Enzo

Galing kay dogsgunnabarkxx

Lorenzo 'Snake' De Luca known by most as Snake released from prison returns home to be with his best friend a... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 1 "Snake is coming home"
Chapter 2 "I do many things but you aren't one of them"
Chapter 3 "It Looks Good On You Although It Would Be Better Off"
Chapter 4 " I Started To Fall For You Ronnie"
Chapter 5 "We Killed Him"
Chapter 6 "You'd Make A Good Girlfriend"
Chapter 7 "Where Are You?"
Chapter 8 "Let's Go To My Place"
Chapter 9 "You Do This Often?"
Chapter 10 "Time To Get Training Princess"
Chapter 11 "I Am Dying"
Chapter 12 "It's Gotten Dirtier"
Chapter 13 "I'm A Detective"
Chapter 14 "I'm Kat With A K Not A C"
Chapter 15 "God I'm Going To Kill Him"
Chapter 16 "I Missed You Last Night"
Chapter 17 "Someone Just Wants To Get Fucked"
Chapter 19 "Guess You're All Mine Now"
Chapter 20 "Are You Fucking Crazy?"
Chapter 21"Do Not Fuck My Sister In My House"
Chapter 22 "We Should Talk"
Chapter 23 "Here's Me Thinking You Had Gone Soft"
Chapter 24 "He Makes Me Feel So Many Things"
Chapter 25 "Strip For Me?"
Chapter 26 "Okay Edward Cullen"
Chapter 27 "Trust Me Princess?"
Chapter 28 "We Should Do It Again"
Chapter 29 "How Have I Not Noticed You Guys Stalking?"
Chapter 30 "You're Finally Mine"
Chapter 31 "Who The Fuck Made Her Cry?"
Chapter 32 "I Came To Help You"
Chapter 33 'You're Something Else Sweetheart'
Chapter 34 "God I'm Going To Marry You"
Chapter 35 "You Look Like A Angel"
Chapter 36 "Stay Strong Man"
Chapter 37 "We Look Awful"
Chapter 38 "It's You"
Chapter 39 "Miss Me Love?"
Chapter 40 "I Need More Sleep"
Chapter 41 "Princess Look At Me"
Chapter 42 "Enjoy The Island"
Chapter 43 "I Have A Surprise For You Tomorrow"
Chapter 44 "Are You That Loud?"
Chapter 45 "I Can't Fucking Stop Until This Is Over"
Chapter 46 "You Get Too Brave Sometimes, Sweetheart"
Chapter 47 "We Got Lost"
Chapter 48 "Do You Think It's Them?"
Chapter 49 "Scream My Name Princess"
Chapter 50 "Let's Get This Shit Over With"
Chapter 51"Get Your Hands Of My Girl"
Chapter 52 "You Deserve The Good Guy"
Chapter 53 "No Undress Again"
Chapter 54 "Don't Defend Him"
Chapter 55 "For You Always, Princess"
Chapter 56 "Let's Go Torture A Bitch"
Chapter 57 "Then Fuck Me Like You've Missed Me"
Chapter 58 "Chocolate lava cake to go?"
Chapter 59 "Forever Princess"
Chapter 60 "I See, No Ring No Kids"
Chapter 61 "I'll Carry You"
Chapter 62 "You've Been Such A Brat Today"
Chapter 63 "I'm Going To Take You To My Favourite Place"
Chapter 64 "The Candles Were Supposed To Be Romantic"

Chapter 18 "She's Not You"

3.4K 47 15
Galing kay dogsgunnabarkxx

NOT EDITED
*Veronica POV*

I wake up alone in bed but happy I've got no hangover. I'd obviously not hit my limit which I was more than happy to hear. I had to go to the restaurant arrange where I want everything before we open next week. I pushed it a week since Amy's birthday was this weekend I am not opening hungover. I dressed in a mid skirt and a black v top with black heels.

"You look like amazing" I looked to see Lorenzo stood in the doorway of my office. I closed my laptop to talk to him

"Close the door behind you" I watched Lorenzo lock the door before he came over to the desk.

"How sound proof is the place?" He asked holding my hand pulling me up and taking my seat. He turns me around so I'm pressed against the desk.

"No one's here" Lorenzo had gotten a key when him and Danny had sent his men as security to watch over the place.

