The Pokemon Master

By Math4523

(Y/N) (L/N), Sunset Shimmer, Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy ar... More

Kanto Region Intro
God of Pokemon
On the Road to Viridian City

Pika Pi/Prepare for Trouble!

414 6 3
By Math4523

Our heroes continue on their Pokemon journey along Route 1. Pinkie kept singing the theme as they continued to trek pass tall grass, and battle many Pokemon trainers just waiting for a battle. Sunset, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rarity, and Pinkie got to show off their starter Pokemon. Sunset was given an Eevee, Applejack got Zubat, Rarity started off with Ekans, Fluttershy started with Caterpie, and Pinkie started of with Rattata. You, Twilight, and Rainbow also got their help to train Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle respectively. The battle levels for each of your Pokemon kept rising and rising. You all also took the time to praise your Pokemon, and encourage them in battle. It tuns out that they are getting closer to their trainers (you guys), the more you show your love for them! 

Anyway, you guys were getting closer to Viridian City, until you hear a single "Pika" by some of the tall grass in the area. 

(Y/N): No way! It has to be, I never thought he would be here! 

Fluttershy: (gasp) YOU DON'T MEAN?! 

Twilight: I only know one Pokemon that goes that. 

Out of the tall grass popped a tiny little Pikachu. 

(Y/N): YES A PIKACHU, JUST WHAT I WANTED FOR MY TEAM!! I'M GOING TO CATCH YOU LITTLE GUY, AND THEN YOU AND I ARE GOING TO BE PALS TO THE VERY END!!! 

The Pikachu let out a bored "Pika," and electrocuted you. 

(Y/N): YEOWCH! What the heck! 

Rarity: Goodness! (Y/N), are you alright? 

(Y/N): Yeah, I'm fine. Okay little buddy, this time you're going to be mine!! GO CHARMANDER! 

Charmander comes out of the pokeball that you just threw. 

(Y/N): Charmander use flamethrower! 

Charmander uses flamethrower, Pikachu takes damage. 

(Y/N): Alright take that Pikachu!! Okay Charmander, use tackle. 

Charmander charges at Pikachu, but Pikachu unleashes an electric shock on Charmander. 

(Y/N): C'mon Charmander don't give in! Use fire spin! 

Charmander uses fire spin, and Pikachu is pretty wounded. 

(Y/N): Nice job Charmander! Now then, you're mine Pikachu! 

You throw a pokeball, which you did stock up on back at Professor Oak's laboratory, and it hits Pikachu. 

The pokeball wriggles 3 times, and then-

(Y/N): ALRIGHT I CAUGHT A PIKACHU!! 

Rainbow: Well congrats buddy, you just caught the series mascot. So what nickname do you want to give it? 

(Y/N): Eh, I'm not one for giving nicknames. 

Pikachu soon comes out of the pokeball, and jumps onto your shoulder. 

(Y/N): Pikachu? What are you doing? 

Pikachu: Pikachu, Pika Pika! 

Fluttershy: I think he said, that he doesn't want to be in the pokeball. 

Twilight: Maybe the Pokedex says something. 

Twilight checks the Pokedex and it says "Some Pokemon don't like being inside pokeballs." 

Sunset: You know, maybe we should leave Pikachu out of his pokeball, unless it's necessary for him to heal at the Pokemon Center. 

Pinkie: That sounds great Sunset! Hey little guy, do you want to be our friend?! 

Pikachu smiles, and says "Pika!" 

"Pinkie's charm is super effective!" 

Soon enough you continue and eventually reach Viridian City. 

Rarity: Ah Viridian City, it looks so peaceful. But it's nothing like Celadon City. 

Applejack: Easy there Rarity, we still have a long way to go, if we're going to get there. 

(Y/N): In the meantime, we should head to the Pokemart and Pokemon Center to heal our Pokemon, and stock up on pokeballs, antidotes, repels, revives, and other things we need. 

Team (Y/N): Agreed. 

You all head on a complete shopping spree, and stock up on the items that you need. 

Finally, after all that shopping, you head to the Pokemon Center. 

At the counter is the head of the center, Nurse Joy. 

Nurse Joy: Welcome young trainers. I'm Nurse Joy, head of the Pokemon Center, how can I help you today? 

(Y/N): Hello Nurse Joy, our Pokemon need some healing, can you please help? 

Nurse Joy: Of course, just give me a second. 

Nurse Joy restores your Pokemon to full health. 

Twilight: Thank you Nurse Joy. 

Nurse Joy: It's my pleasure, I always take joy in helping out Pokemon and Pokemon trainers any way I can. 

All of a sudden, the doors of the Pokemon Center burst open, and three mysterious figures emerge. One is a man with short light purple hair, he is holding a rose, and is wearing a white uniform, with a R on the center, as well as short black gloves, and boots. The second is girl with red hair, styled in a weird way, like long and with a tip at the end of the curl. Her uniform, reveals a portion of her stomach, including her belly button, and she wears long black gloves and boots, she also has red lipstick. The last one is a Meowth, but this one is standing on two legs. 

Girl: Not so fast trainers. 

Man: Those Pokemon are ours. 

(Y/N): Who are you guys, are you asking for trouble? 

