I Love You Since The Day I Me...

Per Kaedo16

Mina's parent's decided to bring her back in korea with her sisters momo and sana. How will it turn out if a... Més

Characters
A1
A1(2)
A1(3)
A1(4)
A1(5)
B1
B1(2)
NEW CHARACTERS!!!
B1(3)
B1(4)
B1(5)
C1(2)
C1(3)
C1(4)
C1(5)

C1

358 9 0
Per Kaedo16

Jeongyeon's POV

Me and dahyun woke up earlier than the others, we went straight to the kitchen to cook some breakfast for us.

"Hyung, what should we cook?" Dahyun asked "What do we have in the fridge?" I asked "Crabs,Eggs,Chicken" Dahyun said "You'll cook Gyeran-mari, I'll cook Dakbokkeumtang" I said "How about the grabs?" He asked "Let's cook that for lunch" I said then he nod his head.

We washed our hands first before cutting some ingredients that we need for Gyeran-mari and Dakbokkeumtang.

Hours have passed, breakfast is ready. We placed the Gyeran-mari and Dakbbokeumtang in the table. While we're washing in the kitchen we heard some footsteps and we saw the girls walking in the kitchen.

"Dahyun, Jeongyeon what are you doing?" Momo asked "Ahh, we just finish cooking our breakfast, they're in the dining room now" Dahyun said "What did you guys cook?" Jihyo asked "Let's just go, we're hungry" I said and we go to the dining room.

"Wow these taste good" Momo said "Of course, we know how to cook. Mom teached us" I said with a smirk "Btw where's the two?" Sana asked "They're still sleeping, maybe they're tired" Dahyun said.

While we're talking we heard someone shout and we recognize it's Tzuyu voice. We quickly run upstairs to see what happened, and we saw chaeyoung helping Tzuyu to get up.

"What happened here?, Why did Tzuyu scream?" I asked "Hyung, Tzuyu was trying to walk but he can't. He got some wound in his right leg" Chae said "What really happenede to the two of you last night?" Dahyun asked "Let them eat first, let's talk about that later." Nayeon said and they helped Tzuyu and Chaeyoung going downstairs.

After eating we go to the living room and we all sit at the couch while looking at Tzuyu and Chaeyoung.

"What??" Chae asked "Mind telling us what really happened last night?" I asked "Tzuyu you explain" Chae said to Tzuyu then Tzuyu nod his head.

Flashback

Tzuyu's POV

After we bid a goodbye to our brothers and friends we head straight to Jackson house to watch some movies and to drink. While entering his house we saw our cousin Jungkook with Taehyung.

"Bro, good thing both of you are here now. Let's watch some movies and drink" Jungkook said excitedly and we chuckled "Then let's go, btw where's Lisa,JunHo and Wooyoung" Chae asked "JunHo and Wooyoung are hanging out with their family, and Lisa is with his old friends" Jackson said then we go straight to the living room.

Its already 8:00pm, we're all a messed I saw Jackson sleeping on the couch, same with Jungkook then we saw Taehyung fighting his sleepliness.

"Tae, are you not going home now?. Its already 8:00pm." I said "I'm sleeping here cous, don't worry about me." He said and we say goodbye to him.

While walking on the street we some guys trying to take the girls with them. We walked towards them to stop them.

"Amm excuse me?, what do you think you're doing?" I asked the guy whose wearing black jacket "They are our friends, so why do you care?" The guy whose wearing a denim jacket said, I looked at the 2 girls and asked them "Is that true miss?" I said and they both shake their heads.

We start to punch the three guys while the two girls are running to escape. While I'm punching the guy whose wearing a denim jacket and again I punched him causing him to fall in the ground then I saw Chaeyoung lying in the ground when I'm about to walk towards him I felt that someone stabbed me in my right leg. I fell on the ground while grabbing my right leg then suddenly my sight went black.

End of flashback

"What both of you drink? Including Jungkook and Taehyung?" Momo asked "Yes noona, at Jackson house" Tzuyu said
"Let them beside they're old enough to drink" Dahyun said "WHAT DO YOU MEAN LET THEM?! LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM, DO YOU WANT THAT TO HAPPENED AGAIN!?" Jihyo shout at dahyun causing him to flinch "Concern huh?" Nayeon said with a smirk in her face and Jihyo just glared at her

"Btw, Whose that two girls?" Sana asked "We don't know but we can said that they are the same school like us" Tzuyu said "Sorry about what happened last night ah? I didn't mean to shout to the both of you." I said "It's ok I'm sorry too" He said and we both patted our back.
"Btw Lisa is the one that bring you two here" Jihyo said "He said that he and his friends saw both of you lying on the ground, but still being punched by those guys" Jihyo added "Btw hyung, why are you here? Shouldn't be all of you in the school?" Tzuyu said "We have no classes for 1 week" Nayeon said and the look at us with a confuse look in their faces. "They're fixing our school, I don't know why" I said then the two nod their heads.

"Let's go the mall, I'm bored" Nayeon suddenly said "Same here" Momo said while raising her left hand. Then me and the others look at the two "We'll be fine, We'll text you if something happens" Chae said then we fix ourselves and we use my car since me and my brothers have own cars.

We arrived at the mall and we decided to eat first before doing anything.

"What do you want?" Jihyo asked "Anyhing" Nayeon said "Just order anything, we'll fine with it." I said and Jihyo called the waiter.

After eating our foods we go to the 2nd floor to buy some clothes for us and for Tzuyu and Chaeyoung.

Tzuyu's POV

I got bored and I decided to text Jackson to come here and bring Taehyung and Jungkook with him.

Jackson

Bro, we're bored here in
our house. Can you come here?

Where's your brothers? and
the others?

They're in the mall, we can't come
since something happend to us
last night.

What?

