Peter Parker Whump + other st...

By xcharredrosesx

This is a one-shot book and it will include lots of Irondad and Peter dealing with field trips, injuries and... More

Replaced
Replaced 2
Accident
Shooting
Sick
Wakanda
Wakanda 2
Blackmailed
Blackmailed 2
Blackmailed 3
Blackmailed 4
Announcement!
Endgame
Endgame 2
Endgame 3
Abusive Boyfriend
Abusive Boyfriend 2
Abusive Boyfriend 3
Far From Home
Far From Home 2
Far From Home 3
Far From Home 4
Teacher
Teacher 2
Teacher 3
Gunshot
Overnight field trip
Overnight field trip 2
Overnight field trip 3
Overnight field trip 4
You'll be alright
You'll be alright 2
You'll be alright 3
Worry
We're there
Endgame drabbles
Breakup
Update
Not really gone
Not really gone 2
Not really gone 3
Not really gone 4
Recover
Recover 2
Drunk
On the run
Death
Marriage
Marriage 2
Sorry A/N

On the run ~ 2

2.1K 53 30
By xcharredrosesx

2 months later

Peter's POV

Run. That's all my mind was focused on right now, I had to get as far away from the base as I could and find someone. I didn't know who I was supposed to find but I knew that they were important and meant a lot to me, HYDRA tried to wipe my brain of all memories but I managed to break free and that's why I'm currently running away from the base fueled by my fear. 

I ran through the streets and I was finding it hard to breathe with my mask on but I had to keep my identity secret, that was one of the few things I could remember. The moon was shining down on New York lighting up the empty streets, I climbed up a tall building and sat on the roof taking deep breaths with my eyes closed trying to remember who I needed to find and protect. I knew that they were with me when we were both captured but I can't remember who they were and what happened to them. 

I sighed in frustration and laid down on my back looking up at the stars, I remembered Tony, the Avengers and May but I knew that the person I needed to protect wasn't any of them. I closed my eyes and tried to drift off to sleep but my spider-sense was always on constant alert, after 2 months of torture my spider-sense would warn me about the tiniest things, whether it was just the wind blowing towards me or if it was someone walking to close behind me, but finally sleep took over and I was finally resting in the first time in ages...

"If something happens and you have the chance to escape, I want you to take it," I told her looking straight into her brown eyes that looked so much like Tony's.

"No, I can't do that, I won't ever do that," Morgan argued.

"Morgan, please, you have to promise me that you will, please," I begged.

I shot and gasped, the sunlight hit my eyelids and made me squint but at least I remembered. Morgan. Oh god, where is she? Is she safe? Has she found Tony?

I made sure my suit was on invisible mode and I swung down into the nearest shopping mall, I jogged through it weaving between crowds and making sure I didn't hit or touch anyone. I came to the apple store and logged onto a computer. I knew I had to do it quickly in case a store attendant realised what was happening on the computer. I hacked into New York security cameras and quickly did some coding on it so it would scan for facial recognitions of Morgan. I tapped my foot impatiently as I waited for it to load, but finally, the address came up for a rundown hotel on the outskirts of New York.

I quickly memorized the name of the hotel and the direction I'd have to go in before closing the computer down and completely wiping it of everything.

I ran out of the shopping mall and jumped into the air shooting a web and swinging for about 40 minutes to get to the hotel. I kept my suit in invisible mode and snuck behind the counter, I knocked a vase over and it shattered on the other side of the desk. The receptionist groaned and went away to go get a broom to clean up all the shards, I looked up the names in the computer and I saw one of Morgan's code names in room 306. I logged out of the computer and wiped it again before running towards the stairs and leaping up onto the 12th floor. 

I ran down the hallway before knocking in morse code on the door, I heard her footsteps come to a stop on the door and she hesitantly tapped back. It took a lot of convincing for her to open to door and when she did I slipped inside and as soon as she locked the door again I turned off invisible mode and pulled my mask off. 

"Peter!" she squealed.

She hugged me so tight and started sobbing into my chest as I hugged her back. 

"Hey, it's okay, I'm not going anywhere else," I whispered.

"I was s-so worried about y-you," she cried.

"I'm okay, I'm completely fine," I lied.

She sniffed and pulled away as she looked at my grimy and blood-stained face and suit.

"Did you manage to find Tony or anyone else?" I asked trying to distract her.

"I didn't find them but I've heard from Steve, they're taking down the HYDRA bases and they've only got a few more left. Bucky, Sam were captured a few weeks ago and no one knows where Clint and Wanda are," she replied, "I haven't heard from Dad, Rhodey or Happy,"

"It'll all be over soon Morgan, I promise," I said hugging her again.

"We could help Steve and Nat you know," she suggested.

"How?" 

