* FALLING *

By Cl0udMusic

{ Oikawa Tooru Fanfic} ** In which their destinies crossed path in the most illogical and magical way that th... More

>> Chapter 1 <<
>> Chapter 2 <<
>> Chapter 3 <<
>> Chapter 4 <<
>> Chapter 5 <<
>> Chapter 6 <<
>> Chapter 7 <<
>> Chapter 8 <<
>> Chapter 9 <<
>> Chapter 10 <<
>> Chapter 11 <<
>> Chapter 12 <<
>> Visuals <<
>> Chapter 13 <<
>> Chapter 14 <<
>> Chapter 15 <<
Short break
>> Chapter 16 <<
>> Chapter 17 <<
>> Chapter 18 <<
>> Chapter 19 <<
>> Chapter 20 <<
>> Chapter 21 <<
>> Chapter 22 <<
>> Chapter 23 <<
>> Chapter 24 <<
>> Chapter 25<<
>> Chapter 26 <<
>> Chapter 27 <<
>> Chapter 28 <<
>> Chapter 29 <<
>> Chapter 30 <<
>> Chapter 31<<
>> Chapter 32 <<
>> Chapter 33 <<
>> Chapter 34 <<
>> Chapter 35 <<
>> Chapter 36 <<
>> Chapter 38 <<
>> Chapter 39 <<
>> Chapter 40 <<
>> Chapter 41 <<
>> Chapter 42 <<
>> Chapter 43<<
>> Chapter 44 <<

>> Chapter 37 <<

3.7K 186 48
By Cl0udMusic

7 more chapters

hey guys! sorry for making you wait. 

I was writing drafts upon drafts of this story before i planned to smoothly update them so that I wont have to trouble you. 

Please enjoy and comments, votes, etc are very much welcomed. 

**

Tooru moaned when Naoya's tongue invaded his cavern and explored it thoroughly. His hands reached and wrapped around his lover's neck to bring himself closer to him. Being an athlete and having exercised regularly, Tooru had good lungs and that means that the kiss lasted longer than it should have. The room was getting hotter and Naoya was getting touchy, so was Tooru, but both knew that it wasn't the time to proceed to the smexy part due to Tooru having practice the next day.

It would be bad for him to suddenly have a sore lower half if he were to attend practice, wouldn't it?

When they separated, a silver line connected their once joined lips and darkened apple green orbs clashed with misty dark chocolate brown ones. Their faces close to each other that they could already feel the others breath and both reveled in the intimacy between them.

Naoya snaked his arm to Tooru's waist and allowed himself to fall on his back on Tooru's bed, pulling the still flushed male to his body as they both lay down and enjoyed their time together.

Wonder why Naoya was there in Miyagi?

Summer break was ongoing and he just had to feel his Tooru physically and not just in their dreamscape. He wanted to hold him in his arms and truly feel the warmth that his lover emitted. 

So, he asked his father to drive him to Miyagi and for permission to stay a couple of days with his lover. Rinsho was happy since Naoya wasn't spending the summer home alone and was actually seeking initiative to visit another place.

Motoko was shocked when Naoya had suddenly appeared on her doorstep and she soon became ecstatic when she heard that he was planning to stay a few days on their home. The boy was being polite and kind of awkward when he was asking her permission to stay and Motoko straight up told his to just call her mom since she accepted his relationship with his son.

When Tooru had come home, he was baffled as to why his mother was grinning like a fool and just shook it off as he escaped to his room. After closing the door, Tooru suddenly gasped as hands suddenly restrained him and covered his mouth, pulling him backwards and his back collided with a toned chest.

Dark chocolate brown eyes widened in panic and fear when he felt soft lips trail kisses from his earlobe down to his neck, passing quite a few ticklish spots. He was struggling as hard as he could and was beginning to tear up. 

Thoughts of how Naoya would react if he was taken like this sprung in his mind but it soon vanished when the person behind him leaned closer to his ear, "My love, I'm home."

Tooru didn't let his giddiness to show on his face, puffing his cheeks out as he playfully glared at the teen who almost caused him have a heart attack. Shoving Naoya away from him and dumping his bag on the floor, he distanced himself a couple of steps away from Naoya who just had a teasing and victorious smirk on his face. 

