Alec White * Carlos De Vil*

By CassyMcD4404

Descendants Carlos de Vil X Male OC A story in which the son of Snow White and Prince Charming falls for the... More

Characters
Official Royal Proclamation
The arrival of the VKs
Cookies of Love
First Date
Family Day
The Ring
The Coronation
Part 2 Characters
The Paparazzi
The Countdown and The Reveal
The Runaway and The Isle
The Kidnapping and The Meeting
The Plan
The Prisoners
The Battle and the Aftermath
The Girl Talk
The Cotillion

First Day for the VKs

5K 126 12
By CassyMcD4404

Alec's POV

My main classes this year are Chemistry, Magical History, and Life Skills without Magic. Then my side classes are Art, Music, and Prep for the Crown. Right now, I'm in Magic History and it is boring. However, as part of the planning committee, Jane and I got pulled out to get some papers signed. We walked together to the Remedial Goodness Class that had a total of four students. Jane walked in first and squealed walking past the VKs, while I walked slower and properly.

"Hello, dear ones," F.G. told.

"Hi," Jane whispered. 

"Good morning, we need you to sign off on early dismissal for the coronation," I told her as Jane handed her the clipboard and looked terrified at the VKs. 

"Everyone here remembers my daughter, Jane, and Prince Alec," F.G. said as she signed the papers.

"Mom, No," Jane whispered. I turned and smiled at the VKs, meeting eyes with Carlos and looking away. 

"It's okay. Jane, this is everyone." F.G. said handing the clipboard back and pushing us back to the door. 

"Hi. That's okay, don't mind me, as you were," Jane said as she walked/ran back through the door. 

"I'll see you guys later," I told them as I followed after Jane. 

We went to the "office", turned in the papers, and went back to class. Soon the bell rang and it was time for second period, Music. The teacher had me perform my new song for the entire class and had me start writing the song and setups for Parent's day. After Music, I went down to the Turney field to watch them practice. 

I was a little late, but I saw Ben, Jay, and Carlos on offense and Chad and a few other players were on offense. Then, a boy named Taylor was in the shooter position. Carlos was again looking like a lost puppy by standing in the Killzone without his helmet on. Coach yelled at him and he moved.

The game began and Jay began running and knocking people over. He dodged every frisbee shot at him and got the ball. He ended up in front of Carlos and Carlos threw his stick at Jay and curled into a ball. This allowed Jay to jump on top of his shield and go for the ball. Ben came running to the ball as well, but Jay knocked him over, took the ball, and made the goal. He charged at the goalkeeper, but he ran out of the way. While Jay was cheering for himself, Coach yelled at him. 

"You! Get Over Here!" Coach yelled. Jay ran over as Ben helped or walked with Carlos back to the sidelines. From my spot, I couldn't hear exactly what Coach was saying, so I walked over to Ben and Carlos. 

As I get to them, I hear Ben telling Coach how he will work with Carlos on his Tourney skills.

"You did great for your first time, Carlos," I told him. 

"Thanks," he told me. Coach blew his whistle and yelled to run it again.

"See you later." "Yeah," I told him and he nodded and ran back onto the field. 

A few classes later, Ben, Chad, Audrey, and I walk out and Chad nods over to the lockers. Audrey looks at us. 

"Those kids are trouble," Chad told us.

"Come on, Chad. Give them a chance," Ben said. 

"No offense, Bennyboo, and Teddybear, but you're just too trusting. Look, I know your mom fell in love with a big, nasty beast who turned out to be a prince, but with my mom, the evil fairy was just an evil fairy. That girl's mother." Audrey told us, holding Ben's hands. 

"We think you're wrong about them. We'll see you later," I told them. Ben nodded and punched Chad's shoulder and walked over to mal with me. He wanted to stay and talk to Mal some, but I wanted to go find Eric, Andrew, or Carlos. I would normally try and find Aria, but she is with her parents at their castle. Her parents are Rapunzel and Flynn Rider, so it's important for the community that they visit. 

I end up not finding any of them and have to go to class. As I'm sitting in Chemistry class, not beside Doug like usual because Evie is sitting there, Ben texts me and asks me if I want to help train Carlos for Tourney. After class, I changed into a red t-shirt and blue shorts. 

"Okay, Carlos, we're gonna do some sprints," Ben told him.

"You ready?" I asked. Carlos nodded and Ben began the timer. At that moment, Dude was released and started running towards Carlos. Carlos got scared and started running, but he didn't stop at us and kept running into the woods screaming. Ben and I ran after him and Dude. 

"Carlos! Carlos!" We scream after Carlos running. 

"Alec? Ben?" Carlos yells. We follow his voice and found Dude at the bottom of a tree that had Carlos on it. 

"Alec, Ben, help me. This thing is a killer. He's going to chase me down and rip out my throat. this is a vicious rabid pack animal," Carlos pleaded. About halfway through, I had moved Dude and picked him up. Ben looked confused.

"Hey, who told you that?" Ben asked. 

"My mother," Carlos told us as if it was the most obvious thing in the whole world.

"Cruella?" I asked to make sure.

"She's a dog expert. A dog yellerer," Carlos told us. Ben and I let out a small laugh.

"Why are you holding him? He's going to attack you!" Carlos shouted hugging the tree tighter.

