Mafiatale Sans x female reade...

By moon1767

Over thousands of years the Underground's hopes of becoming free had slowly disappeared and have gone to alte... More

Paying respects
What?
Short-Lived Memories
Not like other Flappers
First Day
I'm not Intimidated
No Dice
Company to its extent
Falling Into Place
Set in Stone
Not a Freak
Make Yourself Known
Is This Love?
A Change
Going Out In Style
Uncalled For
Jealousy
A Fifty-Fifty Chance
A Turn of Events
Needs
The Bargain
Determination
(My reason for writing this book)

Epilogue

1.4K 68 8
By moon1767

"Sans, I hope you didn't forget to call everyone that the family dinner is tonight at our place."

     "don't worry doll, I made sure everyone knew the dinner was tonight."

     "Do you think we should offer to drive Undyne and Alphys, you know, after what happened to the last two cars she totaled?"

     Sans walks around the couch before picking me up and holding me tight in his embrace.

     "since when did my doll start to worry?" Sans teases.

     "Since the moment an entire civilization of monsters left a mountain that are one-hundred years behind in everything."

     When the news came that I had freed monsters from the Underground, the surface didn't quite get the benefits they hoped, like for example, crime rate had seemingly increased overnight in overpopulated cities, more car accidents because of the massive population of monsters never had to have a driver's license in order to drive... Let's just say all monsters are currently struggling with culture shock.

     "oh c'mon doll, things haven't been that bad."

     The sound of car wheels screeching to a stop not far from the front of the house was heard. The timing couldn't have been more perfect as the doorbell rang. To no surprise, it was Undyne and Alphys at the door.

     "Heya sister! How've you been? Looks like you're still takin' care of my former boss!" She laughs.

     "i heard that!" Sans says as he leans forward in the couch to glare at Undyne.

     "Sans and I have been dating for a year now, Undyne." I say folding my arms.

     "I'm just pullin' your leg, (y/n)! Say, where's Papyrus? He's still squatting with you guys, right?"

     "Out of all the words to use, why use that one?" Papyrus' voice echoed from the kitchen.

     The conversation was now moved to the kitchen where Undyne was giving Papyrus cooking tips that he wasn't planning on using.

     The doorbell rang a second time and was happy to see that it was Toriel and Asriel.

     "Auntie (y/n)!" Asriel hugged my legs.

     "It's good to see you too, Asriel." I smiled.

     "Is uncle Sans here?" Asriel asks.

     "i'm over here little trigger man!" Sans replies from the living room.

     "He's taken quite a liking to your boyfriend hasn't he?" Toriel comments.

     I blush at hearing the words 'boyfriend' out loud. It didn't matter how long we've been dating, that word still made me embarrassed and Sans couldn't get enough of it by how flustered it makes me.

     I show Toriel to the kitchen where she could put her cinnamon butterscotch pie as I overheard Sans telling Asriel stories about when he still worked for the mafia. Sans made sure to leave out all the explicit details out but it was hard not to when Asriel knew Sans was watering down all the stories.

     "C'mon, tell me what really happened, Sans." Asriel whined.

     "maybe when you're older kiddo." Sans shrugs.

      He winks at me as I walk by with Toriel who was admiring the quaintness of our house. She was curious what we were having for dinner and wanted to see if she could help in anyway she could.

     "You don't have to help make dinner Toriel, you already went out of your way to bring a pie." I say politely.

     "Nonsense, the more the merrier." She says as she puts on an apron.

     The kitchen was getting crowded with Papyrus, Undyne and now Toriel helping with dinner.

     "L-looks like dinner is taken care of." Alphys says sitting in the bean bag pillow next to the t.v.

     "You got that right." I laugh.

     I sit back down next to Sans who was still telling Asriel stories about what it was like to be in the mafia. I too had my fair share of stories of being in the mafia, but it wasn't nearly as much to Sans' experience.

     "— and then what happened?" Asriel says excited.

     "... then the chase was on, your auntie (y/n) was there when it happened."

     "Really!? Auntie (y/n), you were in a car chase!?!"

     I nodded my head as my smile grew.

     "in fact, she shot down a few rascals for me didn't ya, (y/n)."

     "Sans was actually there to save me from another gang that was ran by your father."

     "You mean Asgore?" Asriel corrects.

     My heart would hurt at the sound of those words sometimes, it was hard to see Asriel not being able to identify anyone he loved as his father. But he is a strong boy and never let that get to him.

     "Dinner is ready!" Papyrus shouts to the rest of us waiting in the living room.

     The table was all set neatly as Papyrus made sure everyone would have enough sauce for his pasta. I held Sans' hand underneath the table as I saw how happy everyone was. Our lives had gotten so much happier on the surface, despite the few adjustments.

     "Hey Papyrus, How come you never told me you were dating that star Mettaton?"

     Undyne's question almost caused Papyrus to spit out his drink.

     "Sans, why did you tell everyone!"

     "what makes you think it was me that told everyone?" He chuckles.

     "Because I only told you and (y/n) and I know (y/n) and trust (y/n) enough that I know she would never tell my secret." 

     "ya got me then."

     "I knew it." Papyrus hisses under his breath.

     "You sh-should invite her over for dinner next time." Says Alphys.

     "speakin' of missin' guests, did Gaster say he was coming?"

     "No, he apologized and said he couldn't make because of his work— I've noticed he's improved with his writing significantly, but he thinks he isn't ready to make phone calls just yet."

     "well, at least it's good to know that he didn't disappear off the face of the earth." Sans jokes.

     Dinner had ended and desert was served. I couldn't get enough of Toriel's pies, she had given Papyrus the recipe but he believes Toriel is the only one that can perfect the art of baking pies.

    It was getting late as everyone grabbed their stuff to leave, Alphys convinced Undyne to let her drive since Undyne hadn't quite passed the night drive test. Toriel had hailed a cab and carefully picked up Asriel who had fallen asleep on the couch with Sans. Everyone had all gone home and Papyrus had already put himself to bed.

     "Alright sleepy skull, I'm not letting you sleep on the couch again when we've got a perfectly nice bed upstairs waiting for us."

     "well i've got a nice (y/n) to cuddle with." Sans says pulling me onto the couch.

     "Fine, I'll sleep on the couch with you. Only if you promise you'll come to the lantern festival with me."

     "lantern festival?" Sans yawns as he played with my hair.

     "You know, the one they do every year for Chara and the other souls who helped free us from the Underground?"

     "oh yeah, that festival."

     "Don't tell me you actually forgot!?"

     "now why would i forget the day that you and that rascal of a soul helped destroy a power hungry monster from ruling the Underground?"

     "Oh Sans, quite teasing and let's go to sleep." I giggle.

     "i wouldn't dream of missing that, doll."

     I liked how cozy Sans was when he was asleep, even though he is a skeleton, he's my skeleton that knows how to make me smile.

     "goodnight, (y/n) doll."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.1K 1.6K 40
She's a innocent goody he's a bad boy Frisk was raised by her wealthy father, he was the leader of the well feared mafia. But everyone has a weakness...
65.1K 2.4K 21
"If you like someone for a reason then you have a crush But if you like someone for no reason then you are in love." Chara and (Y/N) were the Queens...
28.8K 486 12
(Complete!) **Warning Darlings~~!** This may contain mature content or serious topics (abuse/depression/violence.) Please be atleast 16+ to read this...