The teacher // Miss Paulson

Galing kay Michellee-ahs

Story about a girl who goes through a lot of things and falls for her teacher. Ps: I wrote the first chapter... Higit pa

"You can call me" // Chapter 1
"It just warms my heart" // Chapter 2
"Her beautiful eyes"// Chapter 3
"Holding her in my arms " // Chapter 4
"What happened?" // Chapter 5
"I'm Yours" // Chapter 6
"I love you mom"// Chapter 7
"You could never make me mad"// chapter 8
"Thank you... for everything"// Chapter 9
"You are beautiful" // Chapter 10
"A favor" // Chapter 11
Wasn't your ex named Cherry? // Chapter 12
I'm sorry // Chapter 13
Please go // chapter 14
You never listened // Chapter 15
you're more my type // Chapter 16
I can get used to this // Chapter 17
I like it when you get jealous // Chapter 18
I can't lose you// Chapter 20
He's gone // Chapter 21
I love you // Chapter 22
God I'm lucky // Chapter 23
Hard to forget // Chapter 24
This isn't working // Chapter 25
Still thinking about her // Chapter 26
good or bad news? // Chapter 27
I wish he was here // Chapter 28
The desk // Chapter 29
Before LA // Chapter 30
I don't want to wait // Chapter 31
Worth the wait // chapter 32
A couple days // Chapter 33
Can't smile without you // Chapter 34
Miss Paulson is boring // Chapter 35
Childhood // Chapter 36
Going on vacation // Chapter 37
The party // Chapter 38
The "after party" // Chapter 39
Sam // Chapter 40
Flung out space // Chapter 41
Her mom // Chapter 42
Good girl// Chapter 43
Amanda's party // Chapter 44
The new collegue// Chapter 45
Just some time apart // Chapter 46
Lana's dinner // Chapter 47
This can't be it // Chapter 48
I've missed this // Chapter 49
Only you// Chapter 50
Taking things slow? // Chapter 51
Pictures // Chapter 52
Small family // Chapter 53
The Surprise // Chapter 54
Wedding // Chapter 55
I love you... 3000 // chapter 56
NEW STORY!!!

You deserve so much better // Chapter 19

1.7K 80 16
Galing kay Michellee-ahs

"Oh come here." She says pulling you into a hug. "It's okay to cry." She says. "I know. I just don't like sharing my emotions. Especially in front of Tara." You reply. "I get it... You know what I'll let you and Tara go upstairs to the boys." She says and you walk upstairs...

"Hellooo." You say knocking on the bedroom door and then opening it. "Hiii." Tyler and Bradley both say sitting on the bed. "Hii." James says running towards you and Tara. "Hey cutie." You say. He gives Tara a hug and then you. "Are we going to get a hug as well or what?" Bradley says jokingly. "Oh my god." You say walking over to Bradley and Tyler. You give Tyler a hug first and give him a kiss on the cheek. "Do I get a kiss as well?" Bradley says joking. "Yes ofcourse!" You say overdramaticly. You let yourself fall on his lap and hug him and then place a kiss on his cheek. "I could get used to this." Bradley says as a joke squeezing your thigh. "Oh shut up." You say.

later when James and Tara are in his room playing, Bradley gets a text from one of his other friends asking if he wants to come to a party. He responds that he has you and Tyler over and the friends responds that he can take you guys along. Bradley walks downstairs to his mom asking if we can go. "Yeah sure, but please be carefull guys." Laura says. "Yeah mom we will." Bradley says walking out the door with the two of you and walking towards the party. 

You guys enter the party and the music is already really loud and the drinks are going around. "Hey guys." Bradley's friend says walking up you all. You already know him, it's Jason. You have helped him in the past with his math homework. "Hi thanks for inviting us." You say. "No problem. I think I could thank you for helping me pass math a few years ago." Jason says. "Oh no I'm happy to help." You reply. "Okay well me and some other friends are playing some games upstairs in my room. Do y'all want to join?" He asks. You all nod in agreement and walk upstairs. 