"Well when I was escaping I saw a map of all the HYDRA bases and I know where they all are from doing some serious hacking," Morgan explained, "I've crossed out the ones that have already been taken down by Steve and Nat and Steve said that there were already some bases that were taken down so Dad must've done those ones. But, there are a lot of bases around this area that still need to be taken down," 

I looked over the map that she pulled out and I nodded with a plan already forming in my head.

"You are a genius, Morgan!" I shouted hugging her before looking over the map again, "But I still down know how we can get materials to make a bomb or something,"

"What do you think I've been doing these past two months?" Morgan asked.

She pulled out her very own suit that looked a lot like Tony's Iron Man suit but she also pulled out a bag of arc reactor bombs.

"You've been busy," I stated.

She grinned and stuffed them back into the cupboards.

"I was going to start exploding some of the bases but I was always too scared because I didn't know which base you would be in," she explained, "But now that you're here we can start!"

I smiled at her and looked into her determined brown eyes that were so familiar.

"Tony would be proud of you, I'm sure when we see him again he'll be so proud," I said.

 Morgan hugged me one more time before I went to have a shower and I washed my suit before changing back into it. I fixed some of the coding of my suit and mask and added every single safety precaution on Morgan's suit. I knew the suit wouldn't last very long but hopefully, it'll keep her safe for long enough.

"How did you even know how to build this?" I asked Morgan.

"I used to sneak into the garage a lot and look over dad's first plans for the first Iron Man suit," Morgan replied.

 We talked over the plan and connected our comms together, we each took half of the arc reactor bombs and went to different bases. I swung over the base and activate the bomb before dropping it, once it hit the ground it would explode and base would go up in flames. I used all the bombs and went over to Morgan who was struggling to fly around in the suit, I helped her explode to rest of the bases and just as the last base blew up in flames the sun began to rise. We went back to the hotel and Morgan shoved her suit off since it malfunctioned on the way home, we smiled at each other and flopped onto the couch, exhausted from the night's work, we drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up my spider-sense was going off, I looked around and I couldn't see anything in sight. That's when I heard someone picking the lock, it was the middle of the night and fear gripped my chest, I woke up Morgan and told her to hide in the bedroom and she locked the door behind her as she went into the room. I hid behind the front door and it swung open, 3 figures walked in and I immediately attacked, I elbowed one in the stomach and kicked the other in the face. I kicked one behind their knees and they fell onto the ground, I kicked the other guy out into the hallway and suddenly the guy that entered in first grabbed my upper arm. I twisted his arm behind his back and flipped off his back as he fell forward, he got back up and I jumped on him, I let my feet stick to the person's shoulders and I did a backflip taking him with me and the person landed on their back. I landed lightly on my feet and that's when the other two people came back into the room and turned the light on and I got a good look at them all and my face went slightly red.

"Shit, I'm so sorry, I just didn't know who you were and I kinda panicked," I rambled.

"Kinda panicked?" Rhodey said with a raised eyebrow.

The bedroom door opened and Morgan came out with a metal bar in hand just in case but she dropped the metal bar and ran over to Tony who had just stood up. Turns out Tony was the one that I just flipped over. Nat came into the room with an amused smirk on her face.

"I was going to warn you guys that we should've knocked but it would've been more fun seeing you guys get your ass's beat," she teased.

I smiled a bit as well and Steve rolled his eyes and lightly punched me on the shoulder before pulling me into a hug. 

"Well, at least I know that Morgan was in perfectly safe hands," Tony said. 

I pulled away from Steve and Tony smiled and winked at me, I returned the smile and suddenly someone hammered against the wall from the room next to us.

"WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT UP!" they shouted.

I rolled my eyes and we all took the cue to leave, on the way down I was listening to Steve as he told me about what happened to him and Nat after Sam and Bucky were taken. There were two cars and I decided to give Morgan some time with Tony and Nat since she was the closest to them. I saw Tony want to say something to me but Nat pulled him into the other car, I told Steve what happened to Morgan and Rhodey explained what happened to him and Tony.

"Wait, where's Happy?" I asked.

"Happy went to go pick up, Wanda, Clint, Bucky and Sam," Rhodey replied.

"So they escaped?" 

"Yep," Steve replied, "I think they're all okay, I don't know about Bucky but hopefully he's okay,"

"He had Sam with him though, I'm sure he'll be fine," Rhodey replied.

Rhodey began talking about another story and after he finished it Steve and I instantly began making fun of the story and Rhodey pretended to be annoyed with us but his act failed when he burst out laughing. We finally arrived at Tony's wooden cabin and we piled out of the car, the door to the cabin opened and May sprinted down the steps and flung herself onto me, hugging me so tight that I couldn't breathe for a second.

"I'm so glad your okay," May sighed in relief. 

Happy came out next and hugged me which was very surprising and Steve laughed at the look on my face.

"Tony's in the other car," I told him.

Happy nodded and once he let go of me I slipped inside where Pepper greeted me with another bone-crushing hug that rivalled May's. 

