๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐™๐š๐›๐๐ข๐ž๐ฅ ๐ƒ๐ž ๏ฟฝ...

By yagurljens

๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•. ๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. More

๐Ž๐ง๐ž.

335 26 37
By yagurljens

___________

Arya Jones

Agent 020

"You have GOT to be kidding me" Arya mumbled as the digits she was given for the passcode were declined.

"X, are you sure those are the correct numbers?" Arya asked into her earpiece that was connected to her assistant - X.

"Well, yes. Unless they have changed it within the last 60 seconds" X responded, while hurriedly finding a solution on their laptop while safely away in the headquarters.

As Arya was trying to fiddle with a few more numbers, she started to hear footsteps and echoed voices from the hallway coming into her direction.

"Fuck-" Arya mumbled as she started hastily trying to find a hiding place in the corridor.

"Arya the numbers are 6021" X declared.

"I tried those! I need help finding a hiding place, there's people coming in my direction" Arya harshly exclaimed as the voices and footsteps were approaching nearer.

"Just try it again!" X demanded, making the troubled agent let out a strident sigh while quickly going back to the passcode.

"6...0...2...1" Arya repeated as she pressed the numbers to the high alarmed room.

Arya was expecting to see the same daunting red light that appeared every time she did the passcode previously, but was surprised as it turned green - the electronic door began to open but the spy didn't even give it time to fully open without barging herself in and shutting the door behind her, allowing a huge sigh of relief escape her lips.

"It worked" Arya expressed in relief as she heard the voices and footsteps walk straight past the door she was standing behind.

"OK, now get what we need and get the hell out of there! There's a 45 second countdown once the valve has been moved from the safe-keep, the alarm will go off and the building will have a lock down, and please...please leave discreetly" X begged to her co-worker.

"X, I've done this many times before, I've got this" Arya reassured X as she was edging closer to the safe that keeps the very important valve.

The only response the spy was given was a sigh of uncertainty, which was quickly added with words.

"OK, Arya I have an escape route for this, but it will take me exactly 72 seconds for it to fully complete, you ready?" X asked.

"More than ever." Was the only thing that escaped from the ambitious spy.

Arya quickly approached the safe and put the second passcode X gave her earlier, a quick pop and the safe unlocked with ease.

She delicately snatched the glass valve that had a green substance inside, slipping it into her front pocket and without a blink of an eye, the room was filled with flashing red lights, buzzing and the robotic announcement repeating 'intruder, intruder'.

"Uh, X, I'm going to need that escape route like...now" Arya stated as she stood in the middle of a room that was about to be filled with extra guests.

"It's, it's coming" X began as the computer was loading.

As Arya was looking around to see if there is any other way to exit, the main door opened where more than a dozen men with fully black gear and guns stood.

Arya put her hands up in surrender, plastering a fake cheerful smile while nervously laughing "ahaha, hey guys...what are the odds that I'm here ahaha"

"Get on your knees!" One of the security guards demanded, guns still pointed at the secret agent.

"At least take me to dinner first, geez" Arya sarcastically spoke.

''Get on your knees!'' The same guard repeated, with a stronger tone, while pointing the gun more in her direction.

She nodded while slowly getting on her knees.

"Arya, OK, escape route complete. You need to leave through the floor, there's a secret passage allocated on where you're kneeling on right now" X started to explain, making the secret agent discreetly look down on the rough floor and seeing the entrance to the secret passage.

"You need to get a heavy person, or object to get the door to open then from there you'll be set" X finished.

"Commander Twelve! Get her" one of the many security guards shouted as one man, who is clearly commander twelve, approached the petite secret agent.

As he went to grab one of her hands to handcuff, Arya punched him behind his leg, making his leg buckle and fall towards her.

"You little shit" the guard spat as he went to punch her but Arya dodged the forceful blow, but in the making swiftly grabbing him into a headlock as she had already his gun next to his head, trigger almost pushed.

"Let him go" one of the guards shouted, as they all pointed their guns at Arya, the triggers being slightly shifted but not pulled, some approaching with caution, while the others stayed in protection, the trap door already creaking – perfect the secret agent thought.

"We are giving you a warning – " the same guard shouted but was cut off as Arya smashed Commander Twelve into the ground, the trap door breaking and causing both secret agent and commander to fall through, with gunshots being blasted, which were all missed.

Arya didn't even check to see if she was wounded or if any of the guards were following, she just ran through the tunnel that the trap door led.

"OK, I'm running through the trap door route, do I turn left or right?!" the secret agent questioned as she was steadily running towards a split end.

"Turn right, then continue - from there you'll see another door and through that door you'll be outside and Z is out there waiting for you with the helicopter." X stated.

As the secret agent was about to reply, a bullet shot right past her face, her dodging it by a few centimetres.

"Fuck, just perfect" the secret agent mumbled.

"I know right? Thank God there's a little parking spot where the escape route is" X light heartedly said, chuffed at herself for finding the route.

"Not that, the guards are following me" Arya confessed, bullets missing her by inches.

"Tell Z to get that chopper ready and leave the ladder up, I'm bringing company" the secret agent demanded, turning around to shoot back at the guards, hitting a few of them.

She started facing back to her normal view and ran, turning right where she needed to, then running straight through the door that exited to the escape route.