"I guess that means I can make you scream as loud as I want" I gasped when Lorenzo pulled my underwear down and pushed my skirt up. I pushed my laptop to the side clearing the front of my desk I lean forward pressing my breasts on to the desk making my ass higher.

"I love how eager you are for me to touch you" Lorenzo's fingers runs over my legs up to my ass, he spanks it.

"The way your ass reddens for me makes me so hard" he slipped his finger in to my wet core while his other hand spanked my ass over and over making it sore.

"Enzo" I moaned feeling another finger in me speeding up I felt my orgasm take over.

"Come sit on my cock princess" I lowered myself on to him facing him wanting to watch him as I rode his cock.

"You feel so good daddy" I whispered in to his ear.

"Cum with me" I moved on his cock faster wanting his cum filling me.

We went to visit Danny at the club after to see if he's made any progress in finding out who killed Elijah's dad.

"I found out the gang in that town had one member released from prison, who his dad had arrested when he was active" Danny filled us in. Lorenzo sat next to me on the small couch in Danny's office my legs on his lap as I laid down.

"Why don't you just talk to the guy?" I asked. I really wanted this to he over Elijah had been caught several times following me, Lorenzo or Danny. They've slowed gang business down to avoid being caught since he seems to be snooping. I've warned him to stay out my restaurant, the bar and club but somehow I don't think it's enough.

"I'm speaking to his boss tomorrow on the phone then I can organise something after" Danny explained Lorenzo didn't seem to interested.

"I've booked the V.I.P balcony for Amy's birthday. I got balloons and the DJ she liked" Danny changed the subject. He really was ready for Amy's birthday, I hadn't even told him how to do it maybe she did it herself?

"You guys are going to be with us on her birthday right?" I asked to be sure.

"I've given myself, Snake, Theo, Kat, Zack, Kai, Levi, Liam and Noah the night off to enjoy it with us" I looked to see Lorenzo smiling at me. A proper smile teeth on show happiness in his eyes type smile.

"What's got you so happy?" I asked he shrugged.

"Just remembering when you came back tipsy" I blushed at the memory. I was so needy.

"Shut up" I got up to leave he followed me out Danny yelling he'll see us on the weekend.

Any and Kat came over to get ready for the club. We agreed to pre drink until 11pm since we could walk straight in whenever we wanted.

"I am ready for vodka" I finished applying my lipstick ready for the night. I walked in to see Kat in a white simple dress that made her red hair stand out like a ball of fire.

"Damn you scrub up well" I let out a low whistle. Kat blushed not sure what to say.

"If I was gay I would" Amy said from behind me I nodded in agreement. Kat had clearly never had any close girl friends because all this I would talk was new to her.

"Okay guys stop" Kat handed us each a glass.

"We need photos before we are too drunk" I reminded them since Amy would always forget to take pictures and blame me.

"Where's that sexy Snake of yours?" I rolled my eyes at Amy's need for gossip.

"He's already at the club with the other guys" I replied simply.

"I bet he looks good in a tight black-" I cut her off.

"Change the subject Amy" instead of defending me Kat joined in the questioning.

"Do you do it everyday? Does he stay here?" I rolled my eyes drowning myself in more vodka.

"Fuck sake yes and sometimes " I answered giving up.

"You two would be so cute" Amy sighed happily in thought.

"We aren't dating neither of us have the time now drop it" I snapped. Amy and Kat both took the hint.

We arrived to a packed club birthday banners and balloons every where in the VIP but also on the dancefloor to make strangers aware of the birthday girl. Yes we are that attention seeking. Sue us.

"Danny this is amazing" Amy gushed pulling Danny in to a tight hug. I looked to see all the guys dressed smart probably still in their work clothes. Their ties loosened and some buttons undone. Their hair messy from the amount of times Danny must of had them stressed.

"You look delicious" I sat next to Lorenzo and Kat.

"You should taste me" I flirted taking his glass of Jack and Coke.

"I will later princess" that was enough assurance that I will be very happy tonight.

"SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS" Amy shouted Danny signals for a waitress to come over.

"What can I get you lovely guys?" She flirted completely ignoring me, Amy and Kat.

"20 shots of vodka and bring some cans for chasers" Danny instructed.

"Yes sir" she winked pushing herself closer to him. Why does he hire girls like this?

