Tegan

By Skully-The-Author

2070 In this apocalyptic world, zombies are the least of Tegan's problems, half vampire half devil, Tegan tr... More

2
3
4
5

1

42 9 4
By Skully-The-Author

One of these Characters, Asmodeus (name by trixielovesick ) might be deemed a little crude, just a warning. He also goes by Travis in the mortal realm.

  Run faster! Run faster! My mind echoed as I raced through the trees of the forest, the sun in my eyes.
  I can almost feel his breath, I need to go faster! I can't. My legs are cramping, I need to stop. Shit.
  "You can't run forever Tegan!" He shouts gleefully.
  Oh no he's closer! Cmon! Run faster! Just a little longer!
  I crash into Deian. We both fell to the forest floor with a quiet thud. Vic laughs and helps us up.
  "Tea, are you and Travis playin' that dumb game again?" Deian asked.
  I nodded. I was still panting and sweating. I hadn't run like that in ages.
  Travis emerged from the trees, practically jumping to me and spinning me around mercilessly.
"Asmodeus you put my son down this instant!" Mother shouted.
"Calm down Meredith. He's fine." Father scoffed. "And he's my son to."
Mother rolled her eyes and turned to Ronnie. I decided to go practice shooting with Deian.
  I like Deian. She's hilarious and a great fighter. She smokes a lot but so do most of my group.
  She tied her fiery red hair in a high ponytail, revealing her white eyes.
  "You ready to shoot some targets Tea?" She asked.
  "Hell yeah De." I replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485K 17.1K 194
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...
34.2K 3.4K 12
Maybe sometimes love needs a second chance because it was not ready for the first time 🥀... Ekansh Malohtra a youngest buisness tycoon (28).. A man...
1.7M 55.3K 75
Alexander, James and Skye were triplets. They were stolen from their family at the age of 4. The family searched for them day and night never giving...
639K 29.1K 42
Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐𝒈...