READING LIST 11

By Danikat55

Quick Transmigration: Male Lead, You're Overpowered? (THIS STORY IS NOT MINE FOR OFFLINE PURPOSES ONLY) AUTHO... More

1-10

11-20

631 7 0
By Danikat55

Chapter 11: Rich and Powerful Young Master is a Little Cold 11

Ah Zhao smiled at the male lead: "Thank you for the compliment. I also think that I'm good-looking."

Xiao Yan: "......"

When being praised that they're beautiful, shouldn't the reaction of the other party be modest in normal circ.u.mstances?

What kind of situation will someone have a direct and efficient way of accepting praises while having no qualms?

(TL: Woah, what am I typing? I need Editor-sama)

He looked at Ah Zhao's face with some suspicion. He had a hint of doubt on his previous speculation.

Will such a woman who shows all her thoughts on her face really cooperate with Zhao Li to black him?

(TL: Black him... Um... it's like doing something bad to him? I don't know how to phrase it.)

Or is it that she is currently pretending and deliberately showed him this kind of face?

Xiao Yan is inclined to believe in the latter in his heart.

If it's really pretending......

He looked at Ah Zhao's all smiling unpretentious face, only to feel a little cold in the bottom of his heart——with such skill in acting and there's even such a face, she's bound to get famous if she mixed in the entertainment circle. Why bother to come to him?

Ah Zhao didn't know that the male lead's mind had already turned so many times.

The truth of the matter is actually very simple: Ah Zhao herself thinks that she is really beautiful and she very much agrees with the male lead's words.

As for modesty, what is that?

——It doesn't exist!

Being aware that she has a closer relationship with the male lead, Ah Zhao feels that the mission is progressing more smoothly than she imagined!

As a result of Ah Zhao's good mood, she took Xiao Yan for a run for an entire hour for the whole morning.

This is absolutely a huge torment for Xiao Yan.

All these years, in order to deceive Zhao Li, he honestly didn't work out at all.

There's no such situation as being outwardly thin and weak but muscular when clothes are stripped off. The whole villa is full of Zhao Li's people. It's impossible to hide it from them.

(TL: Yeah! That's right! No such thing as weak-looking but muscular!)

Therefore, he is genuinely a Xiao "White Chicken" Yan.

So an hour of the morning run, even if it's only jogging, is already half of Xiao Yan's life.

If you can say that before the run, Xiao Yan's complexion is pale and very not healthy.

So right now, his complexion is already as white as a paper(deathly pale).

His black half-length hair is already sticking to his face, which looks so white that it looks nearly transparent. Even his lips have lost their color. He looks like he's going to fall anytime.

Ah Zhao looked at such male lead. She resolutely doesn't want to admit that she unexpectedly sensed a fragile beauty from Xiao Yan's body.

Inexplicably want to bully him and make him show a more helpless expression......

(TL: She thinks that the fragile Xiao Yan is so beautiful. Why do I feel like Ah Zhao is acting like an ML to a fragile MC?)

Stop!

Ah Zhao shook her head, pushing aside the strange thoughts from her head aside.

She went near Xiao Yan with concern and asked: "Are you all right?"

She and the system already discussed this degree of intensity.

In theory, it should be within the scope of the current Xiao Yan's body.

It's just that Xiao Yan's current appearance is not quite good when you look at it.

Xiao Yan shook his head, pressing down the b.l.o.o.d.y taste on his throat.

He knew it in his heart: "No matter what purpose this Xu Zhao have, what she is doing now is a good thing for him.

He can not only exercise his weak body, but this will also not arouse Zhao Li's suspicion.

Even if Zhao Li asks, he can push all the blame to Xu Zhao.

For a moment, Xiao Yan's mind took a sharp turn and in the twinkling of an eye, another plan has been changed.

His silent and stubborn(in her eyes) appearance fell into Ah Zhao's eyes. She felt distressed for the male lead.

Xiao Yan is the type of typical child who chooses to stay silent even if he feels uncomfortable? Ah Zhao thought with pity for him.

"We'll stop until here today. Let's walk back slowly. Aunt Zhang's breakfast should be ready." Ah Zhao said.

Chapter 12: Rich and Powerful Young Master is a Little Cold 12

Xiao Yan nodded. When he followed Ah Zhao, his foot "unexpectedly" went soft and he seems to be slamming into the ground.

The sharp-eyed Ah Zhao quickly held him up.

The sweet scent of a woman poured into his nose.

Xiao Yan's face blushed red. He hurriedly pushed away from her but due to his current body's limp and powerless state, it basically has no effect.

Ah Zhao is very shocked in her mind at the degree of the male lead's "weakness". She has long forgotten to keep her distance from him.

