Save Me

Par marvelspn6767

SHIELD has brought a new prisoner in, but what if there's more than meets the eye? ***** Sam is a 16 year old... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N

Chapter 2

1.4K 32 8
Par marvelspn6767

Sam's POV

I don't know how or when, but the A-team talked everything out with Fury (well, Bucky did) and now I'm staying at the Avengers Tower...? I don't know, wasn't really listening. All I know is that I'm on house arrest and have to be with someone at all times.

"Okay, few basic rules. Firs-," Tin-man starts.

"Let me stop you right there. I don't do rules and if you have a problem with that, keep it to yourself," I say.

I see the infamous Black Widow smirk. "I like you."

"Wasn't really looking for your approval, but you're the Black Widow, so I'll take it." This only causes her smirk to grow.

"Sam-,"

"So where am I staying?" I cut Bucky off because I want to see how long I can postpone this conversation.

"I'll take you."

"Thanks Miss Romanoff."

"For someone with a lot of attitude, you've got some manners. Nat is fine, by the way."

I hear as Nat and I walk away, "I see the resemblance," probably Dorito-man.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

9.5K 239 20
*** WORKING ON PART TWO *** You are Y/N Stark, daughter of one of the most famous and rich men in the world: Tony Stark. After taking a break for a y...
25.4K 1.2K 48
Natasha thought that they were in the clear; free to live as they pleased. Then Shield did some digging into Peter's past that turned her world upsid...
1.6K 11 34
An eleven year old girl gets taken by Hydra and years later, after much pain, she escapes in an unconventional way. She falls into the hands of the A...
204K 5.1K 33
When Stark himself plans to go and make things more interesting at the tower, he accidentally finds someone from his past on a mission. She hates Ton...