"Can you get the fucking shots it's her birthday" I shout over to her pissed off at how slow she is being. She stormed off like a little kid.

"I love watching you get worked up" I rolled my eyes pouring myself another glass of Jack and Coke from the bottles on the table. She came back with the shots Lorenzo took one tray from her and Danny took the other before ignoring her until she left. Thank God that means she won't be hanging around us all night.

"Two for you" I hand them Kat before taking mine from Lorenzo.

"To Amy" we all shouted before throwing back our shots one after another. A small gag sound leaves my mouth as it burns my throat. I grabbed a red bull drinking it not wanting to taste Vodka anymore.

I danced with Kat while the guys stayed in the VIP with Amy.

"She's kissing my brother" Kat suddenly called out I looked up to see Noah with Amy on his lap. Kat looked back at me

"I thought you said she doesn't hook up with your brother's friend" she snapped.

"She has never before I'm sure there's more to it" I hoped.

"They've just met how could there be more" Kat was getting worked up. I could understand why because I would feel the same if my friend flirted with my brother.

"Let's go talk to her" I took her hand to lead us back upstairs.

"Amy" I shouted to her. Amy got up following us to the toilets.

"What are you doing with my brother?" Kat snapped instantly. I looked to Amy wanting to know the answer.

"I was talking to him and we flirted but I swear if it's uncomfortable for you I will stop" Amy admited.

"I'm just not the happiest about it. You accused me of being that type of girl and here you are" Kat was getting pretty angry.

"I know it looks like I'm being that type of girl but I promise I'm not. I'm truly interested in your brother. I've stopped drinking and we're just talking about random stuff I think I could really like him Kat" Amy replied looking down too scared to look at Kat. I don't blame her I wouldn't on to be on the receiving end of that look.

"Are you going to go on a date with him?" Kat asked Amy simply nodded.

"I mean I would rather you date him than some random gold digger" Kat admitted instantly Amy looked up a small smile on her face.

"I promise I will treat him so good" Amy paused

"If we date" I laughed at how dramatic she made it sound.

"Thank you for being honest" Kat pulled her into a tight hug.

"Guys" I coughed feeling left out. They both pull me in to their hug.

When we got back to the guys I noticed the twins had left along with Theo. Theo had probably left with a girl.

"What is he doing?" Amy growled. I look in the direction she was staring to see a waitress sat on Lorenzo's lap, one of his hands on her waist the other on her face tracing it. Why is he with her? I felt anger fill my veins.

"Fucking asshole" I mumbled I feel Kat grab my hand. I looked to her

"Don't show it bothers you V" I take a deep breath in and out.

"Kat's right you can't be mad because you agreed to this V" I sighed knowing she was right.

"Let's go dance maybe there's a cute guy looking for me" I pulled Kat down the stairs with me.

Amy was dancing with Noah while Danny, Kat and I were at the bar getting more shots. Danny flirted with the waitress from early who had now changed in to a shorter than short black dress.

"I bet he's going to go home with her" Kat said watching them I laughed sure they probably would end up in bed together.

"Can I buy you a drink?" I turned to see a 6'2 guy with light blue ocean eyes.

"I'm with my friend I can't leave her" I told him honestly. Kat would be alone without me and I can't let her have a bad night.

"I have a friend who would love a fiery woman" he nodded to his friend over his shoulder. I nudged Kat who looked to the guy next to me and his friend who was now next to him.

"I'm Veronica and this is Kat" I introduced us.

"I'm Ben and this is James" Ben was cute ocean eyes. Kat talked to James sending me a wink I smiled happy she's having a good time that doesn't include torturing someone.

"We're in the booth in that corner" Ben directed us through the crowd. I sat next to him well practically on his lap but it's a club it's loud we have to be this close. That's the lie I'm going with.

"You want more drinks?" He asked once we had finished I shook my head, I was already feeling less responsible.

"I don't want to forget anything" I whispered before softly biting his ear lope for some reason guys like it. His hand moved my hair out of my face before he pulled me closer to him. Our lips touched it just felt like any other kiss there was no passion like when I would kiss Lorenzo. I looked up to see Lorenzo watching us from the V.I.P closing my eyes not wanting to worry about him I let Ben's tongue in to my mouth.

"V" I pulled back to see Kat, Noah and Amy stood at the booth with security.

