Quick Transmigration System:...

Galing kay Danikat55

(THIS IS NOT MINE FOR OFFLINE PURPOSES ONLY) AUTHOR: 凤梨糕 The night before her wedding, Bai Weiwei was brough... Higit pa

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-124
125-135
136-142
143-152
154-162
163-186
187-196
196-206
207-216
217-226
227-236
237-242
243-253
254-263
264-275
276-286
287-297
298-311
312-322
323-236
337-347
348-358
367-374

359-366

2.6K 70 9
Galing kay Danikat55

The Red Second Generation's Abandoned Former Wife (12)

This sentence, accompanied by her tears, actually took Su Shian aback for a while.

There was a moment of chaos in his mind. Only her tearful face hit his sight and made him unable to breathe.

He wanted to argue something, but his adam's apple rolled a few times and he found that he couldn't say anything.

Bai Weiwei's eyes were red. Suddenly the corner of the mouth pulled up, revealing an ugly smile, "The first one to fall in love really is defeated."

She finished and took a few steps back, as if she was standing unsteadily.

Su Shian instinctively reached out to help, but she fiercely pushed away his hand.

"Don't be so attentive. Before, I rolled down the stairs and I didn't see you offer a hand. Now, for your resources, you are so fake."

Su Shian's mouth was dry. He didn't think so much.

To say that he was being gallant would make no sense.

Moreover, she did roll the stairs once when she was a child, but he couldn't respond in time and didn't help her.

Originally she wasn't so vengeful.

Bai Weiwei took a few breaths and suppressed her intense emotions.

She said coldly: "We are divorced. Today is Grandpa's birthday, so I temporarily do not want to sweep away the happiness in his old house."

This sentence let Su Shian's eyes brighten.

Was she still reluctant to give up their marriage?

But her next sentence completely broke his idea. She turned back to the mirror to fix her makeup.

"But we're finished. I have no expectations for you. I've signed the divorce papers."

Su Shian was chilled. Her heartless words knocked him a bit silly.

His fingers were stiff and he instinctively reached out for his pocket with the cigarettes in it.

Bai Weiwei finished her makeup. Her expression had calmed, only the eyes were a little red.

She slowly walked up to him, suddenly showing a smile, "Su Shian, later we should return the road back to the road and the bridge back to the bridge and neither should interfere with the other."

The words were faint but decisive.

There was no room to maneuver.

The love and hate in her eyes had vanished, replaced with a horrible calm.

The beautiful and dazzling face now seemed like a stranger's.

When compared with the bleak little pitiable her of the past, it was almost like two different people.

If they didn't love anyone, could a woman's personality change so much?

Bai Weiwei didn't give him time to react. She stepped forward and immediately departed.

There was no half hearted nostalgia at all.

Su Shian was stunned for a while, before his fingers pulled out a small cigarette.

After lighting, he took a few puffs. Suddenly his countenance was momentarily grim and he threw the cigarette in his hand to the ground.

"You can't bear it, but you're just a little orphan girl fostered by my family. If I'm willing to accept you, you must be deeply grateful."

"You dare to tell me that things will go back to the way they were, I should be the one saying this."

Su Shian faced the empty bathroom and gritted his teeth coldly.

As if doing this would make the feeling of grievance that she had just pressed over him would disappear.

Su Shian looked up in the mirror and found himself making an abnormally embarra.s.sing face.

Just like an abandoned husband.

Su Shian shook. He hurriedly smoothed out his expression.

"Separating, who cares, ah."

The tone of this words even held a few grievances.

【Ding, the male lead's favorability is at 0.】

The system picked its ears, "This rise in favorability is too much, he's such a quivering M."

Bai Weiwei scolded him like that, but the favorability hadn't dropped, and even f.u.c.king increased.

Bai Weiwei kept a straight face, "I'm this beautiful, if he didn't raise favorability it would be strange."

System: "......"

The Red Second Generation's Abandoned Former Wife (13)

Bai Weiwei added, "I woke Su Shian up with a hard slap and let him know that I had no feelings for him."

System: "No feelings can also increase favorability?"

Bai Weiwei: "Because what Su Shian was most disgusted with was Bai Weiwei's affection for him."

If Bai Weiwei didn't love him, he wouldn't be forced to marry her by the patriarch.

