Thugged Out

By j_fromig

Her mom left her and her sister to live her best life. India is 19 years old and trying to take care of her 3... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
feedback
8
9
10
11
12
13
sorry!
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25: The Party
26: The Party pt. 2
27
28
29
Please dont be mad
30

17

4.5K 140 45
By j_fromig

After all of the gifts were in the rides and the building was clean King, Kain, Lailani, and India were about to head out. Skylar grandma wanted her for a little while. India made it very clear she wasn't spending a night. Everybody was going to chill at King house for a little bit. Lailani and India still haven't had the conversation about her being pregnant so India figured while the guys were doing them she her and Lailani was gone duck off and talk. Everybody got in their cars and followed eachother to King house.

India connected her phone to bluetooth and played some Lil Baby. Woah came on and she bobbed her head as she got ready to pull out behind King. It felt so weird to be driving again especially after what happened. She pushed it to the back of her head and focused on the road. King was driving fast as hell so India had to keep up. She adjusted herself in her seat and sped through traffic behind King. She checked her rear view mirrors and Lailani was right behind her. After a while they were pulling into King side of town. They passed all of the other nice houses and drove a little further to King main gate. It opened and everybody entered. India drove down the long drive way and parked behind King, Lailani parked behind India, and Kain parked beside Lailani so she'll be able to get out. India's phone rung and it was her grandma calling.

India- Hello
Mrs Royale- Hey baby, I was just calling to see if you made it to the house safe
India- Yes ma'am
Mrs Royale- alright then sweetie
India- What Skylar doing?
Mrs Royale- She playing with her toys
India- oh, i'll be over there to pick her up later probably about 8:30
Mrs Royale- you might as well let her stay
India- No grandma, I want her home with me
Mrs Royale- Okay girl if you say so
India- mhm what you doing?
Mrs Royale- Bout to cook take out dinner for tomorrow.. y'all coming right?
India- yeah
Mrs Royale- well alright i'll see you later
India- okay grandma

India hung up the phone and grabbed her bag from out the passenger seat and walked in the house. "King and Kain??" She called out.

"Wassup?" They both said at the same time.

"Y'all gone bring my baby stuff in?" She asked.

"Yeah." King said.

"We gotchu." Kain said.

The went out to get our gifts and India and Lailani went upstairs in the room that India and Skylar was sleeping in. India closed the door and went in the bathroom. "Okay bestfriend talk to me." India said sitting on the edge of tub while Lailani closed the top on the toilet and sat down.

"Okay so I been feeling really weird and throwing up so, I took a pregnancy test and it said it was positive. Well I texted Kain because he is the only person I been sleeping and this was his reply." Lailani said pulling up the messages on her phone so India could read them. Once she found the messages she passed the phone to India. India frowned as she read the messages.

"Girl what the fuck." India said. "He fucked up." She said shaking her head.

"I know, I'm really thinking about whether I want this baby or not." Lailani said.

"Bestfriend you know Ian gone tell you nothing wrong. Abortion is not the route you should take. While kill an innocent seed? That baby didn't ask to be made. Just because Kain is a piece of shit don't mean nothing that little baby will be your responsibility! You know you got my one hundred percent support. You grown so whatever you do I'll still love you." India said. Lailani took in what she said and she agreed with what India was saying.

"You right Indi, thanks for always being here and keeping it real." Lailani said giving her a hug.

"That's what I'm here for but um you and Kain do need to have a face to face though. Tell him straight up... he can be in the baby life or not but, you not gone do the back and forth it's either one or the other." India said.

"That's exactly what ima say." Lai said. They hugged and walked in the game room with the guys. They were playing 2K20 and cussing like sailors. "Why y'all in here on this game my baby stuff better be in this house!" India said.

King smacked his lips. "Mane it is, now gone." India arched her eyebrow before standing in front of the tv. "Who you talkin to?" She said.

