alastor squinted at the Devil,

"So you lied to me?"  He grunted lightly as he looked away from the other, sweating nervously.

"W-well... I am the Prince of Lies so... I figured if I gave you a good time, you'd let this slide?" He asked giving the other a very innocent and hopeful look.... only to have been dragged back to the Office and sitting in a chair in front of paperwork with a pouting look and his arms crossed over his chest.  Alastor sat directly across from him, still glaring at the Devil but maintaining his smile ever so.

"This is your punishment Lucifer."  The deer said, "You brought it on yourself, dear.  Now get to work!"  Lucifer groaned while shaking his head,

"But I deal with these demons on a day to day basis, why do I have to go over this stuff too?" He flopped his head on the desk.  

"I don't care, you're going to do this paperwork with me no matter what." Alastor said as he got to work, "Now hurry up or you'll be here all night long Lucifer."  The Devil sneered as he raised his hand to summon Hellfire,

"Oh, I'll hurry up alright," however, Alastor grabbed the Devil's hand quickly though, stopping him in the midst of his magic.

"Not this time Lucifer." The Deer said, eyes still on the paperwork.  He wrote with one hand while holding Lucifer's in his other with their fingers intertwined.  As soon as Alastor had grabbed his hand, he made the fire disperse for fear of the other burning himself. HellFire was a thousand times worse than normal fire and feeling his fingers within his own made him blush as he went to sit up and sighing he'd hold the other's hand still while looking at the paperwork.

"I think we should kick this one out..." the Radio Demon rolled his eyes smiling at the other as the two would carry on with their work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 92 1
All Hotel Hazbin characters belong to VivziePop, (Vivienne Medrano) Cover Photo and Artwork by Fetonmaxxx https://fetonmaxxx.tumblr.com/ Alastor, th...
112K 2.7K 20
All Hotel Hazbin characters belong to VivziePop, (Vivienne Medrano) Cover Photo and Artwork by Fetonmaxxx https://fetonmaxxx.tumblr.com/ An alternat...
275K 6.8K 55
It has been a week since the extermination and Adam's death, Lucifer was now living within the hotel so he wouldn't be lonely and spend more time wit...
107K 3.5K 18
For all the Hazbin Hotel fans... After some *cough* unfortunate events up on earth, you've met your untimely death and woken up in Hell. But luckily...