My life With the Boboiboy Sib...

By Xx_Tundra_M00N_xX435

Hey everyone My names LunarMoon and I will be showing you my life with Boboiboy and his friends even their tw... More

Chapter 1: Unexpected
Chapter 2 Solar's Flashing eye
Chapter 3 The Snow Package
Chapter 4 Sunrise Hill
Chapter 5 The Time Guardians
Chapter 6 the sleep over disaster
Chapter 7 Equestrian Visit
Bloopers part 1

Author note

41 1 1
By Xx_Tundra_M00N_xX435

So guys I'm just gonna say that imma be changing Thorns Sister names...You guys will have to comment on what name you think suits Thorns Twin sis, pick in the following Wich suits her ok?

Name 1

lilac

Name 2

Peony

Name 3

Rose

Name 4

Lily

Name 5

Stream

Name 6

Summer

Name 7

Flora

Name 8

Poppy

Name 9

Orchid

Name 10

Daisy

Name 11

Daffodil

Name 12

Iris

Name 13

Marigold

Name 14

Tulip

Name 15

Jasmine

Name 16

Plumeria

Name 17

Ixora

Name 18

Naturelyn (my sis came up with this name I love it too!)

So guys those are the names you can choose if you want...but if you guys don't like any of them you can suggest your own Nature Name in the comments down below...all you guys have to do is...

Pick a name...

Comment the number...and the Name...

And the one with the most is the one I am changing Flowers name into...

But if you guys don't like any name..then suggest the name you have in your head and if I like it then I might change Thorns sis into that OC so yeah thank you for understanding...but it's ok if you guys want to keep Flowers name "Flower"... It's all up to you guys...and that's that bye guys!!!!

Flower: please help me....

Tundra: forgive me...

Also guys check out my new Book called "secretly Royal" go check it out it's a mixture of Frozen 1 and 2 also BBB Galaxy!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 1.6K 34
English Version!!! It's just a normal day when the elemental brothers were doing they're own usual stuff. Ice the polar bear who sleeps all the time...
5.5K 220 36
This book contains ; Oneshots, Scenarios, Headcanons, And Incorrect Quotes This is where I dump all of my ideas (some are inspired ones). Mostly, I'...
106K 4.5K 112
Seven siblings in a royal family, all seven with elemental powers. Their mother passed shortly after giving birth to the youngest sibling, their fath...
3.1K 151 18
Just writing some random one shots I might get idea of time to time All elements are siblings here!!! Disclaimer: Monsta is rightful owner to all the...