Alfred's 50 Plus 1(aph States...

Autorstwa LuciiPL22

It's finally America's turn to hold a meeting in his country. Let me just tell you, he's a nervous wreck... J... Więcej

Basics of the book
The Dreadful Meeting
A Needed Explanation
Meeting the States and Introductions pt. 1
Introductions pt. 2
Govonor? Oh no...
Good Morning America!
The Tour pt.1
The Tour pt.2
PLEASE READ NEW AND OLD READERS!!!

The Jones' Residence

5.8K 148 96
Autorstwa LuciiPL22

"Oh great." England rolled his eyes.

His coworkers showed the same expression.

Having to live with the America and his abnormally large family? Sounds like it could lead someone to insanity.

Neither the nations nor the States were looking forward to this.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

When Alfred had said they were flying privately, the nations had imagined jets. They hadn't stopped to think about the amount of people traveling, so they were very surprised when boarding a full-sized, commercial airplane.

The floor plan was very spread out and consisted of two floors.

The first floor was the main cabin where all the seats were. Mainly used for taking off, landing, and if there were a disturbance in the flight. The floor above was noticeable smaller but not lacking in spaciousness. There were a few staircases leading up to it and once pushed past the doors, a commons room was waiting. There was a rarely used bar at the far end with sofas and chairs lining the walls and placed in the center of the floor.

Alfred and Matthieu sat in the common area on a sofa accompanied by Alaska and Hawaii. The clear sky illuminated the room.

Alfred was rocking back and forth with Hawaii, who was held against his chest swaddled in a blanket. He fortunately was able to lull her to sleep since she had always been afraid of flying. Alaska accompanied her who was napping in his uncle's lap for the two were an inseparable duo.

The doors to the commons then opened. While opened they could hear the loud conversations of the family with the countries below to then being muffled once closed.

Britain, France and Spain had entered and, unlike their usual, bickering selves, they were quiet.

"America, can we please speak to you?" England asked with his expression hardened and difficult to read.

"Yeah, sure." He kept a hushed tone and gestured to the seats near him. The father countries pulled them up, across from where the twins sat. A coffee table splitting the two sides.

"What's up?" Alfred questioned. France and Spain threw a look to England cuing him to speak.

"We wanted to talk about what you said earlier when you were on a call with Illinois' governor." England started, "You made a comment which suggested that you've received that type of behavior before."

"Oh." Alfred made sure to keep up his rocking, "I probably should have taken that conversation outside. I let my frustration get the best of me, sorry" he smiled apologetically hoping that that's all they needed.

"No, that's not the problem." France shook his head.

"We're concerned about you." Spain emphasized with hands raised. "We're concerned over the fact that you've been in your daughters position. The poor girl looked terrified, I just couldn't imagine you like that... I know it's not our place to ask but-"

"No- I think it is our place to ask since I've never known or seen this!" England shifted to the end of his seat, anger searing in his hands as he slammed them down on the table.

"As a father, yes, I am mad at myself for never noticing, but also at you for never telling me! What happened?!" England's voice began to raise. By the time he finished he's stood from his place seeming to towering over America.

Alfred was able to silently quiet him down by darkly narrowing his gaze and placing his hand from Hawaii's back to her head in a protective manner. His rocking ensued.

England kept his face in a scowl but complied and sat down. An aura was darkening around him as he stubbornly crossed his arms.

"Your father is right." France softly spoke to break the tension. He looked to Alfred, "I feel like we should have known. We could have helped."

Alfred wasn't showing it but he was shocked but also furious at his guardians. They had come to ask if he was alright. They showed concern. England had even admitted to being in the wrong for once only to then demand answers. The ongoing fact that they thought they could help. Where was that attitude when he was obviously struggling against other nations. When everyone was practically bullying him every meeting. When he was beaten down at any social event. Called a list of names that continued to grow every meeting. Where was that supposed support? Where were they?