She slightly frowned and held down Xiao Yan's arm: "Don't move. You don't have enough strength?

Xiao Yan looked down as he was too embarra.s.sed to answer.

Looking at this, Ah Zhao thought.

She remembered that the male lead resists the approach of others. She asked again: "Will you feel uncomfortable if you lean on me now?"

Xiao Yan didn't speak and only kept his head down. However, the tip of his ear which was half-hidden under his black hair had quietly turned red.

Ah Zhao didn't think about it deeply and just felt happy in her heart at the male lead's reaction.

He didn't push her away.

What does this mean?

It explains that the male lead doesn't have much resistance in having contact with her!

(TL: You're thinking too much. He's just too weak to push you.)

Since he doesn't resist her today, then she can slowly start trying to reach out to other people tomorrow.

Rounding off, the mission is half-completed in an instant.

Absolutely perfect!

"I'll hold your arm and slowly walk back." Ah Zhao's voice couldn't hide how good her mood is.

Xiao Yan felt a hand bypa.s.sing his arm. It gently and firmly held him up.

The warm sensation was transmitted through the place where the two people touched.

Ever since he was sent to this place at the age of ten, he had never had such intimate contact with anyone.

In the moment when Ah Zhao's hand stretched over, Xiao Yan's body reflexively stiffened.

He gnashed his teeth to restrain the urge of pushing the other side away, only to find out soon that he wasn't as repulsive at the woman's approach as he had imagined.

Xiao Yan froze for a moment.

He bowed his head down and looked at the other person's hand.

After all these years, he had long been subconsciously clear that he does not like the habit of being close to strangers.

What is this situation?

Is Xu Zhao special? Or is it that he himself is not resistant to others as he imagined?

"......Xiao Yan?" Ah Zhao's voice brought him back from his thoughts.

Xiao Yan raised his head and came in contact with Ah Zhao's smiling eyes: "Teacher, what is it?"

"I said, you don't need to be scared of other people."

"What?" Xiao Yan didn't react for a moment.

"For example, the butler and the aunts in the villa, they take your Xiao family's salary and work for your family."

Ah Zhao's voice is not loud but it is enough for Xiao Yan to hear clearly.

"Your life shouldn't be what they want you to be as what it looks like now."

"It's what you yourself like to become and what kind of life you want them to provide you."

Xiao Yan expression looked complicated.

Saying it lightly, he has no father or mother here. Who cares about his opinion?

"So you have to make yourself strong." Ah Zhao said.

Xiao Yan realized that what she just said is what he really thought in his mind.

His face looked stiff and he was even more upset in his heart: In front of Xu Zhao, his endurance and camouflage are always extra fragile.

Under normal circ.u.mstances, he couldn't even really reveal half of his real thoughts in his mind at all.

He simply doubted that this woman has black magic.

Ah Zhao can't really feel the waves she set off in the male lead's mind.

She seized this opportunity to pour chicken soup:

(TL: chicken soup - chicken soup for the soul - i.e. feel-good motivational stories which are often used disparagingly because the stories don't really have the effect of changing people's lives)

"So if you want to change your current situation, you have to become stronger."

"Strong enough to make all people don't dare to ignore your opinion and strong enough that no one dares to bully you."

Chapter 13: Rich and Powerful Young Master is a Little Cold 13

Xiao Yan suddenly raised his head and looked at Ah Zhao.

"Stronger?" He repeated the word.

Ah Zhao nodded.

Xiao Yan hanged down his eyes. His long curly eyelashes were quivering, revealing some kind of fragile beauty.

He lowly laughed at himself: "How do I get stronger? You saw it, too. My mom left early and my dad doesn't like me. I can't do anything. I can't do anything and I'm not likable."

"I have a half-brother who receives everyone's high expectations."

"I'm just a useless waste. How can I become stronger?"

Ah Zhao opened her eyes wide open: How can a man mourn so much?

She emotionally said: "No, you're——"

Ah Zhao wanted to say that he is the male protagonist of this world and that he's destined to be strong and embark on the pinnacle of life.

But she can't say this, she can only tell him: "You are Xiao Yan ah."

Xiao Yan didn't speak.

Ah Zhao has not yet mastered the skills of comforting people. She can only dryly say: "No one is born superior or inferior to others. Xiao Yan, you need to have confidence in yourself."

Seeing that Xiao Yan still didn't speak, Ah Zhao racked her brain and continued: "I think you're very good."

Xiao Yan looked up at her. His eyes seemed to have a bright light in them.

