𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐍

By urbanwriterzz

❝𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 ❞ 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬 #𝟐 𝐊𝐲𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐢'𝐬 𝐬... More

♕.
𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐞𝐬.
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐅.𝟎𝟐
𝐅.𝟎𝟑
𝐅.𝟎𝟒
𝐅.𝟎𝟓
𝐅.𝟎𝟔
𝐅.𝟎𝟕
𝐅.𝟎𝟖
𝐅.𝟎𝟗
𝐅.𝟎𝟏𝟎
☹︎☹︎☹︎
𝐅.𝟎𝟏𝟏
𝐅.𝟎𝟏𝟐
𝐅.𝟎𝟏𝟑
𝐅.𝟎𝟏𝟒
𝐅.𝟎𝟏𝟓
𝐅.𝟎𝟏𝟔
𝐅.𝟎𝟏𝟕
𝐅.𝟎𝟏𝟖
𝐅.𝟎𝟏𝟗
𝐅.𝟎𝟐𝟎
𝐅.𝟎𝟐𝟏

𝐅.𝟎𝟏

7K 290 78
By urbanwriterzz

      I am not looking to escape my darkness, I'm learning to love myself here.

𝗟𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: 𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗮𝗹𝗺 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵, 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮
𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲: 𝟭𝟭:𝟬𝟬 𝗮.𝗺.

𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐲
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚
𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚.

I sung as I walked back into the house but paused my steps when I seen my favorite uncle sitting on the couch talking to his fat ass friend.

His friend turns to look at me and licks his lips.

I hear a slap.

I look and see his friend holding his face while my uncle was laughing.

"Get yo dog ass out my house licking yo damn lips at my niece and shit." My uncle said pointing towards the door.

His friend didn't hesitate to get his ass running out the door but not before taking one last glance at me.

I mug him.

Fuck you looking at.

"Niece I got some to tell you come sit down." He said rubbing his face like he was stressed or sum.

I walk over to the couch and sit down. I look at him suspiciously.

"What happened Unc?" I asked tilting my head.

"Look babygirl I don't know how to tell you this but your father wants you to come live with him in New York." He says.

I didn't hear nothing else after the father word nigga was a damn deadbeat if ya ask me.

Nigga gone have a damn baby on my mama I have nothing else to say to yo ass as soon as you walked out on my mama you walked out on ever having a relationship with me.

"I'm 21 I don't have to do shit." I say with so much hate in my voice.

"Sey just give him a chance he's a changed man, I know he wasn't much back then but he's changed now and don't you wanna meet your brothers and sister?" He asks lighting up a cigar.

I ran upstairs to my room and slammed the door.

I jump on my bed and I try to stop the tears from coming but they come out anyways.

I hear my door open knowing it's my cousin Sariyah.

She jumps on top of me.

"You okay Yani?" She asks rubbing my back.

"I'll be fine." I say rubbing my eyes.

I sit up and look at Sariyah.

"Uncle Jameer has changed though and he's always asking me about you." Sariyah says excitedly.

I roll my eyes at her the "newfound" information.

"Okay and let him ask he put himself in this position with me." I say.

I really wasn't tryna hear nun of the shit Riyah talking about cause me and her have different relationships with him.

                           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                              2 days later

Unfortunately Sariyah couldn't come down with me first day cause she had to tie up some loose ends back in Georgia.

I slowly make my way to the airport, not before texting Chey about the situation I was in.

Next thing you know my phone was blowing up.

"Girl he can not do that like who tf do he think he is?" She yelled over the phone.

I shake my head at Chey language this girl cursed way more than I did and I try to keep cussing to a minimum.

I eventually get off the phone with Chey and I'm greeted with a text from my ex Tamir.

Tamir was worst and best thing that happened to me, he was there for me after my mom died, he supported me. I gave him everything my first kiss, my virginity. We dated for 3 years until I caught him cheating with his sister's best friend. I tried to leave him and he just got all in his feelings saying how he couldn't live without me, how he'd commit suicide.

And I honestly couldn't have that on my conscious so I stayed until his bitch ass hit me. I fucked his car up and then I left his suicidal ass alone.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts when I hear my flight is being boarded.

"Here I come Florida." I whisper handing the ticket agent to my ticket and I was on my way to the back.