Su Shian was very resistant to her heavy and unnecessary love.

He hated Bai Weiwei, partially because she loved him.

So to increase his favorability, one must only break this love.

Let Su Shian know that she would not bind him.

His disdainful feelings would naturally ease.

System: Love brought an abundance of negative favorability points, but when he lost this love he anxiously lit a fire to raise the favorability, was this not masochism?

It had to eat a Latiao1 to calm down.

The world of men, it didn't understand.

Bai Weiwei returned to the banquet. She began to eat and drink for a while.

When Su Shian came back, he was black faced and cold shouldered, as though he felt that everyone owed him eight thousand dollars.

After dinner, Patriarch Su went to rest in order to give the younger generation a chance to get together.

Su Shian played bridge with several of his cousins.

Bai Weiwei didn't leave either. She drank c.o.c.ktails with a bunch of ladies and chatted about perfume and this season's limited-edition skirts.

This was her natural environment.

Drinking, drinking, suddenly there was a wanton gaze on her body.

She turned back and saw Chen Wenfeng staring at her intently.

Bai Weiwei took a glance at Su Shian. When she saw that he hadn't noticed, she immediately showed a smile and casually held up the gla.s.s of wine to toast him.

Her smile held a hint of intoxicating temptation. Her lip color in this lighting possessed a kind of l.u.s.ter that people would want to take.

Chen Wenfeng's heart was stirred.

He took a deep breath to try to harness the discipline of monks.

He was actually teased by that b.u.mpkin, Bai Weiwei.

Although he didn't know which stylist she found, the image of her earthen bun appearance had reached deep into his heart.

When Chen Wenfeng looked up again to see Bai Weiwei, he was thinking that they should continue their game from before, but Bai Weiwei had disappeared.

He took his wine and began to walk around searching for her.

A friend's wife couldn't be cheated with, but for him, blocking Su Shian's heart was a matter of course.

Anyway, Su Shian couldn't wait to give him Bai Weiwei.

He refused once, but this time he wouldn't refuse. After all, this carefully packaged Bai Weiwei looked unusually delicious.

Su Shian had no peace of mind and was tired as he played cards. In his mind, he was remembering Bai Weiwei's tearful expression as she told him Things couldn't go back to how they once were.

He was distracted, he lost all his chips and anxiety struck his heart.

He finally pushed the cards away, said goodbye and decided to leave.

As soon as he got up, he found that Bai Weiwei was gone.

He felt even more nervous. She wasn't just going to divorce him, she had left him completely behind.

Su Shian calmed down and convinced himself that he wanted her not to tell grandpa that they divorced.

After all, this was an important period of corporate restructuring.

With Patriarch Su's support, for him this was simply a heavenly rain.

So he was at ease looking for Bai Weiwei.

As he walked to the balcony, he saw Bai Weiwei standing there with a gla.s.s of wine.

Bathed in the moonlight, her back was beautiful and dreamy.

Su Shian was just about to step forward.

But found Chen Wenfeng standing in front of her. They spoke and smiled.

Chen Wenfeng seemed to say something, which made her laugh in spite of herself.

Su Shian didn't really know what he was feeling.

Obviously, he had planned to send Bai Weiwei to Chen Wenfeng's bed.

But now that they were together, his expression was a little bad.

The Red Second Generation's Abandoned Former Wife (14)

This feeling was as if his house was hiding a dilapidated ugly object that he couldn't wait to dump onto old Chen next door.

Only to discover that what he gave away was a priceless antique.

And after washing it clean, it was an amazing sight.

This kind of loss was simply too much for people who do business.

Suddenly they came closer. Su Shian didn't know what his mental state was, but he hid to one side of the screen.

Then he eavesdropped on them.

"I'll take you back. That guy, Su Shian, who knows how long he will be."

Su Shian was just behind the screen. His face immediately went cold.

This male little three was extremely shameless. He should be tied up and drowned in a pig cage1.

Bai Weiwei's voice was faint, "Is that appropriate?"

Chen Wenfeng was extremely diligent, "There is nothing inappropriate about it. Anyway, you are divorced, and at any time can experience a second spring. Why hang yourself on Su's crooked tree so firmly."

Su Shian gripped the edge of the table next to him, Bai Weiwei actually told Chen Wenfeng about their divorce issues?