Ah Zhao felt it is a good time to say this while the iron is hot: "Don't you know who your teacher is? Teacher graduated from T University and yes, I am one of those legendary top students. Are you still not convinced of a top student's vision? I said that you are very good. You are not worse than your brother. Don't you believe me?"

Xiao Yan looked at the person who racked her brain to comfort him

He didn't realize that the corner of his lips had already raised when he heard those clumsy words of comfort.

The other person is trying everything to comfort him and wanted to make him happy.

He originally tried to casually probe out to see her reaction.

But now, it turned into a deliberate seduction.

He wanted to see her think about himself and pour all her mind into him.

"Is teacher really telling the truth?"

The exquisite and beautiful teenager bows his head while tightly staring at her, subconsciously talking with a tone of tension and expectation. It's like a little puppy that desperately needs the affirmation of its owner.

Ah Zhao's heart melted into a pool of water.

She nodded hard: "Of course. In the future, you will be able to become a man who will stand at the pinnacle of life and everyone will look up at you with envy."

"Will teacher keep looking at me?"

Ah Zhao froze for a moment then immediately nodded: "Of course!"

Xiao Yan smiled and took the initiative to hold Ah Zhao's hand.

"Thank you, teacher. I had a good rest. Let's go back."

This is also good.

Whatever purpose she has, he's not going to pursue it.

As long as she only looks at himself like this, always coaxing him and only have him in her eyes. It is enough.

Xiao Yan felt the warm touch on the palm of his hand. His eyes are serene and the depth can't be seen: Teacher, you must not deceive me......

Ah Zhao looked at their hands with some entanglement.

It is clearly a serious positive energy chicken soup pouring scene.

How, how come they're now holding hands?

Chapter 14: Rich and Powerful Young Master is a Little Cold 14

Sensing her discomfort, Xiao Yan slanted his head. He asked doubtfully: "What's wrong, teacher?"

Ah Zhao shook her left hand that was taken hold of and felt somewhat uncomfortable: "Why are you holding my hand?"

Xiao Yan suddenly went pale and let go of Ah Zhao's hand like he was electrocuted.

"Right, I'm sorry. Will teacher hate me now?"

Ah Zhao: "......"

She got a little fl.u.s.tered and asked the system: "Did I just hurt the male lead with the words I said?"

The system is also fl.u.s.tered: "It is said that teenagers in their adolescence are very sensitive. In addition, the male lead is afraid to be in contact with people."

Ah Zhao immediately felt remorseful.

She really just casually said those ah.

In a moment of desperation, Ah Zhao grabbed the male lead's hand.

"This teacher doesn't hate you. The teacher is just...... not accustomed to it, right, not accustomed!"

Xiao Yan looked at both of their hands. He's satisfied at the bottom of his heart. He spoke with a little bit of loss and grievance: "Teacher doesn't have to comfort me......"

Ah Zhao quickly shook her head: "I'm not comforting. The teacher really likes Xiao Yan very much."

"Really?"

Xiao Yan laughed out and he took hold of Ah Zhao's hand hard: "That's good. Right now, it's only teacher who treats me so well......"

When Ah Zhao heard this, she felt a bit sad. She also no longer minded the uncomfortable feeling of holding hands while walking back to the villa.

Standing at the door, the butler has a shocked expression on his face when he saw the two people holding hands when they returned.

"Young master, Teacher Xu, you......"

Xiao Yan didn't speak. Ah Zhao summoned up her courage to say: "Xiao Yan is a little unwell. I supported him up while returning."

The butler quickly shook his head: "......"

Please don't insult my eyes and IQ. Is that how you support someone?

But thinking of Zhao Li's instructions, the butler didn't say anything else and nodded his head as if he believed what she said.

When the two people went upstairs to wash up, the butler put away his expression and can't help but think inwardly.

He never thought that Miss Xu Zhao's efficiency is so fast!

It's only one morning but they're already holding hands.

(TL: Yeah, and maybe tomorrow they'll get married. In three days, their son will be old enough to buy soy sauce)

He without trouble made a phone call to Xiao Madam, Zhao Li, at once: "h.e.l.lo, Madam...... En, yes, I saw the two people come back while holding hands. Young master Xiao Yan doesn't reject at all...... Okay, all right."

B city, Xiao family villa.

Zhao Li is in a good mood and hang up the phone.

She really didn't look for the wrong person.

That woman named Xu Zhao is indeed very good regarding matters about relationships.

How can Xiao Yan, who haven't seen a few decent women, escape this kind of extraordinarily beautiful woman?

She thought about it a little then found a familiar bank account. She conveniently transferred a sum of money.

When Ah Zhao exited the shower, she saw an extra five-digit transfer on her mobile phone and just four words:

"You're doing pretty well."

