Malicious Romance

By Ekphrastic

Sometimes, not every love story can be as idyllic as it should be. Dean Winchester, bred and raised in the ma... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109 END

Chapter 3

1.3K 42 10
By Ekphrastic

Two years later...

The ambulance sirens were echoing throughout the whole city. The crying sounds and the screaming voices of the patient's family in front of the surgical room were deafening the lobby of the hospital. 

The nurses and doctors were running crossed paths with one another in hurried and panic as soon as the victims who were involved in a car accident arrived at the hospital entrance.

"Giselle!" A tall handsome figured guy who was wearing his doctor white coat ran to a girl who was carrying a tray of foods. She turned around as soon as she heard her name. 

Her long black hair flew to one side following by her head movement. Her beautiful pink soft lips curved up into a smile as her pairs of brown eyes reflected the hallway's light making them twinkling like the stars in the middle of the night sky.

She blinked once before she responded with her soft pleasant voice, "Vincent, how was the patient that got sent in tonight?" She shifted her position as she took a few steps toward him.

Vincent Kim flashed her a smile as he came to a stop in front of her, "It went alright. The family of the patient is currently in the room with him now, I believed." His twinkling eyes that were staring at her without a blink trailed from her face to her hands. "Are you on your way to the patient's room?"

Giselle lifted the tray up a little to show him. She nodded her head and said, "I am. They are in the VIP room on the tenth floor. I heard they are from some rich family." She chuckled as she studied Vincent's eyes.

"Do you want to go out and eat after the shift is over? I will pay for our dinner." Vincent offered. He winked at her before he fixed his necktie a little. "Let's start walking while we talk so you can be there on time,"

Giselle agreed then turned to make her way to the elevator following by the young doctor. "Sure, since you are the one who is paying." Both of them laughed while they waited for the elevator to arrived. "I'm just kidding, I can pay for myself."

The two have been friends since they were both in university freshman year. She has met him through one of her club organizations, but they've never expected that they would get along and become close like this. 

Vincent Kim was majoring in biomedical science to become a surgeon who could save people's lives, while Giselle Chu was also majoring in biomedical science to become a nurse. Due to a similar major, the two have had many classes together until Vincent ended up going to grads school for his career. 

Giselle knew deep inside of her about how Vincent thinks of her. He confessed to her once that he liked her. He liked her more than just a friend. He wished he could be more. He tried to ask her out multiple times, but he only got rejection in return. 

Many people would have misunderstood about their closeness. Many have questioned them whether they are in a romantic relationship or just friends. 

The two had never let others' opinions affected their friendship because they have been through a lot together, and they have learned and grow from all of those mistakes and experiences that they'd shared in the past.

Giselle Chu and Vincent Kim chit chat and laughed out loud until they reached the tenth floor. They separated their ways as she carried the food tray and directed her way to the VIP room that was at the end of the hallway. The floor was quiet and empty because not many people would be able to effort the price of the special elegant room.

At the end of the hallway, stood the two guys in black who were guiding the door as if the patient of that room is a president or some sort of celebrity. 

Inside the hospital VIP room, a man walked out of the bathroom in his patient's pants and shirtless. His waist was wrapped around by a white bandage to cover up the deep wound where it got stabbed a few hours ago. 

Though he got injured, his strong built body still made him looked powerful and flawless. His back tattoo of a cobra snake made him looked even more attractive and a beautiful beast himself. 

The scars on his body, front, and back, marked his flaws and all of the memories and events in the past that has burned inside of his heart and brain. Though it had been so many years that those things have happened to him, but there wasn't a day that Dean had forgot about it. 

He placed one of his hand holding his wound as he walked around in pain. He groaned in annoyance as he made his way to the closet to grabbed his suit.

Due to his stubbornness, right after he gained his conscious back, the first thing he wanted to do was to leave this place and go home. He went to sit on the bed with his back facing the door as he tossed his white shirt, a black blazer, and black pants next to him. 

In the middle of changing, when Dean was shirtless and was busy zipping his pants up, he heard the door being opened.

Without bothering to turn around to see who that was, he said automatically in his dry emotionless voice, "Leo, get the car ready, I am leaving this place."

Giselle was shocked as her heart rate raised. Her eyes were staring at the beautiful snake tattoo that was on the man's back in front of her. She thought to herself that he probably did not get informed about her present inside the room before she walked in. 

