Scarred

Da CherylVylona

COMPLETED โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข She was so brave. He couldn't understand how she didn't hate him. He did this to her, he was... Altro

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Ten
NORMAN'S BOOK

Nine

8.5K 309 41
Da CherylVylona

A/N: surprise, surprise! I'm giving you some smut *wink*
-

Aurelia snorted, and if they weren't in the midst of a serious, almost life-changing conversation, Oscar might actually laugh at the adorable sound and face she made.

"At this point, I'm not even surprised you'd say something like that."

He tensed, but only tightened his hold further on her face. "You think I'm bluffing?"

"C'mon! We've only known each other for like... what?"

"A month?" He supplied.

"Exactly." She narrowed her eyes. "Besides, we've really only talked for half of that time. Nobody falls in love this quick."

Oscar lowered his hands from her cheeks down to her neck, moving to her shoulders and trailed down her arms. She was stiff as a log.

"But you've stayed with me for a quarter."

"A week!"

"Nine days, to be precise."

"That doesn't change anything. You can't fall in love in nine days. If anything, it's probably just an infatuation you misunderstood as love. Not that I know what love feels like; I've never been in love. But even I know that's just impossible." She dropped her chin to her eye-level, which happened to be his chest—revealing a tinge of hair from the two unbuttoned area at the top.

He circled her tiny wrists, bringing them up to his front gently. He stared at her now red, cut-up knuckles and planted a light kiss over it. So tender, his actions, even though they were just screaming at each other several minutes ago.

"Nothing is impossible." Oscar said, and waited for her gaze to meet his. "You remember Vanessa?"

She nodded.

"She and Ian... let's just say, I was skeptical. I never thought Ian would ever settle. Heck, even I thought I wouldn't. So when he bought over Mythic a day after meeting Van there, we all thought his brain was fried."

Her brows raised. "He did that for her?"

"Yeah." Knowing she was distracted, he gently opened up her fists and brought them over his shoulder to hook behind his neck. But she was a little short, so he had to accomodate by bending down slightly.

"They hooked up, and he bought the club to find her. He eventually did find her. Two days later, they said 'I love you'."

Aurelia's eyes widened. She'd only met the woman once, and for a short period of time, but even she could see how in love the couple was. They could barely keep their hands off each other when the other was around.

"I told Ian the same thing. That he was out of his mind, that he wouldn't even know what love would feel like. But look at them now?" He paused for effect. "They've been going strong for over a year. You see, Aurelia, there's nothing impossible."

She kept silent for awhile, simply finding it hard to believe. In love? That sounded like a total stretch. Sure, they've been spending a lot of time together. He'd been making efforts to drive her around—even on days when her classes ended at two or four o'clock, he'd get out of work and take her home before returning to office. Well... now that she thought about it, he didn't had to do that. But... love? She didn't think there was anything that hinted it.

"You said you've never had a girlfriend. How would you even know this is love?" She questioned.

"Because I know my heart, silly. I know what I feel. You probably have no idea how often you cross my mind in a day. In fact, I don't think you ever really left since I met you. Little things, such as lunch, would make me think—has Aurelia eaten yet? Is Aurelia thinking about me? What would Aurelia like to do tonight? Should I buy Aurelia a mousse cake on the way to surprise her? Will Aurelia stay up and sit with me later?"

"But—"

"Just becuase I never said them out loud, doesn't mean I don't think. Haven't you realized I keep coming home to you? I haven't went out a single night, not because you're here or that I'd feel bad for leaving you alone, but because I want to. I want to sit with you and hear you describe everything you did. I want to see you, to be near to you, to take you out on dates. You think I'd do all that if I was just guilty about the scar? Why do you think I took you to meet my friends?"

"Because..." she couldn't really think of a reason. "You're nice."

Oscar chuckled, one hand rubbing her back, the other holding on to her waist to keep her near. He was still not letting her go. Not until she truly believes what he was saying.

"I'm flattered you think I'd do all that because I'm a saint, love. But I'm not as good as you think I am."

If he had really been guilty about the scar, if his only intention was to fix her; he would've simply given her a generous cheque, recommend her a few contacts and let her be on her way. He didn't have to invite her to his home, didn't have to listen to her daily rants, didn't have to stay and wipe her tears when she cries.

He let her absorb all of that information for a moment, staying silent as he kissed the top of her head.

