Unexpected Love- A YUNGBLUD X...

By that_damn_emo

A girl named (Y/n) meets Dominic Harrison aka YUNGBLUD at work because as luck has it, she is gonna be his ph... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A/n
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 10

2.2K 44 43
By that_damn_emo

Dominic's Pov

"Let's go do something fun," I tell (Y/n). I want to spend time with her while I can, and with what just happened I don't want to leave.

"What do you have in mind?" She asked me, "Well, maybe you could show me where you grew up? Show me what made (Y/f/n) the person she is today," I tell her and she smile. "Let's go," She grabbed my hand and we got off the rock.

"What about your car?" She asks as we start walking tword the creek. "I can just tell my mate to pick it up." I say and shrug. I don't think Colson will mind. I think to myself. "So, where exactly to you want me to take you? Cause the city I grew up in is kinda far from here." She said and chuckled.

"I don't care how far we have to go, I just wanna see everything," I tell her and she sighs shaking her head. "If you say so she says and starts down the highway.

____Time skip cuz I is lazy____

(Y/n) Pov

We just got off the free way and now we're in the town I grew up in. It's a torn up town but I have a lot of family here.

"Where to first? My aunt Pat's house, my great grandma's house, my old school? You pick." I tell Dom, he starts thinking.

"Your great grandma's house?" He asks. "Sure, but let it be known that my uncle's may question you," I say and giggle, they've always been protective over me.

I start driving tords my great grandma's house, when we get there I park out front and hop out my car, "Tio Chino!" I yell.

Dom looks at me weird, oh shit... I didn't tell him they speak predominantly spanish. Well, white boy should have fun here, I think to myself.

"Hola mi hija" he says and unlocks the front gate. "tío él es Dominic" (Uncle this is Dominic) "Dominic, this is my tio Chino." Tio Chino stuck out his hand for Dom to shake, he did and then looked at me.

"Un chico blanco?" (A white boy?) He asks and laughs, I laugh too, "Sorprendente no?" (Surprising no?) "Sí" he said and we laughed.

"I'm sorry, I'm lost" Dominic says and chuckled, "Sorry, anyway. podemos entrar?" (Can we go inside?) I ask my uncle, "Sí" he says and starts walking up the walk way.

"Let's go," I say to Dom as I follow my Tio to the door. "Are you just gonna translate back and forth? Because, as much as I hate to say it love, I will not understand shit." He says and we laugh.

"Hola (Y/n)!" My Tio Beto says from the kitchen, "Hola Tio Beto" I say and walk over to him and hug him. "Why are you here, don't you have work?" He asks me. "Yeah but, I have the day off and I wanted to show Dom around BP." I tell him.

"quien incluso es este chico?"(who even is this boy?) He asks as he looks at Dom.

Dom smiled goofy and waved at him, causing him to laugh. "Estoy trabajando con el," (I'm working with him). "Oh," He says nodding.

"Dominic, if you're working with (Y/n) then what kind of music do you make?" My Tio asks him, Dom looked as if he just took 3 5 hour energy's cuz of how excited he got at that question.

He pulls out his phone and started playing King Charles, when it's over my Tio looks at me, I roll my eyes and pull out my phone to search the Spanish lyric version.

When he's done reading he looks at Dom. "intentas transmitir un mensaje," He says, Dom looked at me as if to say What the fuck did he say? I look at him "He said 'you convey a message' basically." He smiled.

"Yeah, yeah I really do," My Tio nods. "That's good, people don't care these days." He tells him. Dom nods.

"Alright, well I need to take Dom to go see somethinquier. Te amo y nos vemos luego," (I love you and I'll see you later) I tell him and start heading twords the door. "Dime de antemano la próxima vez, cocinaré para ti," (Tell me ahead of time next time, I will cook for you) He tells me, "Okay Tio, bye." I say waving at him.

Dominic's Pov

As me and (Y/n) were walking down the walk way she randomly says "They like you by the way," I was confused, "What do you mean?"

"I mean, my uncle's like you. Which is kinda surprising if I'm being honest," She says.

"Why is that surprising?" I ask as we reach her car and start getting in, "Well, not from my prospective but to them you're not ideal. As in, they always thought I'd wind up with someone like my dad so they worried.

"But they like you so I'm guessing they can tell you're a good guy." She tells me. "Why would they be worried about you being with someone like your dad, if you don't mind me asking." I say not wanting to completely invade her privacy.

"Well..." She starts but pauses to think, "He was manipulative and abusive so, I really wouldn't want to get with someone like my dad either." She said chuckling to make it seem as not awkward as possible.

