𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓵 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓲�...

By Avery_Spokeens

Varian is the lucky owner of great friends, and a sweet, caring soon-to-become girlfriend. But after his fath... More

1. Introduction
2. The birth of a demon
3. Meeting
4. Confusion
5. A new plan
6. Getting ready
7. The mission begins
8. Campfire
9. Distant
10. The mist
11. [Everything you need to know:]
12. Mind-fuck
13. Moon dogs
14. Murder
15. Black Mamba
16. Poison and death
17. Betrayal
18. The truth
20. Prisoners
21. Face to face with Varian
22. The other side [Animation]
23. Convincing?
24. Hope
25. Moon stone
26. Planning
27. Backfired
28. Victory... Somehow
29. The big finale
30. "Forgive and forget"
New story ideas! [VOTE]
MEME CHAPTER <3
New story's out!
FANART!!!

19. Returning to Corona

3.2K 141 229
By Avery_Spokeens

(AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER, THERE'S AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT)

Another chapter, yay! I just wanted to say, that it might be a good idea to know what emotion each color of the necklace symbolizes. So if you've forgotten, go see the [Everything you need to know] Chapter :)

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Varian.

Varian had tricked you.

Varian was a bad guy.

Varian had pushed Andrew off the bridge.

Varian had kidnapped Rapunzel.

Thoughts were running through your head, as you, yourself, ran at full speed. Well, as fast as you could run with an injured arm.

Varian had kidnapped Rapunzel.

You couldn't believe it. What Andrew and the others had said. Your heart didn't want to believe it, but your brain did. You didn't want to admit it, but everything kinda made sense now. His different and more 'cold' behavior.

Was it his father's death that had done this to him? It must've been. Before that happened, Varian would never hit you no matter how mad he was. And he would never push something off a bridge. And speaking of which, you didn't really believe this... You mean, he was clumsy... Maybe it was an accident?

No, if that was the case he would've said something and blamed himself.

So yeah, everything kinda pointed towards Varian being a fucking psychopath. The boy you've been friends with since forever. No, the boy you've had a crush on since forever. The boy you had known for a long time, and one of the few persons you would trust your life with - thought, that might seem like a bad idea right now.

He couldn't just change personality like that... You knew that the old Varian would never do such things. Yeah, it was his father's death that pulled the trigger. And if that's the case, he needed someone right now. He needed you to be there for him, so he wouldn't take the wrong path.

That's why you ran hella fast. You were even able to keep up with the others.

It appeared that you've all ran for a long time, cause you were already at the other side of that mountain, that right now was the only obstacle of getting to Corona. Unfortunately, the mountain was very big. It would take hours to get on the other side, even if you ran without any breaks - which would be kinda impossible since it was a long way.

"Crap!" Eugene cursed. You all stopped up, looking around for the fastest way.

"This way!" Cassandra then yelled. She lead the way, with you and the two guys following. It was another cave. You sure hoped there wouldn't be any snakes.

"Does it go all the way through?" Andrew yelled as you all ran into it. It was pitch dark, but thanks to your blue- and purple-glowing necklace you were able to see just enough for you to not slow down too much. Therefore, you had now taken the lead.

"I sure hope so!" Cassandra yelled back. You sure hoped so too - if this cave did go all the way through, getting to the other side would be much quicker and less challenging.

As you ran the cave grew narrow, and took some weird turns. This wasn't exactly a good sign. At some point, it had gotten so narrow, that you had to walk, one by one.

Come on, come on... You thought as you now had to bend.

It was still very dark. There was no sight of light.

The cave took another turn... And another... And another...

And there! Light! Bingo.

"We made it!" You cheered, and your necklace gained a light shade of yellow.

"Thank god," Andrew mumbled, as he, followed by Eugene and Cassandra, got out of the cave as well. It was well hidden behind some trees, but as you walked just a couple of feet forward, you could see the bridge to Corona.

"Guys, look!" You called.

"Damn, if only we had seen this cave before," Cassandra mumbled as she walked up to you.

"Let's not waste any more time. We have to see if Rapunzel is okay - and if she's even here. And if so, I'm gonna have a little chat with Varian." Andrew spoke and began walking towards the bridge. The way he said 'Varian' send shivers down your spine.

Cassandra followed the male, but just before you were able to do so too, a hand stopped you. You turned your head and saw Eugene with a dark, yet worried expression. He fumbled a little with his spear.

"Hey, Speedy?"

You nodded.

"If Varian and Rapunzel's in Corona somewhere, and we'll be so lucky to find them. There'll going to be consequences for Varian. If what Andrew's says is true, which I think it is, he's basically a murder."

You gulped. Murder and Varian in the same sentence just didn't seem right.

"And... I don't want your feelings for him to get in the way of what we're going to do with him."