"India moooove." King said. India laughed and went to sit on the sofa beside Lailani. She pulled out her phone and did something she haven't done in a while. She checked her social media and she saw that she had so many dms on instagram. It was people mentioning her in stuff but she didn't reply. She looked at some of the stuff from the people she knew. India is what you call "Instagram famous". Her and Skylar stay going viral. India thought of how she can use her platform to make money.

"Lai look at these folks cuttin up on the gram." India said showing Lailani a video of a girl tryna run somebody over while on live.

"Hell naww they tweaking." Lai said.

A few hours later..

Time flew by fast it was going on 8:30. "Lai you wanna ride with me to pick up Skylar?" India asked.

"Yeah." She said. India grabbed her keypad and headed out the door. Lailani got in the passenger side and India climbed in the drivers side. India connected her phone to the bluetooth and played "Dark Conversations" by Rod Wave. India was in her own zone as she drove to her grandma house. Rod Wave is one of her favorite artists she be feeling his pain. 

-

King and Kain played the game. "Mane hell naw this junt cheating bruh!" King said. Kain pauses the game, "Fam." He said running his hand across his face.

"Wassup?" King said.

"I might have a lil one on the way." Kain said.

"Hell naw, you play too much." King said.

"Nah bro fr! Lailani texted me talm bout she pregnant." Kain said.

"Damnn congratulations bro! Take care to responsibilities don't let shit come between that even if y'all not on good terms. Don't let y'all personal relationship interfere with that baby" King said.

"You right, but shid the question is am I the father? I been hitting her ass but shit you never know with these hoes." Kain said.

"I mean you can always find out." King said.

"Yup." Kain said. He pulled out some weed and a wood and started to roll up.

-

"Green Light" by Rod Wave blasted through the speakers as India pulled up in her grandma driveway. It looked like every light in the house was on. Lailani was deep in her phone so, India left the truck running. She got out and ran to the door. She knocked a couple of times a few minutes later her grandma came to the door with Skylar behind her.

"Moommyy." Skylar said cheesing. India loved how excited Skylar is when she see her. India picked Skylar up and put her on her hip. "Thanks granny we'll see you tomorrow, if I need to bring anything let me know." India said.

"You welcome hunny." She said before closing the door. India walked back to the truck and she froze up. "Mommy you okay?" Skylar asked.

"Yeah baby I just don't want you in the backseat." India said as that day started to play in her head. India started shaking. " Here sit in the front with TT Lai." India said opening the passenger door.

"Lai let her sit up here with you." India said putting Sky in Lai lap. "Sky just sit back incase a police pass us. India got in the driver side and replayed "Green Light" and turned it up a little bit. She put the truck in reverse and backed out. She decided to take the backroad home so she could avoid traffic. "Green light, pistol in the party don't seem right, lil bro off that molly can't think right, it's about to be a fucking green lighttt, I got too much on my mind and I can not get it off." India rapped the lyrics and bobbed her head.

"Mommy?" Skylar said.

"Huh?" India said.

"Uhh I want some snacks." Skylar said.

"I think it's some at the house." India said. 

"O kay." Skylar said. Skylar laid back and relaxed. India pulled into King side of town and she drove until she made it to the gates. She pulled up and waited on the gate man to let her in. The light flashed green and the gates opened. India drove in and parked beside King since it was dark and she couldn't really see how to get back on the spit she was on before. India turned the truck off and made sure that she had her phone and keypad. She got out and Lailani and Skylar followed behind her. India clicked the locks and they all walked inside the house.

"SkySky I want you to see your play house." India said. She smiled and ran behind India to the room. The playhouse took up half of the room they walked in and Skylar jaws dropped.

"Ooooo thank youuu mommy." Skylar said. She ran in the play house and started looking at stuff. "Here's your doll, you can choose a name for her." India said.

INDIA

I left Skylar upstairs with her new toys while I went to the game room with King and Kain. Lailani was ducked off in the corner texting on her phone. I sat in King lap to distract him from the game. The room was smelling like a loud pack. I looked at his eyes and he was high as fuck. "Kinnng, Skylar here." I said.

"Where she at?" He asked.

"In the room playing with her playhouse." I said.

"So ima get her own room sat up, because she got hella stuff. It's some folks coming out that'll paint it whatever color she want." He said.

