VIII-XI

By chygellian

To my whole universe, I wrote this for you. More

VIII-XI
Possibilities
Unlovable
Time
Is this the end?
Save Me
My Universe
Unwritten
Bottle of Insecurities
Shattered
The Truth Untold
Empty Space
I love you.
Right Thing
Home
Best Part
a short letter for him.
I want to love you
Who Would've Thought?
Pieces
lies.
Is this the end?
sadness
a cup of tea for myself
temporary
heartbreakers
little cracks
disability
don't say goodbye
still hurts.
sojourn.

distance.

9 0 0
By chygellian

For I only live once and in this universe that we call our home, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to give you all the stars in the sky so that you won't feel alone anymore. I want to be your moon in a night where you feel like you have no one and it's all lonely and dark. Can we just head to a place where it's just you and me so I can love you as much as I want?
Can we just go to the place where we don't have to wait anymore?
Can we just be happy without thinking about what ifs and uncertainties?
Because my heart breaks everytime I miss you and I can't do anything but to just stare at your face...
My heart breaks everytime I want to feel your embrace but I always end up hugging my pillow and pretending it's you.
This distance is breaking my heart, love.
I want to be with you now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 57.5K 39
စိုင်းတည်တံ့ဉီး + နှိုင်းမြတ်ဘုန်း
1K 285 29
Drenched from the blood in my veins, this book speaks of the different aspects of the dark. Catastrophically, the woeful brooks flow through these pa...
74K 3.4K 29
Y/n- please don't beat me I will never try to run away i promise please Jimin- no no no why are you crying don't cry.this is your punishment take it...
2.7K 233 15
'THE STRANDED' is the fifth Anthology by an author known by the pen name of Kieth, released on April 26, 2024. 'THE STRANDED' consists of 14 poems. M...