Bai Weiwei: "A second spring?"

Chen Wenfeng: "Of course, if you go out for a walk properly, you will find that there are forests outside."

Bai Weiwei: "For example, you?"

Chen Wenfeng laughed and then shamelessly said: "Of course."

Bai Weiwei: "Let's go."

Chen Wenfeng blanked.

Bai Weiwei approached him and reached out to lift his jaw. Clear eyes bright as the stars were carrying a dark temptation.

"Isn't this going to be my second spring? Let's get to the car."

Chen Wenfeng found himself lost again.

When did Bai Weiwei's technique become so powerful?

His voice quivered, "That car...... Just the car."

When they went far away, Su Shian came out.

His eyes were overcast and his fingers stiffly pulled out a cigarette, taking a few attempts before lighting it.

After the cigarette burnt out, he moved to leave.

Sure enough, Chen Wenfeng's car was gone.

The cold wind blew and Su Shian suddenly remembered the verse he had just read.

Farewells on Gra.s.sland.

Wasn't it TM2 all green?

His mood was distraught as he pulled the door and sat in the driver's seat.

Then started driving. On and on, he didn't feel right.

He kept searching for that car outside, trying to find Chen Wenfeng's Porsche.

They wouldn't fool around in the car.

Chen Wenfeng was a famous flower-picking thief in their circle. He should fall to h.e.l.l, that sort of a.s.shole deserved to be deep fried.

Suddenly, Su Shian hammered the steering wheel.

Bai Weiwei was just a woman he lost, what was he so tangled for?

If she wanted to mess around, let her go.

– – – – – – – – – –

Bai Weiwei returned to the hotel and had just walked up to the floor with her room.

A familiar and dark figure was leaning against the wall.

With a tray full of ash and cigarette b.u.t.ts.

Who knew how long he'd been there.

Bai Weiwei face showed no expression as she walked past. She just wanted to swipe her key card.

Su Shian finally raised his eyes, coldly saying, "What's this, you came back? Three hours, how many positions did you try with him?"

Bai Weiwei opened the door, then turned to look at him. Her face a little flushed from drinking wine, but it only added to her charm.

She seemed to hear something funny, "Did you see me get in Chen Wenfeng's car?"

Su Shian threw the last cigarette in his hand to the ground and forced the words out through gritted teeth, "I heard you, going to seek out a second spring."

Bai Weiwei casually leaned against the half-open door, face blushed, half-drunk voice tempting.

"Right, ah. Isn't that what you intended? Let me not bother you, go find myself another man."

She said this and suddenly laughed, "It's all thanks to you. Otherwise, how would I know that it was such a wonderful thing. To tell the truth, Chen Wenfeng's skills are much better than yours."

Su Shian's face was icy. Looking at her eyes, the cold was bottomless.

"Oh, were his skills really good?"

Bai Weiwei's soft voice was stinging, "Of course, compared to him, you are merely an old virgin."

The Red Second Generation's Abandoned Former Wife (15)

Su Shian only sensed that she stimulated his blood and qi into a surging storm.

When he had dinner, he drank a lot of wine, which was all stirred together with his anger. It turned into a ruthless bitterness.

How could she change so fast?

Obviously... obviously, she had still been gazing at him with loving eyes before.

Now she was being debauched in someone else's bed.

Bai Weiwei completely ignored him, "Fine, if you want to stand here, then stand. I'm going to sleep."

She finished and walked into the room. Just as she reached out to close the door, a hand came in and clutched the door with a death grip.

Bai Weiwei's face changed. "What are you doing?"

Su Shian entered the room and closed the door firmly.

There was a violent fire smoldering in his eyes. He reached for Bai Weiwei and pushed her against the door, his tall body pressed against hers.

"What? Didn't you say he was better than me? I think it's because our exchange didn't go deep enough, which led you to misunderstand."

Bai Weiwei's countenance changed suddenly. Her eyes flashed with a little panic, "Su Shian, you let me go."

She said as she started to struggle.

Su Shian was so upset by her struggle that he clasped her restless wrists with his hands, pressed them high above the door, and bowed his head to kiss her.

Bai Weiwei didn't open her mouth, refusing to kiss him.

On her fair and beautiful neck, there was a red mark. Light, not obvious. Not like it was. .h.i.t, but like it was pinched.

But who would pinch her?