Girl: Trouble? You are the ones who should prepare for trouble. 

Man: Yes and make that double. 

Girl: To protect the world from devastation. 

Man: To unite all peoples within our nation. 

Girl: To denounce the evils of truth and love. 

Man: To extend our reach to the stars above. 

Girl: Jessie. 

Man: James. 

Jessie: Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light! 

James: Surrender now or prepare to fight! 

Meowth: MEOWTH! THAT'S RIGHT! 

Fluttershy: Did that Meowth just talk? 

(Y/N): I clearly did. And wait, you guys are Team Rocket grunts? 

Jessie: Grunts?! You stupid twerp, we're not like those grunts of Team Rocket! We're specially trained Team Rocket agents!! 

James: And we've come for your Pokemon. So hand them over and we won't have to do anything nasty to you. 

Meowth: Exactly, now start passing!! 

Rainbow: How about you get lost, or we have to teach you a lesson. 

Jessie: Fine then, now we have to do this the hard way! 

Jessie and James take out two pokeballs. 

Jessie: Ekans come out! 

James: You too Koffing! 

Ekans and Koffing emerge from Jessie and James's pokeballs. 

(Y/N): Time to battle! Charmander, Pikachu, let's go!!! 

Applejack: Come out Zubat!! 

Twilight: Let's go Bulbasaur!! 

Rainbow: Time to go Squirtle! 

Sunset: Come on out Eevee! 

Rarity: Time to shine Ekans! 

Pinkie: You too Rattata! 

Fluttershy: Let's go Caterpie! 

All of your Pokemon emerge on the battlefield! 

James: Hmph, what nice looking Pokemon, soon they'll be ours! Alright Koffing, use smokescreen. 

Koffing began spreading a cover of smoke in order for them to initiate an attack. 

(Y/N): Charmander use flamethrower and clear up the smoke! 

Charmander used flamethrower, and all the smoke disappeared. 

Jessie: UGH! How do you like this then! Ekans use headbutt. 

Jessie's Ekans charged at our heroes. 

Fluttershy: Caterpie, use String Shot! 

Caterpie uses string shot and covers Ekans in string. 

Sunset and Rarity: Eevee, tackle attack/Ekans headbutt!! 

Eevee and Rarity's Ekans attack Jessie's Ekans, and damage it! 

Meowth: Okay enough of this! I've got this. 

Meowth takes out a button, and presses it. 

Their balloon appears from behind them, and fires a net. 

Applejack: Zubat use Supersonic and stun Meowth! 

Zubat uses supersonic, it's super effective against Meowth, and his brain. 

Meowth: MEOWTH! THAT REALLY HURTS!!! 

James: MEOWTH FOCUS! 

Jessie: THAT'S RIGHT FURBALL GET IN THERE AND ATTACK THOSE TWERPS!!! 

Jessie picks up Meowth and throws him at our heroes. 

Twilight: Bulbasaur use Vine Whip. 

Rainbow: Squirtle use Hydro Pump! 

Bulbasaur and Squirtle unleash their attacks and send Meowth flying into Jessie and James. 

James: OUCH! 

Jessie: WATCH THE FACE!!! 

(Y/N): I'll finish this! Pikachu, use thunderbolt! 

Pikachu: PIKA ........ CHUUUUUUUU!

Pikachu unleashes a thunderbolt that shocks Jessie, James, Meowth, and their Pokemon. 

They are sent flying off into the sky! 

Jessie: Curse those brats, they actually beat us! 

James: The boss isn't going to like this! 

Meowth: And it looks like .... 

Team Rocket: We're blasting off again! 

Ding! 

Team (Y/N) does a pose, with all the Pokemon joining in! 

Rainbow: I can't believe we did it!! Those guys we're supposed to be Team Rocket elite agents, they looked like morons to me. 

Applejack: Yeah, huge morons. 

Fluttershy: I can't even believe that that Meowth was talking. 

Twilight: Well, I hope that's the last we'll see of them. 

Pinkie: I doubt, we'll see them again. 

Rarity: We should stock up on our supplies now, and then head to Viridian Forest. 

Sunset: Good idea. 

(Y/N): Then let's go gang!! 

Meanwhile. 

Jessie, James, and Meowth are talking to a shadowy figure on a computer screen. 

Boss: Jessie, James, Meowth are you there? What happened? 

James: Well boss, we don't mean to tell you bad news but ... we kind of lost to 8 Pokemon trainers. 

Meowth: And they even have a strong Pikachu. 

Boss: IDIOTS! HOW COULD YOU FAIL! YOU'RE TEAM ROCKET ELITES! YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN TO LOSE TO 8 COMMON POKEMON TRAINERS! ROOKIES NO LESS! 

Jessie: Boss, we promise you, we'll get rid of those twerps, and snatch their Pokemon too! 

Boss: You better! You hear me? Nevermind, get to Mt. Moon, the fossil operation is going to begin. 

Team Rocket: YES BOSS!! 

It looks like our heroes' journey has just begun. Be careful fellows, Team Rocket lurks everywhere, stay on your toes, and never give up hope! 

TO BE CONTINUED ..... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
354K 12.6K 56
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
185K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...