โœ“ | BUBBLE GUM

Por PLUTOTOWN

BUBBLE GUM โ sorry i didn't kiss you, but it's obvious i wanted to. โž in which childhood friends ned and ange... Mais

BUBBLE GUM
CAST
PLAYLIST
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017

AUTHOR'S NOTE

398 26 7
Por PLUTOTOWN

Hi.

I hate to say this, but I'm discontinuing this story.

There's probably gonna be at least one person who's mad about it but I have my reasons.

1. The story was going absolutely nowhere. I felt as if I was just taking the script and inserting Ned and Angela into it, and that's not exactly creative.
2. No one ever really read this story, so my motivation was nonexistent because of it.
3. I feel as if Ned and Angela's story ended perfectly at the end of act one. I mean, they got what they wanted, so what else was needed?

Because I'm discontinuing this story, all of what was act two has been deleted and there will be no acts. Whatever the first act was is now the entire story.

Thank you to those who supported me. Seriously, thank you. I hope you enjoyed the journey while it lasted.

Peace out.

Maria 💖

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

149K 5.1K 18
DRIVE ME CRAZY โ peter, you are absolutely the most unreliable person to work with! โž โ then why haven't you quit yet? โž in which peter works at a s...
127K 4.5K 40
[PETER PARKER x OC] "Do you ever have that one person you really wanna tell about your powers, but you can't?" Luna Leeds, adopted sister of Ned Le...
93K 1.2K 19
Peter Parker X Michelle Jones (completed) (cover made by me, swiper no swiping)
127K 3.4K 26
"Peter...either Aunt May's brownies had drugs in them making me hallucinate this, or you're actually spider-man...." "You're the Spider-Man from YouT...