Normally you would've denied the 'feelings' part, but since this was a serious situation, you asked the following: "You're not going to... Like, hurt him or anything right? After all, it could all just be a misunderstanding. We have to hear Varian's story. Besides, they might not even be here-"

"I get it. And no, if Andrew's theory is proved right, we'll not harm him in any way, okay?"

You nodded. "I love you."

He smiled "I love you too."

He ruffled your hair, before continuing his walk. On a daily basis, you would've gotten mad, but your hair was messy enough already, so it didn't really bother you.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Torches lit up the bridge, as you all four ran on it, leaving the dark forest behind. You were not gonna miss that hell of a place in a really long time.

As you came closer to the kingdom, you noticed something was wrong. Nobody was on the streets, and there was absolutely no light in any windows of the many houses.

"What the-" You breathed out. Eugene had seemed to notice it too. Even though it was night, Corona would still be lively. Now it was just plain dead.

Without saying a word, the four of you automatically slowed down. You then walked the last meters off the bridge, and now you were officially in Corona. Your three adult-friends followed your lead into the streets, and that was when you saw it.

Several automatons and moondogs walked the streets.

Automatically you walked backward, planning on using the bridge as an escape, but you bumped right into Cassandra. You turned around and followed her horrified gaze to the bridge. You didn't know how the hell they had gone pass you, but now four large and frightening automatons were guarding the bridge, making it impossible to pass them.

"B-But how." You mumbled confused, looking around. The moondogs attention was now on the four of you, and some of them were already coming closer, growling loudly, while some kept walking in a different direction. It was like each of them were guarding... The houses? Like they were preventing someone from getting in.

Your eyes winded with horror. Or like they were preventing someone from getting out.

The villagers!

Desperately you looked in each window until you met a small pair of eyes. A little boy was lifting up the curtains and looked directly at you.
'Run' The guy murmured, before quickly closing the curtains again.

You heard a laughter echo from the shadows.

You quickly walked over to Eugene and the others, trying to search for the sound.

First, two moondogs came out of the shadows, growling at the four of you. The creatures were closely followed by a boy, with a shining blue pair of eyes, and a shining blue streak in his hair.

A boy that you knew all too well.

"Glad you decided to come," Varian spoke, looking at the four of you. Then his gaze fell on you alone.

He smiled wickedly.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

!OKAY GUYS, BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!
SO I'M CURRENTLY DOING AN ANIMATION TO THIS STORY.
IT'LL BE TO A SONG, AND IT'LL COUNT AS A WHOLE CHAPTER.
I'M SO EXCITED, AND I HOPE YOUR ARE TOO! :D

I'm not saying what will happen in it, but I've decided to leak a couple of screenshots :)
(The only two persons in the animation will be Varian and the Reader)

BUT BEFORE I SHOW YOU, I WANT TO MAKE SOMETHING PERFECTLY CLEAR! HAVE ANY OF YOU SEEN THE MUSIC VIDEO: VILLAIN DEKU - The Other Side - BHNA animatic ????

BECAUSE 50% OF THE PICTURES IN MY ANIMATION, WILL BE STRAIGHT UP COPIED FROM THAT VERY VIDEO. (If you haven't watched the original video, you won't know what I'm talking about, but I'm replacing Varian with deku - like, all I do is change the hair, lol - and then the other person, I will change to present you.) 

SO HALF OF THIS IS HAND-DRAWN BY ME, WHILE THE OTHER HALF IS COPIED FROM ANOTHER ANIMATION!!!!!!!

WHY!? BECAUSE I'M LAZY :D

Okay, so in the animation i mentioned above, this guy was a completely different person, named Deku/Izuku from another show. ALL I'VE DONE IS CHANGED THE HAIR, I KNOW, I'M SORRY-

Okay, so the one tied up, is obviously you. Just imagine yourself sitting there, kay?

-And yes, this is one of those examples where I've drawn the picture completely by myself-

Heheh.

So in the actual animation, I have to show the readers face. I've tried my best to draw it pretty basic, so that anyone can see a bit of themself in her, but yeah. Otherwise, just imagine that it's you.

Also, I'm going to leak some more pictures in the future chapters, before the chapter with the actual animation (It'll be a video)

AND DON'T WORRY, I WILL GIVE CREDIT to THE ORIGINAL WRITER WHEN THE TIME COMES

Thank you. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 494 25
Now Complete! A novel length Cassandra X Varian story! Five years after the battle with Zhan Tiri Cassandra still hasn't found her destiny. Close t...
39.3K 841 20
Varian has been in jail for a while and when he escapes, he becomes friends with Rapunzel again and gets a new power. Will he be able to unlock the m...
171K 4.9K 111
We all know what happened to Varian in the first season of "Tangled: The Series." He became the villain, was defeated by Rapunzel, and thrown into pr...
17.3K 482 36
Varian was picked out from a young age to be a part of Mazouwi, Lord of Bayangor, harem. He became the lord's property and no one could do anything...