Another possibility was that it was a hickey.

At the thought of her appearance moaning beneath Chen Wenfeng, the fire in his chest became a thorn drilling into his heart, completely shattering the last of his reasoning.

He reached out to hold her jaw and viciously kissed her.

The kiss was furious and unreconciled.

These were impulses that couldn't be suppressed.

The panic in Bai Weiwei's eyes turned into fury, and she suddenly opened her mouth and bit him.

Su Shian hissed. His lips bled, but this b.l.o.o.d.y smell and tingling only further stirred up his heart's brutality.

He panted, licking the blood on his lips, his eyes as cruel as that of a beast, "Why, outside you can get on the wild man's bed, but on your husband's bed you are pushing three times and resisting four."

Bai Weiwei's complexion was pale, her body could not stop shaking. When she heard this, she laughed back angrily.

"Su Shian, whoever I want to sleep with, it won't be you."

As soon as this came out, Su Shian only felt buzzing and heartache. Following this, he lost all control.

He had never lost control of himself to such a point.

He stopped her and threw her straight to the bed and tore open her clothes, despite her screams or struggles. As she tried to escape, he dragged her back to him, again and again.

Bai Weiwei roared "Su Shian, you're crazy, we're divorced."

He bit the red mark on her neck as if he wanted to eat her.

She trembled in pain, "This is rape, and I'll tell on you."

Su Shian opened her legs with a fierce look, "Tell, let everyone know that you were raped by your husband."

Bai Weiwei looked desolate. She broke a hand free and threw him a slap.

"You're inhuman."

Su Shian only felt that the last remnants of rationality in his mind were slapped away by her.

"Yes, what man is human in bed? They're beasts."

Having said that, he tore open the last obstacle on her body, his eyes hot, violent, and fierce.

Bai Weiwei burst into tears, "Shian, you stop, don't make me hate you."

Hate......

Su Shian grasped her neck, his fingers grinding on the red spot he had bitten.

"You were in the bed of another man, and it's me who hates you."

The Red Second Generation's Abandoned Former Wife (16)

【The simulator is online. Simulated scene keywords: forced, struggling, sobbing, stimulating!】

Bai Weiwei: This broken simulator has been upgraded; it even has a keyword prompter.

Su Shian paused a moment, and his eyes were confused.

Bai Weiwei took the opportunity to roll her naked body out from under him.

She dragged out a sheet for herself in one breath and walked quickly to get her bathrobe on.

Then she took some rose tea that was steeped that morning, as well as a few plates of snacks, and placed them on the table.

Then she looked for a comfortable position, sat on the soft sofa cushion, and sipped her rose tea.

At this time, Su Shian was also slowly coming to. He was deeply confused. His eyes ferocious, he...... Grabbed the pillow and XX.

Bai Weiwei's complexion didn't change as she suddenly opened her mouth to cry.

The cry was sobbing, helpless, and painful.

Su Shian's movements stiffened. He tried to appease her by bowing his head to kiss the pillow, "Too painful? I'll move slower."

Bai Weiwei at the side wailed and cursed, "You madman, get out, you get out for me."

Su Shian gritted his teeth and smiled coldly, "It seems that you like it rough."

Having said that, his actions really were rough.

Bai Weiwei groaned a few times but refused to shout again.

It was like she disdained even talking to him.

Su Shian became a beast, tightly entangled with, the woman...... pillow under his body.

From time to time, Bai Weiwei moaned a couple words, scolded a few, or cried sometimes.

"Let me go, you let go...... wuwu1.

"I don't want it anymore...... nn, ah.

"Softer, you madman, wuwu."

"Su Shian, I can't take it......"

Su Shian was focused and hard-working, as if to get rid of the glorious t.i.tle of an old virgin.

The more she called, the more barbaric he became.

The system looked at the poor male lead, holding a pillow and shaking his b.u.t.tocks without a sheet.

It looked again at the host who was applying a mask for herself and moaning expressionlessly at the side.

It silently, sneakily took out its empty bag of Latiao and licked. En, tastes good.

It was a long night.

For Su Shian, the woman under her body could bring ecstasy deep into his bones.

The way she called, her pa.s.sionate moaning, her body soft as water, could fascinate him.

Men were really wild beasts that were desperate for sensory stimulation.

