Peter Parker Whump + other st...

By xcharredrosesx

This is a one-shot book and it will include lots of Irondad and Peter dealing with field trips, injuries and... More

Replaced
Replaced 2
Accident
Shooting
Sick
Wakanda
Wakanda 2
Blackmailed
Blackmailed 2
Blackmailed 3
Blackmailed 4
Announcement!
Endgame
Endgame 2
Endgame 3
Abusive Boyfriend
Abusive Boyfriend 2
Abusive Boyfriend 3
Far From Home
Far From Home 2
Far From Home 3
Far From Home 4
Teacher
Teacher 2
Teacher 3
Gunshot
Overnight field trip
Overnight field trip 2
Overnight field trip 3
Overnight field trip 4
You'll be alright
You'll be alright 2
You'll be alright 3
Worry
We're there
Endgame drabbles
Breakup
Update
Not really gone
Not really gone 2
Not really gone 3
Not really gone 4
Recover
Recover 2
Drunk
On the run
On the run ~ 2
Marriage
Marriage 2
Sorry A/N

Death

3.4K 83 74
By xcharredrosesx

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS PRETTY SAD 

also there is an obvious movie reference, tell me what movie it's from if you find it ;)

Peter's POV

"Peter hey! I thought you were ignoring my calls for a second," MJ said as I picked up the phone.

"MJ, MJ are you okay?" I asked desperately.

"Am I okay? Yeah why?" she asked confused.

"There's been an attack on Queens," I sighed.

"Peter what kind of attack?"

"An Avengers level threat," 

"Peter, I know what you're going to say, I know you're going to go out there but please don't do it-"

"I have to MJ,"

"No please, Peter, why do you always have to go!" 

"It's what Mr Stark would've wanted!"

There was a pause and I heard MJ take a shaky breath in.

"It's what Mr Stark would've wanted?" she repeated, "No Peter what he would've wanted is for you to stay safe!"

"I'm sorry MJ, I have to go, I love you,"

"No Peter, please don't go, please!"

I hung up and the screen went black, I sighed and my guilt building up in my chest and swung over to where the attack was. Ever since Tony died not many Avengers have been around, it's mainly just, Sam, Rhodey, Bucky and I but we've never dealt with an attack this big before.

Guns were being fired, punches thrown and building being exploded, I was helping citizens get out of the buildings while Bucky, Sam and Rhodey dealt with the guy that was making it all happen.

"Peter how can I help?" asked Morgan.

My head snapped up and Morgan was in the rescue suit that technically belonged to Pepper but she liked to steal it.

"Morgan you need to leave, this is dangerous for you to be here!" I demanded.

"I can help Peter! You guys need all the help you can get!" she argued.

"No, we don't! Get out of here Morgan, it's dangerous for you to be here!" 

I swung over to another building roof as the building I was just in started to collapse, thankfully I had already evacuated everyone from the buildings around this area. 

"I can't just go home when you're out here risking your life! Dad would be proud of me if I followed his legacy!" Morgan shouted.

"I know he'd be proud of you Morgan but he'd also want you to stay out of danger," I said remembering that MJ basically said the exact same thing to me on the phone before.

"PETER!" Rhodey screamed.

I saw the guy flying towards Morgan and with a knife outstretched, I grabbed Morgan's arm and pulled her down onto the ceiling and pushed her away. The guy growled in frustration and I shot a web at him dragging him towards me, I kicked him in the stomach and he was flying over to where Bucky was. Bucky punched him with his metal arm and the guy let out a screech throwing knives everywhere. 

Everything felt numb, it felt like a sharp punch to the chest but I never expected it, my spider-sense didn't even warn me that it was coming. The sounds of screams, gunshots and bombs all disappeared and all I could hear was a ringing sound and my vision was swaying. I stumbled and my stomach swooped, I couldn't remember how to shoot my webs but it was too late, pain radiated all throughout my body and my head was throbbing.

Morgan knelt down beside me and got out of the rescue suit, tears were spilling down her face, I pulled off my mask so I could breathe properly but that didn't change anything. I could hardly get any air into my lungs. My hearing slowly returned and Morgan got off the phone and grabbed my hand.

"It's going to be okay Peter, I called the ambulance and I called MJ, everythings going to be fine you just need to hold on a little bit longer and then we'll get you help," Morgan cried.

"Morgan, i-it's fine," I whispered, "I'm ready to go,"

"No, you can't go Peter! You're only 19, you're not supposed to go, not now, not this early," she cried.

"Morgan, I want you to promise me you'll do something in the future that will make you happy," I coughed out, "Please, do something that makes you happy but also safe,"

"Okay, I promise Pete, please don't go, I need you! When I lost Dad you were there but I c-can't lose you t-too," she sobbed.

I pulled out the E.D.I.T.H glasses from my mask and pushed them into Morgan's hands.

"E.D.I.T.H?" 

"Yes, Peter?"