Hearing him wanted to leave the hospital, she placed the food tray on the coffee table in front of the sofa without saying anything back.

The scent of a woman's perfume touched Dean Winchester's nose, who was busy changing. He paused as soon as he smelled an unfamiliar smell. His brows furrowed before he quickly put on his shirt to hide his tattoo on the back to cover his identity of who he is.

Giselle stood back up in her heels after placing down the food tray. Noticed that he seemed to pause in whatever he was doing, she smiled at the man's back who was sitting still on the bed and said, "My name is Giselle, and I am a nurse here. I've brought you your dinner for tonight. I hope you enjoy them."

Dean didn't say anything back besides waiting for her to leave. She stood still holding her fake smile waiting for his response. 

The situation became awkward after a couple of seconds of silence between the two strangers before she continued, "I will head out for now. If you need anything, please let us know. Have a goodnight's rest." 

She knew that the man in front of her wanted to leave the hospital tonight, but she thought to herself that it would be best to just ignored what he had said and just finish her duty to serve them.

He didn't say anything besides carrying on what he was doing. He buttoned up his white shirt, straightened up his collar before putting on his black blazer. 

He heard the door being opened and then closed. Knowing that the woman has left the room he turned around to look at the food tray that she had left on the table. He got off the bed and made his way to the table to open up the bowl's lid with curiosity. 

Seeing that it was just white porridge, and a fish, he closed the lid back. "The hell is this..." He whispered underneath his breath then turned back to grab his phone from the nightstand to make his way to the door.

On the other hand, Giselle got into the elevator at the same time she started to hear the footsteps walking in the hallway with the sounds of a man yelled, "Don't fucking touch me!" 

The door slid close before she could see who the owner of the voice was. Pulled out her phone, she glanced at the screen to noticed that her shift was finally over. She sighed in relief and started to stretch her arms to the left and right. As she arrived at the lobby floor, she made her way to the locker room where only staff members allowed.

After getting changed back into her casual clothes, a white tee tucked into a mom's jeans with a white sneaker, she tied her black silky thick hair up into a high ponytail. 

Making her way out to the parking lot, she started to fish her purse for the car's key. Suddenly, her purse got stolen by a random man who just ran into her from the back causing her to tripped and fell forward on the ground. 

She was on both of her knees and hands moaning in pain while her heart raced in panic. She looked up to see the thief was getting punched and kicked by a tall good looking man. 

The thief fell down onto the ground after he got kicked in the chest by the tall leaned muscular man. The young man grabbed the purse off the ground, dusted the dirt off, as he made his way toward Giselle.

Her eyes were widened at the situation of someone who just got brutally beaten and passed out in just a minute. She got up on her feet with no hesitation as her eyes scanned between the thief that was lying unconsciously on the ground and the tall man who was walking toward her. 

He came to a stop and handed her the purse.

She took the purse from him and thanked him with an awkward smile, "Thank you. Are you okay?" 

Her eyes scanned his body searching for bruises, but he turned away quickly without saying anything as he took off in the opposite direction. 

She raised her brows in confusion when she saw his action. He seemed like a good person, but why did he have to act so rude? Ignoring him, Giselle turned around and made her way to her car.

Dean Winchester stopped walking as soon as he spots Leo and Ivan were running in the parking lot searching for him. In the fear of getting caught and being sent back to the hospital room, he pulled out his gun and ran back to Giselle who was unlocking her car.

Dean pointed his gun to the back of her before he murmured close to her ears, "Give me the fucking key, and get in the car if you don't want to die."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading!
I hope everyone is enjoying it :)
Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 1.1K 54
"You have to tell me everything," he said and released my hand. Stupid man, he did that on purpose. "You have no power over me. I don't owe you shit...
1M 27.6K 79
[A SWEET MAFIA ROMANCE] Nicole thought that her life would be easy now after she left behind all the memories of an awful night, which led to an unex...
909 74 31
Book II of the Mafia Escapades series "I could never have feelings for you, Rocco. You are the definition of a red flag, that keeps swaying around...
14.6K 423 49
Adrik When I claimed her, that was it. I made her mine and betrayed her. She longed for a story that wasn't mine to narrate, so I did the only thing...