She's a Fairchild-Salvatore||...

Od Hxidxx

Second book from the series She's a Gilbert ||TVD Now she's a Fairchild-Salvatore In which a broken girls ha... Více

Cast
Cast
Aesthetic
Aesthetic
Salvatore Family
Everyone Loves a Clown
1. The Birthday
2. The Hybrid
No Exit
Happy Birthday baby Mikealsons
3. The End of the Affairs
4. Disturbing Behavior
5. The Reckoning
6. Smells Like Teen Spirit
7. Ghost World
Crossroad Blues
Croation
Croation
8. Ordinary People
11. Playthings
9. Homecoming
10. The New Deal
The Crashing
14.Born Under a bad sign
14. Born under a bad sign part 2
The one with the curse
11. Our Town
12. The Ties That Bind
20. What Is and What Should Never Be
20. What Is and What Should Never Be part 2
13. Bringing out the Dead
22. All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 2
14. Dangerous Liasons
1.The Magnificant Seven
15. All my Children
15. All my children part 2
2. The Kids Are Alright
16. 1912
Calling all Mikaelsons
3. Bad Day At Black Rock
17. Break On Through
4. Sin City
18. The Murder of One
5. Bedtime Stories
6. Red Sky at Morning
19. Heart of Darkness
20. Do Not Go Gentle
21. Before Sunsets
22. The Departed
1. Growing Pains
7. Fresh Blood
8. A Very Supernatural Christmas
2.Memorial
3.The Rager
4. The Five
5. The Killer
7. My Brothers Keeper
8. We'll Always Have Bourbon Street
9. O Come, All Ye Faithful
10. Special someone
9. Malleus Maleficarum
11. Catch Me If You Can
13. Into the Wild
15. Stand By Me
16. Bring It On
17. Beacuse the Night
18. American Gothic
13. Ghostfacers!
13.2 Ghostfacers!
21. She's Come Undone
14. Long-Distances Call
22. The Walking Dead
15. Time is on my side
16.No Rest for the Wicked
Four Nights Ago
Book Three

14. Down the Rabbit Hole

190 8 0
Od Hxidxx

𝙊𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙, 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙖, 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙛𝙖𝙣, 𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙚𝙗𝙚𝙠𝙖𝙝 𝙖𝙧𝙚 on the beach. Elena is on the phone with Caroline trying to get the translation.

𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙆𝙡𝙖𝙪𝙨, 𝙍𝙚𝙗𝙚𝙠𝙖𝙝, 𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩, Stefan and Elena are walking to Silas tomb.

Elena asks, "What did Caroline say?"

Rebekah says, "I don't know. We lost the signal. Come on. This way." They stop. They're on a top of a mountain. They look down. Rebekah looks at her phone, she adds "We need to get down and across. Advantage, vampires: All we have to do is jump."

Elena says, "Wait, wait. Um... Maybe you should leave the map behind. In case you fall, you don't want anything to happen to the phone."

Rebekah asks, "Are we doing this again? I thought we were a team."

Stefan says, "Guys, we don't have time for this. Elena, you go first.  Now you Scarlett. We'll be right behind you." Elena jumps first and then Scarlett joins her.

Scarlett turns around thinking someone's behind her and sees no one. She hears and feels the warning, you shouldn't be here. She felt it in her bones she needed to leave she shouldn't even be on this island, her mother warned her.

𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 she knew and chased after them. She knew the person, "Grayson?" Scarlett asks seeing a baby, and her grandmother there, Eliza Mikaelsons.

"You can bring us back Scarlett, you have Bennett blood in you. You can bring Grayson back." Eliza smiles holding a new born Grayson. "You can bring me back."

"Scarlett!" Elena shook her, Scarlett pushed her into a tree. "I- sorry." Scarlett says seeing a branch impaled in Elena.

   𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙨, "𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙛𝙖𝙣? 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤."

"Elena..." Someone attacks her,

Elena "No." Scarlett pushes them away revealing Katherine.

"Aww, the Gilberts are united again, Elena you need it." Katherine rushes and bites Scarlett and injects her with something and take some of her blood, Scarlett screams in agony and throws her back, and Katherine snaps Elena's neck.

"Game on bitches." Katherine told her, Scarlett felt wolfsbane in her system weakening her.

       𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙪𝙥 𝙩𝙤 𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙅𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙮 finally reach Silas. Jeremy is close to him trying to get the cure.

Jeremy is still trying to get the cure, "Come on"

Bonnie explains, "There's got to be a way to do this without raising him. We'll find a way..." She's stabbed by Vaughn and he gets a hold on Scarlett in her weak state.

Vaughn says, "Don't listen to the witch, boy. We have to raise Silas, and we have to do it now."

Jeremy says, "Bonnie! What are you doing? Let my sister go!"

"Jer," Scarlett says, Jeremy looks at his sister, "do what ever you have, to. Do it for Elena."

