His Queen

By JFstories

The day he chose her is the day that her fate was already sealed. *** 'Yong guwapong lalaki na pasyente mo sa... More

SIMULA
HELIOS
Kabanata I
Kabanata II
Kabanata III
Kabanata IV
Kabanata V
Kabanata VI
Kabanata VII
Kabanata VIII
Kabanata IX
Kabanata X
Kabanata XI
Kabanata XII
Kabanata XIII
Kabanata XIV
Kabanata XV
Kabanata XVI
Kabanata XVII
Kabanata XVIII
Kabanata XIX
Kabanata XX
Kabanata XXI
Kabanata XXII
Kabanata XXIII
Kabanata XXIV
Kabanata XXV
Kabanata XXVI
Kabanata XXVII
Kabanata XXVII Part II
Kabanata XXVIII
Kabanata XXIX
Kabanata XXX
HIS QUEEN
Now a free story!

Epilogo

76.2K 2.1K 508
By JFstories

Thank you for supporting this story until the end!

Hope to see you too in my other Daybreak Series (they're free to read here on WP) And they also have uncut book version too! For the Daybreak Series Collection, you may also purchase them in National Book Stores and anvilpublishing acct in Lazada and Shopee.

♔END ♕

"MY QUEEN..."

I heard the most sexy voice utter my name. Marahan akong dumilat. Nasa tabi ko ang pinakamagandang lalaking nakita ko sa buong buhay ko. Ang pinagmanahan ng mga anak ko. Ang swerte na sinasabi ni Ka Gorio.

Ngayon ko lang na-realized na talagang swerte ako. Biruin mo iyon? Nabuhay ako nang matagal. Naranasan kong mabuhay sa katauhan at buhay ng ibat-ibang tao. Ang dami kong natapos na course. At sa kabila ng mga hamon ng buhay bampira, swerte pa rin ako. Sinuwerte pa rin. Kasama ko ngayon ang lalaking mahal ko, at mabubuo na ang aming pamilya kasama ng mga anak namin.

"When we get back to the mansion, gusto kong ayusin mo ang bahay sa paraang gusto mo. It's yours. The mansion is yours. Ang tagal kong pinangarap na makasama sa mansion sa bawat bukang liwayway at dapit-hapon."

"I will. I will always be with you." Sumiksik ako sa malapat at matigas na dibdib ni Helios. Dinama ko ang pagtibok ng puso niya. Yumakap naman siya sa bewang ko sa loob ng sinusukuban naming kumot. Wala kaming masyadong pag-uusap kanina, basta nagkakaintindihan kami.

Alam naming marami pa kaming kakaharaping pagsubok. Nandiyan pa ang mga kuya ko na never say die pa rin sa goal ng mga ito na magparami ng lahing-bampira, nandiyan pa rin si Liana na pag may pagkakataon ay eeksena at eeksena pa rin, pero balewala na silang lahat sa amin. Magkasama na kami ni Helios ngayon. Kasama pa ng mga anak namin. And together, we are stronger.

Walang makakabuwag sa pamilyang Vox!

Tiningala ko siya. Gandang-ganda na naman sa akin ang mga tinginan ng lalaking 'to. Hay, masasanay rin ako. Charot!

"Anong iniisip ng reyna ko?"

Napahagikhik ako. Hindi niya na kasi nababasa ang isip ko kaya palagi ng praning ang lolo niyo.

"Tumatawa ka?"

"Bawal ba?" Pinisil ko ang matangos niyang ilong. "May kasalanan ka pa nga pala sa akin."

"Huh? Ano?" Nag-panic siya agad. Cute!

"Tagal mong sumagot kanina!" sumbat ko sa kanya. "Hindi kaya ako humihinga habang hinihintay ang sagot mo. Paano kung natuluyan ako, ha?!"

Napangisi siya. "Hindi mangyayari iyon. You're a vampire, remember?"

Inirapan ko siya pero lalo naman ako nagsumiksik. This time, sa leeg naman niya.

Yumuko siya at hinalikan ako sa noo. "My heart is yours for centuries..."

"Hindi na ako aalis. Hindi ko na kayo iiwan. Sasamahan kita, pagsisilbihan kita, gusto mo ba?"

