That's just me

By Aimzzdiamond01

When she's been bullied throughout her whole school year, 17 year old Skylar Andrews decides to move school... More

MESSAGE TO READERS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12

Chapter 11

3 0 0
By Aimzzdiamond01

SKYLAR'S POV

I woke up, after a horrible nights sleep. I thought I was fine, little did I know I'd be crying all night. I read this fact that said emotional pain lasts for 12 minutes, and that anything longer than that is self-inflicted. I disagree, because, the pain was already there, caused by something else. I'm not heartbroken, definitely not, that would be stupid. I'm just hurt that Harvey treated me the way he did. After crying all night, this morning my attitude has completely changed my walls are up and they won't come down. I've been hurt before, and it's not happening again.

I stand up from the bed and gather my bearings, I'm still in the guest room, and I'm still alone. I walk over to the modern bathroom and stand in front of the mirror, inspecting myself. My eyes are red and puffy from where I was crying, lucky I took my make up off before I slept, otherwise it would be all down my face. I breathe a large sigh and walk out, I don't want to be in this room any more, it's filled with thoughts of that dickhead. So before I know it I'm walking out of the room and Down the stairs to try and find anyone that may be awake. I finally reach the living room and instantly feel relieved at the sight of Amelia. She has her head down but the tv is on, I walk over to her straight away, I can't tell her what happened, I can't tell anyone. I just don't feel like it, it's not that I don't trust her I just don't want to talk about it.

"Hey, what's up with you?" I question Amelia with a wide smile on my face. She looks at me, huffs and then looks back down.

"I slept with Evan" she whispers to me. I feel surprised but I don't show it. I knew she was going to do something but I didn't expect her to actually sleep with him.

"Wow, erm well how was it?" I giggle to her quietly. She smiles at me and begins her rant.

"Oh my god, it was the best I've ever had, just before doing anything we agreed there would be no strings, but I already had feelings and I agreed anyway. I'm so stupid. I have feelings for a player. It makes it worse that it was so good. I just agh I don't know what to do sky HELP ME." She's left breathless after letting it all out. I frown at her, I feel bad for her.

"Ah baby I'm sorry. Why don't you just tell him how you feel and see how he reacts" easier said than done "you never know he could be in the exact same boat as you" practice what you preach Skylar Andrews. Amelia looks like she's in deep thought, she looks worried, just as I'm about to speak she opens her mouth.

"You know what I'm just going to do it, what's the worst that can happen right?" I smile at her proud she's got so much confidence.

"I mean you could get rejected" Amelia's face drops and I instantly begin laughing. "I'm joking, I'm joking you definitely won't I can see the way you look at each other. Just suck it up and get your mans!" I say to her as inspirational as I possibly can.
She nods at me and stands up walking to her room upstairs, where I'm sure Evan is.

If only I had that confidence, if only the boy that I liked weren't an absolute dick. I don't like him. I know exactly what I need to do to prove it to myself. I need to get someone else. However bad that sounds, I don't mean it in the way you think. It wouldn't be a distraction, I need to date, to get out there and yes distract myself, but also find someone worthy of my trust. Just as I'm talking myself up of my new plan both Charlie and Brooke walk through the door and sit down. Charlie sits right next to me whereas Brooke sits on the sofa to the left of us.

"Hm where did you two come from?" I laugh, wriggling my eyebrows at the pair of them. Both of them look at each other and laugh.

"We had sex" Brooke states bluntly, but the smile doesn't leave her face. She said it so carelessly. I choke on the air In my throat from the bluntness of it.

"Oh wow didn't expect you to say that so carelessly" I laugh at Brooke and she just shrugs. Charlie is just smirking not saying anything.

"Why make a big deal out of something that isn't, we are two friends that got drunk and were both sexually frustrated so we helped each other out" she shrugs again causing Charlie to nod in agreement. Brooke is the type of girl that will do what she wants to do. She doesn't care about anyone else's opinions.

"Now my question, what happened between you and Mr Scott yesterday." Charlie asks mockingly. I don't want to lie to them, especially when they've been so honest.

"We didn't have sex if that's what you're thinking, I wouldn't waste it on someone like him" I scoff at Charlie. He looks taken back by my words.

"Wow someone's clearly angry at him" Brooke replies back to my statement. I shrug nonchalantly, acting like I don't care.

"I'm not angry at him, he doesn't bother me, we just had a bit of fun and that's it." I state to the both of them trying to act as non phased as I possibly can. I make sure my face is blank, so that they don't see the truth.

"WOAH SKY I NEVER REALISED YOU WERE THE TYPE TO HAVE CASUAL FUN. PLEASE LET ME BE NEXT!" Charlie shouts excitedly to me, making me laugh at his stupidity. He never fails to make me laugh. This instantly makes me feel relieved that they are no longer pushing the topic further.

"It was a one time thinggggg" I exaggerate my words to Charlie. His face drops and he pouts at me jokingly. Brooke still looks surprised that I did stuff with Harvey but as soon as I look at her she smiles, covering up the face she had.