He felt that not just his body was enthralled, but even his heart had been disturbed.

They were intertwined with each other, like inseparable aquatic plants, twisted in a trembling posture.

...... It was because the sheet that Bai Weiwei threw back got tangled up with him.

In the middle of the night, he stopped moving.

However, the simulator didn't prompt to close.

Sure enough, that Su beast rested for half an hour and then rose up, striving to work hard.

Bai Weiwei was woken up. She was tired and wanted to fall asleep.

This animal slag, there was no end.

Had he never seen a woman in his life?

Sooner or later, people would X to death.

Bai Weiwei moaned a few words, with a hoa.r.s.e voice scolded him, that he was not as good as birds and beasts.

Then her head fell to the side, and she slept.

She was certainly not going to help because no one could afford to toss with him.

To really encounter such a day after day, all day and all night man, she would have fainted long ago, good2 or not.

Bai Weiwei slept for a while, then she woke up.

She saw the bed was a mess. Su Shian was holding his pillow in his arms like a baby.

She yawned helplessly, took off her bathrobe, and pinched herself again.

Then she went to bed, carefully ripped the pillow out of his arms and tucked herself in.

The Red Second Generation's Abandoned Former Wife (17)

Su Shian worked hard all night and wasn't conscious. He instinctively hugged her warm body as he continued to sleep.

Dawn broke. Because of his biological clock, Su Shian would wake up no matter how tired he was.

His eyes were a little entranced and he raised his head to see unfamiliar furnishings around him.

Then his sight fell on the person in his arms.

She had her back to him, her long messy hair spilling over her fair body.

And on her pale and delicate skin were all the marks he left.

It was terrible, messy, unbearable.

He also didn't know what to feel. His body was satisfied, but his heart was a little dazed.

She struggled so hard yesterday.

He was like a demon, insistent on embracing her tightly.

Su Shian touched her body gently. He left traces behind.

There were a few traces of pity in his heart.

【Ding, the male lead's favorability is at 5.】

Suddenly, Bai Weiwei's body trembled.

But soon, she didn't dare to move. Even her breathing was light, as if she were afraid that others would find out she was awake.

Su Shian's fingers were stiff. He rubbed his lips before getting out of bed to find a hotel bathrobe.

She still maintained that position and lay with her back to him.

Su Shian turned his face to look. He saw the window without the curtains drawn, filling the room with sunlight.

Her black hair scattered on the bed, covered in dappled sun beams.

The image was beautiful.

Su Shian couldn't help but stare.

But he found that her figure had begun to shake slightly.

He frowned and walked over, only to hear her stifled whimpers.

Su Shian's chest tightened. He was unspeakably uncomfortable.

He reached over and turned her body, and found her eyes were hollow, with tears slowly flowing.

So pitiful, she could take people's breath away.

Su Shian only felt that his heart was soaked by her tears.

Stuffy and supple, but breathtaking.

He felt that he really had gone too far last night, but if she hadn't hooked up with Chen Wenfeng first.

Would he have gotten so out of control?

Bai Weiwei widened her dark, dispirited eyes. She gave a self-deprecating sneer, "What, want a go at me again?"

Su Shian's boldness was suddenly gone. He reached for his pack of smokes, but found he was wearing a bathrobe.

He was silent for a moment, only to hesitantly say: "No. Let's not divorce. The Su's wife position is still yours."

Bai Weiwei had dreamed of becoming his wife since she was a child.

Wouldn't she be in a better mood if he didn't abandon her?

Bai Weiwei could not believe it. The originally spiritless eyes widened and burst out with fierce anger.

She reached for the alarm clock by the bed and threw it at his head.

Su Shian dodged too late. The alarm clock grazed the skin of his forehead and blood seeped out of the wound.

Bai Weiwei pointed to him, her expression a mix of sorrow and rage, "Su Shian, you roll for me. Who still treasures you."

Su Shian felt the blood on his wound and there were a few lines of violent energy in his eyes.

But seeing her pale face, faintly showing a shadow of that time, he thought of last night's events.

It was a night of ecstasy for him, but a nightmare for her.

His voice was a bit hoa.r.s.e. His tone could not help but soften, "Then I'll go first. Wait for me to get people to help you carry your luggage. What's the point in staying in a hotel, go live at home."

He lived alone in a house in the city center, not far from his company.