"Tony's in the other car," I told her.

She nodded and once again I slipped into the lounge room where Steve and Rhodey were talking to Bucky, Sam and Clint while Wanda was peacefully sitting there reading a book. I was kind of confused, everyone looked so chill and calm about the situation when they were kidnapped for about 4 weeks, or in Wanda and Clint's case, 3 months. I sat down next to Wanda and sighed, finally being able to relax.

"Are you okay?" Wanda asked putting her book down.

"Yeah I'm fine, are you okay?" I replied.

"Yep, just tired of walking around," she said, "We all escaped a week after Sam and Bucky came into the base and we've just been on the run ever since then,"

I nodded and from outside I could hear Pepper, May and Happy hugging Morgan, Tony and even Nat. I sighed and looked outside as the sun shone down on the lake and the grass was bright green, I felt like I hadn't seen the sunshine like that in ages. Everyone came inside and we ordered pizza and beers, in a few hours it was like a party, everyone was inside talking like adults do but I couldn't be bothered to talk to anyone. I slipped outside and sat on the edge of the pier with my feet hanging over the edge looking at the water.

"You've been kind of quiet," Tony said walking towards me on the pier.

I shrugged, "I'm just tired," I lied.

Tony nodded and sat down next to me on the pier, it felt awkward, usually, I'd be rambling my mouth off right about now but I couldn't think of anything to say.

"Morgan told me everything that happened, if you want or need to talk about then everyone's here for you," Tony said placing an arm around my shoulder.

"I know," I replied still not meeting his eyes.

There was more silent and then Tony sighed.

"Okay kid, what's on your mind. Spill," he said.

I frowned, I didn't know why I was feeling like this, I didn't know what caused it.

"I don't know, I mean I know I should be acting normal and stuff because there's actually nothing wrong but- I don't it's hard to explain," I sighed.

"That's normal kid, don't stress about it. You're going to be spending the next few weeks here anyway," Tony said standing up.

"What? No, I have to get back to college," I argued standing up as well.

"Look, I know you're an old man now but that doesn't mean you can use college as an excuse to not spend time with me," Tony teased.

"If you're calling me old then I don't even want to know how old that makes you," I joked.

"You better watch your mouth," he threatened jokingly.

"Or what?"

He tried to push me in the lake but my spider-senses warned me and I moved out of the way. We dodged each other on the pier before finally, I threw Tony into the lake. He resurfaced laughing and suddenly Morgan shoved me forwards, I grabbed onto her hand and pulled her in after me.

"Let's get him Morguna!" Tony shouted.

They began splashing me with water and in that time the rest of the Avengers jumped in the lake or moved outside to talk. I managed to jump out of the water and onto the pier away from Morgan and Tony and walked over to May who was standing on the grass smiling as she watched us.

"Why did you throw Tony in for?" May laughed.

"He called me old," I replied grinning.

May laughed and kissed my wet hair.

"How old does that make him then?" May joked.

"That's exactly what I said!" I exclaimed.

"You Parkers are always making me feel so old," Tony said walking towards us.

"Maybe you should start taking hints then," I teased.

Tony rolled his eyes while smiling and May quickly moved away over to Pepper.

"Come here," Tony said.

He grabbed me and pulled me into a hug.

"I didn't get my hug back in the hotel room," he said.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed before pulling away but Tony lifted me over his shoulder and ran back to the water throwing me in. When I resurfaced everyone was laughing, I shot a web at Tony's hand and pulled him into the water as well. 

"Chicken fight!" someone screamed.

I groaned but Tony was already on Steve's shoulders and Bucky grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. I got on his shoulders and Tony and I tried to push each other down, obviously, I wasn't using all my super strength but Tony called me old again so naturally, he ended up in the water. Bucky threw me in the air in victory and I splashed back into the water. All my worries about before were completely gone and that's the good thing about the Avengers, they always seem to know how to keep you distracted because that's what family does.

WOOOOO! Finally finished this chapter!. A new oneshot will be coming out soon but I'm warning you it's going to be extremely sad. I hope you liked this one and sorry this part was so long but I actually had fun writing it so I hope you guys like it. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND IT'S SO OVERWHELMING HOW NICE YOU GUYS ARE!!!!!!!!!!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 5.5K 34
Basically people finding out about Peter being Spider-man or the Avengers child. Also please dont judge english isn't my first language. I do not o...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

131K 3.1K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
127K 5K 134
our favourite father-son duo in the MCU returns for another 200 mini adventures :-) -- MY CONTENT AND ACCOUNT IS NOT A SAFE SPACE FOR ST*RKER SHIPPE...
1.2M 35.5K 199
One shots about Peter and his crazy life! Requests are open :) #1 in Ned 4/15/21 I am taking over this amazing story for @Fairytailabigail and I'm s...