Her communication with Zhao Li is always very brief.

From the bottom of her heart, Zhao Li just doesn't see a woman such as Xu Zhao who is unscrupulous for money.

She doesn't like such a woman for not being innocent and indiscreet.

But she forgot how she used all kinds of means to hook up with Father Xiao when Mrs. Xiao was still alive.

The age of Xiao Mo, Xiao family's second young master, is an unspoken secret in the upper circle——When Zhao Li was pregnant with him, Mrs. Xiao wasn't dead yet.

So Ah Zhao doesn't really understand how this current Madam Xiao's brain works:

How can such a woman who used unscrupulous means able to stand up and look down on others?

Where does her sense of superiority come from?

Chapter 15: Rich and Powerful Young Master is a Little Cold 15

Ah Zhao came out of the room but she suddenly remembered something. She turned and knocked on Xiao Yan's door.

"Teacher?" The teenager just finished taking a shower. His hair still has traces of water and was softly sticking to his cheek.

Ah Zhao pointed downstairs: "Let's go down and eat?"

Xiao Yan hesitated.

Ah Zhao looked unhappy: "Have you forgotten already what teacher told you? You promised the teacher that you'd change."

She looked at the teenager who looked to be in a dilemma but eventually nodded.

Ah Zhao is very happy.

The two people finally arrived at the dining room.

There's only food for one person on the table.

When she saw Xiao Yan coming, Aunt Zhang who was carrying porridge to the table was surprised: "Young Master Xiao Yan, What are you doing down here?"

Xiao Yan subconsciously looked at Ah Zhao.

Ah Zhao didn't speak but she gave him an encouraging look.

It's obvious what she was implying: Let him speak for himself.

Xiao Yan froze at once. Ah Zhao noticed that his fist was clenched tightly, apparently very nervous.

"I...... I will eat here later." Xiao Yan said one word at a time.

Aunt Zhang froze for a moment and subconsciously said: "I'm going to ask the butler......"

Ah Zhao interrupted her: "Why? Is the butler the master here?"

Aunt Zhang shook her head quickly: "but......"

Ah Zhao pulled Xiao Yan to sit down: "It doesn't matter but, does Xiao Yan have to ask for other people's consent to eat a meal?"

Aunt Zhang embarra.s.sedly voiced her answer: "Then I'll be going to prepare the cutlery."

Back in the kitchen, Aunt Zhang's face suddenly fell.

"Pah! Did you really think you are the protagonist?" She took a pair of chopsticks and a bowl indignantly.

Another maid who also helps in the kitchen asked curiously: "Who made you angry?"

"It's that Xu Zhao shaming me. I, Zhang Lan, have been working here for so many years. The butler doesn't even say anything bad to me. Just who does she think she is......"Aunt Zhang chattered endlessly.

The maid shook her head: "She is invited by the Madam. Who knows what her background is. And looking at the sort of person Miss Xu is, she doesn't seem to be leaving this place in a long time. We shouldn't provoke her."

Aunt Zhang sighed and murmured a few more indignant words then went out again.

Ah Zhao didn't know that Aunt Zhang had so much complaints on her.

Of course, even if she knows, she wouldn't care.

(TL: I like how these authors write something like "She doesn't know that people are talking about her but even if she knows, she wouldn't care.")

Other than her thinking about her mission target, Xiao Yan, she doesn't have any obligation to care about other people's emotions.

"This porridge is not bad. Taste it." She gave Xiao Yan a bowl of porridge.

Xiao Yan obediently drank it down and put down his chopsticks.

Ah Zhao silently looked at the other's hands hold the bowl delicately. How can a boy in his growth stage eat so little?

"Are you full?" She asked.

Xiao Yan nodded.

The next second, he had two more buns in his bowl.

"You eat so little. No wonder you're so weak." Ah Zhao gave him a disapproving look.

(TL: Ah Zhao has a poison tongue. She hits just where it hurts. I hear Xiao Yan's heart breaking into pieces.)

Xiao Yan looked at her with his eyes wide open.

"The cla.s.s later isn't going to be easy. You should eat more."

Xiao Yan didn't say anything. He silently ate the two buns in his bowl.

Ah Zhao was satisfied and began eating her own meal.

After the two people were done with their meals, Xiao got up but he inadvertently collided with Aunt Zhang who came to clean up the dishes.

Not too serious, Aunt Zhang exaggeratedly cried out, making Xiao Yan be careful next time.

Xiao Yan didn't speak. He went straight to the bathroom.

In the bathroom.

The faucet's water was turned to the maximum. Xiao Yan seemed to be on edge and kept rubbing his hand.

