Unwanted Husband (Namseok)

By gwenGOT777

Heir of one of the richest family in Seoul, Namjoon grew up thinking that Kim Seokjin will be his husband whe... More

1. Infatuation
2.Conflict
3.Heartbreak
4.Rude
5. Save Me
Kiss
8. KNJ
9. 1st Day
10. Past and Present
11. I don't like you
12. C.R.A.Z.Y friends
13. If
14. Twisted
15. Sweetest What If's
16. Face the music
17. PUNISHMENT I
18. PUNISHMENT II
19. Uncertain
20. Back in Time
21
22. Changes
23. Strings
24. Ritual

6 : Surprised

4K 225 77
By gwenGOT777

Namjoon drags his feet forward and rolled his eyes at his fiancee. Yes, they are at peace for now and decided that they need to go on with the marriage and prepare for their life after the marriage.

Hoseok keeps on looking back at him with an evil glint on his eyes. There's a reason why Yoongi never comes with him on his shaving day.

"Welcome, Mr. Kim and Mr.?" One of the staff looks at Namjoon who coughs awkwardly.

"Kim Namjoon."

"Mr. and Mr. Kim..what can we do for you?"

"I'm scheduled for my ALL OVER today and he...he comes with me." Hoseok smiled at the staff who looks at Namjoon before nodding her head.

"He doesn't look like he's used to going into this kind of place."

"There's always time for FIRST TIMES dear."

"Oh well, if you're both sure, come inside the preparing room, Mr. and Mr. Kim."

Hoseok excitedly pulled Namjoon in holding tightly to the taller man's hands. This time he will have his revenge without the taller man realizing it.

The staff leads them into the room.

"Please take off all your clothes and put some robe on, a relaxing massage will be given before the procedure begins."

Hoseok nods his head.

"Alright, thank you."

"Please walk through the door right at the far left side of the room once you are both finished."

Namjoon smirks at that statement.

"You have a nice find here Hoseok, very professional staff and reliable as well. They explained everything so that the customer will feel at ease."

Hoseok looks at Namjoon in disgust.

"We are here to relax and here you are still talking about business. Come on now, let's start." Hoseok started to take his shirt off when Namjoon coughs awkwardly.

"What.."

"I think it's inappropriate for me to view your body as...hey. Oh hell..." Namjoon groans out loud as Hoseok quickly takes off his shirt and flaunts his tiddies at him.

"What...is it your first time to see a naked man Namjooniee?!"

"Fuck.." Namjoon turns around so he can't see those lighter colored nipples. Shaking his head at his fiancee's audacity, the smaller man clearly doesn't know his own appeal.

"I don't take you as a prude Mr. Kim, you already shoved your tongue down my throat and here you are talking about propriety." Hoseok grinned as he takes his pants off, at ease now that the taller man is not looking.

"I was drunk alright...and I've been abstaining since your brother throw me away just like that. So please don't tempt me..." Namjoon groans.

He takes on the bathrobes and turns around to find Hoseok wearing his robes loosely, showing his bare shoulders and flawless throat.

"I am not tempting you Namjoonie..no I don't." The smaller man huskily said as he walks out of the room.

Namjoon just stands there like a gaping fish and sweating like he's in pain.

No wonder Yoongi has been hooked into him, the little minx is all fire and storm. Hoseok can make anyone his if he set his mind into it.

"Why the heck am I here..." He mutters to himself, praying for more patience and self-control.

No..he wouldn't give in. He won't devour that sinful creation called Hoseok. He will remain loyal to Seokjin..yes, he will.

He eventually followed the smaller man out and lay with him on the massage table.

"We will start our sessions now Mr. and Mr. Kim, relax and enjoy your massage as we prepare the wax."

Namjoon looks at Hoseok.

"Wax? That's yours right?"

Hoseok laughs nervously while nodding his head.

"Yes, I like to remove all the hair. You need to plug up your ears though when they eventually get on my lower parts." Hoseok giggles as Namjoon seems disgusted.

"That will be so painful, alright let's start, please. I want that body massage." Namjoon enthusiastically said and turns curious when all the staff giggles at his words and whispers to each other.

Shrugging his shoulder he laid down and enjoy the massage, he got distracted though when Hoseok starts to moan out loud, clearly enjoying the massage as much as he does. He shifted and tries to find a comfortable position with his sudden hardening cock.

Damn this twink that is now his future husband.

A few minutes more and the staff announced that the wax is ready. Namjoon ignores it and continues to lay there, wanting to sleep for a while when he heard the smaller man's gasp of pain.

"Shit...."

"I told you to just shave it..." Namjoon mumbles as the procedure went on and on.

The taller man is half asleep when he felt something on his legs. He slowly opens his eyes and curiously lifts his head when searing pain suddenly attacks him.

