š™‡š™Šš™‡š˜¼ š™†š™‹š™Šš™‹ š™Žš™Šš™‡š™Šš™„ļæ½...

By smolvenus

"š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜“š˜©š˜°š˜¶š˜­š˜„ š˜“š˜¦š˜¦ š˜®š˜¦ š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜¢ š˜¤š˜³š˜°š˜øš˜Æ š˜Ŗ'š˜® š˜Øš˜°š˜Æš˜Æš˜¢ š˜³š˜¶š˜Æ š˜µš˜©š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜Æš˜°š˜µš˜©š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜µš˜°š˜øš˜Æ ... More

ā”ā”ā”ā” š‹šŽš‹š€!
LOLA'S SQUAD
LOLA'S BODY ART
THE FANDOM
ā”ā” š‘š„š‹š€š“šˆšŽšš’š‡šˆšš’+!
MALE IDOLS
FEMALE IDOLS
ā”ā” šƒšˆš’š‚šŽš†š‘š€šš‡š˜!
TRA$H (2016)
HONEY (2017)
ā”ā” š’šŽš‚šˆš€š‹ šŒš„šƒšˆš€!
INSTAGRAM
TWITTER
GROUPCHAT
V LIVE +
ā”ā” š‹šŽš‹š€'š’ šŒšˆš’š€šƒš•š„šš“š”š‘š„š’!
[äø€]KNOWING BROS
INKIGAYO SANDWICHES
CUDDLE SESSION
GUCCI
MAMA 2018
[äø€]MINI MISADVENTURES
A NEW YEAR SPECIAL
[äø€] BAD PARTY
.

ATEEZ

3.3K 88 60
By smolvenus

2019;

"COÑO! QUE VOY A POTAR! CHANHEE WHY YOU DIDN'T TOLD ME BEFORE I WAS MEETING ATEEZ!"

chanhee laughed at lola before continuing fixing up her makeup on her hand mirror, "they're a rookie group hwayoung take a grip. why are you acting like they're legends or sum?" chanhee asked her with a teasing but also disinterested tone. both women were on the youngest apartment getting ready for the presentation on music bank.

lola stand up from her bed and went to her sofa were her manager was sitting and took off her mirror from her hand. "hey-" "chanhee-", lola took a deep breath before continuing, "-they're not only just a rookie group, they're the rookie group. fucking monster rookies. have you seen their music videos? their stage presence?because i don't think you have seen the impact." lola deadpanned at chanhee.

chanhee's had a serious face before laughing loudly again, she stand up and snatched her mirror from the youngest hands, "okay sweetie, so get ready to meet your monster rookies. we're leaving in five." chanhee said before going out of the room.

"I'M MEETING LOLA? DUDE I'M FUCKING MEETING LOLA!"

"correction, we're all meeting her." seonghwa told wooyoung patting his shoulder with smirk.

the boys were in their almost waiting room that the show provide to the artists that are performing, finishing getting ready for music bank performance. they didn't knew that they were meeting their idol, and for some of them even their crush, so after they finally saw the performing line and saw her name all chaos went out in the room.

"do you think we can make friendship bracelets with her?" hongjoong asked out of nowhere, a tiny smile forming on his features. the young leader, for everyone's knowledge, had a soft spot for the artist who problems followed every where she go.

mingi, who was previously sitting down while they applied his makeup, went to stand beside hongjoong and drop his arm around the older's shoulder, "i bet we could, she's one of the nicest out there-"

"and most flirty and problematic, so please don't get near her. you're not even a year from debuting so please don't ruin your reputation this early." their manager interrupted mingi before walking away and getting out the room to go god's know where.

"what a bummer." a female voice resounded in the room.

the boys turned their heads to look towards the makeup artist who was sitting in the chair (chair were they would sit down so she could apply their makeup because they were too tall for her) a smirk imprinted on her face.

now, minji and them were the only ones in the room, she would never risked her friends job if ateez's manager or anyone else was in the room.

"why did y'all turn around with that face? i'm just stating facts." she said with a knowing look proceeding to put all of her attention to her acrylic pink nails.

now it was the youngest one who talked,  a questioning look clouding his face, "i have been waiting to aske this but you're not our makeup artist, where's jeongja?" jongho asked standing up and going towards the older female direction.

minji looked at him with raised eyebrows before looking at the leaders face and going back to the youngest "i'm just covering up for her because she is sick. she's my friend so i obviously said yes even though-" she took her phone out of her back pocket and look at the hour, "-i need to go back with the flirty problematic girl because i'm her makeup artist." she made sure to made emphasis on the last sentence so they could understand she was talking about lola.

minji then proceeded to start texting someone forgetting about the boys who were looking incredulous at her.

"so you're lola's makeup artist?" yunho asked, his eyes almost shining with impression.

yeosang frown a little looking at the dumb faces his friends were making, "i thought you knew she was lola's friend. she's literally always on her instagram stories." he said.

now it was turned for him having all the looks, except from the female one, to him. "you knew?!" wooyoung and san said at the same time.

"you're smart kid, anyways do you mind if i sneak lola here? she's like performing in 20 and she still doesn't have her makeup. also she's nearer to this room than to hers." minji said casually not looking away from her phone.

before the boys could respond a small knock was heard outside the room. minji finally stand up and went to open the door revealing the small frame of lola who was blushing furiously and the other small frame of an angry manager. minji grabbed the youngster's wrist before sitting her down on the chair, an awkward silence filling the room.

chanhee went directly to sit on the coach were wooyoung and san were, "i'm chanhee, manager of that girl." chanhee said pointing towards lola.

the silence continued until chanhee break it again, "lola is your biggest fan, she said you were monster rookies and something about impac-" "chanhee!" lola interrupted her manager with a flustered face. she didn't want to be expose in this way. minji slapped slightly lola's tight signaling her to be quite while she did her makeup.

