Vampiric Domination

By Watt-to-write

Anna is scared. She was once just a simple human girl slave to a noble vampire who never treated her like any... More

Vampiric Domination Intro to Scene Seven
Vampiric Domination Scenes Eight to Fifteen
Vampiric Domination Scenes Sixteen to Twenty Three
Vampiric Domination Scenes Twenty Four to Thirty One
Vampiric Domination Scenes Thirty Two to Thirty Nine
Vampiric Domination Scenes Forty To Forty Seven
Vampiric Domination Scenes Forty Eight to Fifty Five
Vampiric Domination Scenes Sixty Four to Seventy One
Vampiric Domination Scenes Seventy Two to Seventy Nine
Vampiric Domination Scenes Eighty to Eighty Seven
Vampiric Domination Scenes Eighty Eight to Ninety Five
Vampiric Domination Scenes Ninety Six to One Hundred Three
Vampiric Domination Scene One Hundred Four to One Hundred Eleven
Let's Revamp VD Part 1

Vampiric Domintation Scenes Fifty Six to Sixty Three

72 0 0
By Watt-to-write

Hey, so this part is really where the plot changes, if you haven't already noticed it yet. If you haven't, wow. Anyways, the change in plot is inspired by Leo. Therefore, this dediction goes to you.

Scene 56:

Setting: The palace

THE PRESIDENT IS WANDERING THE HALLS ALONE. SHE ENTERS THE LIBRARY AND GOES UP TO A BOOKCASE. SHE TAKES OUT A LARGE BOOK WITH AN INTRICATE DESIGN ON THE COVER. SHE WALKS OVER TO A TABLE AND SITS DOWN SIGHING.

President

I haven’t read you in a while.

SHE FLIPS THROUGH THE PAGES.

President

Here. The potion of potent defense.

(sighing)

No. That never worked. At least not for me.

FADE INTO FLASHBACK.

Scene 57

Setting: Flashback

SIXTEEN YEAR OLD CORAL IS ALONE AT THE EDGE OF A FOREST LOOKING DOWN AT A TREE STUMP. SHE SIGHS. SUDDENLY SOMEONE COMES UP FROM BEHIND HER.

????

What are you staring at?

CORAL TURNS AROUND TO LOOK AT THE GIRL.

Coral

This old tree had been here forever. Then construction workers said they were going to cut down this forest. This was their first try. They’re coming back tomorrow to try to uproot it to check that they can.

(ashamed)

I know this sounds silly- but I had found an old book at my grandma’s house. In it was a recipe for some kind of spell. A potion for defense. I was hoping that it could protect this tree stump, maybe ward away the construction workers from coming back- but when I try to do something to harm it, nothing happens. I carved my name into it, and nothing. I knew this wasn’t going to work.

????

So... your name is Coral.

(thoughtful)

Do you have anymore of that potion?

Coral

Yeah. Hold on... Here

CORAL TAKES A BOTTLE OUT FROM HER BAG AND GIVES IT TO THE GIRL. SHE SNIFFS IT.

????

Did you add almonds?

Coral

Almonds?

????

Yeah. Almonds.

SHE TAKES OUT A JAR FROM HER BAG.SHE ADDS SOME CRUSHED ALMONDS TO THE BOTTLE AND SHAKES IT AROUND. THEN SHE POURS THE MIXTURE OUT ONTO THE TREE STUMP AND SAYS SOME GIBBERISH.

????

There. Now try kicking it.

CORAL KICKS THE STUMP AND AN INVISIBLE FORCE MAKES HER GO FLYING.

Coral

Woah.

CORAL GETS UP AND BRUSHES HERSELF OFF.

Coral

(surprised)

It worked. You really know about this stuff. I thought you were just pulling my leg.

????

What? No. This is real. But this is just weak magic. The really good stuff is Black Magic. That’s what’s I’m aiming for, to be really good at Black Magic. Well I have to go. My mom and dad will be waiting for me.

SHE TURNS TO LEAVE.

Coral

Wait!

THE GIRL TURNS BACK TOWARDS HER.

????

What?

Coral

What’s your name?

????

It’s Tianda.

SHE LEAVES. FADE OUT OF FLASHBACK.

Scene 58

Setting: The palace

FADE INTO SCENE. THE PRESIDENT CONTINUES TO FLIP THROUGH THE PAGES. THE ASSISTANT COMES UP FROM BEHIND HER.

