Living Affair

By Missnellywrites

Book Two of the Living Vicariously series. It's two years later since Montana and Kacey have been married. Tw... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
II/01
II/02
II/03
II/04
II/05
II/06
II/07
II/08
II/09
II/10
II/11
II/12
II/13
II/14
II/15
II/16
II/17

thirty eight

5.2K 270 119
By Missnellywrites

     The clocked striked 11:00PM as Kacey made her way into the living room, where the kids had been. It was Maia, Major, and Kaija who was sitting in her rocking chair.

"Okay, time to take a shower, who's going first?" Kacey clasped her hands together looking between her two children.

"Her," Major Was the first to speak up pointing over at his older sister Maia.

"But, I always go first mommy." Maia looked up at Kacey with pleading eyes.

"Guys c'mon, don't make this difficult for me, I already was nice enough to let y'all stay up longer than usually."

"Uh, fine, I guess I'll go." Maia got up from the couch grabbing a pillow throwing it at Major before she took off running up the stairs.

"Mommy!" Major whined.

"Ay, my names Bennett and I ain't in it." She laughs walking over to Kaija who was sleeping, she smiles happily before following after Maia.

Montana had a show to do down in Miami last night and wouldn't be making it back until tomorrow and Kacey wasn't really worried about it because she was trusting Montana. The day of her dads death date she actually took her time to visit him with Kori. Both ladies talked to him for a while before they said their goodbyes. So far, Kacey was feeling good because everywhere she went she felt like their was a presence following her and she knew it was her father.

"You got it, or you need my help?" Kacey asks Maia, who was now in the shower as she handed her a rag.

"Gosh mom, I'm not a kid anymore, I got this." Maia smiles showing her one missing tooth in the front.

"Oh, so because you turning six, you think you grown now huh?" Kacey smiles snapping her neck at her.

"Yep." Maia nodded her head. Kacey just chuckled as she let Maia know if she needed her she'd be downstairs and to just call her if anything. She went back downstairs and peeked over at Major who was watching cartoons on the television, also paying attention to a game on his IPad. Kacey shook her head as she went into the kitchen picking up her phone that started ringing. She looked at the called ID seeing Kapri calling.

She picks up the phone placing it to her ear, "Kapri...hey wassup?" She furrows her eyes brows because it was rare that Kapri was calling her phone.

"....hey Kace, I got some news to tell you before you see it all over social media and shit."

Oh god

What happened? Was all Kacey could think.

"W-What's wrong, did something happen to
Montana?"

She hears him sigh on the other end of the phone.

"He got locked up, Kace."

"Locked up?!" She spoke loudly, "For what?"

"Some shit went down in the hotel last night ..but we got his bail covered and shit, he would be out no later than today."

Kacey rolled her eyes, she was pissed.

"Aight, Okay, But you still have yet to tell me what for?"

"Ay, this him calling me now from there, ima hit you back in the AM."

"Kapri—"

The phone hung up and Kacey look it from her ears looking at it. Her phone then chimed with many notifications from Instagram. Their were many people tagging her in a shade room post, she just knew it was some shit. She clicked on the post and immediately froze.

theshaderoom: Rapper #Montana cited for Battery Assault on Woman after a Three-way gone wrong.

"You're not serious." Kacey chuckled shaking her head, as she scrolled down reading more information on this bullshit story. She didn't even bother looking or reading the comments knowing people were saying a variety of bullshit talking out they ass.

"...Mommy!"

Kacey was snapped out her thoughts, as she placed her phone on the counter going to check on Maia. She was finna get to the bottom of this ASAP.

*****
The next day

As soon as the light came up, Kacey hit up both Athena and Alyssa. She wanted Alyssa to come with her to take a visit to Miami, and she needed her mother to watch the kids for her until they got back. Kacey had already booked two flight tickets the night before. Their flight was at nine and they would be landing around twelve in the afternoon. Kapri had already hit Kacey up letting her know Montana was out on bail, she never responded to him. Alyssa didn't ask any questions because she had already seen everything on the internet. Kacey was dressed down in a black sweatsuit with a pair of the newest J's on her feet, and her curly hair was thrown into a side slick back ponytail with her edges laid. Alyssa didn't know what Kacey's plans were but she was gonna find out soon.

Their plane landed in Miami at exactly 12:02. Kacey had got them an Uber as they drove down to the suite Montana had been staying there. She was hoping he was there. She already got all the information to his hotel room just in case anything happened. They found his roomcnumber 213. Kacey wasted no time banging on the door, waiting for an answer.

"Who the fuck."

They hear a voice say as they door pulls opened and revealed Kapri.

"Ain't this bout a bitch," Kapri chuckles as as he let Kacey and Alyssa inside.

"Where that bitch ass nigga at?"

A enraged Kacey walked in as she searched for Montana who was sitting down on a white sofa couch rolling up a blunt. He looks up hearing more than one doorstep seeing his wife. Kacey looks at his face noticing the scratch above his eyebrow and cheek, and a slightly busted lip.

"So, this is what we do, now!" Kacey yells standing in front of him.

"Fuck you doing out here, where my kids?" He questions ignoring what she said before.

"Fuck allat' they good, but this how you do me. I got so many questions, like 1. What were bitches doing in your room? Second, what the fuck happened, that led up to you getting locked up?"