Chapter 16: Rich and Powerful Young Master is a Little Cold 16

His coat was taken off and was tossed aside by him. The skin on the back of his hand that was touched by Aunt Zhang had been rubbed so much it turned red.

As expected...... He still can't bear the touch of other people?

Xiao Yan let the ice-cold water pour into his hands. In his mind, he remembers the feeling of holding Ah Zhao's palms.

Warm and soft. He doesn't even feel the least bit disgusted.

He raised his head and looked at the young man in the mirror.

It's a pale and thin teenager with a beautiful face.

Xiao Yan knows that many women like this kind of teenager.

Regarding Xu Zhao's appearance, he knew that she wasn't resistant to him.

The corner of his lips raised and he smiled softly.

"Be good to me, Teacher Xu." He gently whispered.

You're the one who provoked me first.

There was a knock on the door.

Ah Zhao stood outside the bathroom somewhat worriedly and called out Xiao Yan's name——He's been inside there for a long time.

The door opened.

The sorry figure of Xiao Yan emerged in front of Ah Zhao.

"What happened to you?"

Xiao Yan somewhat looked embarra.s.sed: "I just accidentally fell and the coat got dirty."

Ah Zhao immediately got worried: "You didn't get hurt anywhere, right?"

Xiao Yan shook his head: "There's not much problem except for a little scratch on the back of my hand."

Ah Zhao looked at the left hand that he was hiding behind him: "Put your hands out and let me see it."

Xiao Yan subconsciously shrank a bit, not following her instructions.

Ah Zhao narrowed her eyes: "Xiao Yan."

She found out that as long as she makes her face look cold and called out the male lead's name, the other person will be obedient.

Little did she imagine that it is just because Xiao Yan liked to hear his name being called out with care and concern.

He slowly stretched out his hand and Ah Zhao saw that the back of his hand is red and the skin seemed to have broken a bit.

Ah Zhao felt distressed for him: "It's going to be alright."

She didn't care about the clothes anymore. She took Xiao Yan to his room and asked the butler to get an ointment to wipe on his hand.

Because of applying the ointment, the two are very close to each other.

Xiao Yan quietly sat on the bed, looking at the woman who was carefully applying the ointment on his hand.

At this angle, he can see the top of Ah Zhao's black hair and lower, he can see her long eyelashes droop.

Her eyes were beautiful and as clear as water. At this moment, that water is softly surrounded him.

There was a light fragrance which lingers on the tip of his nose, unlike the smell of perfume.

Xiao Yan took a deep breath and slightly closed his eyes.

"Well." Ah Zhao breathes a sigh of relief and was about to stand up.

A pulling force came from her arm. She was just standing up and her center of gravity was already unstable. Thus, she subconsciously staggered forward all at once.

A slightly cold embrace clung to her

"Teacher." Xiao Yan lowly called out.

Ah Zhao while holding a medicine bottle and cotton swab on her hand: "???"

She subconsciously wanted to break out of his hands but at this moment, Xiao Yan spoke again: "Teacher is very kind to me."

"No one has been so kind to me since my mom left."

Fine.

Ah Zhao froze for a moment and gave up her intention of breaking out of his embrace.

The male lead must've thought of something sad again.

Ah Zhao thought for a while then put aside the cotton swab. She stretched out her hand and patted Xiao Yan's back.

" All the misfortunes and sorrows of the past can't be changed. Look forward, Xiao Yan."

" You still have a long future and you will meet a lot of good people."

Xiao Yan tightened his arm: "It's unlikely. There will be no better people than teacher."

Chapter 17: Rich and Powerful Young Master is a Little Cold 17

Ah Zhao said in her mind that a child who lacks love is like this. He'll be easily satisfied if you give him a little warmth.

She coaxed him: "That's because you don't go out much right now and you don't get to meet more people."

Xiao Yan refused to agree with her words. He only stubbornly repeated: "There is no better person than teacher."

Even if there is one, that person is not the person in front of him.

Ah Zhao has no way but to go along with him: "Alright, why don't you let go of teacher first?"

Xiao Yan didn't say anything else this time and obediently let go of Ah Zhao.

Ah Zhao placed the medicine on his hand and said: "Now, come with me to the study."

She had not forgotten her duty.

In fact, Ah Zhao thinks that Xiao Yan should go to school. The role of a school for a student is by far more simple the knowledge taught.

That is something a tutor cannot replace.

But not to mention the Xiao family's situation, Xiao Yan's current circ.u.mstances itself are not suitable for school.

She can only try to teach him everything she can.

Fortunately, although the system is not very useful in many aspects, it can infuse knowledge and skills into Ah Zhao's mind.

Because she doesn't know the current learning progress of Xiao Yan, Ah Zhao can only give him a few test papers.