Assistant

Whatcha looking for?

President

Something to do. I haven’t done any of these for a while.

Assistant

We could always-

President

No.

Assistant

Fine. How about the potent potion of defense?

President

You know I’ve never been good at that. And beside, it’s no fun.

Assistant

Yes, but it’s a necessity. We haven’t done it in nearly half a year. The protection will wear off soon. And I can’t exactly make enough for the whole palace by myself.

President

Fine. But we have to do something else after.

Assistant

Agreed.

Scene 59

Setting: Some secret place.

DOZENS OF HUMANS HAVE GATHERED IN THIS LARGE ROOM. THEY ARE ALL CHATTERING ABOUT. ONE STANDS UP ONTO A SMALL PLATFORM.

Person

Okay, we need silence.

THE HUMANS SETTLE DOWN.

Person

I suppose by now you all know about the deaths of two very rich vampires.

THE HUMANS ALL CHEER. THE ONE ON THE STAND SIGNALS FOR THEM TO QUIET DOWN AGAIN.

Person

Well it is true. We had two of our people search out the causes of these just killings. It turns out it was not a mysterious hero as we had originally predicted. It had been two brave ladies.

Maria and the kitchen assistant stand beside him nervously. The humans cheer. The kitchen assistant gives them a small smile and waves to the crowd.

Person

This proves it. We can defeat these monstrosities who take human form. They may be faster and stronger than us, but they have a weakness. They depend on us for survival.

Person in crowd

So how does that help us?

Person

Well, Theresa over here, she killed her master when he was drinking from her neck.

Theresa

But no one else would have been stupid- or drunk enough to let a human hold a knife while drinking from the neck. And even if there was second person, the vampire would hear them approaching.

THE CROWD STARTED MURMURING, AGREEING WITH HER AND DOUBTING THE  IDEA THAT THEY COULD DEFEAT THE VAMPIRES

Maria

And there are so many of them, John. And even if we took them out one at a time, they would start noticing and think something’s up.

John

Maria darling, I’m trying to start a revolution.

A MAN STEPS FORWARD FROM THE CROWD.

Man

There may be a way to defeat them.

JOHN GESTURES FOR THE MAN TO CONTINUE.

Man

My father always told me a tale when I was young. He told of two stones with the power that when used could take control of anyone. These stones could even kill a large mass of people with a single command. Including all the vampires of the world.

John

(laughing)

That’s ridiculous.

Person In Crowd

I’ve heard that too.

THERE ARE MURMURS OF AGREEMENT.

Man

Do you remember the PD Games  about a year before? The President used to hold two jewels in her hands when presenting her speech. Then after that vampire Seril Delv went to prison, there has been only one. Even at the 35th game there was only one, and I bet you, at the 36th Games, it won’t be there either.

John

Well, if you are all so convinced that this is true, we shall begin gathering information. For the meantime, let’s make a list of vampires to take out first. And please, the ones who treat you horribly first. We must do this in a controlled and orderly manner. We must not raise suspicion.

SCREEN FADES BLACK.

Scene 60

Setting: An eerie looking conference room

THE PRESIDENT, THE ASSISTANT AND THE REST OF THE ORGANIZATION ARE SITTING AROUND THE TABLE.

Assistant

I hope you have all been aware of what has been going on these past few days. Two vampires, both from wealthy families had been murdered within the city.

(pausing)

Well, today, one more vampire has been found dead.

THERE IS A COLLECTIVE GASP.

Assistant

We have not told the public yet so that we do not bring alarm to the city. However it has been brought to my attention that these murders could have some kind of connection. It is all very suspicious. They could all just be coincidences, but just to be sure, I would like to conduct a thorough investigation. One other than what the regular police force can give.

SCENE FADES BLACK.

Scene 61

Setting: Underground Tunnel

LEO IS LEADING SERIL AND ANNA THROUGH THE TUNNEL. IT IS EXTREMELY DARK AND THERE ARE PUDDLES OF WATER ON THE GROUND.

Anna

Where are we going?

Leo

We’re going to a part of the tunnels most people don’t know about.

Anna

And then what?

Leo

We get some sleep.

Anna

And then....

Leo

We wait for Seril to come up with a brilliant plan.

Anna

Down here?

Leo

Yup

ANNA STOPS IN HER TRACKS. THEY TURN AROUND TO FACE HER.

Leo

Anna, what’s wrong?