Deep down, Tooru was fuming in embarrassment and adoration at how that damning smirk just fits too well on his already good-looking face.

Coaxing Tooru and getting closer to him was fun for Naoya as he was able to see different expressions adoring his smooth and beautiful face. The way he (Tooru) would puff his cheeks out when he realized that he was being swayed by his (Naoya) mere loving words, the way his dark chocolate brown eyes would avert when he didn't want to be drowned by his apple green eyes, and how his cheeks would flush red, even his neck and all the way to the tips of his ears when Naoya made sensual jokes.

 Naoya felt extremely joyful when he got to see all of those.

As of the moment, the two were pressed against each other, chests pushed to one another as Tooru laid his head on Naoya's arm, as his makeshift pillow, and tucked on the crook of his neck. He gently nudged on Naoya, inhaling the calming lavender scent of his lover and just sighed in peace. Times like this rarely happened when he was together with that Fukumi girl. With Naoya, this is just too precious.

A knock broke the tranquil moment of the two, followed by Motoko's voice as she roused them for dinner. From her slightly high pitched and sing-sang way of calling them as well as the slight noise made downstairs, Tooru widened his eyes, jumping out of Naoya's hold as he stood up and fixed himself.

Naoya watched attentively, though feeling a little bit empty when Tooru jumped away from his arms, as Tooru combed through his messy hair and fixed his shirt. Taking the hand that Tooru extended to him, the two came down to the dining room and Naoya felt Tooru let go of his hand to go and embrace a woman he has never met before but guessed to be Tooru's older sister.

She had a similar appearance to Tooru, however, there was a beauty mark a little ways below her right eye. Her hair was the same dark chocolate brown, only, it was longer and reaching the middle of her back. When the two siblings separated, she gasped when her eyes landed on Naoya, pulling her little brother to her, "Tooru, you didn't tell me that you have a guest today. If you had, I would've brought more food and ingredients. "

Tooru smiled sheepishly, showing that he had forgotten that she was even going to visit them despite having been reminded by her earlier this morning. His older sister rolled her eyes at his sheepish smile before flicking his forehead and sauntering towards Naoya. Extending her hand, she calmly observes the new male, "Hi! My names Oikawa Shoko, Tooru's older sister! Nice to meet you! "

Naoya mentally noted the bubbly personality and decided that he liked the woman enough and was glad that she wasn't the type to judge her younger brothers friends, err, lover. Clasping his hand to hers, he smiled politely, "I'm Furuya Naoya, Tooru's lover. It's so nice to meet my future sister in law. "

Both siblings blinked as silence took over the room; however, what was inside their minds differed.

Naoya's eyes gleamed with amusement as he waited for their response, purposely speaking the words he had a few seconds ago for the sake of having another entertainment unfold and another expression that he will unravel from his beloved Tooru. 

He just had to do something to make things entertaining, okay?

He smirked triumphantly when Tooru's face blossomed red and steam came out from his ears, legs weakening that led him to crouch and cover his steaming face. Tooru was taken aback when Naoya had uncaringly dropped the bomb of them being lovers to his sister and even called her his future sister in law! Like, Tooru was damn glad that Naoya was thinking of them being together that long and that he was planning on making it happen but you don't just drop the bomb of being lovers, what more with the two of them being gay, to your sister that doesn't even have a single idea of his sudden shift in orientation.

It's over, it's over! Let me just go find a hole and spend my embarrassing life over there!

Tooru screamed in his mind.

"Whoa, what made you date Uncle Tooru? For a big brother like you to be together with uncle, did he use witchcraft or some love potion?"

Tooru swiveled his head at the origin of the voice and found his nephew causally sipping a strawberry juice and looking at his lover with awe. Processing what his nephew said, Tooru felt arrows stabbing his back as he glared at the little boy but Takeru was unaffected, more focused on the taller male that claimed to be his uncle's lover.

"I DID NOT USE WITCHCRAFT OR WHATEVER! WHERE DID YOU EVEN LEARN THAT, TAKERU?!"

Tooru exclaimed as he marched to Takeru, forgetting his embarrassment as he began pulling on the boy's cheeks with the said boy groaning in pain.