Ngumisi siya. "Ako dapat ang magsilbi sa aking reyna."

"No. Ako naman ngayon. Ako naman ngayon ang magmamahal sa 'yo."

Napangiti ako. "I love you, too..."

"I love you..."

Tiningala ko siya ulit. "I love you more..."

"I love you most. And I will love you for a thousand years more..."

"Wala na talo mo na ako! Ginalingan mo masyado!" Naiiyak pero nakangiting hinampas ko siya sa balikat. "I love you na lang for million more years kung aabot man."

"Aabot. Paabutin natin..." Inalis niya ang kumot at inangkin ang mga labi ko.

Ito iyong halik na sa lalaking ito ko lang mararanasan. Ito iyong halik alam ko na hinding-hindi ko pagsasawaan. Abutin man kami ng milyong taon, sigurado ako, na si Helios lang ang pakamamahalin ko, hanggang sa dulo man ng walang hanggan.

Sandali siyang humiwalay para paalalahanan ako. Baka raw kasi makalimot e.

"I love you, Ria. Very much so... You are my queen, and I will only bow down to you." At nag-go down nga siya.

And soon, the bed was shaking violently. Wala eh! Vampire eh!

♚♚♚

SHE lays in the middle of the bed silently. She stares blankly at the ceiling of the room. Her black, long hair was scattered on the white pillow. I brought her to the mansion I bought for us. In this place together with our children, our kingdom will stand.

Before the daybreak, she gives birth to three male offsprings-our children. The blessing behind the curse. And I will do everything to make them happy.

I will love them with all of me.

"Hindi ko matatanggap ang isang demonyong tulad mo!" Her tears continued to flow down her face and it pains me.

When she finally had the courage to look at me, I saw the bitterness and disgust in her eyes. I understand her. I even had difficulties accepting what I have become at first.

I slowly kneeled in front of her and grabbed her hands. "Forgive me.." She did not withdraw her hands from me but I can feel how cold she is. "I am immortal. Everyone will die except me. Forgive this man for being selfish."

I heard the loud thumping of her heart.

"I will not die. I will not grow old. That was the curse given to me." I felt like giving up anytime. I am dying inside due to her coldness towards me. "I lost everyone. My family, my friends... All of them are now gone. They're all gone and here I am, I was left alone with no one."

She looked at me and did not even dare to move. For a moment, I saw how the way she looked at me changed. There's no longer pain and disgust. Maybe, just maybe, she got surprised that a demon like me, just like what she said, has the capability to cry.

"I thought I no longer need anyone. I do not even care about what's around me. I can be alone forever. I'm already getting used to it anyway. I don't need anyone, I can be with myself and I am okay. But I saw you. I saw you and my heart thundered inside my chest. I couldn't forget you after that. So please, please forgive me. Forgive me for being selfish. For wanting you so much."

Her lips parted as if she were about to say something. I waited but she said nothing.

I badly want to touch her face because I know how hard it is for her to accept what I just confessed. And the pain it causes me is doubled. It is because I know that she's suffering because of me.

"Everything is good until the moment I saw you. And I cannot stop myself from thinking of you. I promised to look for you no matter where you are. How far you are. I will walk a thousand miles just to see you... Because that's what only matters to me now. You. "

Her round beautiful eyes were just staring at me.

"Let me make you my queen. I promise to only bow down to you and put you first in everything. I swear to you I will..."

She blinked.

I kneeled and kissed her feet. "Thank you, good Lord, for I finally found the one to be with eternally..."

WAKAS

JAMILLE FUMAH

@JFstories

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6M 578K 81
On her 18th birthday, Claret finds out that her destiny is to be a healer in Nemetio Spiran, a vampire world where all is not as it seems. ...
2.1M 54.2K 57
To transform her family's life from rags to riches, Cari is determined to focus on her studies and set the idea of love aside. But upon meeting the m...
1.3M 42.7K 34
THE WATTY AWARDS 2021 WINNER: ROMANCE Due to an unexpected pregnancy, ex-lovers Ryo and Frankie are forced to live under the same roof. They can't st...
4M 88K 58
Evangeline Yu went back to the Philippines only to find out that her house was sold, her sister had ran away with her money and her mother was in com...