* FALLING *

By Cl0udMusic

{ Oikawa Tooru Fanfic} ** In which their destinies crossed path in the most illogical and magical way that th... More

>> Chapter 1 <<
>> Chapter 2 <<
>> Chapter 3 <<
>> Chapter 4 <<
>> Chapter 5 <<
>> Chapter 6 <<
>> Chapter 7 <<
>> Chapter 8 <<
>> Chapter 9 <<
>> Chapter 10 <<
>> Chapter 11 <<
>> Chapter 12 <<
>> Visuals <<
>> Chapter 13 <<
>> Chapter 14 <<
>> Chapter 15 <<
Short break
>> Chapter 16 <<
>> Chapter 17 <<
>> Chapter 18 <<
>> Chapter 19 <<
>> Chapter 20 <<
>> Chapter 21 <<
>> Chapter 22 <<
>> Chapter 23 <<
>> Chapter 24 <<
>> Chapter 25<<
>> Chapter 26 <<
>> Chapter 27 <<
>> Chapter 28 <<
>> Chapter 29 <<
>> Chapter 30 <<
>> Chapter 31<<
>> Chapter 32 <<
>> Chapter 33 <<
>> Chapter 34 <<
>> Chapter 35 <<
>> Chapter 36 <<
>> Chapter 37 <<
>> Chapter 39 <<
>> Chapter 40 <<
>> Chapter 41 <<
>> Chapter 42 <<
>> Chapter 43<<
>> Chapter 44 <<

>> Chapter 38 <<

3.5K 172 23
By Cl0udMusic

6 more chapters

Hey guys! Hope you're enjoying this book!

Without further delay, here's the chapter y'all have been waiting for!

** 

It's finally here.

The chance for Seijoh to emerge as the victors and the third years last chance to win against the damned Shiratorizawa is finally here.

Oikawa Tooru took a deep breath, holding it in for a couple of seconds before breathing out and calming his heart. He knew that against the other schools, Seijoh would be victorious but he also knew that the team should keep a wary attitude towards the dark horse of the Spring Tournament, Karasuno. The team where his underclassman back in middle school is currently attending along with that little shrimp that managed to tame the King.

Tooru wasn't nervous for today's game as it was against a school that lost to them back in Inter High and they weren't really that much of a threat to them but that doesn't mean that he would take his guard down and not give his best today.

What's more, someone very precious to him was watching and Tooru didn't have the heart to show him a half assed game. No, Tooru shook his head as determination lit in his dark chocolate brown eyes. He will do his best today since Naoya is here and cheering for him!

The game commenced and Iwaizumi winced at the power Tooru had inserted every time it was his turn in the rotation to serve the ball. Being with Tooru since young and thick and thin, Iwaizumi could tell that the Oikawa Tooru was playing differently than how he usually would.

Sure, Tooru was, is, a show- off with his skills backing him but today, he seemed to be showing off even more than usual. He wasn't talking and waving to his fangirls who were to support him but to someone that was sitting on the higher part of the stadium, near the edge where there are shadows that helped hide his being. It was only occupied by that male wearing a beige hoodie and faded jeans but that blonde spiky hair swept upwards with a cowlick, Iwaizumi was sure that Naoya was here and was probably the reason for Tooru's excitement.

"Naoya!!! Did you see me make that awesome move?!"

Tooru couldn't resist the urge to ask him despite the great distance between them and the male answered with a nod, a proud smirk on his tantalizing lips and his apple green eyes swimming with adoration and happiness for Tooru. Seeing that, Tooru rushed to finish the game and after winning, he ran towards the exit of the gym where Naoya was waiting for him.

He didn't care for how others may feel towards their relationship. He didn't care if there were homophobes around. He didn't care if disgusts would float around. Oikawa Tooru only wanted to jump into Naoya's open arms and hug and boast to him their win and then probably snuggle all the way home. PDA is his friend and he will make those who are eyeing his lover with lust know that this hunk belongs to him, another hunk that lives in Miyagi.

