Forbidden Love (Ko X Reader X...

Tko207

~ LEMON AT THE END ~ Ko is 12-17 years old boy who works in a bodega with his two friends in the plaza, he me... Еще

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 1

4.1K 80 380
Tko207

YEEEEEE I CAN'T BELIEVE I FINALLY DID IT!! MY NEW STORY HAS FINALLY CAME OUT!!
Lol I guess I too excited XD.
Anyway this story is a little different, Ko and Y/n are 12-17 years old now, and there might be few changes from the original story of the show.

Btw sorry for the cover, I didn't find a good one.
Well that's what I got for you XD.

Anyway, Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Ko's pov )

"My name is Ko, I am 12-17 years old! I work in Gar's bodega with my two best friends Rad and Enid in the best place in the world! The Lakewood Plaza Turbo!!"

"Hey brush head, who are you talking to?", Enid asked with raised eyebrow.

"Ahhh..I was just..."

"No time! The plaza is about to get attacked, the alarm is broken so hurry up!", Enid said while rushing out of the bodega. 

"Hurry up little dude, haha", Rad said, following her.

"Heyyy! Wait for me!", I said, running out to catch up with them.

When we're out, then a large box has fell from the sky in front of us.

"I wonder who could that be!", I said with excitement, ready to fight.

"Bleh, it's probably another Darrell", Rad said with crossed arms.

"Yeah, we fought a lot of Darrells lately", Enid agreed with him.

"Aww don't be so negative about it!", I said.

The box finally got opened, revealing purple smoke, making us unable to see clearly.

"Stick together guys! It's probably another trick from Venomous!!", Enid said.

We started backing off, and suddenly we started hearing an evil laughter, and I can tell it's Fink.

"Didn't see ya in awhile, lakewood losers. Did you miss me? I've got a surprise for you!", Fink said as the smoke had finally disappeared, revealing Fink, and a girl?

Who is she? Us Fink using her as a hostage?!

"Meet Y/n, the new villain who's gonna kickoff your butts", Fink said with an evil smirk.

Villain? She doesn't even look like one..? Her face is just....too innocent!

"I won't disappoint you, Fink. They look so easy", Y/n said as she smirked as well

"We'll see about that", Enid jumped, she was about to fight, but Fink smirk got wider, that's when iron hands appeared from her backpack and grabbed Enid, waving her and throwing her away!

"ENID!!", Rad and I yelled.

"HAHAHAHAAA! Like my new toy? Professor Venomous made it just for me", Fink said as she continued laughing.

"You're not going away with this!!", Rad yelled, and we both ran to her direction, ready to fight.

But before I knew it, I was flying in the air!! "W-Woaah?! What is happening?!", I said in surprise.

"Don't you think it's unfair to be two heroes against one villain? I'm right here ready to fight, sweetheart", Y/n said with a smirk.

I now notice her hand is glowing while she's pointing towards me.

Is this her powers?

Before I could think or react, I was thrown away, and I landed on the ground harshly.

I heard Rad and Enid calling my name, I looked towards them, Fink is squeezing Rad with one of those iron arms, and Enid is trying to fight Fink with some ninja skills.

If I'm going to help them, then I have to defeat that Y/n first!

I ran to Y/n's direction and threw a power fist at her, but she jumped avoiding it, and she started running towards me.

"AAAAHHHHHHHH!!", Y/n screamed as she raised her fist, ready to punch me, and her fist started glowing!

I started running towards her as well, and I'm ready to punch her with my power fist. "AAAAHHHHHHHH!!"

We punched each other's fists, blocking each other, so we kept punching each other.

Her punches are so strong for a girl!!

When I held her fists in my hands, she locked at me with a smirk. "hehehe". I got really confused at her reaction.

What's so funny?!

I now feel electricity running through my body, making me immediately let go of her fists. I started feeling dizzy for a moment, until I got punched on my chin by Y/n, sending me away flying in the air!

When I opened my eyes to realize what is happening, then I see myself in the sky, and Y/n is in front of me!

"See you later, handsome~", Y/n said with a smirk before punching me, sending me back to the ground harshly.

I heard an evil laugh before I closed my eyes, and it all went black.

~ Skip Time ~

"Hey Ko, wake up buddy!", I heard someone say as they lightly slapped my cheek.

"Ughhh wh..what happened?", I asked as I opened my eyes to see Rad and Enid with worried looks on their faces, but they look terrible!

They look so hurt with bruises, and it seems like we lost the fight!

"You fainted", Enid said as she gave me her hand to help me stand, and I took it.

"What happened to you!", I asked with worry now.

"Ugh, I gotta admit, that new girl Y/n is super strong", Enid said with crossed arms as we walked to the bodega.

"Yeah! She doesn't even look that strong or evil!", Rad said.

"That's why you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, Rad", Enid said.

"Hmph! Whatever, I was only going easy on her because she's a girl", Rad said as he crossed his arms.

"Suuuure", Enid rolled her eyes at him.

We went inside the bodega, immediately headed to the staff's room. Rad and I sat on the couch, feeling really exhausted, while Enid brought some ice bags for us.

That girl was so strong, she really was confident about herself, where did she come from?

.

( Your pov )

Fink and I went back to BoxMore as we laughed and made fun of those losers.

We walked in the hallway to our rooms, I'm still new here and I don't know exactly where's my new room, but luckily it's right beside Fink's, so we walked together.

"Dang Y/n! I didn't know you were that strong! Even though you don't look like it, but you literally can defeat them even without me!", Fink said with a bit of excitement.

"Jee thanks, I've been training. But you were great back there, especially when you started playing with them", I said, and we both laughed. [The picture].

As we were walking, we saw Professor Venomous in the way, "there's my powerful minions, I saw your fight, and Y/n, I was impressed! You really are strong. And well done using those iron arms Fink, you really did a good job and I'm proud of both of you", he said with a smile on his face as he kept complimenting us.

Fink and I blushed at his words and thanked him, we then finally got to our rooms, and there where we separated.

When I got to my room, then I immediately jump on my bed out of joy.

It was an awesome day! I was worried it's gonna be tough, but surprisingly it went smoothly! Defeating those losers wasn't even that hard!

I opened my laptop and I did a little search about those people, they have a long history with heroic actions, and that Ko looks very tough and strong.

I wonder why he didn't punch me so hard... he didn't try to punch me in the face when he could...

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you think about this story??

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Mute ( Tko X Reader ) Tko207

Любовные романы

49.8K 1.5K 29
Y/n was left in a hospital, everybody knows her as patient 207, almost no one knows her real name, she can't go out of the hospital no matter how har...
165K 5.2K 18
In all your thousands of years being alive you never once thought of being a hero or being in love. Then the government makes you go to the best hero...
4.5K 70 12
ShinKami V!Shinsou AU X Hero! Kaminari Shinsou Hitoshi has been a Villain since his last year of middle school. Things went wrong the weeks leading u...
49.8K 1.3K 27
Before you read, this is a Twin AU, it's a lot easier to write. And the pronouns are female because that's easier too. Might be some mis-spelled stuf...