erase me - kryoz [slow update...

By sinemvtic

"just don't erase me from your thoughts." More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
oh word?
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
ayo??

question for the readers

299 3 3
By sinemvtic

hey guys. i've been sitting on saying something like this for a while now, but i think after watching carson's stream, the time has come to ask this question.
seeing as many people don't like the idea of fanfic because it's invasive and often creepy/wrong, is now the time that i should discontinue this? don't get me wrong, i've loved writing this book since the first day i typed the first word of the first chapter, and this is still something that i hold very near and dear to my heart, because, to me, this is something that has showed me my own growth as a writer and it's kind of sentimental. but with that being said, i see a lot of mixed opinions and how fanfiction is generally more frowned upon now than it once used to be.
i just wanted to say i NEVER once thought about putting anything nsfw in this or shipping any of the guys in this and i wanted it to be solely oc x youtuber, but i guess more and more people are starting to even dislike that idea of a made up character with a youtuber. i don't know. i'd love to keep this going since so many of you love this and i love writing it, but i feel like i'm at a crossroads for what i should do because i don't want to make anyone uncomfortable with my writing. please comment something or drop a message in my inbox.

thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 427 46
everyone who ever loved me only left or hurt me so please don't do that same.
6.1K 99 27
Don't take it personal
198K 4K 33
please dont read this oh my fucking god
3.2K 245 18
"kiss me you fucking idiot." [ completed ] ʰⁱᵍʰᵉˢᵗ ʳᵃⁿᵏⁱⁿᵍ ; ⁵/¹⁶/¹⁹ #¹¹ ᵏʳᵃᵈⁱᵒ #¹⁸ ʸᵒᵘᵗᵘᵇᵉˢʰⁱᵖˢ