At first you all played Never Have I ever. "So what game are we going to do next? Spin the bottle?" Some dude asks jokingly. "Actually that sounds like a fun idea, let's do it!." One girl says. Everyone agrees and Jason starts. He spins the bottle and it lands on you. You just forget about all your standards and give him a kiss. Now it's your turn to spin the bottle and it lands on Bradley, who is sitting next to you. You give him a kiss as well. Now it's Bradley's turn and it lands on Tyler. "You don't have to kiss a boy if you don't want to." A random guy says "Well then us girls don't have to kiss some of you either if we don't want to." Some girl says. "Yeah that's fair." Jason says. Bradley gives Tyler a kiss on the cheek. "Gross." Someone yells. "Why do you call them gross? You wouldn't mind seeing two girls kiss, but two boys is gross?" You ask agitated. "If you can't behave just go." Jason says to the boy. That shut him up so you all go on with the game. Your bottle has landed once on Bradley, Jason and one random girl. After playing for another couple of minutes you all go downstairs to party.

Everybody is dancing and you get a little tired, because you're not used to partying like this so you go and sit down. After a few minutes Tyler walks up to you. "Hey you already tired?" Tyler asks sitting next to you. "A little. I'm not really used to partying like this." You say. "Yeah I get it babe. Do you want to leave?" He asks. "If you guys want to stay we can stay a little longer." You reply. "That's not what I asked tho." Tyler says laughing. "I don't care whatever you want." You say. "I'll get Bradley." He says walking towards Bradley. "She says she doesn't mind staying longer, but I can see that she's really tired. I mean it's been a long day for her." Tyler says to Bradley. "Yeah you're right. I'll just let Jason know that we'll be going." Bradley says walking to Jason. 

Before you go Jason walks up to you. "Hey it was nice to see you again (y/n)." Jason says. "It was nice to see you again as well and the party was great too. Thanks for having us." You say. "No problem." Jason says and you guys walk out of his house. "Guys don't walk so fast, I'm tired." You say while trying to catch up with Tyler and Bradley's pace. "Sorry." They both say in unison. 

When you arrive back at Bradley's place you quietly walk in the house in case the little ones are already sleeping. "Hey guys. How was the party?" Laura asks. "It was really fun." You say and Tyler and Bradley both agree. "That's nice. Oh btw be a little quiet guys, because I just got them to go to sleep and I like to keep them that way for the night" She says laughing. You all laugh along with her. 

You're in Bradley's bedroom with Tyler and Bradley and you change into your pyjamas. You take of your shirt and pants and so does Tyler. You see Bradley staring at Tyler, then at you and back at Tyler. "Take a picture it lasts longer." Tyler says joking. "Oh shut up." Bradley says.

The three of you are in Bradley's double bed. You in the middle and Tyler and Bradley next to you. "You know I never thought I'd sleep between two guys in my entire life." You say joking. "Well I never thought I'd sleep with a girl in the same bed." Tyler says laughing. "We should do this more often tho." You say. "Yeah and then we could watch some movies."Bradley says. "yeah and eat a lot of food." Tyler says. "Oh my god yes. Also guys I just want to thank you for being there for me and making me forget all of the shit in my life sometimes. I love you." You say. "Aww we love you too." Bradley says. "yes we do." Tyler says rolling on top of you and hugging you. "Oh my god Tyler I need to be able to breath." You say laughing. "Sorry babe." He says laughing and getting off you. You end up falling asleep facing Bradley and Tyler holding you.

You wake up and Tyler is still holding you and Bradley is already awake on his phone. "Goodmorning." Bradley whispers. "Morning." You say. "Okay I didn't want to be weird, but you and Tyler looked really cute together so I took a pic for you." He says turning his phone towards you. "Aw yeah that's actually really cute except for my face, but that's fun for when we're older." You say smiling. "No you look cute." Bradley says. "Yeah and you're a good liar." You say with a chuckle. "No I mean it. You're cute and that's my opinion." Bradley says. "Okay. Can you hand me my phone tho?" You ask. You unlock your phone and see that you have a few missed calls from Sarah and some texts. You sigh. "What's wrong?" Bradley asks. "You show him the missed calls and texts. "(y/n) I know you probably don't want to hear this, but you deserve so much better. I mean you're such a sweet, funny, smart and beautiful girl." Bradley says. "I don't know. I still love her." You say with your eyes getting teary. "It's okay. I get it." He says hugging you. After a while Tyler wakes up and you three are both on your phones in bed, because why not? "Oh my god. Guys listen to what Jason just sent me." Bradley says and you and Tyler are both listening. "Three boys from our school were beaten up by some other students after the school's halloween party. He also doesn't know if this is true, but two of them got raped and then one of them commited suicide." Bradley says. "Oh my god what the fuck. Did we know any of them?" You ask. "No I don't think so. Unless you know anybody in their junior year." Bradley says. "No I don't. Do you Tyler?" You ask him. "No I don't either. But what the hell is wrong with those kids who did that." Tyler says...

When you get home with Tara you tell Steve what Bradley just told you. He was completely in shock. "I swear to god if anybody did that to you I would kill them. Do you promise me you'll be more carefull around school?" Steve asks. "Yeah I always am." You tell him...

It's already later in the evening and you're already in bed, scrolling through instagram on your phone. You posted some pictures of the party last night and some cute pictures with Tyler and one picture where Bradley lifted you and you kissing him on his cheek. All of a sudden Sarah starts texting you again. You decide to read them and the ones from this morning.

Sarah: I'm sorry babe. I love you. 

Sarah: I don't want to lose you.

Sarah: Is there anyway I could make it up to you.

Sarah: Pls (y/n) I love you.

Sarah: Hope you had fun with Bradley. 

Sarah: I mean it seems like you had a lot of fun.

Sarah: Are you just posting this to make me jealous?

Sarah: Hello?

(Y/n): I didn't post those pics to make you jealous. I just posted them, because I liked them and I had a good time with Tyler and Bradley. They made my day a little bit better since you ruined it.

Sarah: And I'm sorry about that. I really am (y/n). I really love you.

(y/n): I don't want to talk about this over the phone.

(y/n): Actually I don't want to talk to you for a while. Not over the phone, not at school or somewhere else.

Sarah: Okay I get that, but I just want you to know how much I love you.

"(y/n)?" You all of a sudden hear Tara say, cause she's standing in front of your door. "Yeah baby?" You question. "Can I sleep in your bed?" She asks. "Yeah come here." You say holding your covers up. "(y/n)?" Tara says. "Yes honey?" You say. "Why are you crying?" Tara asks. "About nothing honey." You reply. "Is it because you miss mommy?" Tara asks. "Yes I miss mommy, but I was crying for something else." You reply. "Is it because you miss Sarah?" Tara asks. "Yes, but also because we had an argument." You say. "About what?" Tara asks. "You wouldn't understand baby." You say. "Okay. I sometimes cry to, but because I miss mommy." She says. "I miss her to baby and I know I'm not mom, but I love you very much just like she did." You say hugging her. "I love you to. You're the best big sister." Tara says. "And you're the best little sister. Now let's go to sleep or else you'll be really tired tomorrow." You say with a chuckle...

Heey guys. I know Sarah didn't really appear in this chapter, but I just needed a chapter where it was about Bradley and Tyler, because they're important to the story. I hope you guys still liked this tho <3

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

31.7K 1.7K 39
(y/n) have a boyfriend and live her best life on Highschool. All show perfect until a new English teacher comes on school and so many changes. / / / ...
104K 2.6K 37
When a teacher starts at a new school she is devoted to help her students. She's the caring type but still lives a partying life. Helping one of her...
12.8K 163 18
18 year old Emily and her mom moves to a new city. She has to face new challenges by finding new friends, going to a new school and finding a job. A...
298 7 8
TW: abuse, eating disorder, mention of suicide, self harm and sexual assault. Y/n's life had never been the best, but she couldn't do anything to...