Dense. | Ahn Soo-Ho

By xyphiliapixi

"You're always dense but I like you." A Weak Hero Class 1 Soo-Hoo fic More

1
2
3

4

3.3K 197 53
By xyphiliapixi

Chapter Four

You and Soo hoo exchanged numbers. After class, he called. "Why did he call at this hour?" You wondered. Since you're still inside your classroom and most of the students were out and making noise outside, you answered it before you go off.

"Hello, Y/n"

"Ahh Soo hoo"

"I don't think I should intervene with this issue but as a friend of Shi Eun and you, You need to know this."

"Just say it, i'm getting anxious."

"Shi Eun beat three of our classmates.But don't say that I said it to you, okay?"

"Did he whaaat?"
Your eyes widened as you heard what Soo hoo told you, processing into your mind.

"One of them has to be hospitalized since his nose was deeply injured due to a thick book smashed on his face.Just to tell you that it's Young Bin. His family is rich and they might do something terrible to Shi Eun."

"Did Shi Eun really did that? "
You smiled as you transfer your phone to your left ear. You didn't know why you're smiling, I mean someone just got injured because of your brother but there you are, after hearing the news you're smiling like you're proud of what your brother did.

"Why you don't believe that he does that? He's just like you you know."

"Which hospital are they are in now?"

Soo hoo texted you the address of the hospital, Jeongin Seoul Hospital. After asking where Young Bin's room is, you immediately ran and to see Shi Eun sitting on the bench of the hallway near Young Bin's room while presumably the home room teacher is busy, talking with someone on the phone.

You sit being him and you cupped his face, he got bruises from yesterday and some fresh ones. He looked so surprised and he took your hands off him gently. You didn't bothered to ask him since you know he doesn't wanna tell.

"Who do you think you are?"
The furious lady who wears a blue silk blouse raised her voice to your brother.

"Ma'am, please calm down."The homeroom teacher trying to make the woman calm but still no use said just to make herself useful in the situation.

"I told you to bring your mom, where is she? Why did you brought your teen sister instead?"

"I'm sorry" He nonchalantly said to the woman as if he doesn't mean to say sorry to her.

"I don't need your apology, bring your mom."
Raising one of her fake eyebrows on the the two teens. You glance at the pathetic Young bin with a gauze on his nose.

"We don't have a mom" You said to her, giving her a sharp glare.

" My brother wouldn't do such thing if your son and his friends didn't bully him in the first place. I guess your son is just tasting his own medicine. Is that what rich parents taught to their kids? Taught them how to bully someone who they think weaker than them?" The homeroom teacher walk and gently grab your arm to make you stop. The woman on the other hand is now blowing up in anger.

"Are you kidding me?My son wouldn't bully someone" She scoffed and chuckled. "You, listen to me. I will send you to juvenile detention." She added as she points on your brother.

He showed a white pea-size thing to the furious lady. You know what it is which made you look so shocked.

"Young bin made someone in our class to stick this on my neck."

"What is that?" She asked as she keeps on staring at it.

"The thing is—" The homeroom teacher is about to say something but you cut her off.

"Narcotics. That's what it is." While glaring at the woman.

"What are you talking about?Where's your evidence? Do you have proof that I did it?"Young bin who started to look pale asked, trying to defend himself.

"This is your bag right?"
He then exposed what's inside the bag and found a box of narcotics in it.

"Concrete evidence it is." You smirked.

The very next day

" Please, Y/n. I'm the only one my mom has. I don't want to disappoint her." The thick eyebrowed man begged while you tie your shoelace.  You are about to go to train but Youngbin keeps on bugging you saying that he wants you to testify his innocence so that he wouldn't end up into a juvenile facility.

"Why would I? It's for the best. You have to face your consequences. I am not your mom who considers your behavior instead of correcting them."

You stood up from kneeling after tying your lace tight. You grab your bag and was about to walk out.You're running late and you need to have a 10 minutes bus ride to reach your company building.

"I'll promise that I won't harm you or your brother and anyone else. Just help me please."

"Fine. But i'll make sure your nose won't be fixed if you'll do something again."

When you arrived to the place, you've seen Soo hoo, Shi eun and a timid boy with glasses.
" I needed them to testify too." Young bin said and opened the taxi door for you.

"Oh it's Y/n." Soo hoo announced making the two look at you. You are wearing a black tight long sleeve crop top with a white cap on and a gray cargo pants and a white shoes. Your curves are really visible which made the two boys look at you for a while. Shi eun have to tap them to wake them from looking at you.