"Clearance for Morgan Stark,"

"No, no, no, please Peter,"

"Clearance granted," the robotic voice replied.

I heard a car door slam and then familiar footsteps coming towards us and then MJ appeared with tears running down her face and the guilt consumed me.

"Hey, Peter, it's MJ, I'm right here," she said grabbed my other hand and kissing it.

"I'm s-so sorry MJ, I love you," I whispered.

"It's okay, I love you too Peter, just please hold on," MJ sobbed.

I shook my head and more tears slipped down her face, I managed to place my hand on her cheek and wipe away the tears, she placed her hand on mine keeping it on her face.

"Please, when I-I look at you, I-I'm home, please. I don't want that to go away," she cried.

I tried to say that it won't go away but black spots began to cloud my vision and I think I managed to force a smile at Morgan and MJ before everything went black...

White blinding light, that was the first thing I saw when I woke up. For a moment a bit of hope flooded through me thinking that maybe I was just at the hospital, but once I looked around, I saw nothing, just an empty white space. Was this heaven? 

"I'm proud of you," 

I stood up and spun around until my eyes landed on Uncle Ben, was this real or was I just dreaming this, was I actually dead? I thought about death a lot but now that I was here it all seemed so surreal.

"I-Is this real?" I asked him.

"Well, real to you and me, but to the people down there, they can't see us," he replied.

I looked down to where he was pointing and I saw Queens, I saw some of the bombing wreckage and if I looked hard enough I could see Bucky and Sam still fighting that guy.

"I'm so sorry, I knew I shouldn't have left the apartment and I should've stopped that guy from killing you but- I don't know, I'm so sorry- I just-"

"No. I don't want to here it Peter. It was not your fault okay? I've been watching over you ever since you died and most of the things you do make me and your parents so proud," he said.

"Wait, is Aunt May here?"

"And your parents," he answered.

I looked around and I saw Aunt May walking towards us with a massive smile on her face and my parents walking a fair ways behind her. I ran forward grabbed her in a massive hug and May hugged me back just as tight.

"I missed you and I'm so proud of you," she whispered.

"I missed you too," I mumbled.

"You should've had longer though, you're only 19 and you deserved to live longer,"

"It's fine May," I said pulling away and looking her in the eyes.

"I don't regret anything, I think I lived my life to the fullest,"

She hugged me again and then moved to the side so I could see my parents, they looked a tiny bit familiar but the last time I saw them I was 5 so I couldn't really remember them. I didn't know what to say or what to do but they stepped forward and both wrapped me into a hug saying similar stuff to what Uncle Ben and Aunt May said.

"There's someone else you should meet again, but we'll leave you two alone, we'll be over there if you need us," Aunt May told me.

I nodded with a raised eyebrow and they all walked away, who else could I possibly meet. Did MJ or Morgan die after I died?

"Hey, kid," 

I froze, how did I not think about him? I turned around and saw Tony standing there in one of his everyday regular suits. I didn't know what to say, Tony's death still remained in my head every day and I constantly thought about what I would say to him if I could see him again, but now that I was actually seeing him here. I didn't know what to say.

"Honestly, I kinda missed having your constant chatter with me. I mean I'm glad your here but also not glad because you had so much of your life left," Tony rambled.

I raised an eyebrow with a grin on my face and Tony rolled his eyes.

"What I'm trying to say, kid, is that I missed you,"

I tackled Tony with a hug and I almost started crying when I felt him hug me back, it all felt so surreal. On Earth when you think about death most people are afraid of it, well, they're not afraid of death they're afraid of getting to the end of their life and realising that they never truly lived it.

When I look back on my life there is nothing that I would change and if I had a chance right now to go back to Earth, I wouldn't. I had done enough in my life and I can say I truly lived my life to the fullest.

3 weeks later

The bad part about being dead is that you have to go to your own funeral, I don't know why that's a rule but apparently it is.

So, here I am back on Earth with Tony as we stand in front of the lakehouse cabin outside with my casket at the front. My parents could bear to see their son get buried into the ground and neither could Uncle Ben or Aunt May so Tony came with me, no one could see us but we could see everyone else. Tony told me that he was standing right next to me during his funeral which is kind of insane to think about it.

There was a few things about my backstory and then a video played showing photos throughout my life. Pepper said a few things and so did Morgan but then MJ came up and said a few things about my life before pausing.

"We need that touch from the one we love almost as much as we need air to breathe," she began, "But I never understood the importance of touch. His touch... until I couldn't have it. So, if you're listening to me, and you're able, touch him, touch her, life's too short to waste a second,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 7.1K 89
Hello, I'm back with the second installment. Ask for requests if you like, but just enjoy.
63.5K 1K 68
You know how it is, story's of Peter Parker with is family, friends, and of course, the Avengers. How else would you expect one of these to go?
393K 10.2K 30
"Kid, there are some things we can't prevent. Death is one of them." Tony takes young Peter Parker under his care, after his Aunt is pulled off of li...
1.2M 47.2K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...