Run to Me

By CheyaraWrites58

A new job in a small and quiet town should be a piece of cake, but when mechanic Athena Summers meets her new... More

Run to Me Trailer
Starting Over
Insight and Irritants
New Arrivals and Secret Demons
Welcoming Party
Temptation
Indulgence
Things Left Unspoken
Resistance
It's A Start
Live Fast, Be Free
Let Me In
Returning Disappointment
Forced Hand
Into The Lion's Den
A Shove in the Wrong Direction
Not Alone
Lurking
After Hours
Drive In
Under The Stars
Speed
Bait
Trap
Aftermath
Epilogue

Uncovered

11.2K 439 33
By CheyaraWrites58

I woke up feeling a firmness against my shoulder blade, and my knee hanging unsupported over the edge of something soft. Groggy and confused, I managed to force my eyes to open, blinking at the instant dryness against the light in the room. Clearly it was morning, and as my eyes scanned my surroundings, I wasn't at my place. It took me a moment to register where I was, and that I was naked. My eyes caught the picture frame lying on the coffee table, a short distance from the sofa. Suddenly it all flooded back. Jett's revelations, his family... everything. I felt a warm blast of air against the back of my neck, followed by a shuffle and then a body press up against me... Jett. I smiled to myself as his head nuzzled against my shoulder and he slept on. Everything that he'd told me the night before began to spin around in my brain again, I wasn't sure how to begin to talk to him about it, or even if he'd want to. How it would affect us and whatever was going on between us. So many concerns and questions were popping up every passing second.

"I can hear your brain whirring from back here." Jett's sleepy voice mumbled in my ear.

I laughed lightly as his arm brushed over my hip, curling around me and pulling me back against him, where he proceeded to press light, tender kisses to the back of my shoulder.

"Morning." I smiled, a small shiver running under my skin where his lips touched.

"Morning." He replied, before continuing with a yawn, "What time is it?"

"No idea." I sighed, stretching my arms a little.

"Works for me, let's just go back to sleep."

He shuffled against me, and I felt something hard rub against my ass.

"Errr, Jett?" I started, torn between feeling awkward, and highly amused.

"Mmm?"

"I don't think that all of you is exactly... ready for sleep?"

"What are you talking about?" He groaned, squeezing me closer to him.

"Seriously?"

Rolling my eyes, I pressed back against him and rolled my hips a little, rubbing my ass against his hard length.

A vibration ran through my back from the moan he let out.

"Yeah, that's what I'm talking about." I said matter of factly.

I felt his stubble graze my neck as he leant in closer, his lips at my ear as he spoke, low and husky;

"I knew what you were talking about, I just wanted to feel you rubbing against me."

Son of a bitch!

I should have been irritated, but his voice had made liquid heat begin to rush to my core, and an ache begin to develop within me.

"Maybe you should have lead with that, I'd have done more than just rub against you." I teased, rubbing my head against the cushion, and closing my eyes.

"Whoa! What? You can't say that, then go to sleep!"

He sat up and I had to fight down the laugh that threatened to bust free at the sudden urgency in his voice and his movements.

"Oh, but I'm tired, you were right, we should just go back to sleep." I said in an overly tired voice, refusing to open my eyes to look at him.

Suddenly his body moved from behind me, the move caught me unawares and I rolled backwards with a small yelp, stopping just as Jett positioned himself on top of me, staring down at me with intensity and longing.

"You shouldn't try to play me, it won't work." Jett growled in a warning tone. His voice carried both danger and amusement, it was an irresistible dose of addiction and lust.

"We both know that it was you who was playing." I smirked, reaching up to give him a small shove.

"Uh uh, bad move."

He caught my hands and pinned them down above my head, his face now hovering inches away from mine. I could smell a trace of my perfume lingering on his skin. It was like its presence marked him as mine, the thought was rather heady, and made my body hum with a deep desire. I stared into the depths of his bright blue eyes, there seemed to be a trace more of a sparkle in them than there had been since I'd met him.

"Jett." I breathed, my voice barely even audible.

He heard it though, and taking it as a green light, his lips crashed down on my own, a fiery passion flowing between us like electricity. Our kiss deepened as his bare skin brushed against my own, the soft friction of skin on skin heightening my senses and making my need increase. My legs tangled with his, desperate for as much closeness and contact as possible. His pushed against me and I fought my hands free of his grip, determined to touch him. The jolt from my movement shook his balance and he tumbled off the sofa, taking me with him, our tangled bodies falling to the floor, with me landing half on top of him and half on the carpet. We laughed together as we looked up at the sofa as though it was at fault.