Aurelia had a tough background, lived in difficult times, but he hadn't think she needed pity. Her neighbourhood wasn't the best, but at least she could afford to have a roof. There were people who lived on the streets. If he only felt sorry about that, he could've find her a better place, not take her into his own home. He only did that because he truly wanted her here.

He also didn't have to take time out of his busy schedule to fetch her everywhere. If he felt sorry that she had to take the subway in NYC, he could've sent a car. He was the CEO of a ride-share company for heaven's sake. He didn't need to personally be her chaffeur and risk being late to an important meeting that could cause him money and a failed negotiation. He did that, because he wanted to. Simply because he wanted to.

"What are you thinking about, love? Tell me." Oscar urged, playing with the ends of her gorgeous red hair.

Aurelia had her head leaned against his chest. "I don't know..." she struggled, hating how her doubts now seem so trivial.

"It's okay. I wanna hear it."

"I..." she swallowed, took a deep breath. "It's just... you don't seem to want me." She winced.

Oscar pulled her back at arm's length, waiting for her to glance up before he spoke. "Want you?"

She looked away.

She meant... "you think I don't want want you?" He groaned, cupping her jaw to force her to see the raw intensity he'd been trying to conceal. "You have no fucking clue."

Their lips met and he wasted no time to devour her soft ones. This was a real kiss. Not the see-you-later or i-can't-control-myself-so-it's-a-peck kiss. His free hand slid up the back of her head as he showed her with his mouth how much exactly did he meant. Too much. So much that he applauded himself for being a gentleman.

She opened up to him with no reserves. They'd kissed like that before, the very first night in the club while she sat on his lap, and he'd had to stop himself before he took her in front of an audience.

"God, I've wanted you so damn much." He said between kisses. "I want you every fucking day."

Aurelia pulled away first, breathing harder. The way she glanced up at him from under her lashes made it worse. "But you didn't—"

"You think I don't want you when I come home to see you, working in my kitchen, wearing that apron and those goddamn booty shorts?" She giggled, knowing which one he was referring to. "Fuck if you knew how much I wanted to bend you over and just take you."

She bit her lip. "So why didn't you?"

"Because I can't, love. I can't even kiss you in the house because I know I'll want more. I definitely want more. And I can't do that while you were so fragile, so vulnerable. You came to my house and that surpasses my need to make incredible love to you on bed; not because I don't want to, but because I need your presence more instead."

He took her mouth again with all the pent-up sexual frustrations over the last nine days. When he took her home, he hadn't thought about the fact that he'd get a painful erection just from the sight of her. Or that when she occasionally lingered her gaze on his mouth, he had to hurriedly excuse himself and stay locked up in the gym to work his horniness out.

On top of that, he hadn't had intercourse with any other woman ever since this one came to his life. One month of no sex was record-breaking for him.

"And... the room?"

"You should know there would be no chance I don't touch you if I had you in my bed, Aurelia." His voice turned rough. It was difficult to stop when he finally got what he wanted, but he knew she needed to hear the words.

Feeling the tiredness from the height difference, he lifted her up under the back of her thighs and had them wrapped around him.

"You feel that?" He asked, his rock-hard bulge pressing against her core through her denim shorts. "This is what you do to me, love. This is what kissing you does to me. If you had been in my bed I couldn't possibly control myself."

She sighed, feeling a mix of emotions. Relief, since she knew now he had put distance between them because he wanted her too much. Turned on, since she could feel exactly how she affected him and how having his privates pressed against hers felt so fucking good. Nervous, since she hadn't done any of this before.

But she couldn't hold back now, she wouldn't. He wasn't the only one who had been abstaining; she had too, on more than one occasion, wanted so badly to just straddle him and hump the man.

Now that she was in the perfect position, she took the opportunity to grind her hips. So good. "Take me." She murmured. "Take me now."

Oscar grunted, gripping on to her tightly. He was still apprehensive since he couldn't tell if this was really what she wanted, or was it just in-the-moment. He needed her to know that this was more than sex to him. That once he took her, there was no fucking turning back.

"Please, Os." The way she breathily said his name did it, and their mouths crashed back into each other. It was a battle between tongues; each fighting for dominance, while their lower body rubbed against the other to ease the tight pressure.

Aurelia felt like she was on top of the damn world. Of course, she'd touched herself before. But having the real thing was so much more different, so much more pleasure.

"Bed." He muttered gruffily and wasted no time walking them back to his master.

Their lips remained tightly locked even when he lowered her down to the middle of his king-sized bed. She wasn't bothered to look around at all. Her arms were crossed behind his neck, as if she was trying to keep him there. Did she think he would run?