"I'm sorry but I've instructed to kick you out" I looked to Amy who looked down avoiding me. Why is Ben being kicked out? He wasn't doing anything.

"Excuse me who instructed you?" I snapped the bouncer looked up to V.I.P I followed his gaze to see Lorenzo smirking.

"I'm Veronica La Rosa" I introduced myself to him, his eyes showed fear. I hate using my name but sometimes you have to put people in their place in this case it's Lorenzo.

"Tell Snake he has no power over me" I spoke to Noah this time knowing this bouncer would never repeat my words.

"You can leave" I paused not sure of his name.

"Elliot" he gave me a small smile which I returned.

"Have a good night Elliot" he left. Ben and James both confused as to what had happened.

"My brother owns the club" I simply stated not wanting to get too deep in to it I probably won't see these guys again.

"I'll leave you to enjoy the rest of your night drama free" I went to follow Amy and Noah who had gone back upstairs.

"Stay we can go back to before the bouncer" Ben whispered I looked up to see Noah talking to Lorenzo. No doubt telling him what I had said.

"Maybe another time I have a Snake to behead" I kissed his cheek before I left to go upstairs.

"I'm staying I will message you tomorrow" I smirked knowing it was her way of saying she's sleeping his.

"Be safe Red" I shouted a little too loud to embarrass her.

I walked over to see Danny had gone probably with the waitress. Noah and Amy were laughing in the corner whispering to each other. Lorenzo was sat with a bored look on his face the waitress that was previously on his lap was now sat next to him trying to get his attention her breasts pushed against him.

"You're a fucking dick Lorenzo" I throw a random drink at him.

"Excuse me bitch" the waitress stands up wiping her face from some of the drink.

"Shut up you're fired for not doing your job" I growled I pointed to Keith one of the bouncers on our floor to come take her out.

"You can't-"

"Why do people think I can't fire them? I can and I have now leave and do not come here again. I will be sure to involve Danny of your early finish" I snapped taking deep breaths to calm down. I watch Keith lead her out the club.

"We're going to erm yeah bye V" Amy quickly rushed out Noah following her to leave. Lorenzo stayed sat staring at me his suit wet from the drink I had thrown. I grabbed another two drinks pouring them on him. This time he stands up grabbing my wrists

"The first on I deserved but you're pushing it now" I dropped the glasses causing him to step back letting me go.

"You deserve more than fucking spilled drinks. Why would you try and kick out my company when you had your own up here?" I shouted knowing no one down in the club could hear us and the only other people up here were the bouncers.

"I don't know-"

"Don't act stupid, idiota" I cut him off.

"I didn't want her" Lorenzo moved closer to me taking my hands in to his.

"That would of been clear if you hadn't had her on your fucking lap. No soy ciega" I tried to pull my hand out of his but he held them tighter.

(Translation: I'm not blind)

"I love when you talk Spanish to me" Lorenzo groaned I rolled my eyes at his attempt to make me feel better.

"You don't even know what I said"

"I don't need to the accent just makes me hard" Lorenzo pulled me in to his chest wrapping his arms around me.

"You're still a idiota" he moaned dramatically in to my ear.

"Stop it I'm not doing this with you" I pushed him away annoyed.

"Come on princess I was never going to go home with her" he leaned down to my ear.

"She's not you" he whispered.

"She could never make me as hard as you do. She would never ride me like you do. She would never make me cum as much as you do" he continued I felt myself calm down and weaken for him.

"Lorenzo" I moaned wrapping my arms around his waist holding him close.

"Ronnie" he replied I felt my panties dampen as he pressed himself in to me.

"Take me home and fuck me. Hard papi" I begged. Instantly I was lifted off the floor and over his shoulder as he carried me out the club from a back exit.

A/N Sorry about not updating for a while the holidays have been busy. I hope you all had a good Christmas and New year. Hope you keep your mental health a high priority this year 💛

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

77.5K 2.3K 33
Six months ago, Evie ran away from Kai when both of them were most vulnerable. Ever since then she's been trying to move on, heartbroken but hopeful...
169K 3.9K 23
Anastasia Ivanov inherits her father's mafia after his death, but also acquires his past enemies as well. Her father was not a good man and that left...
81.1K 1.1K 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
52.8K 780 38
This is my first story sooo🤨 He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...