Anna

I’m tired, tired of always travelling, always sleeping in some odd place. I want to be in a house. I don’t care if I have to sleep on the floor-as long as it isn’t some kind of tunnel or I’m surrounded by trees. I just can’t take it!

Leo

Anna, you know we don’t have anywhere to go. If we could find a way to contact Leona without alerting The Organization, we could go to her apartment, but we can’t. And all our old hideouts are gone.

Seril

Well, there’s still one option.

Leo

What are you think- oh.

(harshly)

No.

Seril

You have to try. And if they try to alert The Organization, we could run for it as always.

Leo

Or they would catch us and turn us in themselves.

Anna

Please Leo.

Leo

Fine. But we sleep here for one night. Capisce?

Seril

Yeah, whatever scaredy cat.

Leo

Oh come on, we’ve discussed this already.

Seril

Mmhmm. Whatever. The cavern is up ahead.

THEY CONTINUE TO WALK. SCREEN FADES BLACK.

Scene 62

Setting: Melif house

MELIF IS PRACTICING IN THE BASEMENT OF THE HOUSE. EVAN ON GUITAR, IVY ON DRUMS, FABIAN ON KEYBOARD, MABLE ON BASS. THEY FINISH THE SONG AND REST.

Mable

Okay guys, take five and we’ll begin again at the top.

FABIAN WALKS OVER TO IVY.

Fabian

(at Ivy)

Are you sure you’re okay on drums? I could take a whack at it if you want.

Ivy

No, I’m good.

Mable

(thinking to herself)

The sweetheart couple-and the rest of us are single-to the fans’ great joy-and my dismay.

(shaking her head)

No, Mable, snap out of it!

(out loud)

Let’s do “Today” again. And this time slower.

IVY LOOKS DOWN GUILTILY. MABLE IGNORES IT AND GETS READY TO SING AGAIN. SUDDENLY THE DOORBELL RINGS.

Mable

(sighing)

I’ll get it. The rest of you better be practicing when I get back.

MABLE CLIMBS UP THE STAIRS TO SEE WHO IT IS. SHE SHRIEKS. EVAN BEGINS TO RUN UP THE STAIRS AFTER HER.

Evan

(urgently)

Mable! What is? What’s going on?

MABLE IS ON THE FLOOR, LOOKING AT THE DOOR, SCARED. EVAN GOES TO HER SIDE, THEN SLOWLY GETS UP. THE DOORBELL RINGS AGAIN. CAUTIOUSLY, EVAN GOES TO THE DOOR AND OPENS IT. LEO IS STANDING THERE.

Leo

Wazzup.

SCREEN FADES BLACK.

Scene 63

Setting: Some secret place

THE COUNCIL OF HUMANS MEETING IS ABOUT TO BEGIN. THE HUMANS ARE CHATTERING AMONGST THEMSELVES. JOHN BANGS HIS HAND ON THE TABLE

John

I require silence.

THE WHOLE ROOM QUIETENS.

John

We shall now begin our meeting.

(sternly)

I am very disappointed. I had clearly stated that no more deaths were to occur until we had a clear plan of attack. But no, one more vampire died just over these two days.

HUMANS ARE MURMURING. ONE HAND SHOT UP. JOHN GESTURES FOR HIM TO SPEAK.

Boy

I’m so very sorry sir, but I couldn’t help it. The master was hurting my girlfriend, and I saw a chance so I took it.

(earnestly)

He was extremely horrible to us, and all the others.

THERE IS A LOUD CHEER THROUGHOUT THE ROOM. JOHN LOOKS AT THE BOY THOUGHTFULLY.

John

Fine. I’ll let you off, just this once. But you must learn to control your anger, all of you. If we begin to raise suspicion, they will come for us and do worse things than what they already do.

(severely)

Much worse.

SCREEN FADES BLACK.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 108 19
She still looks the same, sounds the same and loves the same but is she the same, only time can tell. A toxic love story between two ex lovers. The e...
1.4M 48.1K 22
[Just so everyone that reads this book knows, I have made the decision to just leave this book to rest. I won't edit it ever probably and no future s...
329K 10.7K 48
Angela Warden and her family just moved to the grand city of Manhattan, NY from the small town of Frankford, KY. Now in New York, she immediately rea...
1.4K 32 27
* CURRENTLY WORKING/PLANNING ON DOING SOME MAJOR RE-EDITING * Vampires and humans coexist. They mate and create hybrids, vampire and human mate and h...