Soon, she found out that Xiao Yan's foundation was really tragic.

(TL: The tragic here is actually an idiom 惨不忍睹 which means 'spectacle too horrible to endure')

The knowledge learned almost from the beginning of junior high school need to be re-learned again.

" Teacher, I've let you down. Am I very disappointing?" Xiao Yan sat on the seat with a pale complexion while he looks at Ah Zhao with an uneasy look.

Ah Zhao remembered that he was sent here when he was ten years old. It's normal to not learn anything

She shook her head: "No, we can take it slowly."

She is a woman who won't be easily knocked down by such trifling things!

Xiao Yan seemed to be very uneasy. He suddenly stretched out his hand and took Ah Zhao's hand: "Teacher, don't hate me......"

Ah Zhao sighed and thought in her mind that the male lead is too fragile and sensitive.

She held Xiao Yan's hand: "Don't think of foolish things. Teacher won't hate you."

Xiao Yan said as if making a vow: "I will definitely study hard!"

Ah Zhao can't help but pat his head: "Teacher believes in you."

(TL: Actually, it said that she touched his head but it's the same as patting)

Xiao Yan turned his head away and mumbled: "Don't touch my head. It's like I'm a child."

Ah Zhao broke into laughter: "Aren't you still a child?"

She didn't take the male lead's words seriously but Xiao Yan's words gave her a big surprise.

She's teaching him what she can but she hardly needs to tell them to him for a second time.

Ah Zhao looked at the male lead who was bowing his head while answering problems. She lamented to the system: "If he wasn't delayed by his stepmother, won't male lead had a reputation for being a genius already?"

If this is the case, how can Zhao Li that woman has such a nerve to declare that her stepson's IQ has a problem?

She wonders how powerful her so-called genius son, Xiao Mo, is?

The system nodded hard in agreement: "After all, it's the male lead. How can he not be excellent!"

Ah Zhao thought that what the system said was very reasonable.

On this side, Xiao Yan just finished answering the problems at hand and looked over her side.

As expected, all of them are correct.

Ah Zhao can't resist from praising him: "Xiao Yan, you are really a genius!"

Xiao Yan bowed his head, a little embarra.s.sed.

He chuckled in his mind. He's in this place for six years. How could he just stay in a daze in his room?

These things, he originally knows.

It's just that she looks very happy because of this

Looking at her eyes sparkling with praise, Xiao Yan can't help but admit that he reaped the benefits.

With this being the case, then he can only show a pretense?

Chapter 18: Rich and Powerful Young Master is a Little Cold 18

Time pa.s.sed by.

In the blink of an eye, Ah Zhao had stayed in this world for six months already.

At daybreak.

She was still dazed when the system shouted for her to wake up.

It's time to wake up and exercise.

Ah Zhao rubbed her eyes and sat up. She dazedly washed up and changed her clothes.

Opening the door, it's not surprising to see Xiao Yan standing on the side.

In half a year, there is a huge change in the boy.

The long hair was cut short by Ah Zhao. The whole looked refreshing.

The originally pale complexion was also changed into a healthier one in half a year because of Ah Zhao's perseverance to pull him to exercise. Although he still has fair skin, he doesn't look weak.

There's more meat in his body and he no longer looks like he'll be blown away by the wind.

Of course, the biggest change is the feeling that the male lead gives. Six months ago, when Ah Zhao first saw Xiao Yan, although you might feel that he looked delicate, his whole body exudes a kind of gloomy and cowering temperament.

But now, it's obviously much better. Ah Zhao looked pleasingly at the boy in front of her. Although his temperament is unlike those of the same age, his quiet and peaceful appearance can be highly praised.

Anyone who sees this kind of Xiao Yan had to praise him for being an elegant teenager.

"Teacher, good morning." Xiao Yan smiled at Ah Zhao.

Ah Zhao returned a smile: "Good morning."

The two didn't say anything more. They went out of the villa as they usually did.

The butler stood by the gate and watched the two people's backs as they left. His heart somehow felt uneasy.

Since Miss Xu came, the changes in Younger Master Xiao Yan can be easily seen by the naked eyes.

He looked at Young Master Xiao Yan who was like a dusty jade. After Miss Xu's careful nurturing, like being polished, he finally began to bloom and reveal his brilliance.

If he didn't see the changes, the housekeeper wouldn't imagine that this teenager, who anyone can't see anything special from except for being too quiet and not talkative, was actually the gloomy young master he had been monitoring for several years.

He was feeling a little uneasy in his heart.

The butler is Madam Zhao Li's man(subordinate type). As Zhao Li's position is as stable as Mount Tai, this person who was employed by her will have a better life.