"Well that was bracing." Jett said with a smile.

"Just a bit." I said, brushing my hair out of my face and looking up into his.

"Maybe we should head upstairs instead?" He asked, his fingers tracing a tickling path along my arm.

"You know what?" I said, sitting up and swinging my leg over his, "This position works just fine."

I straddled his lap, smirking at him, letting my hair fall over my shoulders and lightly brush across his chest. I relished the expression on his handsome face as he closed his eyes and let out a sharp breath. I leant in, kissing just below his ear, then nipping at his lobe, his hands moved over my ass, gripping at my hip pulling me closer. I chuckled as I felt him harden further against me. Suckling at his neck, I ran my hand along his toned abs, dipping it between us and grasping his cock. The deep groan that came from him made my muscles clench as the ache between my thighs increased to a dangerous level. I gave him a small squeeze, then began to stroke him slowly, tracing my tongue over his collarbone and gradually picking up pace. I rubbed faster, feeling his chest rising and falling quicker, his breath coming in short pants, until I felt his hand grasp the top of my throat, lifting my face to look at him. His eyes were a blazing electric blue, like they were firing sparks from the depths, the lust in his expression was nearly my undoing. He pulled me to him in a flash, his lips claiming mine. There was nothing tender in this kiss. It was undiluted passion, hunger, it was ownership, and it made me melt against him, welcoming his tongue with a sweet moan.

"My pocket." Jett said huskily, breaking our kiss, and nipping at my lip.

I glanced up and around us, spotting his pants, just in reach, where they'd been discarded last night. I stretched up towards them, my body moving forwards as I reached to pick them up. I felt Jett's hand clutching my breast, before his mouth closed around my nipple. His teeth scraping over the sensitive flesh before he sucked hard.

"Fuuuuuck!" I cried, the tingling sensation running straight through my body and hitting my core.

My cry encouraged him, as his tongue lapped at my nippled before he sucked it again, making it hard for me to remain concentrated long enough to find his wallet in his pocket. Finally laying hands on it, I pulled a condom from inside and tossed the wallet aside, moving back to my previous position and coming face to face with a very smug Jett. The need to feel him inside me again was almost too much to bear. I made quick work of opening the condom and rolling it over his large, throbbing shaft. Bracing my hands on his chest, I rose up and positioned myself over his length. He held onto his base, his eyes fixed on mine as I slowly lowered down onto him. His hand moved to join the other on my hip as I took him deeper until he was fully inside, his tip felt like it was brushing against my cervix and I bit my lip, rocking slightly and moaning at the sweet friction inside me. My gentle rocking got faster as I rolled my hips, then rose up and slid back down, beginning to ride him, loving the stretch and pull with each move. His hips rose up as he thrusted into me each time I lowered back down, rubbing against the spot inside me that made my stomach tighten, edging me closer to a blissful oblivion. He cupped my cheek and brought me closer, pressing a brief, hot kiss to my lips, then whispering against them;

"Let go, I've got you."

The words were tender, yet heated, and as our lips met once more I shuddered, my orgasm overtaking me as I spilled over his cock, clenching him tightly. His hips rose again, pushing deeper into me as he groaned against my mouth. Knowing his release was coming, I rocked against him again. I felt him still and explode inside me, his hands clutching me tightly as I continued to move, milking every last drop from him. I allowed my sated body to collapse against him, smiling to myself as his arms reached around my back, holding me in his warm embrace.

"Thank you."

His voice was a small whisper, his fingers running small continuous circles on my lower back.

"What for?" I asked, looking up at him.

"For last night. You could have run a mile, you probably should have."

Even as the words passed through his lips, he held me tighter.

I placed my hand over his heart and made sure his focus was solely on me.

"I'm not running away from you. It's your past."

He didn't say anything, it seemed as though he was lost in thought. I wasn't sure if it was the right time or not, but I had to ask. To try to get some of the questions in my mind answered.

"What happened to Holt?"

The second he heard his name, his body tensed, his jaw locking in place. The hatred and anger that took over his body in that instant was scarily intense. I allowed my fingers to curl over his chest, my nails biting into his flesh a little to remind him he wasn't alone.

"He got away."

I didn't even know what to say to that. I had expected him to say he was caught, locked up for life, or even met a grisly end at the hands of armed police officers. But to hear that the man who had hurt him so badly, who had taken his younger brother from him, didn't pay for his actions infuriated me beyond belief.

"How?" I exclaimed, jolting upright.

"I guess he got wind of me surviving, packed up and fucked off, taking a few of his men with him."

"And the rest?"