Bai Weiwei wrapped herself in her quilt and didn't look at him at all.

Su Shian's mood was sour and astringent as he turned to leave.

Clearly he walked very slowly, but she didn't try anything to detain him at all.

When he got out, he asked the waiter at the door for a cigarette and he stood at her door in his bathrobe, smoking.

Thinking of it while he smoked, he really went too far.

His sympathy for her increased.

【Ding, the male lead's favorability is at 10.】

Bai Weiwei waited for ages before that Su beast left.

Then she got up to wash up and packed up her luggage.

System: "Going where?"

Bai Weiwei: "Men, they want what they can't have. So if I go missing a few days, it'll wake him up."

Su Shian had put a bandage on his forehead and gathered a few people to help him transport Bai Weiwei's luggage, but the hotel room had already been emptied.

Su Shian looked at the empty room. In the dark eyes a trace of anger bubbled forth.

"Bai Weiwei, you dare to run away."

The Red Second Generation's Abandoned Former Wife (18)

Bai Weiwei was dragging a suitcase of clothes and cash, planning to go abroad for a few days.

Su Shian, this guy, must be beaten to be kept sober.

If after going to bed, she just went straight back to serving him night and day as his wife, it was estimated the favorability wouldn't be brushed up by the Year of the Monkey and the Month of the Horse.

Just as she bought a ticket, she suddenly saw Chen Wenfeng bidding farewell to some of his company's clients.

Bai Weiwei casually lifted her feet and left.

After a long walk, the system suddenly reminded.

【Ding, side quest open. Love is a light, so wonderful. Please bring target Chen Wenfeng's favorability to more than 80 so Su Shian can wear a green hat. Upon mission failure, thousands of knives will cut and a meat grinder will mince the system.】

System was so scared it dropped the Latiao bag and hurriedly forced a smile, "Host, this side quest is optional. I'll help you reject it."

Bai Weiwei smiled softly, "Okay, ah. Oops. Sorry, my hand slipped and pressed accept."

【The host accepted the side quest.】

The system whose face suddenly had no color: "......"

When Chen Wenfeng came home. He saw in front of the door, not far away, Bai Weiwei sitting on her suitcase.

Her figure looked somewhat lonely.

Chen Wenfeng footsteps paused. His usually sarcastic mouth was restrained for once.

When she got into his car, he thought there was going to be a marvelous encounter.

As a result, they had just driven to the halfway point and she sat in the car in silent tears.

That expression, that look, that posture.

Sadness down to the bones.

Chen Wenfeng had to pull the car to the side of the road and hand her a tissue.

He also didn't know what his brain pumped [1]. He couldn't go to bed with the woman, but he actually accompanied her for three hours.

She broke down in tears in silence, no words, no speech.

He looked at her mournful face and could not say a word.

When he sent her back later, he figured it out.

Bai Weiwei was certainly stimulated ruthlessly. Therefore, her temperament had changed greatly. The change to become trendy was also because they taunted her as old fashioned.

And she got into his car because she wanted to disturb Su Shian.

After all, what Su Shian wanted him to do was really not something that anyone should do.

So essentially, Bai Weiwei was still the old-fashioned, conservative Bai Weiwei.

Such a woman was no fun. He also did not want to play.

Chen Wenfeng walked past. His intent was to pretend she was invisible.

Bai Weiwei didn't say a word, but stared at him in silence.

That line of sight, with a few traces of sorrow.

Chen Wenfeng opened the door and hesitated for a few seconds, before returning to her.

"You were driven out by Su Shian?"

Like this, she seemed like a homeless vagrant.

Bai Weiwei had a few hints of confusion in her eyes, "I want to leave him, but he doesn't want to separate. He stopped my card and cut my living expenses."

When Su Shian discovered she had run away, he froze her card.

However, she was prepared and had a box full of cash.

Chen Wenfeng knew that Su Shian was as much of a slag as he was.

But for women, Su Shian was far worse than him.

He also knew about what Patriarch Su had said.

Having a child would open up resources for Su Shian's company.

Such a good thing, it was no wonder Su Shian was reluctant to divorce.

Chen Wenfeng thought about it a moment and pulled out a card, "Pa.s.sword is 616. You can take it to open a room or rent a house."

Bai Weiwei: "Do I look like a beggar?"