"Okay." I said. I got comfortable on his lap and he started to play with my but. "Boy stop." I said. I got up and walked in the kitchen. I grabbed Skylar some oreos and a juice and went back in the room. My poor baby was so sleepy you could see it all in her face. "Come on SkySky lets take a bath so we can go to bed." I said. I walked in the bathroom and started her some bath water. I was careful undressing her because even though her bullet womb is closed it still gotta heal. The surface of it may still be sore so I made sure I didn't bump it.

I added some bubble bath to the water and turned it off. I helped Skylar get in the tub and instead of letting her play for a while I washed her up. "Mommy I'm so tired." Skylar said. "Skylar had a long day."

I busted out laughing. "Girllll you talking in third person." I said.

"I know." She said laughing.

"Did you have fun with Granny?" I asked.

"Yesss, I told granny I'm a big girl she was tweating me like a babyy mama she wouldn't let me do nothing." She said. I was enjoying this conversation, Skylar talk like she done been here before. She's so smart.

"Girlll foreal?" I asked.

"Yup." She said. I finished washing her up and grabbed a towel so I can get her out the tub.

"Stand up mamas." I said. She stood up and I wrapped the towel around her and picked her up. I carried her in the room and sat her on the bed. "Mommy love you." I said kissing her.

"I love you too mommy." She said smiling. She started moving around being goofy. I laughed and got her night clothes together.

KING

I walked upstairs and I heard Skylar and India in the room playing. My phone vibrated and I checked it.

Juicy😝- link 😏 ?
Me- maybe later .. wyo ?
Juicy😝- got sm for u 😉
Me- mean tht
Juicy😝- see u soon 💦

I laughed and stuck my phone in my pocket. Kain and Lailani was having their lil heart to heart so I left them in the game room. I'm tryna fuck on India I'll hit juicy ass up later. My dick got hard just from the thought of fucking India. I went in my room and laid across the bed. I got on Instagram and watched people stories.

-

I texted India and told her to bring me my troli worms. About 5 minutes later she came and brought them to me. I guess she took a shower because she had on some shorts and a tank top. She didn't have on no type of underwear. "Here boy." She said trying to pass me the candy. I stood up and instead of grabbing the candy I grabbed a handful of her ass. I kissed her neck and sucked on it. "Mmm King." She said quietly. I smirked as I left a fat ass hickey on her kneck. I slipped my hand inside of her shorts and softly massaged her ass. I bit her lip so I could put my tongue in her mouth. I moved my hand from her ass and eased my way to the front of her shorts. I cracked a smile because she was already wet.

INDIA

I don't know what came over me but out of nowhere I got horny. I was so wet and all we're doing is kissing. I allowed King to push me in the bed I laid back as he kept kissing me he slipped my shorts off. He threw them across the room and he slipped my tank top off. He started kissing me all over my body, it felt so good. I was softly moaning getting wetter and wetter. He slipped two fingers in me and started fingering me. I was moving my hips as he sped up with his fingers. I came on his fingers and he pulled them out a stuck them in my mouth. I licked his fingers in a circular motion before sucking all of my juices off.

King squeezed my right boob as he went lower. He spread my legs and sat them up before he stuck his tongue in between my other set of lips. "Mmmm." I moaned. I arched my back as he flicked his tongue in all types of different motions. He stuck two fingers in while he was eating it. "Ouu I'm finna cum." I said.

"Hold it." He said before sticking his fingers deeper in me. He kept licking and flicking and before long I came right in his mouth. He licked me clean before he came up to kiss me. I stuck my tongue in his mouth while taking off his shirt. He stopped for a minute and took off his joggers. My eyes grew large as I saw his hard dick poking in his boxers. I'm not sure if I'll be able to take it. He kissed and sucked on my neck. I gasped as I felt his penis pressing against my vagina. My heart sped up I swear it skipped a beat. "Relax ma, Ian gone fuck you yet." He said. He got up and went to go brush his teeth. I walked in the bathroom behind him and pushed him against the wall. I pulled his dick out of his boxers and got on my knees. I licked the tip in a circular motion and started sucking. I took in as much as would fit and went crazy. I looked King in his eyes as I deep throated his dick. I pulled it out of my mouth and spit on it and went in again. This time much harder I sucked and jacked it off at the same time. King grabbed the back of my head while his eyes rolled in the back of his head. He was grunting as he enjoyed the bomb ass head I was giving him. He snatched my head back and nutted on my titties. I smirked and went to the sink and grabbed a towel so I could clean myself up.