"I told the cops what happened when I came to. They raided the warehouse at the docks and other places he had. They arrested a bunch of them and shut down the whole operation he'd got going. But they couldn't find him. He vanished."

"They should have looked harder." I burst out in anger, frustrated that someone could do something that awful and disappear so easily.

"Holt was clever, he would have ensured he had a way to go into hiding if he needed to."

"What about you and your mother though? Did they at least keep you safe?"

He laughed coldly and shook his head.

"As far as they were concerned, he had left. Me and my mother were safe from any further risk. They had enough evidence on the men they picked up to send them down without my help. As for Holt, there was nothing else they could do. He was the one who murdered Kyle, and they couldn't find him, so the case went unsolved."

"That's bollocks."

His face just looked empty of any emotion now. As though the anger was a mask that had slipped, and all that was left was a hollow acceptance that this was the way things were.

"What about your mum? You never mentioned her."

"I don't know where she is. I sent her away with an army friend of my dad's. She's safe with him, and that's what matters."

It saddened me further to know that the final link he had to his family was out there, somewhere unknown to him. I respected the decision he had made, but it caused me pain to imagine how hard it all had been on him.

"You don't talk to her anymore? When was the last time you saw her?"

"Five years ago, Kyle's funeral. She left that night, and I did a few days later. I have a number to call her on special occasions. But no other contact. It's better that way."

By this point, I couldn't determine whether his answers had given my mind some peace, or made it spin faster. All I could feel was a jumble of emotions for this man and everything that had happened to him. I held him closer, allowing my thoughts to consume me, until they were interrupted by Jett's voice and his touch on my forearm.

"You could break my ribs with that grip of yours." He chuckled softly, the vibrations from his body shook me lightly.

I hadn't realised how tight I was holding onto him until then, I gasped and pulled my arm back.

"Ooops."

His laugh filled me with warmth, instantly soothing away the sadness and pain.

"How about we get up off the floor, it's comfort has long since passed, and the bacon in the fridge is calling my name."

I let out a small moan as I thought of food, hunger setting in at the very idea.

"Bacon? Now you're speaking my language!"

At record speed, I launched to my feet, stretching the kinks from my body, fully aware of Jett laying back and enjoying the show he was now getting.

"Suddenly enjoying the floor again are you?" I said sarcastically, letting my arms fall back to my sides.

"With a view like that? I'd enjoy it for eternity." He smirked.

Rolling my eyes, I gave him a small shove with my foot, located, and put on, my underwear, then turned towards the kitchen.

"Looks like that bacon is all mine then." I teased.

"I'm up!" He called out to me with a groan.

"Well we can handle that again after breakfast."

I heard his laugh as I pulled open the fridge door. I'd just placed the pack of bacon on the side when I felt his arms encircle from me behind and his mouth, hot at my neck.

"You know, that wasn't what I meant, but I'm happy to accept that offer." He spoke in my ear, his husky voice reigniting the need within me.

I pressed myself back against him, feeling the tension in his reaction.

"Well in that case, you best get cracking with that bacon."

His palm ran over my bare stomach, slowing as it reached my hip, his teeth nipping at my shoulder.

"Fine, but I'll be having you right after."

He released me and moved to the stove. I watched him begin to cook, his amazing body bathed in the morning light. His boxers clung to him in the perfect way to make me doubt having pushed for food, instead of having given in to him again.

"You can grab a shirt of mine from the basket if you like?" He said, nodding to the washing basket in the corner.

"Finding me too hard to resist?" I replied playfully, fishing out a dark burgundy shirt and pulling it on.

"You have no idea." He whispered, flipping the bacon over and giving me a once over. "And, I've decided, you in my clothes... it's not making it easier."

I hopped up onto a stool at the counter and continued to watch him, noticing the lighter attitude he had today and thinking, is this what he'd have been like if none of this stuff had happened? Is this how bright and how playful he was before? How he was always meant to be... It was like I was uncovering the real Jett Carson, and it was dangerous, I was already craving him before, this side of him, it was making me addicted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Blindsided By sjm

Teen Fiction

8.2K 266 28
Summer Michael needs to undergo a serious surgery soon to live, but there is no donors insight. Making her restless to do the things she would have n...
296K 3K 7
Hawk- The Vice President of the Rebel Souls MC has a secret. He's his President's right hand man, a bad boy with a bad attitude and rockin' body to m...
1.9K 47 15
In the glittering world of New York's corporate elite, Daniel Grayson is a force to be reckoned with. As the enigmatic CEO of Grayson Enterprises, he...
135K 4.7K 79
Savanah is newly separated and not interested in another relationship. Especially not one with a guy 10 years younger than her. But Nic has other pla...