Pros of going back to Florida:

I could go see my grandma

I could visit mom.

Cons of going back to Florida:

Deadbeat ass dad

His mistress

And his bastards

Nothing was weighing out for me but at least I get to continue going to school for nursing. I'm currently a sophomore so soon I as I finish college, he will not be seeing me anymore.

I put my suitcase in the top compartment. I didn't bring all of my items and clothing, Sariyah said she would have it shipped down here. I'll just have to go shopping when I arrive.

This wasn't going to be a long flight since I'm not driving to Florida.

If I would have drove it would have been a 6 hour drive which I cannot do. I'd get anxious if I was on the road for that long.

1 hour and 20 minutes later

I yawn sitting up stretching as I look around seeing people grabbing there luggage and exiting the plane.

I immediately grab my luggage and exit the plane. I feel the heat hit me in the face making me throw my hand over my face.

This weather bipolar as hell.

I immediately make my way into Florida Airlines.

An unknown number had texted.

I know he did not get his mistress to text me. I didn't know what to reply, so I left her on read.

Who gave her my number?

I left her number unsaved and I went in search for this car that was here to "escort" me.

I found it in less than 5 minutes cause this dude really had a fat ass sign with my name on it.

I get in the car without a word to him.

I need to find me a new supplier down here, luckily I stacked up on some before I left cause if I'm not high I will go crazy.

We make it to this nice house, with shrubs decorated nicely around the edges of the house.

I step out and grab my luggage before the driver could and I walk up to the door step knocking lightly on door. I had only got one knock in before the door was snatched open.

This teenager with curly hair opened and started squealing before pulling me in a hug.

"I've always wanted a sister." The girl says giddily.

"Gianna girl get off of her and let her breath." A beautiful caramel woman said before smiling lightly at me.

I immediately knew it was Harmony, she looked the same except she had this older glow.

Flashback:

"Jameer how could you." My mother cried out.

"Our love died out and I met someone and things just happened." He said solemnly.

"THINGS Jameer you had a fucking child with another woman 5 years ago." My mother yelled.

"I-" He started but my mother interrupted him again.

"If you say sorry one more time I'm gone punch the shit outta you." My mother seethed.

I sit outside their room door listening until I hear a knocking on the door.

I immediately go before looking out the window seeing a lady out there with a boy standing beside her.

I open the door smiling greeting the unknown people.

"Hello how May I help you." I say smiling.

The woman was shocked looking over my features.

"Is Jameer here?" The lady asked.

"My dad name is Jameer but he never lets me call him that which is weird since his calls me by my first name." I say mindlessly.

"My dad name is Jameer too." The ten year old boy said.

"That's so c-" I started but I was snatched back by mother.

"Baby go to your room." My mom whispers with a tearful face.

As soon as I make my way to my room and shut the door. I hear my mother yelling.

"You got yo side bitch coming to our house Jameer, you really ain't shit." My mother yelled.

I winced at her choice of wording.

After a while I hear whispering and the only thing that sticks is.

"I'm leaving with her Hayden." My father whispers which immediately makes me jump and I sprint downstairs just as my father was walking out with the lady and her son.

"Daddy don't leave." I say tugging on his shirt.

I'm immediately pushed to the ground by the boy.

"This is my dad." He grits out glaring at me.

And my eyes immediately water at the stings on the palms of my hand before my mom picks me back up.

I look to my father who looks sorry but turns and leaves with the woman.

"I got you baby momma will never leave you." She whispers turning me towards her kissing my palms softly.

I hope you guys enjoyed this first chapter of  Foreign. I need to gather my thoughts for the next chapter because I was so eager to get this out.

Excuse any Errors

Vote!!

Comment!!

Give me your thoughts pls!!

Byeeee!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 8.3K 33
"𝐈 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞." - 𝙻𝙰𝙳𝚈𝙽𝙰𝙸𝙸 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 ©️𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸
204K 8.3K 41
Welcome to Addiction Read and find out the rest! Fran
311K 18.9K 40
𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦..
43.9K 1K 15
𝙄 𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙔𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄'𝙑𝙀 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝙄𝙉 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀, 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙄'𝙑𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙔𝙊𝙐.. ©𝘽𝙤𝙤...