"we're also your biggest fans, it's an honor to meet you actually." seonghwa calmly said looking at lola with a soft smile. "yeah we really, like really really like your music and also you." san said before standing up from the couch but being pushed back by mingi who went passed by. "wanna hang out with us after this is all over." mingi asked while being beside lola.

"yes! i mean-" lola looked at chanhee, "-can we hang?" she asked first her manager.

chanhee looked at her with a raised eyebrow. she knew that even though she said no lola would anyway hang out with them, "i mean yeah but tried not to get caught by paparazzi or fans though-" her eyes scanned the room before finally landing in yeosang. she stand up and went with him taking out a card out of her purse, "-this is my business number, call me if anything go out of control okay?" she said with a serious tone.

"do you think she thought yeosang was the leader or?" wooyoung whispered towards san.

minji finally finished lola's makeup making the younger girl stand up- "okay so now i need to go, please cheer for me!" lola said now standing in front of the boys, them answering with a yes and a big grin "also umm... hongjoong?" she asked for the tiny boy. the said boy went towards her, "yes?" he asked with a confused face.

"can you lend me your phone?" lola said with a small nervous smile. hongjoong went for his phone right away without a second thinking, unblocking it before giving it to her.

lola start tipyng fastly in it before taking a selfie and giving it back, "now you have my phone number, call me when you're ready to go" she said with a big grin.

chanhee, who was now at the door shared a glance with minji before opening the door lightly, "lola we need to go asap." she said.

"yeah, yeah i know. let me just-" she hug hongjoong and then went to hug all the members. after finishing hugging the blushing boys she went beside her manager, "-great meeting you all and see you in some hours!" she finally said before going out of the room with her manager and makeup artist.

EXTRA SCENE!:

[12:45am] "it was really kind of your brother taking us to buy the materials." yunho said quietly, his voice getting lost with the soft tune of a dean's song.

after the show was finished and the boys finally convinced their manager to let them hang out with lola, they finally called her and went on the search of her.

now, eight boys and a girl were sitting on the floor of her living room making bracelets, the atmosphere was for once calm. after having an intense and chaotic game of mafia, the new group of friends decided it was time to make the bracelets, or at least tried to.

"i'm still mad at him though, he really made you all believe i was the mafia." san grumbled. lola pushing him lightly with her shoulder laughing quietly at him.

➳note!
after almost two years of being in the kpop world, i still don't know how those types of show (music bank,etc) works. do they have dressing rooms? the artist already come ready to perform? were do they wait while other artist is performing?

also i'm deeply sorry i didn't upload this before, i just didn't have any idea to write it😔🤙🏼

Btsarmyiwtkms this is for you sweetheart, thanks for requesting and i really hope you like the chapter :")

➳question!
any recommendation for staning a new group?

i really want to stan a new group but i don't who :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 759 31
āš™¬š™š'š™§š™š š™– š™œš™–š™£š™œ, š™œš™–š™£š™œš™Øš™©š™šš™§š™Ø š™š™–š™«š™š š™¢š™¤š™§š™š š™›š™Ŗš™£,āž š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜øš˜©š˜Ŗš˜¤š˜© š˜©š˜øš˜¢š˜Æš˜Ø š˜«š˜¶š˜©š˜¦š˜¦ š˜£š˜¦š˜¤š˜°š˜®š˜¦š˜“ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜¦š˜Ŗš˜Øš˜©š˜µš˜© š˜®š˜¦š˜®...
10.1K 234 24
ā›ā› š™®š™¤š™Ŗš™§ š™”š™Ŗš™˜š™ š™® š™˜š™š™–š™§š™¢š™Øā€š āž š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜øš˜©š˜Ŗš˜¤š˜© š˜­š˜¢š˜·š˜¦š˜Æš˜„š˜¦š˜³ š˜¦š˜Æš˜µš˜¦š˜³š˜µš˜¢š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜®š˜¦š˜Æš˜µ š˜„š˜¦š˜£š˜¶š˜µš˜“ š˜µš˜©š˜¦š˜Ŗš˜³ š˜§š˜Ŗš˜³š˜“š˜µ š˜Øš˜Ŗš˜³š˜­ š˜Øš˜³š˜°...
70.1K 908 37
ššš„š„ šØšŸ š­š”šžš¬šž š«šžššš„š„š² š£š®š¬š­ šœšØš¦šž šŸš«šØš¦ š¬š®šššžš§ š¢ššžššš¬ š­š”ššš­ š©šØš© š¢š§š­šØ š¦š² š”šžššš š°š”šžš§ š¢ š„š¢š¬š­šžļæ½...
20.9K 350 33
š‹š¢šŸšž šØšŸ šš šŸššš¦šØš®š¬ šš“š’ š¦šžš¦š›šžš« š•. "š’šš’š’– š’•š’†š’š’ š’Žš’† š’•š’‰š’‚š’• š’Š'š’Ž š’”š’‘š’†š’„š’Šš’‚š’ š’‚š’š’… š’•š’‰š’‚š’• š’šš’š’– š’š’š’—š’† š’Žš’†, š’•š’‰ļæ½...