Chen Wenfeng movement to pa.s.s the card stiffened. Her image changed greatly, so he forgot that her heart was still that conservative maniac.

To give her money directly and drive her away, it was really an action for beggars.

Chen Wenfeng had to plug the card back into his wallet, "Do not this, do not that. My house does not entertain female guests. You can keep guarding the door if you're willing."

Bai Weiwei took a faint look at him, then suddenly stood up and pulled up her suitcase to leave.

The Red Second Generation's Abandoned Former Wife (19)

Chen Wenfeng didn't expect her to leave so simply.

When Bai Weiwei's shoulder brushed past him, Chen Wenfeng's sharp eyes caught sight of her bruised neck covered in red marks.

He reached out and pulled. She wasn't careful and fell into his arms.

Full of sweet fragrance.

Chen Wenfeng blanked. He wanted to hold his breath but couldn't endure it.

However, the spots on the exposed parts of her body were obvious.

This was......

Bai Weiwei sensed his eyes and hurriedly reached out to pull up her collar.

Chen Wenfeng was a little incredulous, "Su Shian's doing?"

Bai Weiwei was pale and hurriedly broke away from his arms.

Then she pulled up the suitcase, "He must be looking for me and I want to hide during this time."

Chen Wenfeng wondered, "Haven't you loved him for many years? Now's a good opportunity to reconcile with him."

Bai Weiwei gave a self-deprecating smile, "Reconcile? Wouldn't it just be to have a child for his company? And after that? Wait until he can't extract any value from me, so he can drug me again and send me off to your bed."

Chen Wenfeng was caught by her sorrowful eyes. He could see her heart was somewhat stuffy.

Bai Weiwei sighed, then turned and helplessly said: "Loving an unworthy person for so many years, I should also move on. I want to love myself."

This want to love oneself phrase, every word carried the note of a broken dream.

Chen Wenfeng hesitated, then suddenly said: "Forget it, I should also owe you, I'll let you stay for a night. Just know it's only one night."

He was a ruthless man who prioritized X1.

To the woman who could not be touched, he had no enthusiasm.

Let Bai Weiwei stay for a night. After all, the night was long. If she encountered any accident, he was the last to see her and would be a suspect.

He convinced himself.

Chen Wenfeng opened the door very naturally, though he had never invited a lady guest to his home.

【Ding, Chen Wenfeng's favorability is at 10.】

The system breathed a sigh of relief. It couldn't wait for Bai Weiwei's affair, fiercely seizing Chen Wenfeng's heart.

If the favorability wasn't 80, it would become three fresh stuffing2 tongzi3.

Chen Wenfeng pushed Bai Weiwei into a room and considered his obligations fulfilled.

Since Su Shian couldn't find Bai Weiwei, he would certainly be anxious.

If he was worried, Chen Wenfeng would be happy.

The next day, Chen Wenfeng woke up confused and walked out of the room in just his pants.

"Good morning, Mr. Chen."

A clear voice that sounded soft as water.

Chen Wenfeng took a moment to look up. He saw Bai Weiwei wearing a white-bottomed yellow flower skirt, her face clean without makeup. She wore an ap.r.o.n and arranged breakfast.

Chen Wenfeng went silly a minute. He stammered, "Isn't there an auntie4?"

Bai Weiwei laughed, "Right, ah. She made the breakfast and I'm in charge of serving."

He didn't know why, maybe the early morning sun was a little warm.

Chen Wenfeng for the first time felt that Bai Weiwei without makeup also looked good.

【Ding, Chen Wenfeng's favorability is at 20.】

– – – – – – – – – –

Half a month after she went missing, Su Shian looked at the conference materials.

But after a few moments he fell in a trance. Nothing could be seen.

In his mind, he wondered where Bai Weiwei went.

He froze her card for only three days but couldn't help but restore it again.

For fear that she would starve to death outside.

He thought at first that she was playing hard to get.

After all, to let go of so many years of love and move on, how could it be so simple.

But after the long disappearance, she had no intention of appearing at all.

He rubbed his eyes. Every night was sleepless. When he closed his eyes, he saw her soft and sweet body. He put his arms around a pillow, but they felt very empty.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4.2M 268K 102
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
679K 35.9K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
1.4M 103K 41
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
2.9M 71.5K 22
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...