"Aurelia." He said her name against her neck, almost painfully, while she let out the softest, most darn sexual purrs he ever heard.

"Os..." he nipped at her skin, trailing down to her collarbone. She kept moving her hips, wanting more to relieve that intense throb she was feeling.

"Aurelia, baby, slow down." Oh, he was about to cum in his pants if she didn't. He cursed himself for not wanking before coming to get her. Then again, how the hell would he even know she'd end up in his bed today? In his bed... his heart soared. He really wasn't going to let her go anywhere else anymore.

"I can't." She rocked her hips harder. "It feels so good, Os."

Fuck.

His forearms were holding up his weight so he wouldn't crush her, and his hips stayed frozen to let her take what she needed. "You're mine once I take you, love. You can't run away from me anymore."

"I won't." She whined, too far gone for words. "Please."

Here it comes.

Oscar lifted the hem of her sweater up to reveal her precious tits. The mere sight of her soft curves had him groaning. Despite her petite height, her body was to die for. Nearly every top she wore wouldn't hide the two globes. Hell, they could barely even fit into his large palms.

The fact that they were natural, soft and real only made him cherish them even more. God, he was wholly fucked.

With one hand, he unclapsed her plain navy bra and tugged it off her head along with the sweater. Dusty pink nipples said hello to him, standing upright with a perfect salute.

"These are mine," he declared. Awe-strucked by her sheer beauty.

"Yours. Only yours."

He took one nipple in his mouth—licking, twirling, flicking it—while squeezing the other breast in his hand. She threw her head back, arching herself against him to take more. All she knew was more.

As he sucked, his free hand moved down to work on her high waisted shorts. It was only when he shifted away to get it off that he noticed the distinct patch of wetness at both their crotches. Good God! Her wetness had soaked through three layers of fabric.

Aurelia felt a little shy being bare to him entirely. He was still fully dressed and was studying her body with heat so intense they burned.

"Fuck." He cursed when he saw her glistening, puffy lips. "You're so fucking pink, baby. So pretty, so beautiful." He ignored the pain in his cock as he slid an index finger down her opening. She trembled.

"Oh my God."

He ran his finger down the wetness before bringing it up to rub against her clit. Her hips shot up immediately and he took that chance to lower his mouth onto it. One long lick up, a twirl with the tip, a flick at the clit and down again. She cried out, desire overtaking any other emotion bursting at the seams.

He kept going, letting out noises of approval as he lapped at her sex. He was trying to give his own a rest, knowing if he took her now, he would nut in seconds.

"Os!" Aurelia cried out, her fingers threaded through his hair. Goddammit, her own hands could never feel this good.

"Yes, love?" He mumbled, taking his own sweet time to taste her.

"Don't stop! Please don't stop." She pleaded, putting pressure on the back of his head to encourage him.

He chuckled against her flesh. "I won't, baby. You're so delicious. I'm afraid I can never go a day without putting my mouth on you now that I have you."

Her hips shifted helplessly while he devoured her clit, sucking, nipping, flicking endlessly. Her every moan was music to his ears.

With one, thick, middle finger, he entered her and felt her clamp down on him instantaneously.

"Oh—oh God."

"So tight, baby." Oscar watched as her juices coated his finger when he pulled it out. She was practically leaking, the squelching sounds of her pussy had his cock at utmost attention. When was the last time he ever got this aroused just touching someone?

Sex was a necessity to him before. He loved sex, craved for it. He enjoyed when women would fall on their knees to seduce him, unabashedly open up their legs to invite him in. But with Aurelia, it was so different. There was urge, there was intimacy. He unraveled her like a gift instead of having her strip. He liked this sensuality; preferred the acknowledgement that she was all in his mercy.

One kiss, one touch, and she was so damn responsive. God, he needed her. Never needed anything this strongly.

"Os, please!" She didn't know why she had to beg for it. He was giving it to her. But somehow it wasn't enough. "Put yourself inside me."

"Not yet." He shook his head. He knew she was more than ready to take him, but this wasn't just a quick fuck anymore. He wanted to learn every single inch of her body, pleasure her in ways she might've never felt before. "I'm going to make you cum first, love. Can you do it for me?" He circled her tight nub in furious strokes.

The sight of her battling against her climax had him work harder, faster. She was fucking gorgeous. Her mouth parted slightly, her stunning ginger hair fanned perfectly across the satin sheets.