And there stood the helicopter already in the air and the ladder hanging, ready for the secret agent to grab.

As she went to climb the ladder, the guards all rushed through the exit – still shooting and still missing her.

''Go, I'm on!'' the secret agent shouted, indicating for the helicopter to start flying.

As the helicopter was high enough, Arya held on tightly to the ladder with one hand, her free hand was busy shooting towards the guards.

While the guards were out of sight and the helicopter was soaring through the sky, Arya sighed with relief, as she carefully started climbing the ladder and fully entering the helicopter, seeing her co-worker Z and the helicopter driver.

''Have you got the valve?!'' Z quickly asked.

The spy nodded as she went to sit down and pulled out the green formula and passing it to her co-worker.

''You did well'' Z cheered, admiring the valve.

''Thanks'' was the only thing that escaped from the tired spy's mouth as she closed her eyes in comfort, as she only left that scene with only a few scratches and bruises that won't fully appear till the next morning.

''Hello?!'' a panicked voice came through Arya's earpiece, making her jerk up.

''Yes?!'' the secret agent responded.

''I told you to be discreet!'' X exclaimed, making Arya sigh

''Yes, I'm– sorry, it's kind of hard when you're being shot at'' Arya stated.

X sighed down the earpiece, virtually nodding.

''Okay, well, when you get back to headquarters, H wants to see you'' X confessed.

The secret agent sighed, grunting in the process.

''Fuck, can he not wait?'' Arya asked, deliberating.

She heard a sigh come from X.

''No, he said it was urgent'' the voice from Arya's earpiece stated, making another grunt come from the secret agent's mouth.

H is the head of the Secret Intelligence Operations – mostly known as G16.

''OK.'' Is all the secret agent could say, as she sunk more deeply into the helicopter's seat, contemplating if she should jump off the helicopter now or wait till H kills her, either option was painful – but sufficient.

__

*at G16 Headquarters*

As Arya approached H's office, she knocked on the sophisticated cream coloured door, which made a deep booming voice come through.

''It's open.''

Which indicated for the secret agent to walk in the door and enter the high-class office, which of course met with – H, who had a pleasant smile.

''Arya Jones, Agent 020'' H declared, as he sat behind his desk, smiling.

''H.'' Arya replied with a low tone.

''Now, is that how you greet your uncle?'' H asked, looking a bit taken back from the response.

Yes, even though H is H the head of the G16, he is in fact Arya's uncle.

''We discussed our relation wouldn't give us any privileges'' Arya cheekily said, a small smile appearing on her face, while shutting the door behind her.

H chuckled, nodding.

''And you're right, but a small smile would be appreciated once in a while'' her Uncle started.

''But please, take a seat, we have a lot to discuss'' H finished, gesturing for his niece to sit on one of the seats in front of his desk.

Arya accepted, raising her eyebrow cautiously, while sitting on one of the seats.

''Hit me with it, what's the bad news'' Arya said, cutting straight to the point.

''Now why would you think – '' H was absurdly cut off by Arya.

''You haven't offered me a seat since mum died, you only offer seats when you have bad news to soften the news'' the secret agent stated to her uncle.

He nodded, sitting back in his own chair.

''You got me there, however I don't think this is bad news'' H confessed, clasping his hands together.

''it's never bad news with you'' Agent 020 added in sarcasm as she sat back in her own seat.

''You're getting a partner'' H simply stated, making Arya scrunch her face.

''I already have X'' Agent 020 spoke, confused.

''No, not an infield partner, an on-field partner'' H spoke.

''So, a babysitter'' Arya confirmed, arms crossed and speaking in annoyance.

''Not a babysitter, Arya- '' H started, getting cut off by an annoyed Agent 020.

''Don't. I'm Agent 020'' Arya spoke with venom.

''OK. Agent 020, you nearly got yourself killed on the field today - you need a partner" H justified, making Arya annoyed even more.

"I don't need anyone; you want to pacify me because I'm your niece" Agent 020 blurted out.

"No, it's just the risks – " H started, again getting cut off by Arya.

"It is, I signed up to this job knowing the risks and I- " but Arya couldn't even finish without H's hand slamming on his desk.

"You're getting a partner and that's final. Goddammit." H spoke, sighing – calming himself down before speaking again.

''And they're already here and will be joining you on all your next missions from now on'' H stated, not letting Arya add anything else.

''Who even is she? – '' Arya asked, but got cut off by an unknown deep voice.

''I'm a he.''

Arya turned and saw an attractive, tall, blond man wearing a navy stripped suit walking towards the chair next to her and sat on the unoccupied space.

H smiled.

''Hi'' the blond suspect spoke, winking and giving a cheeky grin towards Arya – she kept quiet, unfazed.

''Well, won't you say hi back?'' H spoke, notifying that Arya hadn't responded back – she turned to her left and looked at the unknown suspect, giving him a blank, lifeless stare and then turned back to H and kept quiet.

H rubbed his temples before sighing once again, mumbling ''Lord help me''.

''Well, let me do the honors'' H started, clearing his throat.

''Agent 020, please meet Agent 013, your new partner.''

The one and only.

Agent 013.

____________

𝐀𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝟎𝟏𝟑.

𝐀𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝟎𝟐𝟎.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458K 31.2K 46
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
120K 5.1K 52
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...
60.9K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
414K 24.9K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...