-Rawr-

By -LittleTaterTot-

Tyler graduates from highschool and meets a boy named Ray on a trip with his new family to visit an old frien... More

Chapter One - Present Day
Chapter Two - Graduation and Surprise
Chapter Three - The secret trip (Part 1)
Chapter 4 - Ray and I
Chapter 5 - Ray and I (part 2)
Chapter 6 - Back at home
Chapter 7 - Grounded
Chapter 8 - Staying up late to talk to Ray~
Chapter 9 - Telling Him
Chapter 11 - Birthday Kiss
Updates~
More Updates

-Tyler Intro- (Short)

111 0 0
By -LittleTaterTot-

I wasn't your normal typical 17 year old who wanted to party and make out with girls, tall cocky boy. I was your what you'd call The emo boy who reads too much and wears black that was short and skinny, never talked, I knew how to talk obviously but talking wasn't my thing.

This is my story-

When I was five, My mother left because my father was very abusive. But she left me with him, Out of anything I would've wanted to go with her. As I got older I had been abused, raped, sold, etc. When I turned 15, I finally ran away but was left in the cold winter days of December. I was lost and had nowhere to go until one day somebody offered to give me a 'home'. He had told me he worked at a local gay club and couldn't skip work so he brought me there. When we got there he brought me to a private room and gave me some clothes and went to do his job. Later he came back and he brought me to his house and till this day I still live with him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 36.7K 12
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
10.7M 249K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 π„π§πžπ¦π’πžπ¬ 𝐭𝐨 π‹π¨π―πžπ«π¬ Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
660K 50.3K 34
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
3.8M 159K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...