"Ok, that was just a spur of the moment thing. Again, I was mad. It's nothing you need to worry about." He quickly dismissed them.

During confronting quarrel, the cabin below had quieted. The nations had noticed that they were one bickering group short.

The commons doors opened again with the rest of the adults crowding the stairs.

Due to all the pushing and hushing the group fully made it into the room.

Neither Alfred, Matthieu, nor the other three countries noticed the intruding group. Either that or they had elected to ignore it.

They entered seeing France and Spain seated next to a scowling England with a seemingly level America and his brother.

Alfred continued his argument staying calm, "What I mentioned happened a long time ago. Most of it before or during the revolutionary war." He lightly shrugged again dismissing the looks he was getting.

Despite just entering the room the nations were able to pick up what was getting thrown.

"I'm not taking that as an answer!" England managed to keep a somewhat lowered tone in respect to Alfred's silent request earlier.

"Can't you see we're worried about you?! Why do you have to be so ungrateful? We're only trying to help and you're only brushing it off like it's nothing!"England gestured to the two beside him, "When will you just trust us? When will you just... trust me?!"

The rocking stilled.

This seemed to hit a nerve in both Alfred and Mathieu.

"Hey... Al." Mathieu nudged his elbow against his brother's. Alfred was still quiet. His gaze was glued to the table while his lips pursed slightly as he nibbled at them from the inside.

What broke him out of his sudden trance was when Hawaii stirred against his chest and whined at the loss of comforting movement.

Alfred immediately went back to rocking, holding her head on his shoulder, pulling the blanket back around her. He shushed her uncomfortable whimpering and rubbed a comforting hand on her back.

Once she had released a content sigh and fallen back asleep, Alfred looked up releasing a sigh of his own.

His attention was now scanning room full of nations whose eyes were probably trained on him the entire time. His gaze finally fixated onto England.

"No."

"What?"

"The answer is no." Alfred flatly repeated himself. He quickly continued not allowing the other to protest.

"Look, this is not the time nor the right place." He looked to his sleeping children and the crowd that has gathered, "And, if I'm being honest, I'm not comfortable telling anyone."

England opened his mouth to protest-

"Arthur."

England looked to Mathieu who's face spoke words of threat. What scared him even more was that he had called him by his other name.

Mathieu rarely looks this serious, and when he does, others know to back off.

Arthur composed himself and sat silently. He recollected his thoughts as well as the others.

The silence broke again when Hawaii opened her eyes whining and sat up in Alfred's arms.

"Papa?"

"Ah, I'm sorry. Did I wake you?" Alfred repositioned her so that she was able to properly sit up.

She nodded while rubbing her face. Her eyes wandered the room, discarding the other adults and focused on the window behind Alfred.

Seeing her eyes widen when she was looking past him gave away what she was thinking. Alfred beat her to it.

"Hey, Hey. Don't think about it." He shifted his body so their eyes met and the window was blocked. "We're almost home. Do you want me to go bring you downstairs?"

She again nodded, having calmed down, and wrapped her arms around his neck. Alfred pulled the blanket over her again and stood up.

Hawaii lifted her head once more, "Can Aka come with?" She pointed to Mathieu who was still seated with Alaska.

"Sure." He replied and looked to Mathieu.

"Matt, I can take him off of ya."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I'm gonna take them downstairs. I'll stay with them."

Mathieu stood and carefully handed him the boy and watched as Alfred readjusted quickly before nodding.

"Can you help me get the rest of the group? Have them sit down as well?" Alfred called over his shoulder making his way to the stairs. He brushed past the group not sparing them a glance as they parted for his way.

Once Alfred had left Mathieu turned to the room, "I suggest you all do the same." He looked to everyone. His gaze sat on England a few seconds longer.

A chill ran through the cabin and everyone felt the fuming Canadian down their backs until he had left the room.

"I think Canada is mad." Italy poked out from behind Japan.

