Pride Life

By mackenzielynxie2002

Kamaya a wonderful smart college student finds herself into a problem with her roomate Jamie (Jay) a rebellio... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: The start of a new life
Chapter 2: if only she knew
Chapter 3: Mine only
chapter 4: Hope you do
Chapter 6: Problems stacking

Chapter 5: Man, oh man

18 0 0
By mackenzielynxie2002

Jamie's P.O.V

I walked in and Kamaya is staring at me with an additude.

Ion know what she thought this was but last time i checked i only fuck and duck.

"Where were you Jamie and why do you have Leilani in your arms like that?!" Kamaya said throwing questions left and right.

"Look first of all, your not my mother shawty." I said as i put Leilani on the couch.

"Secondly, i was minding my damn business." I walked up to her and choked the shit outta her.

"Thirdly, you better check your additude girl before i fuck it outta you. I don't know when you thought you could just ask me where was i and im a whole grown ass women, thats not happening." I said as i pushed her against the wall.

She looked at me with a whole new look.

Ion think she ever been this scared before.

"I-im sorry i d-didn't mean to provoke you i-i was just worried is all." She said as i let go only to grab her face and kiss her roughly.

"You dont need to be worried about me." I said as i stuck two fingers in her mouth and down her throat deeply.

She sucks on them and gags a little letting out little whines and moans.

Just watching her act the way she act is just priceless.

I take my fingers out and grab her neck again this time with a little more force.

"Dont ever do that shit again." I said pushing her off into the wall.

I walked off into my room and started putting her stuff in her room.

"You staying in your room tonight." I said as i finish putting her stuff neatly in her room.

She walked to her room and slammed her door.

For real for real i dont give a fuck if she has an additude you don't ask me shit, im not your child and i show aint your wife. So fuck off my dick.

I went and picked up Leilani and carried her to her room.

Shit ion want her to get in this neither this why i stop messing with broads who have jealousy problems.

After tucking Leilani in i got my shit and went to my class since a nigga gotta be to class by 5 o'clock.

Shit i hope Kamaya dont fuck with that girl.

Kamaya's P.O.V

Jamie sent me to my own room, thats some bullshit.

If she wanted shit to be cordial she should've said something.

I got my self situated and layed down. Classes for me dont start till noon.

The same as Leilani.....i wonder.

I got up and went to Leilani's room. She was knocked the fuck out.... Well not for long.

I cocked my arm back and punched the shit outta her making sure i made her bleed.

She shot up and out her sleep.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT FOR BITCH!!!" she screamed and stood up holding her mouth.

"YOU HOE I KNOW WHAT YOU DID WITH MY GIRL!!!" I said walking up to her ready to punch her again.

She backed up and swung on me hitting me right in my nose.

"Bitch first and foremost shes not yours, secondly i don't fight dirty so if you gon fight me then dont sneak, thirdly yes i fucked her cause who wouldn't. You better fix that shit cause ian do nun to you. All i did was fuck a girl who fucking decided to come on to me sooooo fuck you dumb Bitch." She walked passed me and went to the bathroom to clean her mouth.

Leilani's P.O.V

Fuck this stupid Bitch done messed up my lip. This why i wish i only had one roommate.

I sat there cleaning my lip until i see the fresh cut thats splitting my lip.

"Yeah thats gonna need stitches." I say as i pick up the phone and called in late for my classes.

I got my book bag and went out the door with a tissue holding my lip.

I walked to my car and warmed it up since its semi cold this morning.

Once i started it i drove off campus on my way to the hospital.

"Fuck this bitch is crazy yo." I say to myself trying not to focus on the stinging pain in my lip.

Jamie's P.O.V

Class is almost over and i haven't heard a thing from Kamaya or Leilani.

So i decided to call up Kamaya first and of course her mad jealous ass didnt pick up. So i dialed up Leilani and she picked up instantly.

"Hello?" I say curiously with a chuckle.

"I swear to god if fucking you mean i get punched in my fucking face, i dont want shit to deal with yo ass." She spat out crying a little.

I was quite confused so im wondering what the fuck happen when i left.

"Hold on hold on what happen when i left Lei?" I asked hoping she'll answer.

She took a deep breath and spoke.

"I got punched out if my sleep by Kamaya crazy ass talking about she knew what i did with you and steady yet calling you hers and shit like y'all together." She said now in a full blown sob fest.

I collected myself before i snapped at the wrong person. I dont wanna snap on her when im mad at Kamaya.

"Okay ill deal with her later, but are you okay?" I asked praying that she is.

"Yeah im okay just on my way to the hospital cause when she hit me she split my lip." She said sadly.

Goddamnit oh that bitch is dead foreal on my momma she is.

"Alright ill be up there in a minute just gimmie a few minutes to sort shit out okay." I say hoping i can make her feel better.

I can hear her sniffle and hiss in pain.

"Okay ill see you inna bit." She say inna less depressing way.

We hung up and i stormed out my class when the professer dismissed us. I was gonna kill this bitch.

I got back to my dorm and Kamaya sleep on the couch.

In my head im thinking should i punch the shit outta her or just yell and make her ass jump up.

I chose to yell cause if i hit her imma put her ass back to sleep with that punch.

"GET THE FUCK UP BITCH!!!" I yelled at her making sure she jumps off the couch.

She looks at me and realize what im here for.

"Shit Jamie you scared me, uhhmm whats wrong?" She asked as if she doesnt know.

I grabbed her ass by her hair and spat in her face.

"Your one dirty bitch yo, ion even belong to you why you telling Leilani that. Why the fuck did you hit her Kamaya?!" I asked still gripping her hair.

She didn't say anything which made me even more pissed.

"Yo know what this aint gone work you gotta go yo." I said letting her go and pointing towards the door.

She got up and looked at me like i was crazy.

"This my dorm too." She said as she stood there rolling her neck.

I laughed and pulled out my phone.

"Not for long hoe." I said dialing the main building.

When they picked up i told them the situation that when down and told them that she needs to be moved to a different dorm.

She looked at me now scared and petrified.

"Now you no longer stay here, get the fuck out now." I said pushing her out and grabbing her stuff and putting it out with her.

"Fuck you jamie." She said as she flipped me off.

I laughed at her again.

"Hhmm never again will i do that sorry." I said laughing and shutting the door in her face.

I put my stuff down and waited a bit to start heading towards the hospital.

I hope Leilani is okay.
______________________________________
Oof this chapter was something i haven't worked on this book inna minute. I just got some inspiration from a friend of mine. She know who she is. Thanx girl your the best ill be back with another chapter soon.
Love y'all
Baaaiiiiiii

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

744K 39.3K 21
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ค๐š ๐‘๐š๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Š๐š๐›๐ข๐ซ ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
843K 27K 68
"Real lifeแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€…แ€€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€…แ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฒแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฒแ€Šแ€ญแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธ Bae แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€„แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€„แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€›แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€‘แ€ญ แ€„แ€ซแ€แ€ป...
2.7M 156K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...