The rest of the group comes into the room now, covering all of the sofas, Amelia has a smile on her face as she walks in with Evan, I give her a questioning look and she nods at me, I feel so happy for her I wanna scream, but it looks like it's a secret so I avoid screaming. Ryan and Evie walk in from the same direction, but they don't look guilty of anything. I'll make sure to order a girls meeting straight after the boys disappear. Charlotte walks in, her hair a complete mess, but she walks so carelessly. The only person that hasn't turned up in the room is Harvey, which I'm thankful for. I don't want to talk to him let alone look at him. I'm surprised he actually left, and he didn't tell anyone. Maybe he's not okay. What if something happened to him? SKYLAR stop worrying, he wouldn't worry about you.

However much my subconscious talks to me I can't help but worry. He should've at least messaged someone. As if reading my mind Ryan speaks.

"Yo where's Harvey at?" He questions the whole of the group. Everyone's faces are instantly plastered with confusion.

"The last time I saw him was when he was taking his and sky's bags upstairs." Brooke says back to Ryan. Everyone's head turns to me now. I feel my cheeks going red.

"I haven't seen him, he left the room like half an hour after that, but he did seem pissed about something before I screamed at him." I shrug with a massive sarcastic smile on my face. They all look concerned now, especially the boys.

"He normally texts one of us" Charlie states. Now I am worried. Why would he just leave like that. Where has he gone? The boys look at each other with a worried expression. Charlie picks up his phone to call Harvey, it rings a few times before the phone cuts off.

"He declined it" Charlie huffs. All the boys take it in turns to call Harvey, he answers none of them. The boys just shrug it off as if this is semi normal.

"He will be fine, if we don't hear from him soon though, that's when we will worry." Evan now speaks up to the rest of us. Everyone nods their heads in agreement, but I can't help but feel worry.

I stand up and grab my phone. I'll just message him. None of them need to know I'm doing it, and, he won't answer me anyway, but I need to do it for me.

ME: Harvey, are you okay?

That's all I write, I don't need to question him more than that. I don't lock my phone, I just stare at it, waiting for something, even though I know he won't say anything.

...

The typing symbol comes up and I jump a little bit at the surprise he has bothered to even reply.

HARVEY: I aom perfeck rhabks

That's all he says, it makes no sense. Is he drunk? My heart beat has quickened.

ME: are you drunk?
He replies back straight away

HARVEY: I am having a one man party, it's great!

Why is he drinking at 7:45 in the morning there must be something wrong.

ME: where are you?

HARVEY: I'm in my car.

ME: YOU SHOULDN'T BE DRIVING YOU'RE DRUNK

By this message, I have to call him, but, not around everyone else. I stand up and walk outside, telling everyone I need air.

One ring. Two rings. Three rings and to my surprise he picks up.

"Why hello beautiful" Harvey answers the phone slurring his words. Although he's drunk the word beautiful still sends sparks through my body, I can't handle compliments especially from Harvey Scott.

"Harvey where are you, let me come to you" I answer back quickly, begging him to tell me where he is.

"I already toldddddddddd you I'm in my car baby" he replies back to me, making my cheeks redden from his use of the word baby.

"You shouldn't be" I'm cut off by Harvey as he says quickly "I'm not driving I am sitting, silly" I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

"Okay then tell me where you are" I say calmly.

"I'm by the park, why you want to know so bad. Want more of my wonderful techniques" he cockily says down the phone. At least I know he's not too bad considering he still has confidence.

"No" I snap. Although I'm worried it doesn't make me less angry. Harvey sighs.

"I'm sorry Sky" he groaned to me. Harvey Scott never apologises to anyone, he said it himself. Why is he, agh! He fucks with my head, but, it's because he is drunk.

"I'm coming to you" I answer back rushed. I end the call before he can say anything else. I don't want to talk to him I just want to make sure he's okay.

I decide not to take my car because I'll drive Harvey's back. The park is only 10 mins away from Amelia's anyway. I'm in my pjs still but at this point I don't care. I don't go back inside to tell them where I'm going I just begin jogging to the park. I don't want him to leave the park. The cold breeze is running along my skin. The slight wind is pushing my hair back, it's not cold outside, but it's not necessarily warm at this time of the morning. Why did he go there? Shall I ask him, or would that just cause another stupid argument with him.

It takes me 5 minutes to get to the park, due to the fact I ran the whole way. I look around the car park and see his car straight away. I take a breath and walk over to it, before he notices I open the passenger door and sit down. I look at him and he's smiling at me. Clearly drunk. The car smells of weed and alcohol. He's been smoking. His eyes are bloodshot red and his hands are holding a bottle of whiskey.

"Hello b-bbeautiful" he stutters with a wide smile on his face. I've never seen him like this.

I sigh at him "Harvey".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 154K 74
"We need to start from the beginning. We need to find out who actually did it." ••• Alexandra Black's new found perfect life turns upside down when h...
627K 21.7K 39
{Highest Ranking} #28 in romance Wild Jones is a tired foster kid. Jumping from home to home, she's seen the best and the worst. Once she finds a...
1.2K 391 30
Meet Thea A naturally blond seventeen years old high school girl who doesn't really believe in the four lettered English word 'LOVE'. "How can the t...
100K 4.4K 81
She wanted to change and that's what she did. 17 year old Bailey Skeels has been one to follow rules and go by the book. But after getting accused f...