"Carlos, you've never actually met a dog, have you?" I asked him. He looked scared and confused. 

"Of course not," Carlos told me. 

"Dude, meet Carlos. Carlos, this is Dude. He's the campus mutt," Ben tells Carlos petting Dude's head.

"He doesn't look like a vicious, rabid pack animal," Carlos said as he climbed down. 

"Jeez, you're a good boy, aren't you?" Carlos said as he reached up to pet Dude. I slowly passed Dude over to Carlos who smiled at me and pet Dude. 

"I guess you guys have it pretty rough on the island," Ben said.

"Yeah, let's just say we don't get a lot of belly rubs," Carlos said smiling. We chuckled a little. 

"Good boy," Ben said clapping Carlos's shoulder. Carlos and I look up slightly confused.

"I mean, you're a good runner. You're fast, you know." Ben explained.

"Oh, yeah," Carlos said smiling.

"Listen, I'm gonna give you guys, some space," Ben said. Carlos nodded and smiled at me. 

"Yeah, you guys get to know each other and come find me when you're done. Okay? I'll see you later," Ben told him. I was about to walk away with Ben until Carlos stopped me.

"Can you stay, Alec? I don't know these woods very well," he asked. I turn around surprised and told him that I could. Unknown to the two, Ben walked away smiling about his best friend and possible love life. 

We sat down on a log and started talking.

"You know, it's funny. My parents never let me or my brothers get a dog when we were younger, and we have a dog now." I told him.

"Why couldn't you get a dog?" Carlos asked. I chuckled a little.

"My mom told us that after cleaning up for seven dwarfs and three reckless triplets, she wasn't going to clean up after a dog as well. She didn't trust us either when we said we were going to take care of it. We got so sad and we only wanted a dog so we could brag to Aria," I told him. 

"I've always been terrified of dogs. My mom, as you could tell, has always told me that they are killers. She wants me to be just like her," Carlos told me as he looked sad. Dude liked his face and I grabbed his hand, making him look up at me.

"Listen to me, you don't have to be anyone you don't want to be. You are Carlos, not Cruella, and you make your own decisions," I told him. Carlos looked distressed for a few seconds then smiled.

"I think we should head back to school," he suggested. I nodded, stood up, and helped Carlos up. We walked the trail back to school with Dude trotting in between us. As we got out of the forest, Carlos said, " Mal, Evie, and Jay wanted to meet up after school to do homework, so I'll see you later," I nodded.

"Okay, I'll see you later. If you want, you can take Dude with you," I told him. He smiled and walked away with Dude in his arms. I walked over to where Ben was sitting on the bleachers. 

"Hey," I called out. 

"Hey. Where's Carlos and Dude?" Ben asked standing up.

"He took Dude back to Mal's room because they're supposed to be doing homework together," I told him.

"Do you mind if we go over there and see how they're doing?" Ben asked collecting his things.

"Nope," I told him. We began walking to their rooms after I changed back into my other clothes. Ben knocked on the door and the room went quiet. Soon, Mal's face was shown first as she opened the door. 

"Hey, Mal. I didn't see you guys today. I was just wondering if you had any questions or anything that you needed," Ben said. 

"Not that I know of," Mal responded. She looked back at the other VKs. Carlos shrugged while Jay and Evie shook their heads. 

"Okay, Alright, well, if you need anything, just uh-" Ben said as he backed up.

"Oh wait. Is it true that we all get to go to your coronation?" Mal asks bringing us back.

"Yeah, the whole school goes," I tell her. 

"Wow, that is beyond exciting. Do you think it's a possibility that the four of us could stand in the front row next to the Fairy Godmother just so we could soak up all that goodness?" Mal asked. 

"I wish you could. Upfront, it's just me, Alec, our folks, and our partners," Ben tells her.

"Your partners?" Mal asked.

"Yeah, I'm sorry," Ben tells her. 

"Okay, thanks bye," Mal says closing the door. 

"Oh, but there's plenty of-" Ben tries as the door closes. He sighs and turns around. 

"Well, that was weird," I tell him. He nods and walks down the hall to his room and I walked to mine. 

I spend the rest of the night finishing my homework and writing in my songbook before I fell asleep. 

****************************************

Coming soon.

Carlos gives Alec some cookies, They go on a date and Family day.

********************************************

Don't forget to vote and comment. Thanks for reading!

Lots of Love <3,
                    Cassy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 310 30
Disney Descendants Fanfiction. Carlos De Vil, Love Story. Book 2. Original Characters: Daughter of Peter Pan, Princess of Hearts. #3 disneydescendant...
89K 1.9K 19
" she doesn't look like a madmax. " in which ben has a step sister, maxine. -cocainesidebooby @ DESCENDANTS 1! CARLOS DE VIL!
81.1K 2.2K 12
"He's special to me." In which the daughter of Elsa helps the son of Cruella de Vil realize that there is good in the world. "You're special to me to...
53.1K 1.1K 54
𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 ⎢ ❝ I was enchanted to meet you. ❞ ❝ Who's the fairest of them all? ❞ ❝ Us! ❞ ❝ Ah! ❞ ❝ You! ❞ ⸻ 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐘𝐍 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 is the da...