Naoya laughed at their interaction before he focused back on Shoko, who was still blanked out. 

Should he begin to worry at how she wasn't reacting? 

Did she faint with her eyes open? 

Wait, was that possible? 

Naoya observed her for a few more seconds before her dark chocolate brown eyes widened and she opened her lips with a gasp, "MOM! YOU DID NOT TELL ME THAT TOORU HAS A HOT BOYFRIEND! "

Shoko abandoned the three and went to her mother that was laughing inside the kitchen as she scooped up the last food she was cooking. Motoko placed the plate down just as Shoko grabbed her shoulders and shook her back and forth, loudly complaining about how her mother didn't tell her of such an important gossip when they were talking on the phone or when Motoko found out about it.

"It was a shocker to me too, Shoko. Look at Naoya! He's perfect and handsome, more so than Tooru! I even wonder how my childish son got him!"

"How long?! How long has it been since he dumped that fake a**ed b**ch that dared to impolitely invade our home before?! When did he wake up from her spell?! WAIT! How the hell did he even meet him? "

Tooru could only cry as his mother and sister sent imaginary arrows to his pitiful heart as they loudly gossiped about how he managed to get Naoya as a boyfriend. His heart was relieved when he heard no negative comments about their relationship but that relief soon vanished when they kept stabbing him with their words. He wanted to shout, 

HEY! AM I NOT YOUR SON? AM I NOT PERFECT AND HANDSOME? NAOYA WAS THE ONE TO CONFESS TO ME, RIGHT? I AM H.O.T TOO!

But he didn't shout the words as he was too embarrassed by them and their words while Naoya finally laughed loudly and pulled him flushed to his body, helping him hide his red face as his slender fingers ran soothingly on his dark chocolate brown hair. Takeru smirked when he saw his uncle, having an idea that he was the submissive in their relationships and sent thumbs up to Naoya who cocked an eyebrow before nodding in amusement.

"CAN WE PLEASE HAVE DINNER NOW?!"

Tooru exclaimed, dragging Naoya to the dining table and sitting next to him as Takeru secretly took a video of his uncle's pitiful state. The mother and older sister laughed at his red face before calming down and a joyous meal was shared between the Oikawa's and Furuya Naoya.

When the two were given yet another alone time by his family, Tooru remembered his plan for the future as the two were cuddling on the couch, watching another alien documentary with Japanese subtitles below the screen.

With Tooru sitting between Naoya's legs spread apart, he looked up and kissed Naoya's jaw, "I'm planning on going to Tokyo for college... "

Tooru started and Naoya shifted his attention from the documentary to his little lover who was gauging his reaction to such news and Naoya didn't disappoint as he smiled and pecked his forehead, "Okay. When you pick a college there, be sure to tell me so that we can both scout it out. By then, would you like to tour around Tokyo with me?"

Tooru grinned, "I'd love to! Thanks, Naoya! "

Warmth that only Tooru could give him surged in his heart as his lover squirmed to get into a more comfortable position within his hold as he turned to watch the documentary again and Naoya tightened his hold.

Both were too engrossed in their sweet moment that they didn't notice the two women watching them from the small opening of the door and holding their squealing inside as to not startle the two. Behind them stood Takeru who watched the two adults with a deadpan face as his eyes filled with resignation and tiredness. He wondered, was he really the child here or are they?

**

{End of Chapter}

7 more chapters

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 4.7K 62
[Complete; 200k+ words] One way or another, the Makoshima children have been dogged by misfortune ever since the beginning. Different people cope in...
138K 4.2K 16
UNDER EDITING (If early chapters seem better written than master chapters, that's why. I will put a notice on the chapter when it has been edited :))...
15.8K 825 15
"The small stars, hearts, and the occasional dicks that would cover Iwaizumi's stomach and chest made his day. Although he would never admit it he lo...
32.6K 523 26
βπ‹πŽπŽπŠ 𝐀𝐓 π˜πŽπ”π‘ ππ‘π„π“π“π˜ ππ”π’π’π˜, 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐖𝐄𝐓 π…πŽπ‘ πŒπ„βž εΉΌγͺじみ π™Šπ™žπ™ π™–π™¬π™– 𝙭 π™π™šοΏ½...