Peter Parker Whump + other st...

By xcharredrosesx

This is a one-shot book and it will include lots of Irondad and Peter dealing with field trips, injuries and... More

Replaced
Replaced 2
Accident
Shooting
Sick
Wakanda
Wakanda 2
Blackmailed
Blackmailed 2
Blackmailed 3
Blackmailed 4
Announcement!
Endgame
Endgame 2
Endgame 3
Abusive Boyfriend
Abusive Boyfriend 2
Abusive Boyfriend 3
Far From Home
Far From Home 2
Far From Home 3
Far From Home 4
Teacher
Teacher 2
Teacher 3
Gunshot
Overnight field trip
Overnight field trip 2
Overnight field trip 3
Overnight field trip 4
You'll be alright
You'll be alright 2
You'll be alright 3
Worry
We're there
Endgame drabbles
Breakup
Update
Not really gone
Not really gone 2
Not really gone 3
Not really gone 4
Recover
Recover 2
Drunk
On the run ~ 2
Death
Marriage
Marriage 2
Sorry A/N

On the run

3.7K 56 25
By xcharredrosesx

Morgan: 14

Peter: 19

Peter's POV

We walked through the forest and constantly looked around in fear and in worry. All the Avengers were being hunted by HYDRA to gain more control over the world and to execute their plans without us getting in the way. We were all split up into two groups to make it a bit harder for HYDRA to find us but some us the Avengers were already captured like Wanda and Clint. Sam, Bucky, Steve and Nat went someone West while, Tony, Morgan, Rhodey, Happy and I went North. May and Pepper went on a plane to Wakanda while Thor was in space with the Guardians of the Galaxy so they couldn't be tracked down by HYDRA and we didn't want to get them involved just yet. Captain Marvel only came down to Earth once a year so we couldn't get her for help. Morgan was supposed to get onto the plane to go with May and Pepper but HYDRA stormed the runway and it was quicker if we just let the plane take off since Morgan was still by the car on the other end of the tarmac. 

We were walking through the forest and I was using my heightened senses and spidey sense to alert me in case there was any danger. After the fight with Beck in London, I used them to my advantage a lot more.  

"Wait," Tony said.

He picked up a bullet from the ground and turned it over and he froze.

"HYDRA," he whispered.

My spidey sense flared up and I spun around and saw the HYDRA agents behind us with guns and bombs.

"RUN!" Tony yelled.

It was chaos after that, bullet rang out and tranquillizer darts were landing around us. Morgan and Happy had bulletproof vests on and clothes along with an invisible bulletproof helmet that no one could see. The rest of us just had our suits on because they were bulletproof but that didn't stop the bombs from damaging us and if a bullet did hit us then it stung a little. Morgan was far up ahead of us and I looked in the bushes ahead of her and saw a HYDRA agent getting ready to fire a bomb at her. 

"MORGAN!" Tony screamed as he noticed it as well.

I sprinted faster and jumped up onto the trees and jumping from them and onto the next one. I shot a web and it connected to her back, I pulled her up and shielded her with my body as the guy fired the bomb at the ground. 

We went flying up in the air and the trees scraped us, I made sure I hit the ground first and we rolled a few times before coming to a stop. I was winded but I pushed myself to my feet.

"M-Morgan, are you okay?" I gasped trying to get air into my lungs.

The forest was catching alight and smoke filled the air.

"Yeah, I-I'm f-fine," she coughed out.

I pulled her to her feet and made sure that she was okay before looking back at the smoke and I made out Tony, Rhodey and Happy running to the side with HYDRA agents chasing them. I took a step in that direction but more HYDRA agents came out of the bushes and I knew I had to protect Morgan at all costs. I grabbed her arm and pulled her in the other direction as the HYDRA agents started firing, Morgan was a fast runner so she ran in front of me as I shot webs behind me and occasionally hitting an agent. We came back out into the city and I ran faster until I caught up to Morgan.

"Get in a car, hotwire it and get down, I'll be right behind you," I lied.

She nodded and we turned down a few alleyways and she jumped into an open car and closed the door crouching down so no one could see her. I ran past her and caught the agents attention before running down a few more blocks, I turned a corner and ran down an alleyway before scaling up the building and onto the roof. The HYDRA agents ran right past the alleyway and I sighed in relief before swinging back towards the car and Morgan was crouched down in the passenger seat. I saw that there were HYDRA agents shot dead on the pathway and fear welled up in me but I jumped into the car and pressed down on the gas since it was already on from Morgan's hotwiring.