"Ahh shit!!!!" He shouted in shock as he heard Hoseok laugh evilly.

"Hahaha...now you know my pain Namjoonie! Take it! They will only wax your legs." The smaller man mischievously said as he films the procedure with his phone. This will be a very good bargaining material in the near future.

Another painful tug and the staff smiled at the tearful taller man.

"It's finished, Mr. Kim. We hope you enjoy your first wax session with us."

Namjoon glares at the girl who looked down, trying to hide her laugh.

"You took me by surprise Hoseok ah. I will remember this!" Namjoon hisses as he pats his numb legs.

"Hoseok puts his phone away and walks towards his husband. I enjoy this day with you Namjoon, Yoongi never comes with me on my wax day." Hoseok said with a pout.

Namjoon rolled his eyes at his fiancee.

"Well, he has a good reason."

Namjoon looks at the smaller man's flushed face and body.

"What...do you want to look at how flawless my skin is now? Here.." Hoseok opens his robe while Namjoon immediately closes his eyes and turns away.

"No!...Hoseok! What did I tell you? Stop seducing me!!!!" Namjoon whines as he tries to stand up with eyes closed.

"I'm not seducing you, I just thought you want to see my body after waxing," Hoseok said, satisfied with making the taller man uncomfortable.

Namjoon opens his eyes when he hears the door open and breaths out.

"I want to look but it will make everything complicated." He mutters to himself as he waits for a few more minutes before following the smaller man.

After their wax date, Hoseok drags him to the restaurant.

"I want to know if you're really ready to be with me, that means being public with our engagement."

Hoseok knew that Namjoon always came to public parties with his brother while he always goes with Yoongi. Now the media is in an uproar at the sudden mix of partners.

"I am ready. When I put my mind into it I do it." Namjoon confidently said.

"Let's go to that famous restaurant and let the world know that we are dating," Hoseok said with a challenging tone.

"Okay...if that's what you want. But I am warning you... don't fall for me." Namjoon accepted the challenge.

Hoseok rolls his eyes at him.

"You wish.."

The two got off the car and suddenly the people around start to whisper, clearly gossiping about them.

"Good day Mr. Kim, your usual table?" The staff delicately said while looking at Hoseok, Namjoon has been a regular there with Seokjin.

"No, have us a table near the windows and I want a little less crowded area as possible."

"Follow me, sir..."

"You're a regular here?"

"Yeah.. I used to frequent the place with your brother." Namjoon casually said, not seeing how his words seem to bother Hoseok.

"How can he forget my brother when he has lots of memories with him, I really can't compete." Hoseok thought to himself as they walk towards their table. At least Namjoon tactfully chose another table for them.

"Here is the menu sirs, call us when you're ready to order."

Namjoon sits comfortably while Hoseok sits down slowly while looking around.

"This place is nice."

"We can hang out here again if you want."

"No...as much as I would want to I don't want my brother's memory haunting you while you're with me." Hoseok curtly said.

Namjoon shakes his head. He really is in an awkward situation with the two brothers.

"Listen...Seokjin is a part of me. We grew up together, our parents ingrained on us the idea that once we're both adults we will be married. I just can't shake that idea out of my head when I really believed that all my life." Namjoon insisted while Hoseok fumes on his seat.

"What about me... I have no say in what goes on with my life. I am content to be with Yoongi, at least I know that he is fond of me and will treat me right, but then they said I'll be with you and you treated me like shit since the beginning!" Hoseok glares at him straight out. He needs to vent his anger and need it bad.

Namjoon gape at him, confusion swirling on his mind.

"I know I'm not like your greatest love Yoongi but why the heck are you being angry at me now? I just explained why everywhere we go I will think of Seokjin first because he's my fiancee first not you.." Namjoon hisses at him annoyed at Hoseok throwing tantrums at him.

Hoseok put his arms together.

"Because it bothers me so much! Why do I have to compete with my brother? I didn't want this whole situation, why do I have you when you're clearly so into him?! Fuck..this is not working." He whimpers as he stands up to leave.

But before Hoseok can do so Namjoon grabs his hands and walks out of the restaurant with him. The taller man stayed silent as he drags the younger into his car.

"Let me go...."

"We need to talk."

"We just talked now let me go."

Hoseok feels like crying, it breaks his heart to feel annoyance towards his brother just because Namjoon prefers the older one over him. He doesn't want to hate his brother, he loves the older as he takes care of him since the beginning.

Why does he like Namjoon, it would have been better with Yoongi.

Hours passed by until Namjoon stops the car into his apartment's parking lot.

"Where are we.." Hoseok whispers.

"Let's go up to my apartment."

Hoseok looked at the man in surprise.

"But...no I don't want to. It will be inappropriate for me to be seen here.." he whimpers.

Namjoon drags him and forces him to follow. Walking briskly he ignores all the curious stares and whispers.