You brother walk up to you wondering why you're here.

"I happened to see the narcotics inside his bag so, I have to come as well."
But you know there's much deeper than that.

The four of you followed Young bin. When you reached the dark basement lot, you see a couple of thugs around which made you realized that it is Young bin's friends. You clicked your tongue in disbelief.

"I guess I won't going to work." Soo hoo said as he place his hands on his side pockets.

A small man went out form the car with a big smile. He is wearing a ridiculous polo with a ridiculous color scheme. Making you thought that this man has a pretty bad fashion sense.
He walk to your direction, still with his smile.

"I saw this coming." You nonchalantly said.

"Guys, nice to meet you." He said and his minions followed. You saw Young bin leaning on the car where the small man came from, smirking at you and. you swear, you will tear that mouth off and break that nose off but you remained calm. You know there's a right time for that.

"Just so you know, my dear Seok-dae got hurt because of you guys." Referring to the big man with a long hair in a bun behind him. That's probably the reason why Shi eun got some bruises the other day, you thought.

"He's not even insured, you know." Showing a paper to the four of you. " How could you beat him up like that? and you." The man points his finger towards you and you just glared at him without moving a single inch.

"I heard you beat Youngbin up and smashed his car." Your brother , Shi eun didn't react but you know there will be a lot of questions from him later.

"You're pretty." He walk around you and scanned you using his eyes. "and sexy."

"Don't ever lay a finger on her." Soo hoo warned the man while Shi Eun grab your arm to come near him.

The man chuckled and raised his arms.

" I won't touch her, okay? Just so you know that she's Young bin's ideal type."

"So what do you want?"
The jealous tone of Soo hoo is obvious and changed the subject.

" I'll give you three days.Bring me 15 million won as settlement money."

Soo hoo scoffed " What are you talking about?" He turn his attention to Seok-dae. " Hey, I never even touched your arm"

" Look what you've done to his arm."
He said pointing Seok-dae's bandaged arm.

"But do you have proof that we did that?"
The man laugh as he scratch his forehead, trying to act that Shi eun made some kind of joke but he knew who did that to Seok-dae, it's him.

"I recommend you to go get a decent job than to ask money on high schoolers."
You said and you fold your arms. You just couldn't imagine this old thugs, asking for money on teenagers who's still studying and jobless.

"You guys are ridiculous"

"Hey, I kill people for money and I could even make them disabled."He comes near to your brother, trying to threaten him.There's a second of silence but Soo hoo break it.

"Aren't you a fool to be bragging out like that?"

"You scumbag."
He looks already pissed about how these high school students doesn't seem to be afraid of him. But he points his sharp pocket knife on Soo hoo's neck but the boy didn't even feel threatened and just glared at him without even blinking.

"I give you.. three days. If you don't bring it by then, you'll have to borrow some from me." He laughed and slashed Soo hoo's wrist and then told his minions to go. The only girl of the group stayed and look at us with her worried eyes for a while and then followed them when she heard the engine starting.

You have a white handkerchief in your pocket and you grab Soo hoo's wrist. " Are you okay?" You asked.

" No, I'm not...dammit" trying to act like he's really hurt and makes you panic.He let you tie your handkerchief on his bleeding arm while he's busy staring at you.Luckily it is only a small wound.

"What do we do now?"
The boy in glasses asked Soo hoo.

"Who cares? They can't do anything."

When you went out to that dark parking lot, the cool breeze welcomed you."I'm going now, I'm late. My trainer will scold me again."

"Want me to give you a ride?" Soo hoo offered but before you could say yes, Shi Eun grabbed your arm.

" Skip for now, we have something to talk about." As he drag you away. You have no time to refuse, so, you just waved the two boys goodbye.

You reached the park and you sit on the bench while he hand you a corndog which is your favorite. " I want you to answer my questions honestly." You look at him for a while after to get the corndog from his hand as you sigh in defeat.

You ended up telling him everything which made him furious to Young bin even more.
"I'm sorry."

" For what?"

"Dragging you into this situation."
You gave your brother a soft look. You know how much he cares for you and he just feels so bad you got involved into this problem which may harm you.

" I choose this, m'kay? Just like the old days, I'll protect you as your big sis."
You assured him trying to cheer him up a little. He knows you can handle these kind of problems but it's better if you're not involved.

"You don't have to, you're just a year older than me."

" I'm still the oldest."
You insist but others think that Shi eun is older because he acts like one. But whenever you show your tough side,  people won't argue. You always shows them what the older sibling would do.

"We'll protect each other this time."

Continue Reading