"Why did you shoot those agents! I was distracting them for a reason!" I snapped.

"It was my decision! You said you were going to be right behind me but like always you just had to go behind my back!" Morgan yelled.

"I was doing it to protect you! You can't just make those stupid decisions Morgan!" 

"Well, neither can you!"

I let out an annoyed sigh and sped up a bit more, I could fell Morgan's anger welling up inside her and after night had fallen I stopped the car and we went into an abandoned building where there was an old couch and some blankets in the crumbling grey walls. 

"Morgan I can make those types of decisions because I know what I'm doing and I need to protect you," I said.

"I know what I'm doing as well! I've heard it so many times from everyone that you all 'need to protect me', I can protect myself, Peter!" Morgan yelled.

"I know but the decision that you made today was so reckless!" I argued.

"If you don't like my decisions then fine there's nothing I can do about that, but if you ever go behind my back again I'll-"

"Your gonna what? Hm? What are you going to do about it?" I interrupted.

"It's my life!" Morgan shouted.

"Yeah, exactly, it's your life, and I'm going to do everything I can to make sure you live it," 

Morgan crossed her arms over her chest and huffed with more anger and annoyance growing across her face.

"You were only 14 when you were doing dangerous Spider-Man stuff, how am I any different," she demanded.

"Yeah, I know, that's what scares me. You're only 14 and you have so many people that care about you and you already have a purpose in life that you need to fulfil," I argued.

"And you didn't!" Morgan challenged.

"No!" 

A silence fell between us and I took a deep breath calming myself down, Morgan sat down on the dusty couch and I leaned against a concrete support beam.

"I'm sorry, I should have yelled at you," I mumbled.

"No, it was my fault, Peter, I didn't think about the risks," Morgan said.

I sat down next to Morgan and wrapped her up in a hug and she sighed.

"When do you think we'll see Dad again?" she asked.

"I don't know, but he cares about you a lot. He'll find you in no time," I replied.

"What about you?" 

"Your safety is the most important thing and then other things," I said not meeting her eyes.

"Peter, what are you thinking about?" Morgan asked worriedly.

"If something happens and you have the chance to escape, I want you to take it," I told her looking straight into her brown eyes that looked so much like Tony's.

"No, I can't do that, I won't ever do that," Morgan argued.

"Morgan, please, you have to promise me that you will, please," I begged.

Morgan looked at my pleading face and sighed.

"Only if you promise that you won't die," she said.

"Fine," I replied.

She gave me a small smile and then yawned, I picked up the blankets and brushed as much dust off them as I could before giving them to Morgan.

"I'll keep watch, you should get some rest," 

Morgan's POV

I laid down and millions of thoughts swirled around my mind until I drifted off into an uneasy sleep.

"Morgan! Wake up!" Peter shouted shaking me lightly.

I shot up and he grabbed me and pulled me up.

"HYDRA'S found us there outside," he explained quickly.

We began to run to the door but it burst open and agents came storming in, Peter grabbed my arm and basically threw me back the other way near a door that leads to a back alleyway.

"Peter!" I shouted as agents grabbed him and held him back.

"Go Morgan!" he shouted as he struggled against the agents.

More agents came towards me and I ran out the back door and towards the end of the alleyway, I looked back to see if anyone was following me but I ran into someone and I already knew this was it. The HYDRA agent shot me with a tranquillizer dart and black spots filled my vision before it was just, dark...

I woke up tied to a chair and Peter was opposite me tied to a chair with vibranium chains instead of the rope. He was already awake and trying to reach a glass shard that was on the floor with his foot.

"Peter?" I croaked.

"Morgan! Oh god, I'm so sorry this happened, are you okay? Did they hurt you?" Peter asked with guilt filling his face.

"I'm fine, I'm not hurt at all. This is not your fault okay?" I said firmly.

He sighed and I looked around the bare room and shivered.

"Do you know how long we've been in hear?" I asked.

"A day, my metabolism burns through the drug faster than other people," he explained.

He managed to get the glass shard under his foot just as the door swung opened, fear and worry washed through me and my stomach was flipping over and I felt a bit light-headed.

"How lucky, we have Tony Stark's daughter here," one of them said grabbed my chin.

He yelped suddenly and spun around to face Peter, I saw the glass shard on the ground and the guy's hand was bleeding.