Vaughn says, "What you should have done already. I'm gonna raise Silas... Then I'm gonna kill him. You're a bit confused, Mr. Gilbert. We're on the same team here." Vaughn injects Scarlett with wolfsbane and drops her. They fight and Vaughn breaks Jeremy's arm.

Jeremy argues, " You stabbed my friend and injected my sister with what I assumed wolfsbane."

Vaughn says, "I don't mess around with witches."

Jeremy explains, "You can't use the cure on Silas."

Vaughs argues, " It's what it's meant for! What else would you use it for? Your friends.... Your sister... Sorry, lad. It wasn't meant for that. Nothing personal."

He's about to kill him but Elena intervenes and is about to break his neck. Jeremy stops "Don't! The hunter's curse!"

Elena asks, "You okay?"

"Use him on Silas." Scarlett whispers.

𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙛𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙡𝙨. 𝙃𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 finally finds Elena, unconscious.

Stefan asks concerned, "Elena. What happened?"

Elena explains, "She's here, Scarlett went to stop her, but she bit her. Scarlett should have bitten her!"

Stefan asks, "Who?"

        𝙅𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩, "𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙖'𝙨 here now, ok? Everything's gonna be all right."

Bonnie smiles, "We did it"

Katherine says, "Come on. We got to get you up."

Scarlett pulls Elena to her knowing it's Katherine, and hugs her bitting her arm. Katherine yelps pulling away and Katherine breaks her hand.

Jeremy syas looking at Katherine, "You have to help Bonnie. The hunter stabbed her. You have to feed her."

Katherine says, "Ok. I just need to make sure that you're ok first."

Jeremy asks, " I'm fine. What are you doing?"

Katherine explains, "The cure. Jeremy, after everything we've been through, it's right there."

Jeremy says, "It'll be there after we help Bonnie."

Katherine says, "God, I forgot what a brat you were."

Jeremy asks confused, "What?"

"I'm done playing nice." She says feeding his blood to Silas.

Jeremy say sin realization, "Katherine."

Katherine says, "It's been too long, little Gilbert. Sorry. Family reunion is gonna have to be cut short." She takes the cure and leaves. Silas kills Jeremy.

Scarlett lets out a god awful scream, everyone on the island felt it. Katherine felt it making her paralyzed for a second feeling Scarlett's pain. Katherine injects Scarlett blood to cure the bite she gave her, Rebekah and Damon felt it.

"It's Scarlett!" Rebekah says rushing.

"It's Scarlett." Elena tells Stefan, "we need to go." She says and they all rush to find Scarlett.

When they find find them, Scarlett holds Jeremy's body and she keeps repeating she shouldn't be here,. that she didn't belong here with tears streaming down her face.

𝙍𝙚𝙗𝙚𝙠𝙖𝙝 𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙈𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙞𝙣 a good state of mind, she didn't say much through all the trip back just that she shouldn't have gone. Scarlett's face didn't change, her shirt had blood and Rebekah wrapped a blanket on her. She tries calming her town but Scarlett blocked her out.

"What's wrong with her?" Ivory asks spotting her daughter, she tried pulling Scarlett into a hug but she pulled away.

"She keeps muttering, she shouldn't have gone. On the island she kept saying I shouldn't be here." Rebekah explains.

"The island is messing with her head." Will says. "What happened to her?"

"Katherine." Rebekah says, Will nods getting closer to Scarlett slowly and speaking I a soft tone.

"Scarlett, it's me Will." He spoke softly to her.

"I shouldn't have gone." She says looking up to him.

"You shouldn't have gone." Will agrees softly, she cries nodding. "Hey sweetie, we need you to change. Is that okay?" Will asks.

Scarlett nods and he takes her upstairs to her bedroom.

"There something else, Jeremy died on the island, and the scream she let out. It wasn't anything I've felt before. I've think we've underestimated how strong Scarlett actually is." Rebekah tells her.

"I don't know much history about the Salvatores besides the history known here." Ivory tells her.

"There's something in Scarlett and I'm sure Will has it to. I just, I don't know what it is." Rebekah says, "I'll talk to Klaus and Elijah."

Ivory nods, "thank you Auntie Beks." The Mikaelson girls hug.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝟏𝟏𝟔𝟖
𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞. 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝟑, 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐈 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦. 𝐁𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟑𝟏, 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟑. 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮! 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬.
𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.7K 41 11
This story follows the life of the 4 year old Gilbert who had just gotten over her parents death. She is a sarcastic kid who is sassy. She has a lovi...
356K 16.5K 100
Life has been relatively ordinary for Cassandra Gilbert, up until the car crash that killed her parents, and almost claimed her life. But being the...
92.5K 2.4K 49
What happens when Leah Gilbert returns to her town a little over a year after the death of her parents. Everything has been turned upside down. Vampi...
1.7K 112 34
❝ wow, your life keeps getting more and more complicated and interesting ❞ in which, after escaping the prison world successfully, the world was s...