I put some soap and water on the towel and cleaned the nut off of my titties. After I got done I bent over and looked under the sink for an extra toothbrush and King stood behind me and acted as him he was hitting it from the back. "Oooh I'll fuck the shit out of you ma, have you screaming all around this house." He said. I laughed little did he know he was messing with one of the freakiest bitches he'll come across. I'll have him in love with me.

KING

India just gave me some of the best head I've ever had. I really wanna bend her over this counter right now and that ass fat as fuck. I looked down and Junior was hard just from looking. Fuck it! "Bend over." I said. She did as told and her arch was perfect. I slid it in and she gasped and moved. "Whatchu runnin fa ma?" I asked chuckling. I pumped in and out real slow for a little while so she could get used to my size. She was moaning and gripping the counter. I grabbed her shoulder and made her arch her back deeper before I started pounding her shit.

"Ahhh umm ummm." She moaned. She was damn near screaming. This shit feel so good I was enjoying this just as much as she was. She started throwing it back. I felt myself about to nut I smacked my lips and pulled out. She was breathing hard as hell and I smirked. "More." She said. She kissed me and I but her lip asking for entrance. I picked her up and she slid down slowly on my dick. "Mmmmm mmmm mmm mmmm mmmmm mmmmmm." She moshed as she bounced. I was going hard filling her up with as much dick she could take. "KIIINNN— AHHHH YESSSS." She moaned. I'm glad Skylar on the other end of the hallway because she loud as fuck. I kept it in her as I walked back into the room.

I laid her on the bed and started giving her long deep strokes while looking in her eyes. "FUCCCKKKK." She said cumming all over my dick. I kept stroking deep and slow before I sped up and started clapping her shit. "MMM HARDER." She said. I laughed and tried to stuff some more dick in her. "Ouuuchh, stop King that hurt." She said pushing my chest. I pumped hard one last time making her run before I pulled out. I nutted again and I looked at my dick and there was a little blood stain on there.

"My bad ma." I said. She struggled to get up and I laughed. I pushed her back down before I kissed her pussy and ate it again. I sucked on her clit and rubbed it softly. I flicked my tongue in all types of different motions. She was pushing my head further so I went further. I came up and kissed her before attempting to slide in again.

"Noooo." She said.

"Okay ma." I said. I put some more hickeys on her neck and some in between her thighs before I went and got a wet towel so she could wash herself up. I ran some hot water and added soap to the towel and brought it back to her.

"Thanks." She said taking the towel."

"You welcome ma." I said taking the towel and throwing it in the dirty towel hamper. I turned on the water and got in the shower. I washed myself up and got out. I wrapped the towel around my waist and stepped out the shower. I dried off and put on a pair of boxers and got in the bed. India was sleep so I just wrapped my arm around her and went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 519 39
Depression and heart break isn't a good combination. Imani found herself dealing with her momma issues and finding herself. Imani was in loved at a p...
651K 20K 54
22 year old August Alsina, was the youngest King Pin in New Orleans. He had it made, the cars, the clothes, fancy house, cars, girls, you name it! Bu...
129K 4.8K 35
"π˜›π˜©π˜¦ 𝘡𝘳𝘢𝘡𝘩 𝘩π˜ͺπ˜₯𝘦𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘒𝘡𝘦𝘳𝘴" β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ Danielle Johnson other known as Dani Johnson lived a quiet life. She went to school...
420K 21.1K 45
When Ryann meets Ava - she's intrigued right away from the smooth woman who is more than just a mystery. From her luxurious lifestyle to her love lif...