Stepping inside the elevator he finally let go of Hoseok's hands.

"Why are you taking me there?"

"To talk of course, because Seokjin rarely comes to my apartment, there you won't be uncomfortable with the thought that I am thinking about him while I'm with you," Namjoon said with a raised eyebrow clearly teasing the younger one for his tantrum.

"Shut up... "

Namjoon smirks and holds his hand, leading him towards the door.

"This is mine..and would be yours as well once we get married."

Hoseok carefully went inside followed by Namjoon.

"Your place is nice, but it would be better to live in an actual house."

"We'll get that when we have kids..for now, let's use this apartment." Namjoon casually said as he removed his coat.

Hoseok blushed at the thought of kids. What would it be if he started a family with Namjoon? In his younger days, he always imagines what it felt to make a family with Yoongi and it always makes him smile. Now with Namjoon he feels nervous and unsure.

"You said we came here to talk now let's talk." Hoseok glumly said, the quicker he gets out of there the better, for being with Namjoon makes him lose his sanity.

Namjoon put up a hand at that.

"Wait for me right here while I change okay, I'll be quick."

Hoseok rolls his eyes at the man, how can the other be calm when he is a total mess inside.

"I don't like him...I hate him." He whispered to himself.

After a few minutes, Namjoon walks in his fitted white t-shirts and boxer shorts.

WHAT THE FUCK.

Hoseok mentally kills himself as he tries to look elsewhere other than that impressive bulge down there that seems to be asking for his attention. He grabs his phone and texted his friends.

To : Wang:YJ

H : Guys kill me.

J : Why?

H : I'm at his apartment right now looking at his dick.

YJ : Is it big?

J : What the fuck are you doing there? Get out of that or else you'll get buttfucked by that dude.

H : He doesn't want me, he wants my brother.

J : He can still have sex with you even if he likes your brother. Get the fuck out of there now.

YJ : Let them be Jacks, they need to sort out their relationship with each other. Hoseok stay there and have a nice long talk with him. Pass me some pictures if things get interesting. Love yah.

J : I don't like this.

YJ : Work that ass baby. 🤭

"Earth to Hoseok, I'm talking right here," Namjoon said out loud, wanting to gain his attention.

He looked back at Namjoon and tries to control his breathing, the taller man really has this hold on him, he is so attractive and it makes that harder for the smaller man to control his attraction towards him

"Ahm...yes I'm listening."

"You're not... you're distracted."

"Who wouldn't be distracted with your big dick.." he whispers while Namjoon lifted an eyebrow at him.

"What? What did you say?"

"Nothing, can we get on with the talk already."

"Alright, here's a paper and a pen. I want you to write what you're expecting from our relationship and what is your do's and don't. We have a very short time to get to know each other so this is crucial for our deal to work."

"That's a great idea but I don't think that'll work."

"We can always try, and I don't want another hissy fit from you in public so I will try my best to avoid what displeases you."

Hoseok looks directly at Namjoon.

"You will do anything I want?"

"Yes..."

"What if I told you to stay away from my brother, you will do that?"

Namjoon leans back on his chair while contemplating his fiancee's words.

"Fair enough, but I'll get lonely if I don't have someone, can you promise to be with me in exchange? No Yoongi this, Yoongi that. He's my friend but I really want to kick his ass right now."

"I can do that... alright, let's write down the other things and see.

They stayed silent as they do their task when Hoseok blurted out something that makes Namjoon smile.

"You don't have to worry about Yoongi, I'm not in love with him."

Namjoon takes a peek at the smaller man's serious face.

"That is great, I love people who are not in love with that shorty."

TBC ^^

A/N : Hi guys, my story CRASH AND BURN which is featured on Sofanovel is included in the SoFun Carnival Writing contest and I need some views and votes for that one. I would really appreciate it if you take some time to give me views and votes so I can be included in the top 10. Here's the link : 

sofanovel.com/book.html?bookId=1_097d4019-a2d0-47ca-9328-d02656130fbf

Just copy it and open it in your browsers, you can sign in using your Facebook or Twitter account so you can vote. There's a voting option at the end of each chapter. Thank you so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 6.8K 33
A Taejin story in which Jin and Taehyung hate each other. But they both live in the two richest families of South Korea. The only thing is, Taehyung...
130K 6.5K 33
My Husband thought I'm His Roommate, 'Together with Our son.' 💍 They Were Married For 5years, On The way to Fetch His Family From The Park He met A...
41.6K 1.7K 37
25 years old cold CEO of Min Industries, Min Yoongi fell in love with his adopted brother Kim Seokjin (26 years old) * Top - Min Yoongi * Bottom - K...
507K 26.7K 71
When fate decides to connect two souls,who's totally difference in characteristics and life style... Kim Seokjin, who grew up in a middle class but s...