I'll tell you when you're here

Ok, I'll be there in 15 minutes

Ok, bring Taehyung and
Jungkook with you

Hmm, okk bye

Bye

After that I told Chaeyoung that I text Jackson to come here with our cousin and myoui's cousin

"Chaeng,I text Jackson to come here. Along with Taehyung and Jungkook and he say he'll come" I said to him "Thank god, its so boring here" Chae sais while lying at the couch "I know right." I said while sitting at the other couch.

After 5 minutes, I heard knocked at our door,Chae stood up and opened the door. As he opened the door he saw Jackson,Taehyung and Jungkook with a plastic bags in their hands.

They entered and they Jackson sit beside me and the two sit beside Chaeyoung. Then Jackson take something out at his plastic bag.

"I bring soju, since they're not here" Jackson said excitedly "And we two bring some snacks" Taehyung said while taking out some snacks in their plastic bags. "Seriously?, in our house?" Chae exclaimed "Ah-ha, Btw what happend last night?" Jackson asked "Ah right, after we bid a goodbye to Taehyung we walked in the street then we saw three giys trying to bring the two girls with them. One of them said that the two girls are their friends but the girls shaked their head after that we start to punch them while the two girls escape then I saw Chae lying on the ground then I felt someone stabbed me in my right leg theb my sights went all black" I said while showing them my right leg and they all looked suprise except for Chae.

"Oww, Let's drink now before they arrive here" Jackson said as he give us one bottle of soju "Amm Tzuyu, we've been curious of what happened to my cousin and to you" Taehyung said "What do you mean?" I asked while drinking my soju "Your sudden break up Tzu" Taehyung said then I stared at them for 5 minutes then I felt a tapped on my shoulder and I saw chaeyoung looking at me "Ahh right" I said with a sad tone "So what really happend?" Chae asked while looking at men "No one knows about the reason but ME so I hope when I tell you you'll keep it a secret." I said to them "Even to Jeongyeon and Dahyun?" Chae asked "Yes, same to the others especially Mina" I said "Ok, you can trust us. Tell to us now." Jungkook said and the others nod.

Flashback (1 year ago)

Tzuyu's POV

Its been 7 months since me and Mina are officially together now, and I always saw that Jun K is trying to make a move to Mina even he knew that we are together now.

I text mina to come at the park at 7pm because I'm planning to suprise her because its our monthsary today and the date today is Dec 18.

MyPenguin~

Love meet me at park at 7pm ok?

Ok, love see you later!

See you later

After texting her I wear a formal clothes and I bring my gift for her in our monthsary which is a necklace and a big teddy bear.

I look at my watch and I saw its already 6:30 and I go to my car to go at the park.

I arrive at the park at exactly 6:40 and Mina is still not here. I sit at the bench and I saw some people walking suspiciously at the park but I decided not to mind it.

Then someone walked towards me and I stand up and I saw its my ex-girlfriend Elkie.

"What are you doing he--" I didn't finish what I supposed to said when she suddenly kiss me and I quickly push here but its too late when I saw Mina looking at us while crying and Jun K with a smirk in his face.

I walked towards Mina but she suddenly run and Jun K punched me in the face that makes me fall in the ground then I saw him running towards to Mina.

"Tzuyu, I'm sorry" Elkie said with a sad tone in her voice "Sorry??, Can your sorry fix this? NO!!" I shout at her then I walked towards my car and drive to Mina's house when I saw Jun K walking inside their house I was about to get off my car when my phone suddenly vibrate and I saw I got a message from momo

End of Flasback

"How did he know that you'll meet Mina at the park?" Taehyung asked "I don't know, I really don't know" I said "And when mina and her sisters go to states Jun K told me that his the one who plan it all, because he want Mina to be his girlfriend" I added while drinking at one shot my third bottle of soju "I'm sorry that we thought that you're acting crazy last year because you start to punched Jun K when you saw him sometimes" Chae said while tapping my right lap "And I'm sorry too, that my cousins didn't let you explain" Taehyung said "It's ok but I hope no one will know about what I told you" I said to them and they nod their heads.

Hours have passes its already 9pm and they still not here, then I look at Jackson and Taehyung are lying on the ground and we're all a messed.

Chaeyoung drank 4 bottles of soju,Jackson drank 7 bottles of soju,Taehyung drank 5 bottles of soju, me and Jungkook drank 9 bottles of soju.

I decided to sleep at the couch since we have 3 couch at our living room and Chaeyoung is sleeping at the other couch same as Jungkook and the two is sleeping in the ground.

Jeongyeon's POV

After buying some clothes for us and for Chaeyoung and Tzuyu, we decided to watch at the cinema.

We buy some popcorns and drinks then we entered at the cinema, we sit at the 4th row.

I sit in the middle and in my right side is Jihyo next is Momo and next is Dahyun, in my left side is Sana next is Mina and next is Nayeon.

After watching at the cinema I look at my watvh and its already 9pm and I decided to tell them that we should go home now.

"Guys it's already 9 we should go home now" I said "And would you sleep again at our house?" I asked them "Hmm yess" Nayeon said then I nod my head I go to the parking lot and they followed me in my car.

We arrived at our house at exactly 9:30pm and I parked my car beside Tzuyu car and the girls entered at our house and me and Dahyun getting some of the shopping bags.

When we entered at our house I saw the girls standing at our living room and staring at something.

We walked towards them and we looked shocked of what we see. We saw my brothers sleeping at the couch and our cousin are sleeping at the couch and Myoui's cousin and Jackson are sleeping in the ground.

"What the heck?" I said

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for my wrong grammar and some misspelled. I'll update again the day after tomorrow.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

101K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
92.7K 4.8K 51
Based on my favourite jodi anidita ...❤️❤️
70.2K 3.2K 74
❤️
203K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...