"I—I—" she writhed against his hold and he could tell she was close. His tongue aided by sliding between her pussy lips, working its magic there. In a split second, her body convulsed uncontrollably while liquid shot up and out of her. "Oh my God!" She cried, fists clenching. She'd never squirted before.

Oscar's chin dripped with the evidence of her release. He wiped it with the back of his hand, shifting himself above her to meet her.

"Good?" He smiled at her smugly. She was panting, small beads of sweat forming on the top of her forehead even though all she did was lie there.

A slight blush crept up on her adorable cheeks. "The best." Then she glanced down to the tent in his pants. "Will you take me now?"

Her orgasm wore her out a little but the thought of giving herself to him entirely turned her on like a flip of a switch. She realized now she wanted to feel, to see and to be the one to give him the same pleasure he'd given her. She wanted to witness him lose his typically strict demeanor, have him drown in lust and buried deep inside her while he said her name.

His face sobered at her question. "Last chance to back out, Lia. Once I enter you, you will never have another man in your pussy again. You'll be marked by me, I'll own every single part of you. Your heart, your body. And I won't let go, baby. So, think carefully."

Aurelia returned his fervent gaze. She placed her palm on his jaw, rubbing against his stubbles. "Only if it applies to you too." She bit her lip. "You can't have any other woman after me."

"Hell yeah." He dipped down to capture her mouth, taking her in a possessive manner.

They wasted no time to strip Oscar's clothes, throwing them all over the floor around them. He moved to his nightstand, taking out a single condom.

Aurelia had the time to admire his body as he wrapped the rubber around him. She already knew of his sculpted upper body. He was a slight gym freak; his muscles stiff and bulging everywhere from his shoulders, down to the pecs and abs. But the sight of his V had her drooling. His manhood was as majestic as his body was—thick, veiny and glossy at the tip. The only penises she'd seen before were the ones through her phone screen off a porn website, yet there was no doubt she knew she'd just gotten incredibly lucky.

"So big." She muttered under her breath, her eyes fitted longingly on his cock. She never even had one before, but the hunger for it was driving her insides crazy.

Oscar chuckled, leaning down to kiss her. He positioned himself right at her entrance, using her wetness to coat the condom. Just the mere sight of his cock meeting her pussy had him grunting. He needed in, and nothing was going to stop him now.

She braced herself for it, although excitement and anticipation far surpassed her anxiety. She wasn't about to scare him off now and confess that she was a virgin. Plus, she'd managed to take his finger fine earlier. Maybe all that crap about first-time pains were just that—crap. Maybe he wouldn't even notice.

In one single plunge, he entered her, and stilled immediately. Oh, he couldn't move. He couldn't fucking move one bit. She didn't scream, didn't gasp, but the way she pinched her eyes close and bit her lip was a good enough indication.

Oscar almost paled, his eyes widened as he forced himself to stay perfectly still with all his weight on his straightened forearms. Thank God he'd done enough planking.

"Baby." His voice was a little panicky and Aurelia didn't like the sound of it. She fluttered her eyes open to see his shining down with a mixture of worry, fear and a glint of pride. "Are you okay?"

She nodded. It had hurt for the first three seconds. She felt a distinct tear and no doubt he would have too. She was so tightly wrapped around his rod that she was somewhat afraid she was hurting him too. "Are you?"

He let out a breath. "I'm sorry, love. I... I didn't know. Or I would've been gentler. Damn it." He genuinely looked stricken. What he didn't say was that he'd never taken anyone's virginity before. And the fact that he took Aurelia's, or she'd given it to him, made him feel a whole lot more possessive of her. She was truly his and his only.

She shook her head, cradling his face in her soft hands. "I don't want gentle, Os. I'm not fragile anymore." She reminded him. "Now, I'm all yours, Oscar Wilde. Fuck me like the man who claimed to want to take me so badly, please."

His chest ached, in a good way, hearing her words. Aurelia Wilde—had a nice ring to it. He didn't say it out loud though; but he knew just there and then, that he was going to fucking marry her.

Oscar kissed her, shaking his head. "I'm not going to fuck you, Lia. I'm going to make love to you."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

331 196 50
"Don't you dare!" She said sternly. "I'll finish you before tonight. You'll be no more. You're his happiness and I don't want him to be happy" she la...
398K 12.2K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
267 3 8
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐‹๐ข๐ฅ๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ...
1.4M 40.9K 44
Clara Bowen has had a troubled life. Her family, being very religous, has entrapped her into a life hidden from the real world. Now Clara is given th...