A few deadpans and "You think?" From a Spaniard was earned from the comment.

~

After a smooth landing the group descended down the stairs onto the open pavement where a couple coach busses were waiting.

A large van was parked behind the two buses presumably for the nations.

Alfred and Mathieu both split up to be in each of the buses to promote peace.

~

They traveled about an hour south west past the busy capital. The landscape turned flat and vast with farmland and an occasional patch of forest.

The bus abruptly stopped and turned to the right. They were currently driving on a secluded, one lane road shaded with large trees.

As the ride continued the trees grew less and less dense allowing the sunlight to peek through. At the edge of the trees sat a large gate. Brick pillars extended from either side of it with tall, metal fence between.

The busses slowed to a stop and waited a few seconds for the gates to open before them.

Nations gawked at what was ahead.

A neatly paved driveway accompanied by a sprawling green yard. Large oak trees dotted the landscape. Wildflowers and clovers sprouted and poked out from the freshly cut lawn.

The road curved into a roundabout, the center of it decorated with large flower bushes.

The vehicles pulled up to a large white mansion. Decorative architecture with swirling designs, the windows sills lined with flower beds. A wide staircase led up to the double doors painted red.

The children had immediately grabbed their items and ran into their home before the nations could even get out of the van.

Only Alfred, Mathieu, DC and another un-introduced teen remained.

Mathieu was chatting with his niece and nephew while Alfred was speaking to the two bus drivers.

Only his apologetic and thankful rambling was heard to the drivers from providing the large group. He shook their hands as they swatted him away laughing, not needing the excessive apologies.

The adult group awkwardly stood at the base of the stairs waiting for Alfred to finish up. He paid the two drivers a hefty tip and allowed them to be on their way. 

"Ok! Everything inside already?" Alfred jogged up to the group.

"Yep." Mathieu nodded.

"Ok then let's get started. Matt come with me. And you two," Alfred looked to his eldest children.

"Can y'all help the Nations settle in? We'll have dinner at about 5? It's been a long day so I'd think everyone would want to turn in early." The father rambled while throwing his thoughts out.

"Sure thing Pops!" The second teen, a young man, gave a mock salute, "I'll make sure everyone knows." He waved off starting up the stairs.

"DC?"

"I got them." She replied already knowing what her dad would ask. She jerked her head in the direction of the nations.

Mathieu looked to his twin, "And we're gonna check on everyone?"

"Yes." Alfred replied, "I'll take the West and Midwest while you can take the East and South?"

With a responsive nod the two hurriedly ran after Delaware to check on the family.

"If you would just follow me..." DC turned to the group with a polite smile.

At the top before entering the doors DC once again turned to the group.

"Before we enter I'd like to get some things out of the way."

"First of all, I expect that there should be no drama. As a family we share history including the painful side of it. That means no bringing up past wars or historical events." She narrowed her eyes to England.

"Second, I know what goes on in those meetings of yours." Her tone darkened as the group she was addressing tensed. They all knew what she was talking about.

"No one else knows besides a select few elder siblings, and I'd like to keep it that way. I trust that you lot can act like proper and respected adults when staying here?" She asked the last bit in a questioning tone but they all knew it was more of a command.

"And if that won't stop you I'd like to remind you that his entire family is here. It's not only Uncle Matt to protect him this time."

After a few seconds of silence, DC's anger was radially masked into one of pleasure.

"Now with that out of the way... Welcome to the Jones Residence!" The girl smiled and pushed past the doors leaving a shaken group.

Yeah, this was going to be interesting.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Welp- here ya go :D

I'll have the next couple chapters out pretty soon because of this long break I had.

(Sorry for any errors, I literally read through this chapter too many time to the point I'm sick of it lol. And I always somehow miss something)

Thank for reading!!

Love y'all!

_~•*LUCII OUT *•~_

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

304K 10K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
261K 10.9K 39
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
145K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
176K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...