"Don't you dare touch her," Peter snapped.

The guy walked towards Peter and bent down so his face was close to Peter's.

"You'll regret that," the guy spat.

Peter headbutted the guy and he roared in pain and staggered backwards. The other HYDRA agents unchained us both and dragged us out of the room and into another one that had many machines, Peter was placed in that one with many HYDRA agents while I was dragged into another one with the main guy and a few other HYDRA agents. They chained me to the wall and then went into a little box with a large window so they could see me.

"I know the great famous Morgan Stark is scared," the main guy teased.

"I not scared!" I lied.

He laughed the other HYDRA agents forced out fake laughs too.

"The electric charge will build-up, it'll kill you if it shocks you. To get it to stop all you have to do is admit that your scared," he told me.

He pressed a button and the machine started up and my chains were vibrating, after a minute or more I could feel that it was getting extremely high and my anxiety was making breathing hard and tears spilled down my face.

"Just say that your scared," the main guy said.

"I'll do everything I'm asked to I promise!" I begged, "I won't say another word, I won't think anymore! Please, you can't kill me yet!"

The pain was unbearable and that was even the final shock, I was begging with him but my determination to say I wasn't scared was even stronger but slowly it was dimming away as the voltage rose.

"5 seconds!" he shouted.

"Stop will you please stop!" I screamed, "I'm scared!"

The machines stopped and whirred down to nothing as my voice echoed around the chamber. I hung my head in shame as they came out of the room smirking.

"I guess braveness and sacrifice doesn't run through the whole family, your Dad sacrificed himself with the stones, Peter sacrifices himself every day and your mother did as well," he sneered.

2 weeks later

I was pulled into a different room and for the first time in 2 weeks I saw Peter, he was covered in blood, dirt and bruises and his suit was dirty and black in some spots from burns.

The main guy's name with Ruth and he crossed over to Peter and grabbed his hair and pulled his head up so I could see Peter's face. Relief flooded through me when I saw that his eyes were open.

"I know you care about Morgan a lot, although I don't know why. You guys aren't related at all, your just a tragic cause that Tony has to put up with," Ruth jeered.

"That's not true, he is my brother!" I snapped.

He laughed and shook his head.

"How sweet," he teased, "I've come to offer you a proposition,"

"What is it?" I asked trying to keep the fear out of my voice.

"You can leave and never return, but we'll keep Peter here forever. If you do choose to leave we'll be moving locations so you won't be able to find him again," Ruth offered.

"And if I don't leave?" 

"Well, then we'll torture both of you and you'll have to watch Peter die," he laughed.

I thought about it and I thought about trying to find and contact my Dad before they could move Peter but then I realised I haven't seen Dad in 3 weeks and I have no idea where he is or anyone else.

"Morgan," Peter croaked.

I looked directly into his eyes and I remembered the promise that I made him in the abandoned place before all this happened. I shook my head as tears welled up in my eyes. His brown eyes had determination set in them and I took a deep breath as I wiped away my tears.

"You have to keep your part of it," I said.

He nodded and I took a deep breath.

"I-I'll leave," I whispered.

Ruth laughed and unchained Peter, he punched him in the face and dragged Peter towards another room.

"No! Peter!" I shouted as I tried to run after him.

I regretted my decision immediately and I wished I could trade places with him, some HYDRA agents grabbed me and threw me out of the base and locked the door behind them as they went back inside. I got up and ran to the nearest phone which was a few blocks away. I tried calling anyone but no one answered and it just went straight to voicemail, I went down an alleyway and slid to the ground before breaking down in tears. I was so selfish, Ruth was right, I wasn't a Stark...

Sorry for the cliffhanger but the next chapter should be out tomorrow (in Australian time) so yeah, I hope your enjoying this oneshot so far and don't worry, there will be IronDad fluff in the next chapter!

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 4.5K 69
the weeknd fan fiction. Sorry for the errors.
637K 13.4K 97
Basically what the title says. Some are Peter Parker but Most are Peter Stark. Also may be Peter being other people's kid. Suggestions are always ope...
127K 5K 134
our favourite father-son duo in the MCU returns for another 200 mini adventures :-) -- MY CONTENT AND ACCOUNT IS NOT A SAFE SPACE FOR ST*RKER SHIPPE...
290K 7.1K 25
Your typical and beloved one-shots :) Will include : - field trips -meeting the avengers -identity reveals -Peter Stark -anything else you'd like me...