"I hate it when people do this to me but I'm sorry you had to go through that." I tell her trying to sound as sincere as possible.

"It's fine Dom, he can't hurt me anymore so I'm good," she tells me as we continue driving. "Oh, what happened to him?" Wo Dom really fucking curious today huh? "He died in a car crash, drunk driving." She says. I didn't know how to respond so I just grabbed her hand which she had on the center console.

She looks at me and smiles, a weak smile. She pulls up to an older looking house with kids outside.

She starts getting out and so do I. "(Y/n)!" a boy around the age of 8 yells and runs up to her.

"Hey!" She lifts him up, "You've gotten so big," She tells him as she sets him back down on the ground "I know, I've grown 2 inches since I last saw you!" He told her excitedly.

"I can see that, where's Darla?" She asks the little boy, "She's inside with mom," he tells her, she thanked him then proceeded to go inside.

"Anthony D!" She yelled and a small child around the age of 2 came running up to her. "Hey Anthony," She said and he started giggling and patting his hand on her shoulder.

"I here a homiesexual!" A male voice said from another room. "Is that Cortés I hear?" She said in a goofy voice.

"The one and only," he said and walked up to her embracing her in a hug, "it's good to see you prima" he tells her "Dido," She says and laughs as they pull away.

She put down Anthony, "Where's Dar?" She asks him. "In Phil's room with Dominique," He tells her then looks at me.

Mind you, I'm only about 5'9 and he seems a great deal taller than me. He looks down at me.

"Hey, I'm Alex but the brat calls me Cortés," He tells me "Hey (Y/n) said as she acts offended and playfully smacks his arm. "Hey, I was only kidding," he tells her putting his arms up in surrender.

"I'm gonna go get Darla," She said and walked twords another room, "You can sit on the couch Dom, I'll be right back." She says pointing to a black couch in the living room.

(Y/n) Pov

"Oh Darla," I say in a funny voice. "(Y/n)!" She screams and jumps on me. "What's good bruh," Phil says as he walks up to me and pulls me in for a hug.

"Hey," I say and hugged him back. "Wow bruh, you're fake. Not even giving me a hug," I hear from behind me. I turn around "Dar!" I yell as I go in to hug my cousin Darlyn.

Maybe that's confusing how their names all start with "D" so let me explain, my cousin Melissa's, their mom, mom aunt Pat named all of her kids starting with the letter "M" so cousin Malissa continued it with "D".

"I thought you were still in Texas bro," I tell her pulling away. "Nah bro, just got back like 2 days ago," She tells me. "Nice man." I say.

"Damn (Y/n)," Dominique says. "What?" I ask. "You out here talkin all formal and shit, like you didn't grown up in the hood." She says and laughs.

"I know, I got work brain so I'm all Professional and shit," I tell her. "Aight but that's good, cuz then you always prepared." Dar says.

I hadn't noticed Darla had left the room till she came back in and said "Who's the cute guy in the living room?" Everyone then looked at me.

"First of all, that 'cute guy' is too old for you, second... He is my client but also I'm kinda sorta crushing on him and he's crushing on me."

I explain, "Okay, but why did you bring him here?" Phil asked. "He's a celebrity so everyone already knows everything about him. I'm just the girl who takes the picture's, no one knows me. So, he told me to show him where I grew up."

"So you brought a celebrity to BP? You didn't lie and say you grew up in LA or something?" Dominique asked.

"No, cuz unlike most people I'm not ashamed of growing up out here."

I say and they went silent, "What?" I ask and turn around. "Hello, love." Dom says, "Hey," I say as he puts his arms around my waist and pulls me in for a hug.

Wow, what am I gonna do?

____________________

Hiiiiii

Happy late Christmas!

Have you drank water yet today?

If not go drink some, and if it's late for you put your phone down and go to sleep cuz I love you!🖤

Anyway hope you guys enjoyed this shitty chapter and THANK YOU FOR 1.37K READS OMGGGG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 493 42
Luca's best friend is a part of Yungblud and he finally gets to meet everyone else. What will happen? Everyone knows Dom is more straight than anythi...
4.5K 134 40
The sequel to " forbidden a YungBlud fan fic " Please check out the first book to get the full story! Luna and Dom are reunited at last back on the...
8.7K 341 34
---- Caroline Morgan/ Lin Morgan, a girl who seems very ordinary but also has her own problems. Her older sister Scarlett Morgan helps her through th...
Secrets By Yungbludlive

General Fiction

5.7K 257 16
A boy, Dominic Harrison, has secrets that no one could even guess. Some good, some bad, some that he has lied about so much he doesn't even remember...