The presence of Young Master Xiao Yan undoubtedly threatens her position as the wife.

The butler told Zhao Li his worries several times but he didn't know what Miss Xu told to the Madam.

Zhao Li directly told him that he should not care about Xiao Yan's matters and listen to Ah Zhao and she knows what's going on.

Really, what did Ah Zhao say to Zhao Li?

Only these words: It's more heartbreaking than never having it to begin with. That is, letting him destroy himself by letting him have it and then letting him lose it afterward.

(TL: I don't know what "it" is. If someone can praise it better, I implore you to comment on it.)

Get close to Xiao Yan, gain his trust, and even get the teenager's love then finally, ruthlessly trample his feelings under your feet.

"Madam Xiao, do you think that Xiao Yan who has mental problems can bear such a blow?" Ah Zhao still thinks that it's not easy to complete the mission. It's still suitable for her to have the role of a spy.

Zhao Li was completely persuaded.

Because in her opinion, as long as Xu Zhao is not stupid enough, she can understand who is more reliable and can give her what she wants between her(ZL) and Xiao Yan.

Of course, this cannot be done without Xiao Yan's cooperation.

Ah Zhao secretly told him not to show his real cleverness and his real learning progress. It's granted that this is only a little secret between the both of them.

It is also because of these words that Xiao Yan finally believed that Ah Zhao is really not Zhao Li's person.

Chapter 19: Rich and Powerful Young Master is a Little Cold 19

"Teacher, you're a little slow today." Xiao Yan who was running in front stopped and looked back at Ah Zhao.

From daybreak, Ah Zhao felt a little dizzy and her feet were soft. She doesn't have any strength.

The moment she heard Xiao Yan's words, she simply stopped.

"Your legs are too long." Ah Zhao looked at Xiao Yan with envy.

In six months, Xiao Yan grew a total of ten centimeters!

The teenager, who was originally one meter seven tall, looked more and more like an adult.

Xiao Yan had a smile on his face when he said to her: "It's teacher who's being to be lazy."

In a longer period of time, Xiao Yan discovered Ah Zhao's real nature.

In the beginning, his teacher was full of spirit while shouting at him every morning to exercise.

One or two months later, he had developed the habit to exercise every morning while Ah Zhao started to get a little lazy.

Even if she still go outside later to accompany him, but she also looks for a variety of reasons to depend on so that she won't move anymore.

Xiao Yan was actually quite moved in his heart be he clearly knows that this person wakes up so early every day to call him to go together. In the end, it is for whom?

He's only a sixteen-year-old boy. After so many years, facing such a person who really cares about him, it was impossible to say that he wasn't touched by it.

Xiao Yan secretly said to himself: As long as Xu Zhao continues to treat him like this, whatever her purpose is and even if she is only pretending, he is willing to always be deceived by her.

As long as she keeps lying to him all the time.

(TL: OMG! Xiao Yan, I thought you finally believed in Ah Zhao after the last chapter?! Why are you still in doubt?)

He is willing to get deceived.

(自欺欺人 = to deceive others and deceive oneself)

Ah Zhao looked at the boy in front of her who had a smile and was walking to her. Her vision suddenly turned black.

The smile on Xiao Yan's lips suddenly fell.

He watched as the person who was smiling at him a second ago suddenly softly fall down.

"Teacher!"

At this moment, a powerful force suddenly broke out of his body. Before Ah Zhao hit the ground, Xiao Yan had already hugged her body.

Ah Zhao didn't lose consciousness, she somewhat shook her head dazedly: "I'm a little dizzy......"

Xiao Yan pursed his lips and reached out to touch her forehead——it's scalding hot.

(TL: Let's cook from Ah Zhao's forehead! *ehem soon deleting this comment*)

"Teacher, you have a high fever.

A fever? Ah Zhao blinked twice.

"Marshmallow, I actually have a fever?" She asked the system in amazement.

A matter like having a fever is a fresh experience for her.

Marshmallow flashed twice and somewhat embarra.s.singly said: "Eh...... I forgot to tell the host that after crossing into the mission world, you will have the same body as the ordinary human body. It's normal to have mortality."

Ah Zhao curiously touched her forehead. It's a little hot, she felt dizzy, and her body doesn't have strength.

So this is what it feels like to have a fever?

Xiao Yan silently watched her behavior.

He inwardly sighed in relief: "Teacher knows how to be concerned about my health but haven't discovered anything wrong in your own body?"

Ah Zhao gently coughed: "I haven't paid too much attention?"

She had been in the system s.p.a.ce for so many years and she never had any illness.

