Höw Did We End Üp Here? - Möt...

By sighcarls

In which, Mötley Crüe, in the biggest year of their career, 1987, wake up in 2019. (This story is just for f... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Sequel!

Epilogue?

3.9K 163 39
By sighcarls

Carly's POV

I yawned and turned over to cuddle into Nikki. I felt the bed and sighed when it was empty. He must've already gotten up. I sat up and got out of bed. I walked out into the living room. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. Where are my boys?

I suddenly became very alert. I ran into one of the guest bedrooms, empty. I ran into another one, empty. I ran into the kitchen, oh my god. No!!

I ran into my bedroom and grabbed my phone, keys and shoes. I'll tell Randi what's going on later. I ran out of the house, fuck! I don't have my car! I decided to just run to my house. Could they have just gone there?! Please tell me that they're not gone!

I felt tears burn my eyes and I quickened my pace. I ran to my house and unlocked my door. I pushed the door open and ran in.

"Nikki?!" I exclaimed. "Nikki, come here, please!" I exclaimed.

I ran into my bedroom and the tears started streaming down my face. They're gone! I ran back into the living room and collapsed. I covered my face with my hands and started sobbing. No!

No, no, no!!

"They're gone!" I cried and brought my knees up to my chest. "They're gone." I cried, more to myself this time. I rested my head on my knee and sniffled.

"Please come back." I cried. "I want Nikki back, please!" I cried. "It's not fair, not fair at all!" I sobbed.

I felt my phone vibrate and I looked down, it's a text from Randi.

Randi: Present Mötley are here. Where are you and Past Mötley?

I shook my head and called her. It one rung once before she picked up.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Randi, they're gone." I cried.

"Gone? What do you mean?" She asked.

"I woke up and they weren't there so, I ran home and they're not here either. They must've gone back to the 80s, they're gone!" I sobbed.

I heard Randi sigh. "Do you want me to come over?" She asked.

"No, I just want to be alone." I cried.

"Are you sure? Present Mötley can come too." Randi said.

"I'm sure. I don't want to see anyone, the only people I want to see are 80s Mötley." I said. "I got to go." I said and hung up.

I went to my pictures and saw the pictures and selfies that they all took. I smiled a little and wiped the tears. I went to the video that Tommy took of Nikki and I sleeping together and felt more tears fill my eyes when I saw Nikki sleeping with me.

I can't believe he's gone. How did this happen? Why did they appear here and then just vanish? I shook my head. I can't handle this. I got up from the floor and went into my room. I fell into my bed and started crying more when Nikki's scent still lingered. I grabbed the pillow he slept with and held it tightly and pulled the blanket over myself.

Whenever they are, or whatever happened, I hope they remember me because I'm always going to remember them.

(A/N: Thank you all so much for reading this story! I hope you all enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Don't be upset about it ending, who knows? Maybe there'll be a sequel.. okay bye!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 59 17
"Mickey im 19 years old now, my father died at seven and a half, i dont want to live in a hole anymore." MOTLEY CRUE FANFIC!!
2.2K 192 28
∙𝙰 𝚅𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚒𝚕 𝚇 𝙾𝙲 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢∙ It's 1997 and Kelly Dixon takes a look back at how she became the wife of the frontman of one the worlds...
53.1K 1K 52
in which mötley crüe, the world's most notorious rock band, has a female rhythm guitarist. [ nikki sixx x fem!oc ] [ discontinued series ]
8.2K 451 15
❝ 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭? 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 '𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤' 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐚𝐬𝐬! ❞ ...