Spotting the taller male, Tooru called his name and extended his arms, jumping to the opened arms of his lover and embracing him while laughter bubbled out their lips. Iwaizumi happened to catch up, as well as the other Seijoh players, to their captain and saw this scene. Murmurs of what is happening echoed between them and Iwaizumi sighed, rubbing his head at the ignorance of his friend.

"Ah, it's nice to see you again, Tooru's teammates."

Naoya greeted, sending a nod to Iwaizumi who nudged his chin at the little puppy (Tooru) in Naoya's arm and signed for him to let go and explain to them just what they are.

"Oi, captain. You seem to be quite sticky with Mr. Hot here,"

Hanamaki mused as he whistled and gestured to Naoya. Tooru cleared his throat and happily introduced his lover, not knowing that they already know his name since he was passed out during the first meeting of Seijoh and Naoya.

"He is Furuya Naoya, my boyfriend."

It was simple and clear. 

Tooru didn't want to hide their relationship and though it was nerve wrecking to admit it to his friends and teammates, he just had to announce it. Why should he even hide it when he is not one bit embarrassed about it? 

There was nothing wrong with announcing that he loves another male. Love is love; it doesn't need any gender to separate what is right and what is wrong. If you love someone of the same gender, so what?

 Tooru didn't find anything to be ashamed of about it.

Red crawled to Naoya's cheeks as Tooru happily introduced him as his boyfriend and he was, inside, relieved that Tooru admitted it so joyfully to his friends and teammates. He linked his fingers with Tooru and allowed the Captain of the Seijoh mens volleyball team to drag him away first, leaving everything to Iwaizumi.

Shouts and exclamations about their Captain being together with another man not from Miyagi was heard behind them and Naoya sneaked a glance at them, apple green eyes daring them to say anything bad about Tooru and when he got the reaction he wanted, which was for them to shut up and quiver in fear, he slid his eyes away from them and back to his happily babbling lover.

Matsukawa snickered at the lower years when he saw them shake from the glare that Naoya sent them while Hanamaki raised a brow with interest shimmering in his eyes. Approval was to be seen from Iwaizumi and the other sensible members slowly digested and accepted the sudden change of orientation of their captain.

"Soooooo, captain got a hot boyfriend. Should we also find one?"

"Maybe he has a sister?"

Hanamaki and Matsukawa conversed while Iwaizumi instructed the lower years to go home safely and be on time for the game tomorrow.

While the three of them were walking home, Matsukawa asked Iwaizumi what he thought of Toorus new boyfriend and Iwaizumi spoke his opinion without filter. He'd liked that guy. Iwaizumi knew that Tooru would be fine if he were to end up with him. From what he can see, that guy was different from the people that got together with Tooru before just from how his eyes would look like when he was watching Tooru.

He was honestly happy that Tooru found a person like him, though their relationship was something Iwaizumi didn't expect to happen.

"However, if that giant hurts Crappykawa, Ill punch him straight to hell."

Iwaizumi promised and Matsukawa laughed, "Awww mommy Iwaizumi is being protective of babyKawa."

Hanamaki laughed and teased Iwaizumi who sneered and showed his fists, "Wanna try me, Matsukawa?"

Matsukawa backed away, pushing Hanamaki to the front,

"Makki says he volunteers as tribute."

"HEY, I DIDN'T! WAIT, IWAIZUMI!!!"

**

{End  of Chapter} 

6 more chapters

comments?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 627 25
"Can I entrust you with my future?" oikawa x reader cover by: ่’ผไบ• in pixiv summary: (f/n) is an unknown writer and artist, and oikawa tooru is her fan...
105K 4.6K 16
It was the start of beautiful Saturday morning. Bright sunshine, clear, blue skies, what could possibly happen? I'll tell you what could happen. Your...
2.5K 110 8
An Oikawa Tooru short fic. ยทโœฟยทโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ยท ยท After all of those tears, she still forgave him. "I love you" it was poison in her system that slowly killed...
190K 6.3K 43
โ๐™๐™€๐™ˆ๐™€๐™ˆ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™ ๐™Š๐™๐™ ๐™‹๐™๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™„๐™Ž๐™€?โž ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ cold was the star ace of the Aoba Johsai volleyball team. One would rarely see a smile or any hi...