Montana sucks his teeth, "Man, don't even start all that shit, a nigga just got out and ion wanna hear none of that." He says licking the Fontal leaf.

"That's what you say," She slaps the blunt out his hand watching it fall to the floor, "To me, after what I saw last night on the internet."

"Aight, you wildin now." He stands up pulling up his slightly sagging sweatpants.

"Oh, you wanna fight," Kacey says more than serious dropping her purse on the floor, "You we're supposed to call me last night, after your show that ended at nine. Instead you wanna be laid up with bitches!" She shouted loudly getting in his face, "What were they doing in your hotel room in the first place?" She chuckles.

....

She didn't get a response, instantly getting upset.

"I said, what-were-they- doing-in-your-hotel-room?" She shoves him.

"I was vibing, the homies brought some bitches back here, and we was cooling, them niggas left out with them going wherever and it was just me and Kapri and a couple other shorties happen to be here still."

"But, you're the common denominator in this whole shit, not them niggas! So what did you do with these two bitches?"

He frowns looking down at her,"Bruh, I ain't do shit, don't be letting all that social media shit get to your head, na, and Ion wanna talk to you, if you gone be yelling and shit not even tryna hear what I gotta say. So this conversation is done."

Kacey turns her head looking back at Kapri and Alyssa, before she turns back to look at Montana. She felt like he was being disrespectful and that was the last draw.

"Bitch—"

Kacey swings on Montana attacking him, as she sends her left fist into the side of his cheek, but she wasn't finished. She sent many hits to his body and trying to aim for his face but he was too tall. She grabbed him by his braids pulling his head down as she started punching him. Montana grabbed her hand, trying to make her let go, he picked her up by her legs slamming her onto the bed. Kacey let go of his hair as she continued to send blows to his back. Before the situation could escalate anymore than it already did, both Alyssa and Kapri rushed over to them trying to break it up.

Kapri was able to grab Kacey dragging her off the bed holding onto her tightly preventing her from attacking Montan again. Alyssa stayed over by her brother trying to calm him down.

"Nigga, you got some nerve talking bout this conversation done, your not gonna disrespect me when you in the wrong!" Kacey yelled angrily.

"You gone get tired of putting yo hands on me; keep playing with me, cuz." He chuckles rubbing his cheek as he got up from the bed. "If I smack the spit from yo mouth, then it's gone be a problem, word to."

"So do it, Nigga." Kacey taunted him trying to get out of Kapri's hold, but it was no use. "You're so full of shit, Fuck you, Montana, fuck you!"

"Fuck you," Montana shouted loudly causing Kacey to jump. She knew he was upset by the veins popping out the side of his neck.

"Kacey, come on for these folks call the damn police." Kapri says holding Kacey as he opened the door. Instead of going against that, Kacey listened walking out the room with him.

A couple minutes passed Alyssa made sure Montana was good but he ain't want nobody touching him. From outside he could hear Kacey going off, but he ain't give a fuck at that point.

"I'm so tired of his shit," She ranted to Kapri, "We were doing so good." She says stomping her foot on the pavement angrily, as tears pooled in her eyes,"We were doing so fuckin' good." She says crying wiping her tears with the back of her hand but they kept falling.

"You okay, Mon?" Alyssa says going to touch his shoulder, but he moves sucking his teeth.

"Man, I'm over this shit, she ova there acting like a li'l ass girl, all this fighting, putting her hands on me and shit. She always wanna talk and shit, but neva talking, always yelling and talking out the side of ha neck. Don't nobody wanna hear that shit, cuz!" He says calmly picking up his blunt from the floor.

Even though he was talking calm, Alyssa knew he was very much upset. She knew he probably had a lot on his plate already and now this.

"A nigga tired, I just wanna go home, see my kids and that's it." Alyssa watched as her brother walked into the bathroom.

"Ay, Lys, Kacey said to meet her downstairs when you done."

Alyssa nodded her head. She let Montana know she was leaving in a bit and  talked with him for a few before she left out with Kacey.

"Damn, y'all was really in here breaking shit."Kapri says looking at all the items that fell from the table.

Montana didn't say anything as he zipped up his duffle bag, he was ready to get up out of Miami and go home, he just wanted to get some rest and then be prepared for a hosting in New York.

"I ain't worried bout none of that shit." He grabs his bag placing it on his shoulder. "Mario be here soon, I need some air." He refers to his driver as he walked out the room.

His phone had been vibrating for the past thirty minutes. He pulled out his phone from his sweatpants pocket seeing messages and missed calls from, Kace👸🏽. Of course he ignored her messages not wanting to speak to her at the moment. He would deal with her and everything else once he landed back in NY.

*****

Are we #TeamKacey or #TeamMontana at this point.

Was Kacey overreacting?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

793 49 12
Part 2 of Given Extortion. The gang is back for a round 2... are you ready?
7.4K 272 30
This is a sequel to Loving Dangerously one and two so I suggest reading those stories before reading this one. Also characters from my story My Siste...
386K 11.8K 53
Some of the chapters are private so press follow. Sequel to broken promises. To show somebody tough love today will save them a heartache in the fu...
17.8K 1.3K 26
She never believed in promises and when she finally did, they were broken by the very same person who made them to her.