She said that and held Xiao Yan's hand for support to stand up

Her health was a bit impeding her. She only stood for two seconds and she already felt her feet shake.

Xiao Yan watched her. He was silent for a moment and then he suddenly bent down and crouched in front of her.

"Come."

Ah Zhao looked at him with doubt.

Xiao Yan said with a low voice: "I'll carry you on my back, teacher."

Ah Zhao's eyes widened then the pair of eyes even went bright.

"Xiao Yan, you want to carry me on your back?"

Xiao Yan didn't understand why she was so happy. He somehow felt uneasy. He pursed the corner of his lips and said: "I was afraid you'll move slowly and be late for breakfast."

Chapter 20: Rich and Powerful Young Master is a Little Cold 20

Ah Zhao directly understood the male lead's behavior as being embarra.s.sed.

This child cares about her but still not willing to admit that he cares about her.

She also wasn't polite and she directly laid behind Xiao Yan's back.

(TL: Piggyback! I wished it was princess carry but this is also good.)

"Marshmallow, the male lead has taken the initiative to bring me back. Do you think he had already felt the warmth of love?" Ah Zhao asked.

(TL: Oh you don't know. He did... He really did. *lights candle for Ah Zhao*)

The system thought about it and softly encouraged her: "Host, you're awesome! Continue your efforts host!"

"En, I must strive hard!"

A person and a system were cheering for each other. However, they don't know that at that moment, Xiao Yan was experiencing a wonderful entanglement.

The entanglement came from the person he was carrying.

Xiao Yan was sent here when he was ten years old. It can be said that since he became aware of the distinction between men and women, he had never had such close contact with anyone again.

Even in the past six months, he and Ah Zhao became closer to each other but the most intimate contact between them is nothing but holding hands.

(TL: Such a shame, no child ready to buy soy sauce yet... Xiao Yan's so slow.)

However, at this moment, the sensation coming from the person on his back is so real.

Such a delicate and soft body was brightly made clear to Xiao Yan. At the moment, on his own back is a body different from his own. It's the body of a mature woman.

Especially the other's soft *****......

The roots of Xiao Yan's ears were slightly hot.

It's not a pretense this time. He can't help but quicken his pace. He wants to end the current situation quickly.

The woman on his back doesn't understand his entanglements at all.

Ah Zhao laid her head on Xiao Yan's shoulder. She was feeling groggy but her spirit was unceasingly excited because of the male lead's initiative to be closer.

She looked at his queer behavior and her attention finally fell on Xiao's Yan hands which were holding her arms.

Because of this person he was carrying on his back, his arms already have a thin layer of muscles stretched tight. Just looking at it can make people feel the power it contains.

Ah Zhao's heart was filled with emotion: The thin and pale teenager, who seemed as if he was going to be blown by the wind at first sight, was now becoming more and more like a real grown man.

She can't help but reach out and poke Xiao Yan's muscular arm.

Xiao Yan's arm trembled. He turned his head in doubt: "Teacher?"

From Ah Zhao's point of view, the side of the young man's face was very pleasing to the eyes: Although the male lead's character is quiet, his facial features are sharp and distinctively angular.

His face can be counted a very beautiful but it isn't feminine.

Ah Zhao smiled, lazily laid on the male lead's back and muttered: "Your arm is so hard. It makes me feel uncomfortable."

Xiao Yan: "......"

It was a wonderful feeling. It's the first time that his teacher talked to him with such a spoiled tone.

In his eyes, Ah Zhao had always had a role similar to an older generation. She is gentle and patient. She seemed to know everything and taught him a lot of things. It's as if she's omnipotent.

——Although there are a lot of times when she seemed stupid.

Until now, she acted like a spoiled child. It made him remember that she was only a young girl who had just graduated from school. She's also only a few years older than him.

For most people of the same age, they were probably still like a princess who needs to be taken care of by their parents, right?

Xiao Yan shook his head. He can't help but laugh lightly and tease her: "Then should I let teacher down and let you go on your own?"

Ah Zhao hummed twice and muttered something but Xiao Yan didn't hear it too clearly: "......lei......"

Then he felt his neck was loosely surrounded by a pair of soft arms——Ah Zhao's intention to reject his suggestion was clear.

When the arms wrapped around him, Xiao Yan stared blankly for a moment. His body subconsciously wanted to resist and wanted to avoid.

But he remembered who the person on his back was and he had no extra arm to keep her away.

So in just a moment of hesitation, his world was completely surrounded by the smell of this woman.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 1K 88
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
92.9K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
37.7K 812 14
Jake, Sunoo and Jungwon went to a bar they had never been to before, And while they were there in that bar, they didn't know that there were four men...
167K 6.1K 12
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"